Chapter XXII

"Yesterday Spain witnessed the crowning of Princess Diana, now known as Queen Diana." The show host says. "She wore a beautiful lilac gown designed by the famous Aurora Hathaway."

"Speaking of Aurora," another anchor interrupts. "She wore a pink dress with white knitted flowers, that was Zamora designed. It was really different from the usual bodycon dresses that she normally wears to these types of events."

The previous hosts nods in agreement.

"But she still looked amazing, afterall she was one of America's most wanted bachelorettes," She states. "That is before she married Kenneth Hathway."

"Without doubt she was one of the most stunning women there," The other anchor agrees. "But don't you think it is kind of weird that all of a sudden she is wearing loose dresses, maybe to I don't know, hide a baby bump?"

I couldn't help but shake my head in annoyance as I continued watching.

"She did wear a loose dress to the G.R.A.C.E auction event." The girl points out.

"What are they gossiping about this time?" Kenneth asks as he steps out of the bathroom. 

I turn to look at him and shrug.

"You know the usual," I state. "They keep persisting that I am pregnant."

Kenneth lets out a chuckle and shake his head.

"They grew suspicious because I wore a loose dress unlike my quote on quote usual bodycon garments." I add as I turn off the television.

"They'll keep growing suspicious," Kenneth replies as he puts on his tie. "And soon we won't be able to hid our little jellybean." He points out.

My eyebrows furrow together as I turn to ask, "Are you saying we should tell them?" I ask.

Kenneth shakes his head as he walks over to me and takes a seat next to me on the bed.

"My great Grandpa told me that he owns a home on a private island," Kenneth begins. "I was thinking that we could fly there for the last five months of your pregnancy. It'll keep the tabloids away from us and hopefully by then they will have captured Reece, so when our little one is born she or he will be safe." He suggests.

I smile at him and lean over to hug him.

"Sounds like a plan." I state and he smiles back at me.

"I've already talked to my grandfather about it and he was more than happy to let us stay there." Kenneth states.

"So, right after the spring fashion show is over we will be heading there?" I ask and Kenneth nods.

"I will have a home office set up because I know how much you love your work." Kenneth states and I smile.

My hubby knew me so well.

"I love you." I state and Kenneth kisses my lips.

"And I love you, beautiful." He replies.

His phone begins ringing and he walks over to his night stand to pick it up before bringing it to his ears and answering.

"Hey Bennett, what happened?" Kenneth asks.

Kenneth nods as Bennett answers his question. I walk over to the bathroom and turn on the shower. After adjusting the water to my liking I walk in and let the warm water cascade over me. Once I am clean I grab my cotton towel and dry myself before walking towards my closet.

"What did Bennett want?" I ask as Kenneth enters the closet to get his shoes.

"He's planning a baby shower for Elliot this weekend but he needs our help." Kenneth explains as I slip on my light blue floral romper. "I told him I would head over there around lunchtime."