Chapter XIX

^^^Kenneth and Aurora's baby sonogram

I look through my closet and decide on a black and burgundy stripped shirt dress that hugged my small baby bump. On top of that I wore a denim button up shirt and black sandals.

"You're finally deciding to show aren't you," I tell my baby with a smile.

My bump was now more visible and could be seen through the dress but it could easily be mistaken by normal fat.

"How are my two beautiful angles?" Kenneth asks as he walks into the room dressed in a pair of navy blue jeans and light blue v-neck shirt that showed off his muscles.

"We're great." I answer with a smile.

He walks over to me and pecks my lips before kneeling and kissing my baby bump.

"Geraldo has our breakfast ready," he says after kissing me one more time.

"Well, the baby and I are starving so let's start walking downstairs." I reply with a smile and lead him downstairs.

The maid had already set up the table for us and placed or breakfast in front of where we sit.

Kenneth pulls the chair out for me and then tucks it back in once I am seated.

"I cannot wait to see our little one," Kenneth says excitedly.

I smile down at my bump as I run a hand over it.

"Me neither," I answer.

Freddy appears at the dinning room doorframe.

"Geraldo informs me that the cars are ready," Freddy announces.

"We will be finished eating in about ten minutes," Kenneth replies.

Freddy nods and walks out leaving Kenneth and I alone.

"Do you think the reporters are still out there?" I ask Kenneth.

"Most probably yes," Kenneth answers. "That's why I told Geraldo to sneak you past the reporters through the other exit while I exit through the main gate. I will meet you at Doctor Hanley's office." Kenneth explains.

"Why can't those reporters just mind their own business?" I ask with a shake of my head.

That's one of the things I absolutely hate about being rich and famous.

We had no privacy whatsoever.

That's why I've always been scared of slip-ups. Just one tiny mistake would cause everyone to start talking and assuming.

"Don't worry babe, they won't be bothering us for long." Kenneth assures and I nod.

We finish eating our food and I head towards the garage.

"I'll see you at the doctors office." Kenneth states before kissing me. "Bye baby, be good for your mommy."

He kisses my baby bump and then kisses my forehead before walking to the front of of the mansion.

"Good morning misses Hathaway, how are you feeling?" Geraldo asks.

"I'm good, this little jelly bean woke me up really early but I am good." I answer with a smile.

Geraldo opens the door for me and I climb into the black SUV. Freddy was already seated in the passenger seat.

We drive out of the mansion through the other exit. I look back and find a swarm of reporters attacking Kenneth's blue Ferrari.

"Let's hope your daddy is okay," I whisper to my small jelly bean.

I sink into my seat as Geraldo keeps driving towards the Dr. Hanley's office.