Werewolf: Battle of the Heart...

By Eclairpsp

Gab is a junior in high school having to be bullied and played around by the bullies in school but lucky with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 9

8.5K 172 9
By Eclairpsp

wow i really didnt thought that i'll finished this one..hahaha..so anyway here's chapter 9..^^..

CHAPTER 9

Bane entered the cave opening and came to his home as he told Grey.

Enters the mansion sneakily avoiding any person that he will have contact with and just tries to go to his room, but he was still naïve to think that Grey actually told their family already about his so called mate.

And before he could even came to his room he was then tackled from behind and was shock to see his sister on his back.

“You’ll pay now my dear brother having secrets to us, why didn’t you tell me? And you told Grey first that you already found your mate? Its not fair.” she whined

“What are you talking about? And what mate?” Bane wiggled to remove his sister on his back but the girl just hold on his brother’s back and arguing about the topic.

“Don’t hide it we already know, Grey already told us.” Says Lovell.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t have a mate so get the hell off of me.”

But she didn’t stop and then the worst case scenario when their parents came to a view and the both stop, Lovell climb down to his brother and the Alpha told his son to follow him on his office and so leaving his mother and his sister behind.

He followed his father to his office.

“Welcome home son, so what are you up to lately?” the Alpha started, analyzing his older son.

“Nothing much father, just things about outside and I found the pup, don’t worry his fine father.”

“I know, Grey told me, the pup has found a liking at a human boy, but why don’t you just get the pup already? You could tell that you’re the owner of the pup to him.”

Bane shook his head “I cant father, the pup as Grey said became attach to him and I think he’ll just come back to him again if we take him away.”

“I guess we just have to tolerate it for now, but keep an eye on the pup and on that human boy, the pup might be in danger to him.”

“Don’t worry father the boy’s not a treat, his taking care of the pup well.” Bane said while smiling remembering Gab instantly.

“But I’ll definitely watch on both of them.” He said while remembering another Lycan attack the both of them.

Then the alpha asks him that made him look up again.

“So.. Grey told me something that he sees in you lately, becoming really secretive and going out somewhere.” the alpha said smiling positively to his son.

Bane look shock and look taking aback by what his father said.

“What are you up too Bane? Is it about something or rather someone?” and that’s when Bane realizes that Grey told their father about Gab and cursing silently to his loud-mouthed brother.

“I think you already know now that your brother of yours told me something, don’t get mad at him Bane his just worried about it but now that we know why I’m just glad that you found a mate” taking back by what his father had told him Bane look confused but then he felt his father tap his shoulder proudly and happy that his son has found his mate.

Bane looks to his father and saw gladness within him.

“I’m just glad that you found one, considering nowadays finding mates is really hard, the rest of the clans have vanished or scattered far away and all we can do is look for them, but your lucky enough to have one, what clan is he from? What’s he looked like?”

He never though that his father would be this excited on him having a mate and glad that his father didn’t get mad considering having a male one.

“I don’t know father and he look fine and fragile at the same time that I want to be near him to be able to protect him, to be close to him. My wolf really wants him and I can’t help but to follow him, that it hurts me too when I couldn’t see him.”

The alpha nods and smiled to his son. “I know what you feel, I feel the same when I first saw your mother and I know that he feels the same way too, the bond that’s between the two of you, I know that he thinks of you too everyday.”

Bane smiled thinking about Gab feeling mutually.

“So.. Did you tell him already about it?” the alpha asks.

Bane shook his head “I don’t think his ready father, we just met and I don’t think that he will understand it if I tell him.”

The alpha looks confuse and said “What? Why wouldn’t he know it? He should follow his wolf for a Lycan bound to find his or her mate, your half.”

“But he doesn’t know it, and I don’t know how to tell him that, it’s hard on my part since my wolf want him so badly.”

“Then tell him, so we can meet him already.”

“But I don’t know too if you would like him too father.”

“And why is that Bane? Don’t be ridiculous, from what you have said I think you already loved the boy and that way I really want to meet him.”

“But his a human father, his not one of us.”

The alpha’s smile faded and was taking back by what his older son said.

“What? His not one of us? I told you Bane about humans didn’t I? You and your siblings, why didn’t you tell me this sooner?”

The alpha’s tone became sharper and solid and fuming about what his son told him.

“I’m sorry father but I can’t help it, because I know you would get mad at me but my wolf just want Gab, I always--”

“Enough!” said the alpha in a commanding tone.

“I heard enough of this. You’ll never return to the place where that boy is, I forbid it and stay here until you know what humans do to our kind and how they tried to exterminate us, that’s why we’re here on this place hiding from them until now.”

“But father his no—.”

“I said stop it Bane.. Don’t make me repeat myself anymore.” Said the alpha, fury on his eyes thinking about what the humans do to their kind over the past.

His son just bowed his head after he nod slightly.

“Yes father.” He said to his father.

“Stop thinking about him anymore and train hard to become a better leader than I am, your going to become an alpha one day when I retire just focus on this and nothing more. Understand?”

Bane nod and left his fathers office without looking at him, go to his room and thinking how would he do that considering how badly he needed Gab now and seeing his fathers fury against human.

Suddenly he heard a knock on his slightly open door and saw his mother and his two siblings together.

“Sorry Bane I slipped telling them about your mate.”

“You really should be sorry, but don’t worry I’m not mad anymore since you’ll know that eventually.”

“Oh Bane don’t be mad at your father he just wants to protect you and all of us from humans since he saw how his father died on the day that humans hunted our kind.”

”I know it’s in the past but the pain on his heart never leaves him and still hurt him, and to know that one of his son was having a human mate, he can’t accept that now but don’t worry ill talk to him about it. It’s already long gone and I know that humans are not that bad anymore that we actually bonded together and having an alliance to some of them.”

Bane slightly smiled on what his mother told him “thank you mother, I know father would realize it soon, Gab is a good person.”

“I see it since you look happy and content just by saying his name” Bane smiled.

“Gab? His name was Gab? Hmmm.. I think I’ve heard that name before? Is he a short guy with a blond hair and blue eyes?” Lovell asks while thinking the guy from the store that he met.

 “Yeah Lovell, do you know him?” Bane asks eyeing his sister.

“I think so. He’s the guy that brought some stuff at our store, is he the grandson of Sarah and Tom?

“Yeah, he is. Wow I didn’t know that you actually knew him already.” Grey said.

“Hmmm. Not really, but his fun to talk with and his quite cute anyway, just needed some improvement though” she laugh.

 “I really want to meet him” said his mother who smiled to his son.

“Soon mother, I just need father to cool off and I’m grounded because of some big mouth here” he said, eyeing Grey.

 “Opps.. Sorry”

“Ok I’m really going to talk to your father about this.”

Bane nod and his mother kissed him to his head and walk out of the room followed by his sister.

“Don’t worry I’ll look after him for a while” Grey said to his brother.

“Thank you. I needed that assurance that he will not be attack by another Lycan.”

“Sure, don’t worry bro.” Bane smiled and his brother stands up and walks out living his brother alone laying down on his bed thinking about Gab.

That’s when he felt his eyes heavily, without having enough sleep lately looking after his mate now the drowsiness hit him and moments later he fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 12.8K 26
|| Description edited. || "I'm just an ordinary guy. There is nothing special about me." Ashton constantly told himself. Ashton was the only gay kid...
40.1K 2.1K 41
Y/n l/n is a quiet boy who got sorted onto a dorm with a lot of loud people, yet he seems to attract just the right people to be left alone. (Warning...
875K 23.9K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
1.2K 74 29
Falling in love with your worst enemy is not a simple thing for anyone. ############|||||############## Alex Kensington, heir to a vast medical empi...