Chapter XXI

^^^Princess Diana

"Which one looks better?" I ask as I turn to face Kenneth. "This one, or this one?"

I place the two different dresses on top of me and Kenneth taps his chin thoughtfully.

"Well, what can I say?" He asks while walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "It's hard to decide since you look beautiful in everything."

"You're no help," I pout causing him to chuckle. "The coronation is tomorrow and I still haven't found a dress."

Kenneth grabs the pink dress from my left hand and replies, "This one."

I scan the dress and smile up at Kenneth before pecking his cheek.

"I love it." I agree and place the other dress on the rack.

I grab the dress and walk into the changing room where I exchange my clothes for the dress.

"What do you think?" I ask Kenneth as I walk out the changing room.

"Just as I expected," Kenneth states. "You look stunning."

A warm smile appears on my face and I blow him a kiss which he catches. I turn to look at the mirror and continue smiling. The dress was flowed at the bottom giving space for my small baby bump to breathe and be unnoticed. Kenneth appears behind me and kisses the top of my head while rubbing my arms.

"I am so lucky to have you." He says as he places his chin on my shoulder.

"And I'm so lucky to have you." I reply as I lean into his embrace. "We both are lucky to have you." I add motioning to my baby.

Kenneth smiles as he places his hand over mine and kisses my cheek.

"So, is this one the winner?" He asks and I nod. "Good because I was starting to get tired." He jokes with a playful smile.

My mouth agapes even though I know he is kidding and I playfully slap his arm.

"I'm kidding," He answers. "You know I love spending time with you, whether it be in clothing store or anywhere else."

His comment causes my heart to melt and I kiss his lips.

"Although I have to say, I'm a bit sad." He states.

My eyebrows furrow together in confusion.

"Why?" I ask.

He leans down to whisper in my ear.

"Because you wouldn't let me help you get undressed." He says and I notice him slowly unzipping my dress.

"Kenneth!" I squeal as I zip my dress back up causing him to chuckle.

"Guess I'll wait until we arrive back at our condo." He replies and I roll my eyes while shaking my head with a smile.

"You're so horny." I state as I begin walking to the changing room.

"Horny for you." He answers and I snigger.

"And annoying." I add playfully peeking through the curtain.

"But you still love." He hums and I shake my head as I giggle.

"That I do." I murmur with a smile.

* * *

Geraldo pulls the limousine in front of the red carpet and exits the car to open the door for us.

"Are you ready?" Kenneth asks and I nod.

This was our first event since the incident a couple of weeks ago and like expected there was a crowd of tabloids awaiting to get their scoop of gossip.