Falling For Him

By Penguuiinn

"Stop staring at me! Do some work asshole" She snapped, turning around sharply. I jumped a little at her outb... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 pt 1
Chapter 9 pt2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

A/N

3.4K 63 0
By Penguuiinn

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in a while but since it's my final year in school, I have to do a lot of practice for exams etc (I haven't even started yet lmao).

If you get a notification saying I've updated, it's just the old chapters I'm going to be rewriting. As I was writing the next chapter, I realised that the previous chapters aren't what I wanted them to be. They are short, they lack some things that I wanted to add to them. So, I've decided to go back and rewrite the chapters! I don't think the changes will be major but I want to rewrite them as some of them are just plain boring.

I'm going to start rewriting them now so look out for the notifications! Your support means the world to me ❤️

Stay awesome potatoes ❤️

Update: all the chapters have now been rewritten as of 12/02/18.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 726 42
"Are you ever afraid of being alone?" I asked after a while. A question that had randomly popped into my mind. I wasn't expecting him to answer me, b...
366K 9.3K 44
I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he looked taken back, "Not like that, Drake...
511K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...
1.5K 25 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...