Loving You (Sequel to Loveles...

By Xx_Life_to_Live_xX

Aurora Hathaway is a normal twenty four year old who happens to be the owner of the famous fashion company, E... More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Epilogue
FURTHER NEWS
ANNOUNCEMENT
And the Tale Continues (Bonus #1)
Rules of Loving (Details)
Rules of Loving (Details) #2
Rebel Confederate
News!!!
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Rules of Loving

Chapter XIV

13.2K 554 29
By Xx_Life_to_Live_xX

"Move out of the way!" The sound of someone's voice yelling enters my ears as I begin to recover my senses. "Give her space!" They add.

The throbbing pain was still there but it was starting to subside as I slowly open my eyes. I let my eyes wonder around, trying to take in my surroundings.

"Misses Hathaway, are you alright?" Augustin asks with a worriedly look on his face.

I slowly nod my head. "Yes," I finally answer as Clifford carefully helps me sit up. "Thank you." I tell him.

"Would you like us to call an ambulance, take you to the hospital?" Aleandra asks and I shake my head.

I take a look over her, thoroughly scanning her every feature but now, taking a closer look at her, she was not Jessie.

Her blue eyes were a darker shade and her brown hair fell in straight strands.

"No thank you," I answer. "I'm alright, just a bit fatigued."

"Are you sure?" Another model asks and I nod.

I turn to Clifford and Augustin. "We should probably get started." I state as I begin to stand up.

Augustin and everyone else protests against it.

"Misses Hathaway, I think it is best that you rest. Augustin and I can take care of this." Clifford suggests as he motions me to remain seated.

"No, it's alright, I am alright." I assure once more. "Girls, let us continue!" I announce.

I stand up and take a seat ignoring Augustin and Clifford's protests.

"Here are some crackers and some water," Mary states as she sets the food in front of me. "Are you sure you are alright?" She asks.

I nod for the millionth time. "Yes." I answer.

Not everyone was convinced but either way Aleandra takes the stage again and starts her strut down the runway. I tried to focus on the models but there was a question that kept nagging my mind.

How did I know what Jessie looked like?

I've had dream of her, vague memories but her face would always be blurry, never as clear as when I looked at Aleandra. I run my temples trying to clear my mind and focusing but I couldn't.

"Here comes Samantha!" Augustin points out.

Samantha was one of Dante's greatest models. Augustin was really ecstatic when he heard she would be trying out since he always wanted to work with her.

Her beauty was astonishing.

"That's a yes for me." Augustin states.

Clifford rolls his eyes. "She hasn't even modeled yet." He responds.

Augustin shrugs and watches Samantha strut down the runway flawlessly. She pulls her famous modeling pose and that gets Clifford on board. Her crystal blue eyes were her best feature which made every fashion company want her to model their clothing.

My phone begins to ring and I look up with an apologetic look. "Excuse me one moment." I state as I stand up while Clifford and Agustin make sure I was alright to be on my own before letting me go.

"Hey beautiful," Kenneth's voice greets me as I answer the call.

A smile spread on my face. "Hey hubby, how's work?" I ask.

"Boring, I miss you." He replies causing my heart to flutter.

"I miss you, too." I reply.

"Your Dad just called me and told me that the party is being held on February fourteenth," Kenneth states.

"But that's on Valentines." I reply. "Great now our plans are ruined."

"Actually, I was thinking. How about we go on our date tonight?" Kenneth asks.

My smile returns and I nod. "That'd be great!" I answer.

"Alright, I will have Geraldo take you to the location when you are ready." Kenneth replies.

"Can you tell me where we will be going for our date?" I ask.

"Nope." He answers and I frown. "Just wear something casual."

"But I want to know." I whine and he chuckles.

"I'll see you later babe, I love you." He states as he makes a kissing sound.

"I love you, too." I reply before we hang up.

I turn on my heel and walk back into the room and take a seat between Clifford and Augustin.

"We have two more models to go and we are done." Augustin states and I nod.

*          *          *

Geraldo opens the door for me and I step out. Freddy and him escort me into the mansion and then head in a different direction while I make my way to my bedroom.

"He said casual," I hum to myself as I tap my index finger one my chin.

My eyes scan my closet and fail to find something that I like. Finally, I decide on a pair of blue high waisted jeans, paired with a light burgundy crop top and grayish brownish ankle heeled boots. There is a light knock on the door and I make way towards it before opening it.

"Misses Hathaway, mister Hathaway sends you these." Eleanor, one of the maid states as she hands me a large bouquet of red and white roses forming a heart.

"Thank you, you can place them here." I reply as I motion to the small coffee table near our tv.

I open the card and smile as I read what it says.

Roses are read
Violets are blue
No one is as beautiful as you

I look at the beautiful flowers and my smile widens. I lean in to smell them and enjoy the sweet scent. I walk back to the vanity and start on my make up. Once I am done I decide to through my golden locks into a messy bun. I grab my phone and bag before walking downstairs.

"Are you ready misses Hathaway?" Geraldo asks and I nod.

I am escorted into the black SUV before Geraldo and Freddy get into their assigned seats.

"Geraldo, do you know where we are going?" I ask and a small smile tugs at his lips.

"I'm sorry miss but mister Hathaway gave me specific orders to not tell you." He gave me an apologetic smile and I frown.

I sink back into the gray leather seat with arms crossed. Geraldo looked at me through the revere mirror and chuckled.

* * *

Geraldo pulls up outside a tall building. He and Freddy step out and Geraldo opens the door for me. The two men escort me into the building where my hubby was awaiting for me.

"You look beautiful," Kenneth states with a smile.

He dismisses Geraldo and Freddy as he takes my hand and leads us further into the building. There was music playing and lights, that's when I realized we were in a bowling alley.

"I wanted to do something different rather than just have a fancy dinner," Kenneth explains as he turns to look at my reaction. "Do you like it?"

"It's perfect!" I answer.

Kenneth smiles and walks to get us a pair of bowling sneakers. He hands my pair to me.

"Well, misses Hathaway ready to show me how great your bowling skills are?" Kenneth asks causing me to chuckle.

"I'm ready to beat you!" I reply as I finish tying my shoes.

We start a game and I go first with my hot pink bowling ball. I let go of the ball and it rolls before sending all the cones down.

"Strike!" I happily exclaim as I first pump the air and Kenneth just chuckles.

Kenneth walks up and hits two of the six cones causing me to giggle.

"I'm just getting started," he defends.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy." I answer as I walk up. The ball hits all the cones again and I cheer. "Take that!"

Kenneth shakes his head while chuckling. He walks up and makes his first strike.

I stick my tongue out at him and get ready with my neon green bowling ball. Before I can roll the ball I feel two warm hands firmly grab my waist.

"How about we make a bet?" Kenneth whispers into my ear, his warm breathe sending goosebumps down my back.

"W-what type of bet?" I stutter.

"If you make this strike I will do whatever you want for a whole week," Kenneth begins.

"What if I lose?" I ask, but soon regret it.

Kenneth's brush against my jaw and he places a kiss on my sweet spot behind my ear.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He replies and I breathe in sharply as his hand finds its way inside my shirt.

"Alright you're on hubby." I state.

I throw the ball with a shaky hand and it only knocks down four cones.

"I win!" Kenneth cheers and I giggle. "Now it's time for you to pay up." He states with a husky voice.

Kenneth walks over to me and picks me up causing me to squeal. He sets me on one of the tables. He already had me where he wanted me.

"What do I owe you Mr Hathaway?" I ask with a shaky voice.

"An answer." He replies.

"An answer?" I ask perplexed.

"Why didn't you tell me you fainted at work?" He questions with a scowl.

"Freddy told you didn't he?" I ask and he nods. "Because it was nothing, I was just under stress with the whole fashion show stuff." I answer.

Kenneth raises a suspicious eyebrow. "You sure that's the reason why?" He asks and I nod.

"And I didn't want to get you worried." I add.

Kenneth cups my face. "Next time something like this happens you have to tell me. I'm your husband Aurora and if something happens to you I don't know what I would do. I love you so goddamn much." He replies.

I cup his face and kiss his lips.

"I love you, too." I answer.

He smiles down at me and I return the gesture.

A/N: Hola my lovelies! Guess who's back...back again? So sorry for my absence. School has me super busy with homework, projects, and tests. But I am back, and I promise that I will try my hardest to update at least once a week. High school is hard man, but I'll get trough it. Anywho, what do you guys think of the chapter? A little happy moment for Kenneth and Aurora, before the hurricane arrives. What do you think will happen next? Let me know what you guys think in the comments. I will see you lovelies later this week with the next chapter, adios for now xoxo 💋

(Aurora's Outfit)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.4K 20
All Caroline's (Cara's) life, she has wanted a happy ever after. She wants to marry a man, live in a nice house, and have a family. Caroline never ga...
57.1K 885 84
You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your twin brother Jake has always gone to hogw...
714K 27.8K 65
Sophia Bennett, a 23 year old woman, looking for a job which will pay her enough to use that money to pay off the debt she had taken for her sister's...
40.5K 1.3K 49
(Available in INKITT aswell) ❨Sequel to Maya...The Illusion❩ Eighteen years old Aurora's life is about to change, when her family moves city and are...