Golden Eye's

Autorstwa My_Is_A_Mistake

Percy is the son of Kronos but he doesn't know that and with campers following him trying to kill him doesn't... Więcej

Gloden Eyes
Proluge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
PERCY'S B-DAY!!!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Help
Sorry

Chapter 1

1.2K 53 4
Autorstwa My_Is_A_Mistake

Age:10

I've been on the streets for a while.It's been three years since my mother was murdered.

I walk down the streets of New York.I go to a mall close by.I sit down on a bench and look at the people around me.

I 'casually' look around.But really I'm looking for someone to steal from.

I see a guy with a bluetooth in a suit.

I walk up to him and distract him while getting closer to his pocket.

I pretend to trip and take his wallet from his pocket.

I get up and tell him goodbye.A girl nearby looks at me and screams"Hey!He took that man's wallet!"

The guy that I just took money from checks his pocket.When he see's that his wallet disappeared he looks up.

Before he could say anything I run.

But not before I see a guy that looks familiar.I look at him closely.

He has my black hair and golden eyes.He also looks to be an image.He looks at me and waves me over.

I run over to him trying to figure out why he looks familiar.

I walk down the alley that he walked into.

I see him at the dead end.I know I shouldn't be following strangers around in dark places but what do I have to lose.

He turns around.Half of his body shimmers again like an image.

He smiles at me.

I know that smile.It's the same one that I used to have before mom died.

It screams trouble maker.

With realization dawning at me.I stare at the man in front of me.

"Dad?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

963K 38.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
260K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
217K 5.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...