Just Like An Angel

By shawmilaforever67

When cocky, popular, team captain of the basket ball team Shawn Mendes, lays his eye on Camila Cabello; he an... More

Game on
Lust.. Or
Real
Bullshit
"Im okay."
3 words
Needed this
Gone
Love.
Happy.. wait no?
Move on
Safe
Sure about you
Bad trip?
Torn apart
seven
Party on.
Another goodbye
Woah.. WHAT??
It all came back
I do
The end

5 days.

4.2K 118 47
By shawmilaforever67

Shawn woke up. Camila wasn't in between his arms. He sat up fast. Fuck his head hurt. He rubbed his temples. "Mila."

"Downstairs." Sofi said from her room.

Shawn stood from the bed, he went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth, before walking downstairs.

He smelled something good. Something delicious.

He walked into the kitchen, Camila was pouring coffee in a cup. There was literally a whole breakfast on the table. Eggs, pancakes, bacon. Shawn smiled. "Looks yummy."

She looked up. "Good morning." She moved to him kissing his cheek. She held his hand, squeezing it.

Shawn sat down.

"Do you have a hangover." She asked.

"As fuck." He responded.

She got out medicine and gave it to him.

"Thanks, baby." He threw it in his mouth and washed it down with coffee.

He dug into his food. Is this what it was going to be like when they were married? The last 2 days he was at her house she's been making him breakfast. Fucking him to sleep. Cuddling with him all night long. Laughing with him all damn day. He could get used to this. This is what he wants for the rest of his life. Her. Her and him, married, with children. Sleeping with her in his arms every night, her kissing him all the time, eating breakfast with her every morning. He wanted to enjoy his life, with her. Forever.

"This is so good, Dobby."

She smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Sofi!" She called.

Shawn heard Sofis little feet run down the stairs. He chuckled. Sofi sat across from him. She looked up. "You look rough."

Camila looked at Sofi for a moment, she turned to Shawn and they both laughed. 

Sofi giggled. "What?"

"Why do you say that." She sat down beside Shawn.

"I saw his throw up clothes. I'm not stupid Mila." She took a bite of her pancakes. "He has the stomach bug." She said.

Camila smiled. "You're so smart Sof."

---------------------------

Shawn pushed Sofi on the swing. Camila sat on a blanket in the grass, reading a book. She glanced up every so often when Sofi would laugh. They were so cute. Both of them. Shawn was so nice to her, like a big brother. Sofi looked up to him like he was the most coolest person in the world. It warmed her heart so much. His two favorite people.. Right there.

"Mila." Sofi giggled. "Come swing."

Camila smiled. "I'm getting to a good part in my book."

Shawn made a farting noise. "Loser."

Sofi laughed hysterically.

"That's not what you were saying last night." She took his joke from the party.

He blinked at her like he couldn't believe she said that in front of Sofi.

Sofi looked at Shawn. "What'd you say last night?"

Shawn couldn't help his smile. He peeked over at Camila, winking. "I forgot." He chuckled.

Camila looked down at her book, giggling to herself. She looked back up and Shawn pushed Sofi, smiling at Camila still.

She blew him a kiss and he fake caught it and rubbed it on his lips. Camila laughed, flipping her page.

After about two chapter into her book, a pair of arms wrapped around her body. She knew that cologne. She laid her head back on his lap. He leaned down kissing her lips. 

"5 days." She said softly.

He sighed. "Yeah.." He moved her hair back. "It's not like I won't see you again. I came back once, I can do it again."

She smiled. "You're right."

"I'm always right." He smirked.

"That's bullshit." She giggled.

He frowned. "How?"

"I'm more right than you are, half the time."

Shawn laughed. "Not true, Dobby."

"Okayyy." She flipped the page.

Shawn took the book out of her hand. "Don't read.."

She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You can read all you want when I'm gone." He looked down.

Her eyes softened. She set her book down and grabbed his face, pulling his lips to hers. She rested her forehead on his. "You're right." She closed her eyes.

"I'm always right." He whispered in her ear. She smiled. She pushed him down on the blanket, laying her head on his chest.

"If you're always right.. What was my first pets name?"

"You've never had a pet." He answered.

She smiled, rolling her eyes. "If I would've had a pet, you would've looked stupid."

He chuckled. "Well you didn't so looks like I look smart."

"You really piss me off sometimes." She joked.

"It's what I do." He shrugged. "I'm just kidding." He wrapped his arms around her kissing her neck. "What I do, is give you my unconditional love."

"I love what you do." She said softly.

Shawn smiled. He looked up at the sky. "Moms birthday is next month.."

Camila felt a small pain in her chest. She grabbed his hand. They both just stayed quiet for a little. Looking at the tree lines. "How old?" She asked.

He looked down at the blanket. "39." He said softly.

"She was too young." Camila whispered.

"Way too young." Shawn added. He sighed. "I'd rather her be there, than living the life she did with him." He sniffled. "Covered in bruises-"

Camila hugged him tightly. She rested her head on his shoulder, rubbing his cheek softly. "Shh." She wiped his tear with her thumb.

Shawn sniffled once more before sitting up. He kissed her cheek. "Can we go back?"

She nodded. 

God he was so perfect. He didn't deserve this.

--------------------------------

Camila and Shawn were watching a movie, she ended up falling asleep, perfectly in his arms. Shawn watched her as she slept. Her lips were so fucking perfect it was probably one of his favorite things about her. Her eyes were way up there too.. Her eyes were everything. They lit up when she smiled, making Shawn feel a happy feeling in his chest. When she looked sad her eyes could seriously reach in him and rip his heart. He hated seeing her sad. God and her smile. Her smile could kill. Her smile was beautiful. Her laugh was music to his ears. Her Cuban butt was something he loved as well. But most of all, her heart. Her personality. She was so funny and fun and sweet. She always makes Shawns day.  She was so intelligent too. God when she got sassy and her cuban comes out. Over with. He was obsessed with her cuban accent. All this? All this is his? Why? How? Like how does something like this even happen. How does the rudest guy in school get her? How?? How does that make sense? It's fucked up. She deserves so much more than him, she really does. If there's one thing he knows, it's that. But she chose him. She loves him. He'll never understand why. But he'll always hope she won't ever stop.

Shawn traced her lips with his fingers softly. Her eyeballs moved under her eyelids. Shawn leaned down and kissed her cheek softly, before wrapping his arms around her body. Her little hands grabbed his, pulling them closer to her. He smiled. Shawn closed his eyes resting his head against her back.  "How was your nap?"

"The nap was okay, waking up to you holding me when you weren't when I fell asleep, was the good part."

"In the end, I'm always holding onto you baby."

She kissed his bottom lip slowly. "How long was I asleep? She asked softly.

"Like an hour." He responded. He moved his hand to her back, rubbing it softly. "I've been watching Friends, you got me hooked on it." He smiled, kissing her cheek.

"It's such a good show." She sat up. She sat criss-cross. She held her hand out for him to grab.

He smiled and grabbed them. 

"So.. how are you, when you're at your grandmas?" She asked, lightly rubbing her thumb over his skin. "Are you happy?"

Shawn looked at her for a while. Well, he didn't want her to worry.. But he liked being honest with her because in the end, she always helped him. Always.

"Some days are okay.." He looked down at her small hands. "Others I feel like I can't go on there .. Without you" He looked up. Her eyes softned. Shawn looked back down, squeezing her hands. "Sometimes I need you so bad, but sometimes you're asleep or out doing things. I've been listening to music or working out. It's the only thing that could nearly helps." 

Camila sighed, her eyes filled with moisture. She frowned and covered her face. Shawns heart ached. He hugged her. 

"I'm so sorry this happened. I'm sorry that man ever came in your life." A tear rolled down her cheek. "I'm sorry he tore us apart." 

Shawn shook his head, cradling her head in his hand. "We are not apart.. It's only temporary. We come back. We always have.. We always will."

She nodded, more tears flowing down her cheek. "I just want you happy. I love you so much. Seeing you upset and unhappy kills me." 

Shawn hugged her and kissed her cheek three times. "Things will get better. Until then, we just gotta hold on." He said softly. "Okay.." He kissed her forehead. "Can you do that for me?" He looked in her eyes. She blinked, a tear rolling down her cheek as she nodded.

----------------------------

Camila laid her head on Shawns chest, watching Cameron and Jack play video games.

"Are you kidding me, I fucking shot him." Cameron jumped getting mad.

"You're killing it Jack." Camila said.

"You're killing it Jack." Cameron mocked her.

Camila kicked his back. She looked up at Shawn. "You're just gonna let him make fun of me?" "Tell him to leave me alone." She joked.

"I don't think I should.. Ask Jack to" He joked.

"Shut the hell up Shawn." She kissed his chin.

He smiled. "I'm just kidding.. Shut the fuck up Cameron."

"Hey, why don't you go throw up again?" Cameron said.

"I've never been that drunk before. I haven't partied in seven months. Lay off."

Camila giggled. "I've never seen you that drunk." She lowered her voice so the guys didn't hear her. "You were like... really horny last night." 

Shawn chuckled. "My apologies if I was being stupid.. I really don't remember much."

She shrugged her shoulders. "I knew it was just the alcohol. It happens. I've had some bad moments when I was drunk. We both know that." 

Shawn kissed her forehead. "Did I overstep my boundaries last night? Let me know if I did because I swear I don't remember."

"Only when you asked to have a foursome.. But, you were kidding." She said.

Shawn covered is face. "God."

She giggled and kissed his lips. "You were just really drunk, that means you had a good ass night." 

Shawn smiled. "What am I gonna do with you?" 

"Kiss me." She bit her bottom lip.

He smirked before kissing her slowly.

"Get a room." Jack said.

"I actually will, but if I get a room it will be Camilas room because that where all my rubbers are." Shawn replied.

Jack laughed. "I respect that."

Camila kissed Shawns cheek before resting her head on his chest. 5 days. So sad. Why did it have to be like this. He was going to be gone for so long again. How was she going to do it? It hurt so bad she doesn't want to be sad again. Camila wrapped her arms around Shawn tightly, before kissing his lips. Deeply. Not just a quick peck. Not a soft touch of her lips. Deep. She laid her head back on his chest, gripping his shirt and closing her eyes.

"What was that for." He said.

"5 days." She whispered.

Shawn lightly rubbed his thumb on her arm. He kissed her temple. 

Shawn moved his hand to the pocket of her jeans, he slid his hand under the pocket. All she wanted was him, undressed and in her bed. The thought of him being away so long made her crave him in every way. 

She pulled his face down, whispering in his ear, "I really want you right now."

Shawn sat up immediately. "Camilas mother wants her home."

She couldn't contain her smile.

---------------------------------

The room was filled with, grunts, moans and a lot of panting. Camila gripped Shawns shoulders, he did the same to her thighs as she moved up and down, biting her lip. She felt him everywhere. He felt amazing. 

"Jesus." Shawn grunted.

Camila smiled, her eyes closed as she continued to move. She bent down, kissing his lips. Shawns hands moved to her ass. She moved her lips to his neck, sucking his skin.

Shawn groaned, squeezing her butt more.

Camila sat up and got off of him, laying on her back. Shawn moved on top of her, entering himself. Camila closed her eyes, her mouth open, moaning aloud. Shawn huffed out a breath into her neck every time he went in. He moved his lips to her chest.

"Oh my god- Shawn." She gripped her sheets.

Shawn chuckled. A devious, sexy chuckle.  "Do you like it, baby?" He kissed her neck.

"Yes." She cried.

Shawn moved a little harder. Camila gripped his hair, screaming almost. Good thing her mom was with her therapist. 

"I can go faster if you'd like." He smirked.

Camila nodded, her lip trapped in between her teeth.

He was so hot. He felt so good. She saw no other boy like she saw Shawn. Didn't want any other boy like she wanted Shawn.

Shawn put his arms under her back, coming up and gripping her shoulders, she wrapped her arms and legs around him. He thrust in at a fast hard pace. Within at least 50 seconds it was over with. Why did sex feel so good with him? Every time. It never got old. She always wanted it. Why? What was crazy was, before Shawn, she'd never kissed a boy. Now where is she? Tangled in the bed with him, both their clothes off, their skin warm and sweaty, panting like they just ran a marathon. 

Camila kissed his lips and rested her forehead on his. "I'm so happy you're mine."

"All yours." He whispered. He still panted slightly. Shawn rested his head on her chest, his hands still traveling all over her skin.

Camila and Shawn didn't go to bed that night. They just talked all night until day light came. They played uno, watched a few movies, and laughed about dumb shit.. Nights like these were her favorite.

-----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.2K 33
you're the captain of the basketball team and camila is the captain of the cheer leading squad. ya'll used to be close,but ever since she tried out...
181K 11.3K 94
Camila and her boyfriend of nine years, Zachary, just got a new neighbor: an athletic, tall, documentary-loving musician. Camila doesn't trust her ne...
35.4K 630 13
Short one-shots about Shamila (Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello).
22.7K 800 34
Shawn and Camila met on social media and they fell in love with each other. But then, they met in real life and having a complicated relationship. Ho...