Golden Eye's

By My_Is_A_Mistake

Percy is the son of Kronos but he doesn't know that and with campers following him trying to kill him doesn't... More

Proluge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
PERCY'S B-DAY!!!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Help
Sorry

Gloden Eyes

2.2K 56 2
By My_Is_A_Mistake

Percy Jackson lives alone on the streets after his mother died.

Percy never new his father.Her mother use to tell him that people thought of him as cruel but she new him better.That he wasn't the bad guy everyone made him to be.

His mother said that his father left him because if they found out that Percy was born they will harm him.

While Percy was pick-pocketing to get money for food.He heard a girl rat him out.He escaped but not before he saw a guy staring at him.

What freaked him out was that the guy looked like him.

Same black hair and gold eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 30.2K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
219K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
308K 17.7K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...