Sacrifice Of Love

Da nada_samy_99

"I will give up anything for you. I promise " Sacrifice. A great word with wonderful meaning. Sacrificing fo... Altro

Sacrifice Of Love
1# First sight
2# Single Or Taken?
3# First Dance :)
4# A Hopeful Question.
5# The Date *.*
6# The Drive :)
7# Accident ?!
8# Is it love ?!
9# A brothers true love <3
10# Memories..
11# Miss Him :(
12# First Kiss :*
13# Day Of Arguments
14# scolding
15# Advice Of The Wise
16# Dinner With The Family
TRAILER!!
17# Confessions and Vows
18# New Family :))
19# Edward's point of you
20# The Slaughter!
21# Please Listen!
22# I didn't mean it!
23# Surprise!!
24# His little girl :)
25# Not Her
26# My Story...
27# It's Over
28# Moving On
29# He's The Liar!!
30# I Need You
31# The news
32# So close yet so far :(
33# Pretending
34# Don't Turn Away
35# Graduated Love
36# Safe and Sound
38# You're Everything
39# Don't Cry
40# He's back..
41# Threats and Fears.
42# Breakdown!
43# IT'S A...
44# The New Kingdom!
45# Christmas Eve!
46# On Cloud Nine?
47# Lost.
48# Cry With You
49# Human
50# Our Love
51# Official Dancer
52# Borrow My Heart
53# Robin
54# The vow
55# A blast from the past..
56# Our Night
57# The Message
58# Plans
59# Delilah
60# Incredible
61# Let them know
62# First Picture
63# Changes
64# News
65# We Cry
66# Sirens
67# Whatever will be, will be
Epilogue
Author's Note

37# Fun time!!

265 24 14
Da nada_samy_99

Chapter 37

Daniel

"Which room should we begin with, miss professional?" I asked.

"I think the living room." She shrugged.

"C'mon let's take them upstairs." She said carrying a bucket of paint, and walking towards the front door.

"You crazy! wait here." I yelled, and ran after her.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"You're pregnant, and you can't carry any of these! Just open the door, and I'll get them." I said taking it from her hands.

"C'mon Daniel! Nothing gunna happen." she whined.

"Get inside, Amber." I glared, and she huffed openning the door, and getting in.

I started taking them inside, and man, they're really heavy!!

"These are all of them." I said slowly, and she just rolled her eyes openning the first one. I rolled my eyes just like her kneeling next to her.

"What should we do now?" I asked.

"Give me this stick." She ordered, and I handed it to her.

"We should mix it really well, then, start." She explained.

"It's mixed like that." I said handing her a paint stick.

"Thank you." She dipped it in the bucket, and stood up frown still plastered across her face.

"Leave this for a second..." I said taking thr stick from her hand, and turning her to face me. "you're not mad cause I told you not to carry them, right?"

"No, but you never glared at me that way before." She pouted.

"Because you don't know what you're doing. That's dangerous for you and the baby. Anyway, 'am sorry, alright?" I asked.

"I'm sorry." She whispered as I kissed the frown off her face.

"Well let's start." I smiled taking the other stick, and dipping it in the bucket.

"Wait wait!! we should change first." She said quickly slapping her forehead.

"Okay, I have a shirt or two in the car. Gunna get them." I said walking back to the car.

I found them, finally!! That's good! I walked back inside. "I found two."

"Okay," She walked to the chair, and started pulling off her shirt giving me her back. "eyes for yourself, Hemmings!! I can see you." I could hear the smile in her voice as she let the shirt drop down her stomach.

I swear she's trying to seduce me!!

"I'll start!!" She yelled in excitement taking her stick, and started. I took mine, and stood next to her.

"Start from above." I teased knowing that she's leaving it to me.

"I know what you're doing Mr.Tall." She rolled her eyes playfully making me burst out laughing.

-------------

"C'mon, I made green tea." Amber called setting the two mugs of tea on the floor.

I put the paint stick back in the bucket, and sat next to her. We finished the walls, and I was painting the ceiling.

I took a sip of the hot drink and sighed.

"I needed that. Thanks baby." I smiled.

"What's going on Daniel? There is something on your mind. I can tell." She placed her hand on my knee.

"It's nothing." I smiled faintly.

"You're not thinking about hiding it from me, right?" She narrowed her eyes setting her mug on the floor.

"There is something..." I started knowing that there's no way I'm going to hide especially from Amber who understand me more than I could understand myself.

"I am listening." She gave me a ressuring nod.

"Delilah and Alan... there is something, or that's what I am feeling..." I paused.

"Oh." She whispered raising the mug back to her mouth.

"You know anything about it?"

"Who me? No! I mean from where should I know? but anyway why are you feeling this way?" She said with her voice louder than usual. Something she does when she's nervous...

"That day, he called her, and she got all nervous, and when I answered him he kept stuttering which was really strange. But then I asked her if there is something, and she said no..."

"And then?"

"I don't know. I mean, I trust Delilah, but there is something keeping me suspicious-"

"Stop overthinking, Daniel. If there's something, they'll tell you. Delilah needs to find someone to love her-"

"Not Alan." I cut her off.

"I can't understand you, but this is none of my business. Don't get me between you and your sister, please." She sighed, and we both continued sipping our tea.

"What color will you paint the baby's room?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I was thinking of light blue. Whatcha think?"

"Um- blue is good, but what if it's a girl?"

"I have the feeling that he'll be a boy, and who said that blue is for boys and pink is for girls?"

"It's just like this." I chuckled at her reaction. It's a stupid fact really, like if a girl is wearing blue, she'll look like boys? Well, that's bullshit.

"If you like the color then let's make it blue."

"I like it." I smiled, and she giggled.

"What?" I raised a brow.

"It's just this." she whispered wiping a bit of paint from my nose, and giving me a passionate kiss that I missed so much.

"We have to continue..." She whispered in the kiss making me groan before breaking away from her.

"Why are you pouting?" She smiled.

"You always do that!!" I frowned.

"Do what?"

"Seduce me..." I said uneasily making her burst out laughing.

"Seduce you? Oh my God. How? I even look like shit, now." She smiled, but I felt that she's not joking.

"You look beautiful." I said slowly walking back to her.

"Whatever..." She rolled her eyes walking towards the baby's room.

"Amber wait!" I frowned gripping her by the wrist.

"What?" She sighed.

"You know that you're beautiful, right?" I asked slowly watching her eyes as they watered.

"Am not, so stop lying."

"Why are you saying that?" I whispered pulling her closer.

"Cause I am not, Daniel. I'm fatter!! So much fatter than I used to be!" She cried.

"What fatter? You're not. I swear I am not feeling it."

"You may not be feeling it, but Daniel, you don't know what do I do every morning to find something to wear. Everything is smaller than usual, or I am bigger than usual to be specific." She looked at her hand as tears of frustration ran down her face, and I immediately pulled her to my chest.

"It's harder than I thought it'd be." She let out a shaky breath.

"If you want, we could go to the mall, now and get all that you need." I said slowly rubbing the tears from her face. I hate to see her like this; so weak, and frustrated.

"No, I'm not in the mood." She dismissed turning to walk away again.

"Come on! We can see furniture there as well, and I need some clothes, too." I shrugged.

"Really?" She peeked up to look at my face as a child.

"Oh yes! C'mon change from this. We needed some rest anyway." I said pulling off my shirt, and putting on the other one.

"C'mon." I said tugging her arm.

"Let me fix my make up." She said pulling out a packet of wipes from her purse, and cleaning her tear stained face.

"Come here." She smiled, and I leaned in letting her rub paint from my face since there is no mirror here yet.

"I love you. Forever and always I will love you, okay?" I whispered taking her face in my hand.

"Okay." She whispered getting up, and standing on her tip toes kissing me.

"I am afraid of losing you."

"Don't be. I'm here with you, and that's our house. Soon we'll live together, and everything will be perfect." I kissed the top of her head, and she nodded walking towards the front door.

----------

Amber

I don't know if I'm over reacting, but really my body is depressing me.

From the beginning my body wasn't something to be really proud of, and even though everyone said that I'm fit, and my body is flexible, I was always insecure. Then now...

It's not that I didn't know from the beginning that pregancy will force me to put on weight, but it's fucking my body up more than it should that I am still in the first months...

I sighed pulling the dress Daniel chose for me off, and stepping out of the fitting room.

"What? Why didn't you show me?" He frowned.

"The zipper got stuck in the middle, Daniel." I sighed.

"Let's look in that section." He said taking my hand, and searching between the dresses, and pants desperately.

"Look at this, not so tight, not dull, and that jacket'll be beautiful on you." He implored, and I just eyed the dress not answering.

It's nice, but... I don't know.

"Please, just try it for me." He begged.

"Just for you." I sighed taking it from him, and walking back to the fitting room.

I put them on, and I have to say that it's nice.

"Daniel." I called.

"I'm here babe. Get out and show me." he said, and I opened the door showing him.

"Whatcha think?" I asked looking at him with full hope.

"I love it on you." He smiled taking my hand and giving me a spin.

"It's lovely, Amber. We'll take it." He grinned giving me a kiss on the nose.

"Okay, I'll change now to try the jacket."

"Wait a second." He said getting out his phone, and getting om his knee before me.

"What are you doing?" I whispered with a glare as I saw two girls whispering something to each other and giggling. How did they even let him here?!

"It's picture time, C'mon show me your lovely smile." He said cheekily making me smile, and he immediately captured it.

"Now, out of here." I pushed him outside.

"Why?" He asked not moving.

"People-" I started, and he cut me off once he heard the word narrowing his eyes playfully.

"I was wondering if you remember what did I do last time when you said that in the plane when we were going to Doncaster. I clearly didn't forget, and I think I said," He paused clearing his throat dragging more attention.

I clasped my hand over his mouth shushing him making him burst out laughing.

"Then you remember?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, and you still have to get out of here cause I need to change, Daniel!" I ordered putting my hands on my hips playfully.

"Heh, okay." He sighed dramatically walking outside. I rolled my eyes, but the smile didn't fall from my face as I closed the door, and changed to join him outside.

--------------

We've been for over 3 hours now, and already got the furniture of the living room.

I got everything I needed, and Daniel did the same, and now we're going home. I really needed that...

"Oh Daniel look there." I pointed towards Mini Jake, and he smiled.

"Babe it's really early to get things for the baby. We don't even know the gender."

"C'mon Daniel, we don't need to know. Please..." I started whining, and he sighed walking towards the the shop.

Huh- did I say that I love this man? Well, I do!!

"Look at these.." I picked out tiny rompers with small patters on it. One had little chicks on it and the other had monkeys. They looked beautiful.

"They're nice.." Daniel smiled putting them in the shopping bag, and we moved to next aisle.

"We need to get a bed."

"Let's paint the room first then get it, Amber."

"Huh, Okay, but look at this teddy bear!! I'll get it." I picked it up, and we walked to the register.

"Hello?" Daniel answered his phone that I didn't realise was ringing.

"Okay, yes sir. Wednesday at 8." He nodded to himself.

"Thank you." and with that he hung up.

"Who is that?" I furrowed my brows taking the bag from him and giving it to the lady.

"They are calling, so that I'd go to check up before starting with work. Just routine.." He smiled.

"Uh- Congratulations baby." I giggled hugging him tightly as he lifted me off the ground.

"Uhmm-" We were cut off by the same lady clearing her throat.

Uh- Oh

------------ ------------ ------------ ------------ ------------

A/N) THANK YOU ALL FOR THE VOTES ON THE LAST CHAPTER. YOU'RE ALL SERIOUSLY AMAZING!!

•Here I am updating once I finished the chapter, so tell me what do you think.

•Don't forget to vote and comment. :P

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

26 3 1
A woman who destined to marry her best friend, whom she has never seen as a man, but she loves her father so much that she agrees to it. The wedding...
35.1K 3.6K 32
What's love? Being with them who u love or staying away from them? Catching hold onto them or letting them go? Giving anything just to be with them o...
6.7K 420 11
What if the 10 years leap wouldn't have happened? #AvNeil fanfic #Naamkarann An attempt to write a part of my imagination on their moments- post jai...
20K 410 27
He loved me, but he loves me too. He says to trust him, not to let go, and he wants a life with me. Either way, it wouldn't matter. For what lies ah...