Unraveling ❖ Stiles Stilinksi...

By mei1524

Pulling away reluctantly, with swollen lips and messy hair, Stiles kept his hands on her waist as he stared a... More

Disclaimer
Characters:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Season 3B
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter: 29
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Season 4:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Epilogue
Final Book

Chapter 11:

16K 496 121
By mei1524

Chapter 11:

1865: Emily (18) Mateo (19)

Months quickly passed by in a blink of an eye. Emily and Mateo continued to meet in secret and their love flourished the more time they got to know each other. They had taken things slow since the first kiss they shared, only brief kisses with light touching here and there.

The only time Emily didn't feel pressured to be a vicious Pureblood was whenever she met up with her love. He was the only person who understood the pressure of being something she wasn't. Just because they were considered monsters by humans doesn't mean they had to be killers or give into their nature.

Just like her, Mateo appreciated life and treated the people around him with respect. He was a beta in his pack or rather the pack that had taken his sister and him in after their parents had died.

Currently, the brunette found herself unable to escape to visit Mateo since her father ordered her to spend the afternoon learning to fight. He had wanted his daughters to be able to fight back on the occasion they were attacked by hunters or the other creatures that lurked in the night.

Emily groaned, being knocked to the ground by her trainer, Luke. "Ow." She winced, sitting up.

William sighed heavily. "Emilya, get up!" He ordered harshly. "You need to be quicker."

"Yes, father." She said quietly, quickly standing up and looking at her sister who was smirking on the sidelines. Emily exhaled, before charging at the male vampire. Luke grabbed her punch, twisting her arm before throwing to the ground again. She grimaced, standing back up again and charging at him once more.

William clenched his jaw, seeing how his youngest holding back on her hits. "Stop playing around, Emilya and fight for real!" He yelled and growled under his breath. His eyes flickered to the timid, human trash that was standing on the side, watching and he quickly rushed to her. He grabbed the whimpering woman by the neck. "Emilya, attack Luke this instance or I will snap this woman's neck." He threatened.

Emily's breath hitched, staring at her handmaiden, Anna who was giving her this pleading look. The brunette looked at Luke, he was turned a few years before her by her father and he was kept around as a handler on new vampires that were turned. He was also the biggest male vampires that her father had turned.

The young pureblood chewed on the inside of her cheek, contemplating her move and saw her father tighten his hold on Anna who sobbed.

"Okay." Emily let out a shaky breath, nodding to herself before charging at Luke. The male quickly moved out of her way, turning around to grab her but choked when he felt something being stabbed through his chest.

"That is exactly what I wanted to see!" William grinned enthusiastically, watching in amusement as Luke's entire body went pale before he dropped dead to the floor. He released his hold on the human wench before approaching his daughter who seemed to be frozen in shock. "I mean, I was not expecting you to kill him but, I can't say that I'm disappointed. You can take the next few days off of training until I find another to fill in for Luke." He said, passing her by only to pause. "And another thing, I want to tell you of the man I decided you will marry. He comes from a good family and is another pureblood so, this will benefit our coven even more. You will be meeting him in a couple days." He smirked to himself before walking away.

Emily took this as a chance to flee.

-

Mateo leaned against the tree, that he deemed as his and Emily's as he tried to hide his excitement. He had only finished dressing himself after shifting back from his wolf form. The first time Emily had seen him, she had turned so red that he almost that she'd pass out and he as well. He really hadn't wanted the first time he was naked in front of a girl to be like that.

He couldn't wait to show her what he did as he waited patiently for her. He had never thought in a million years that he would ever fall for a pureblood but, Emily was different. She was compassionate, sweet, and loving. None of the girls in the pack back home were even remotely as beautiful as his Emily or as gentle as she was.

He felt his excitement grow when he caught a whiff of her scent in the air. He could see her nearing in the distance and finally took notice of the distraught look on her face. "What's wrong?" He asked, his expression filled with worry. Emily looked up at him with tear filled eyes and opened her to tell him. He could feel his heart breaking in two, hearing her explanation of what occured before she came her. "I am so sorry you had to do something like that." He murmured, holding her against his chest as she cried quietly.

"I did not want to kill him, honest." She weeped. "It was an accident." She had picked up the stake when Luke was charging at her but her aim was for his stomach but when he had turned around, his body ending up slamming against the weapon in her hands. "Mateo, I do not marry anyone who is not you." She breathed, clutching his shirt as she sniffled. "I love you."

Mateo's eyes softened, his heart fluttered. "I love you as well, princess." He murmured, pressing a kiss to her head.

"I hate it when you call me that." She muttered, looking up at him with a faint blush on her cheeks.

He smirked softly, cupping her cheeks as he took in her expression and her scent before leaning down and kissing her gently. He could hear the way her heart fluttered as he deepened the kiss. The two pulled away feeling breathless. "Run away with me." He blurted out.

"What?" She breathed, staring at him wide eyed.

"Let's run away together. We can get away from all the prejudice and we can finally be together." He said, his eyes lighting up.

Her lips parted in shock. "But what about your sister?"

"We can take her with us. She already knows about you and she knows how much you mean to me. She will love you." He assured her, clasping her hands. "Emily, this could be our chance to live happily ever after."

Emily found herself smiling at the idea, nodding her head. "Okay."

"Yeah?" He asked her once more as his own smile grew seeing her nod once more and he cheered as he picked her up and spun her around causing her to let out a giggle. He put her down and pulled her into a searing kiss.

Only this time, the kissing didn't stop as they found themselves lost in one another. The clothes began to come off. Before they knew it, the pair had finally connected on a much more intimate level.

-

The pair had redressed themselves, Emily was leaning against his chest not wanting to leave just yet as she drew circles on his chest with her finger. He gazed down at her with an adoring expression. "Did you do that?" She asked, her eyes falling on the carved initials on the tree next to them as she sat up, tracing her fingers over the letters.

He felt his face get warm. "I did that before you arrived. It isn't too cheesy, right?" He asked, looking a tad flustered.

A twinkle of amusement was clear in her hazel eyes as they looked over at him. "No, I like it." She murmured, looking back at the initials. "It will serve as a reminder of the place of the memories we shared here. Like how met or our first kiss..."

"Or how me made love." He teased, pressing a kiss to her neck that warmed at his touch.

She pouted at him. "Stop teasing." She chided, a faint pink on her cheeks.

"Sorry, princess." He muttered, kissing her on the lips as they shared a smile.

When they pulled away, her eyes fell on the darkening sky. "I should get going." She said quietly, trying to not look too disappointed.

"Hold on." He said, she paused. "It would be best if we left tomorrow night. You can sneak out, right?"

"Yes." She nodded.

He grinned. "Then tomorrow, we leave." He said, pulling her into a soft kiss. "I'll see you soon, princess. I love you."

She flushed. "I love you, too, wolfboy." She muttered softly as she stepped away. "You'll be able to find your way back, right? It's getting dark, you know." She teased.

"I'll be fine." He smiled, his eyes flashing gold but it flickered to another color for a split second before he shifted and ran off.

She rushed home herself, her mind reeling from the days events. But what lingered most was the color of his eyes having changed color.

She could have sworn they were a bright red.

-

The following morning, Emily stepped outside, acting normal and tried to hide her excitement of her plans to run off with Mateo.

Her eyes fell on the stables and she walked over. A faint smile tugged at her lips when her eyes fell on the tall, chocolate colored horse and approached it. She softly petted him. It had been awhile since she went horseback riding. Majority of her time had been spent with Mateo and dealing with her father.

"There you are."

She looked back to see Eli King. "What do you want?" She asked with a sigh as she went back to petting the horse.

"I know your little secret." He teased, seeing her stiffen and approached her, standing behind her. "You were careless yesterday when you ran off. You didn't even notice me follow you."

She quickly faced him, worry etched onto her face. "You didn't see..."

"See you with that mongrel?" He finished, frowning at her. "Or how you let him defile you?"

"Do not call him that!" She snapped harshly, glaring at him. "And he did not defile me! I love him."

"That much is obvious." He muttered, hiding his hurt as he stepped back from her. "Do you have any idea what your father will do to you if he found out about your escapades with the enemy?"

"Mateo is not the enemy! He is a good man who loves me and does not care that I am a Pureblood." She told him before giving him a pleading look. "Please, do not tell Father."

"I would never do that to you, Emilya." Eli told her honestly, even though deep down he wanted to kill that werewolf for stealing her affections that he was sure he could have won over eventually. "But, he will find out eventually. He is already getting suspicious about your disappearances."

She looked away, staring at the floor. "Well that will not be my concern anymore after today." She muttered.

His brows furrowed. "What do you mean?" He asked, noticing her silence. "Emilya?"

"You can not tell anyone about this." She said strongly, staring at him with a serious expression. He nodded and she began to tell him of the plans she and Mateo had for running away tonight.

Despite the love he had for her, Eli wanted her to be happy so he decided to help her with her plans. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 11.4K 53
She glanced at Derek who seemed to be staring at Stiles with a scowl, "You're a vampire." He realized and dropped the former human on the ground. St...
134K 4.4K 42
𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐄𝐍𝐃... 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 stiles falls in love with the new hunter in town not knowing that he was gonna get way more than he...
17.5K 422 72
"Okay," he breathed out. "I love you, Cassandra Williams. I love you so god damn much." Cassie's smile grew at his last sentences. "I love you too, S...
64.3K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...