My Property | H2O Delirious F...

By TheSHITCnt

You've been livin' in the streets for so long and never let your guard down once. Your names on the street an... More

A/N
Intro
Lunch and Guns
Mission: Get Her
Familiar Sense
What a coincidence?
Reveal
I like you alot
More fun :P
Settle in
Streets
Just You And Me.
Home
Goodbye Fun
Mission: Crates
*Sinful Chapter*
Heartbreak
I'll hug you everyday
A/N

Creepylirious

152 4 1
By TheSHITCnt

Delirious P. O. V.

I liked it.. I loved getting back to my old.. Self. The wind chasing me, the dark gloomy skies, the dark woods. I couldn't ask for more to please me.

I was like a hit man. Give me a list and I'll take em all out. I got paid. I did a great job. Vanoss doesnt know about my side job. I feel like I need to get a little dirty sometimes.. A little blood.

I loved and craved it on me. A few guys come out from the cabin and I stare at them. Wow.. I had more company than I expected, he better pay more.

I took my pistol out and smiled. "You decided to come out on the wrong day sunny. It'll be your last." A man spoke up and I tilted my head.

"It'll be your last." I shot him in the head and the rest pulls their gun out. I dive towards the guy in front of me and shot him in the chest.

2 more to go.. I shot the other one in the leg and he drops. I run to the last one and grab him by the throat. "Say hi to Satan for me." I slit his throat.

He drops lifelessly and I looked at the guy on the ground. I bent over towards him and licked the blood off my knife. He stares at me like I was.. Psychotic.

"Your fucking crazy!" He screams and I shot him laughing. "Fucking pussies!" I laughed louder and carved delirious on each of their chests.

"Oh the morgues gonna love you." I creepily laugh and rubbed the blood over my hoodie. The guys blood spilled over my mask but.. I loved it.

I hear the bushes crackle and I turn around. "Come out come out.. Wherever you are.." I sang and I heard a whimper. A young lady in her mid 20s was crying.

I pulled her hair and dragged her our of the bushes. "Please I di-dn't do a-any-thing wrong!" By the looks of her, she was a whore. Now I knew where I saw her.

Sucking a mean dick by the police station. She doesn't deserve to live. No witnesses after all. "You saw everything.. I cant let ya go." Before she uttered another word I shot her on the head.

I continued slashing her and I hear people coming. I hid behind the tree and saw a few drunk teens walking away.

I picked my phone up and dialed the man. "Jobs done." I smiled and he chuckles. "You'll get extra for the girl." I grinned and accepted the cash. "It'll be in your bank. Have a great day."

I threw my phone away into the lake and dragged the bodies towards the water. I tossed them inside and cracked my neck and knuckles. Can't wait to get back to my baby girl.

Oh this was getting me so damn excited.. Blood everywhere.. On me. I walked back to the house and opened the door. They were all sitting by the dining table.

They turned towards my direction. Why the hell weren't they asleep yet. "J-jon.. " Cat croaked out and I traced my finger over her jaw and I bit my lips. Her jaw bloody from their blood.

She looks at me shocked. The guys we're speechless and I smirked. I loved how fucking scary i was.. I walked pass them upstairs and threw my bloody mask aside.

I stepped into the shower and leaned my head against the wall. I closed my eyes and licked my lips. The hot water sliding down my back.. Felt so good.

I didn't want the blood off.. But I couldn't walk around all day with blood on me. I know it's wrong.. But I just wanted to have her blood on Me.

Cats blood.. I don't know why.. I felt so psychotic. I feel like a maniac. It felt so fucking great. I should stick to this. I want people to be scared of me.

Begging for their lives.. Pleading.. I love it. Ugh! I wore my towel and exited the bathroom. I wore my shirt and some shorts.

I let my hair stay wet and went downstairs. They all stood there running their hands through their hair. Cat bit her lips and traced her jaw where I left the blood.

They turn to look at me and I went to cat. I licked my lips at her and kissed her neck. "Delirious.. What the fuck happened?" Tyler stood there.

"I had some fun" I grinned widely and evan stood there wide eyed. "What did you do?" Cat asked crossing her arms and I pulled her onto my lap.

"Made them prettier than before." I push a lock of hair over her ears and she shakily sighs.. She was scared.. Hehe. I cant wait to have some fun with her.

"Jesus delirious.. You crazy son of a bitch." Ohm shook his head and Craig slapped his forehead. "Dude.. You should go rest." Evan sighs.

"Why don't ya'll go and rest. I have something I want to do.." I whispered seductively onto cats ears and they stepped back.

I look at cat mouthed at them, 'help' the put their hands up and said 'sorry' going upstairs. "I want you badly now." I growl and she runs off.

"You know I'll find you.. " I sang and I slowly walked. She's going to get a hell of a time.."Cat.. Where are you."
Evan and the guys come out of the rooms and took a look at what was happening.

"cat.." I run my hands on the wood and grabbed her. "LET ME GO!" She wiggles and screams. I pinned her onto the granite table and she looks at me,  terrified.

"Jon.. I don't think.. We sh-" I bit onto her neck and it starts to bleed. I grinned licking the blood off and purring slightly. Oh hell yes.. She taste so sweet.

"Your gonna have a good time darling." I whispered and grabbed her gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 764 21
What if... what if you weren't happy... What if you didn't feel that spark... What if you were with him... your lover... the man your parents tied...
36.4K 743 40
Y/n and her father were moving to Los Angeles. Which meant a new school for y/n. She didn't have a lot of friends at her old school. She was the lone...
18.2K 499 64
(COMPLETED) I know you guys are probably tired of One Shots. Warning! This story contains sexual content and some weird shit. Be aware before you rea...
16.9K 1K 22
Ryan says goodbye to his family when he's off to move into his new home. But after a few days of moving in Ryan gets the feeling of being watched, ma...