Friends With CreepyPastas.

By theblackmailruler

I help them out and they befriend me, I feel loved! in an odd and creepy way, yes. (Some information shared i... More

Friends With CreepyPastas.
Chapter 2. You Must Be Zalgo.
Chapter 3. A New Beginning!
Chapter 5. Adjusting.
Chapter 6. New Friends, New Life.
Chapter 7, Will I See Tomorrow?
Chapter 8, Play Time.
Chapter 9, Hiding And Helping.
Chapter 10, Against Zalgo.
Chapter 11, A Darker Way.
Chapter 12, Waking Pain.
Chapter 13, Blood Red Paint.

Chapter 4. Leaving Memories.

34 0 0
By theblackmailruler

Chapter 4. Leaving Memories.

I walked around with my flashlight pointed straight ahead, Luke and Ben were close behind, we had two pages so far and we ran away from Slender Man at least three times now, Luke laughed everytime we ran.

"Hey guys, do you see any pages around?" I asked.

I got no reply.

"Guys." I said turning around.

I was completely alone, but I wasn't worried, I continued to look for pages, I found one and picked it up.

"You shouldn't play the Slender Game." A male voice said behind me, for some odd reason, it sounded familiar.

"Ehh?" I asked as I turned around.

There was a man leaning up against a tree, it was dark so I couldn't really see him.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm sure that I'll be okay." I said.

"And what makes you think that?" The man asked.

I didn't want to tell him about the Pastas, it didn't feel right, I had a small panic attack.

"Harmony!" Someone shouted from behind me.

I turned around to see Masky running towards me, I felt a little relieved.

"Masky!" I said.

"You disappeared." Masky said as he ran up to me.

"I don't know what happened, I was with Luke and Ben a second ago." I said.

"I lost them too, but we shouldn't worry about them, Toby and Hoodie are watching them." Masky said.

I looked back at the place where the man was, he was gone.

"What?" Masky asked.

"There was just... Never mind that, let's go find the others." I said.

"Alright." Masky said.

We started to walk and I suddenly felt uneasy, I becam dizzy and almost fell over, I grabbed onto Masky for support.

"Are you alright?" Masky asked in concern.

"I... I don't know." I replied.

Masky set me down at the foot of the tree, he checked my eyes and vital areas, I didn't argue mainly because I couldn't see vary well.

"Maybe Slendy's getting to your head." Masky finally said.

"It's not that, he give paranoia, not dizziness." I said trying to stay up.

We rested a moment and I was able to see again, we started to walk again, someone stepped out in front of us, I instantly knew who it was, Zalgo.

"Z-Zalgo?" Masky asked, you could hear the fear in his voice.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here for revenge." Zalgo said.

Masky stepped in front of me.

"If you want her, you'll have to go through me!" He said.

"Gladly." Zalgo said.

The battle began and I fell over, I watched completely helpless as Zalgo and Masky fought, Zalgo grabbed Masky and threw him at a tree, Masky stopped moving.

"Goodbye." Zalgo said as he lifted his hand to slash me.

I curled up into a ball and covered my head with my arms, I wasn't ready to die.

I heard a scream, I looked up to see Masky over me, he took the blow from Zalgo.

"You little!" Zalgo said taking another slash.

Masky screamed in pain again and collapsed, I got up and started to run but Zalgo appeared in front of me, he slashed me and I hit the ground, I could feel the blood run down my face.

"So long." Zalgo said as he went to finish me off.

Someone tackled Zalgo and began to beat him up, I couldn't see who it was, I finally passed out.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a bed, it wasn't the one I was in the day before, and it wasn't my bed, I sat up.

"Where am I?" I asked myself quietly.

I looked to my right to see Masky, he wasn't wearing his mask and was laying on his stomach, he seemed to be in a deep sleep, I could hear voices in another room.

"Are you sure it's her?" A male voice asked.

"I'm positive." A familiar male voice replied.

"What if you just mistaken that girl for her?" A female voice asked.

"I know it's her, I watched her as she defeated Zalgo." The familiar voice said.

"If it was really her do you think she'd be beaten like that?" Another male voice asked.

"She's just a child, besides, Zalgo couldn't hurt her there, she had CreepyPasta-like powers or something." The familiar voice said.

I knew who that was, but I couldn't remember, who else was there when I made Zalgo let the CreepyPastas go?

'Rake.' I thought.

I got up as fast as I could and ended up falling out of the bed, I shook off the pain and started heading to the door, I don't know why, but I felt safe, I was crying, I was happy.

"Rake!" I shoutd as I opened the door.

In the main room were The Rake, ClockWork, Laughing Jack, and Liu Woods, I cried.

"I told you that it was her." The Rake said as he walked over to me.

He picked me up and handed me to Laughing Jack.

"You're good with kids, make her happy." The Rake said.

Laughing Jack looked down at me.

"I don't know what to do." He finally said.

"I donno either, you said you were good with kids." The Rake said.

"Dead ones!" Laughing Jack shouted.

Laughing Jack handed me to Liu so he could argue with The Rake, Liu tried his best to comfort me.

"Why is she crying in the first place?" The Rake shouted.

"Maybe because she was just attacked by Zalgo and now feels safe." Liu said.

"I know I'd cry if I was a little girl who was attacked by a big scary thing." ClockWork said.

"Clocky has a point." Someone said from the doorway.

I looked over at them to see Jane The Killer, she looked at me and smiled.

"Even you were scared when you saw Zalgo attacking Harmony." Jane said walking up to The Rake.

"I was scared that Zalgo was going to kill her." The Rake said.

I wasn't crying anymore, but was pretend to be asleep, Liu set me down on the couch.

"He would have if you just left her." ClockWork said.

"Before we all were split up Slendy told me about the promise most CreeepyPastas made, even though it's not a perfict promise, we all have to follow it." The Rake said.

"And what was that promise?" Jane asked.

"We have to be her friends and not kill her." The Rake said.

"I can kill her if I want to." Jane said.

"It's not that it's our choice, we are unable to harm her, even if we tried we'd miss." The Rake said.

"Than how come Zalgo can hurt her?" Jane asked, she was standing right in front of me.

"Because he didn't make the promise, the promise was if she let the CreepyPastas out of Zalgo's control than we had to be her friends, everyone that made the promise was set free, even if you don't know it." The Rake said.

"And Zalgo was never captive, meaning he didn't have to make a promise." Liu said.

"Exactly." The Rake said.

Jane went to stab me but the knife went passed my head, I sat up quickly and screamed.

"Whops." Jane said.

ClockWork, Jane and The Rake got into an argument as Liu took me back to the room I was in before, he set me on the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just a little shaken." I replied.

Liu looked over at Masky.

"So, this is Masky, right?" Liu asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"What were you guys doing alone in the woods?" Liu asked as he looked back at me.

"Well, me and my cousin were playing the Slender Game when I was separated, but luckily Masky was watching me and helped." I said.

"Yeah, if Masky wasn't there you could have died." Liu said.

I looked at Masky as he slept soundly on the bed.

"Who all were you with before you got split up? like, all the other CreepyPastas." Liu said.

"I was with Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, Slender Man, Eyeless Jack, BEN Drowned, and Jeff The Killer." I said.

"You were with Jeff?" Liu asked.

"Yeah." I said.

Masky moved a little.

"I guess we should be quiet." I whispered.

Liu got up and went to the other room, I looked at Masky.

"I'm so sorry that you got hurt because of me." I whispered as I started to cry.

"It's okay, Harmony." Masky said.

"Y-you're awake?" I asked.

"I have been for the passed few minutes." Masky said as she tried to get up.

He nearly fell but I caught him, I gently set him back down.

"I really... Am sorry." I said as tears ran down my face.

Masky pulled me into a hug and tried to comfort me the best he could.

"It's alright, Harmony, it's better me than you." Masky said.

I retuned his hug as I cried.

"Harmony, we're going out to see if we can find anyone who was with you before, we'll come back soon." I heard Liu say from the other side of the door.

Masky let me go and laid back down, I sat next to him to make sure he wouldn't stop breathing... or worse, I eventually dosed off.

"Harmony!" I heard someone say.

I opened my eyes to see Eyeless Jack and Toby standing in the doorway, I quickly stood up.

"I'M SO GALD YOU'RE OKAY!" Toby shouted as he hugged me tightly.

"Toby...! I...! Can't...! Breathe...!" I said gasping for air.

"Sorry." Toby said as he dropped me.

"At least I know you work out." I said rubbing my neck.

Masky sat up.

"Oops, we woke up Masky." Toby said.

"You mean you woke up Masky." Eyeless Jack said.

"I've been awake." Masky said rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh." Toby said.

Hoodie pushed passed me, Toby and Eyeless Jack and ran to Masky's side.

"Are you alright?" Hoodie asked.

"I'm fine Hoods, only a few scrapes and bruises." Masky said.

Hoodie hugged Masky.

"D'aaawwww." I said.

Hoodie quickly let Masky go and we then all sat there in awkward silence.

"Sorry." I said.

"Let's get back to the Slender Mansion." Toby said.

"Okay." I said.

Before we left everyone talked for a while, I was sitting next to Liu.

"Do you forgive Jeff for that night?" I asked.

"Of course I do, he is my brother after all." Liu said.

"Okay." I said.

We left shortly after, Eyeless Jack and Toby were carrying Masky becasue he couldn't walk, I walked next to Hoodie as we walked back to the Slender mansion.

"We're almost there." Hoodie said.

"I can see the mansion from here!" I said.

When we got there Slender Man approached us.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Kinda." I said.

"What do you mean by 'kinda'?" Slender Man asked.

"Well, I am traumatized and Masky took a bad beating." I said.

"What happened?" Ben asked from the couch.

"I was attacked by Zalgo, and Masky was the only one with me." I said.

"What?!?!" Everyone asked in shock.

"He wants revenge because Harmony let us all go." Masky said.

"You poor thing!" Toby said hugging me tightly.

"Cant....! Breathe.....!" I said gasping for air once again.

"Oops." Toby said dropping me.

"Man, you're stronger than you appear!" I said getting off the floor.

"Knowing Zalgo he'll attack when ever you appear alone or around someone weak." Slender Man said.

"Meaning?" I asked.

"He'll attack you at home." Jeff said walking into the room.

"Putting you and your family in danger." Eyeless Jack said.

"What am I supposed to do now?" I asked.

"The only thing you can do." Slender Man said.

I knew what they ment, I had Toby and Hoodie take me back to my house, I left them outside hoping that Zalgo wouldn't attack, I explained the whole thing to my mom and she understood (surprisingly) and helped me pack a bag for clothes and another for other stuff, like blakets, stuffed animals (yes, I have some.) And some other things.

"Bye mom." I said hugging her.

"I'm going to miss you." My mom said.

"Just think of it as me going on a trip with some friends for a while, I'll be sure to come visit you as offten as I can." I said.

"Come on Harmony, we need to get back." Hoodie said.

"See you later!" I said waving goodbye to my mom.

As we walked back to the Slender mansion I started to cry, I had the sad expression on my mom's face on my mind, Toby started to carry me because I stopped walking to cry, when we got back Toby threw me onto couch, I instantly stopped crying and started laughing.

"Sodden change in emotion." Jeff said.

"Again!" I said wiggling.

Toby shrugged and picked me up again, he threw me back onto the couch, I laughed and giggled.

"Again!" I said again.

Toby threw me onto the couch at least ten times before he trew out his shoulder, I sat quietly, trying to to cry again.

"Are you okay now?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"You don't seem okay." Jeff said.

"I'm fine." I said with a smile.

Slender Man came into the room and stood in front of me.

"You're going to have to share a room with someone since Zalgo will attack you when you're alone." Slender Man said.

"Who do I have to stay with?" I asked.

"You get to chose, child." Slender Man said.

"Does anyone share a room already?" I asked.

"Masky and Hoodie are sharing a room." Slender Man said.

"I trust Masky and Hoodie the most." I said.

Slender Man took my bags and took them to Masky and Hoodie's room, I followed so I knew where my room was, when me and Slender Man walked in Masky and Hoodie were playing cards.

"Harmony is sharing a room with you two, be nice to her." Slender Man said putting my bags on one of the two beds in the room.

"Okay." Masky and Hoodie said not looking away from their game.

Slender Man left and I went over and started to unpack, I put my clothes in the drawer and put my stuffed animals and blankets on the bed.

"What are you guys playing anyways?" I asked.

"Poker." Hoodie said.

"You wanna play?" Masky asked.

"How do you play?" I asked sitting next to Hoodie.

"You'll figure it out." Hoodie said handing me some cards.

"No fair, you guys are definitely going to win!" I said.

"Come on Harmony, this game is really easy." Masky said.

"Okay, I'll just take your word for it." I said.

We started to play and I looked at my cards, I had four jacks and one queen.

"Okay, put your cards down." Masky said.

I set my cards down and looked at Masky and Hoodie, they were shocked.

"Are you sure you don't know how to play?" Hoodie asked.

"No, I've never played Poker before." I said.

"I bet she can't get this twice." Masky said.

"Just to make sure she isn't cheating I'm getting backup." Hoodie said leaving the room.

After a minute Hoodie came back with Eyeless Jack and Jeff.

"Alright, let's do this." Jeff said sitting down.

We started playing again, I got four aces and one king.

"Okay, put your cards down." Masky said.

I put my cards down and everyone looked at them, everyone was shocked, Eyeless Jack fell over and hit his head on the end table.

"Was she cheating?" Hoodie asked.

"No." Both Eyeless Jack and Jeff said in unison.

"Did I win or something? I don't even know how to play! I have no idea what to do! HELLO!" I shouted as I flailed my arms.

"You never played before?" Eyeless Jack asked as he got off the floor.

"NAAAAAHHHHGGGG!" I shouted as I slid to the floor and started to spaz out.

"Woah! Chill out there spaz queen!" Jeff said standing up.

I continued to spaz and ended up blacking out, when I came to, Jeff, Eyeless Jack and Masky were looking at me.

"Hey! You okay there?" Jeff asked as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked.

"How should we know? You were just spazing out and you stopped breathing." Eyeless Jack said.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"About a minute, Hoodie left to go find Slendy." Jeff said.

I tried to get up but lost my balance and almost fell off the bed, Masky caught me before I hit the ground.

"Maybe you should just rest." Masky said as he set me back down on the bed.

"What were you idiots doing?" Slender Man asked as he walked into the room.

"Spazing." I said plainly.

"Are you alright?" Slender Man asked as he walked over to the bed side.

"Kinda, I don't have balance, the room won't stop spinning and no one will tell me how to play!" I said.

"Tell me what happened." Slender Man demanded the boys.

"We were playing Poker and-" Masky was cut off.

"You were gambling with her?!?" Slender Man asked angrily.

"No, we weren't, we were just playing normally and she wanted to play!" Hoodie protested.

Slender Man looked like he was about to slap all the boys.

"It's my fault! I didn't know what I did and spazed out!" I said trying to get up again, I fell off the bed and hit my head on the end table.

"Are you okay?!?!" Masky, Hoodie, Jeff and Slender Man asked as the picked me back up.

"Is she even conscious?" Eyeless Jack asked.

"I am vary hurt!" I said as I laid motionless.

"Okay, she's conscious, that's a good thing." Eyeless Jack said.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Jeff asked as he shoved his hand in my face.

"Nothing at the moment! Get your hand out of my face!" I shouted angrily.

I tried to push his hand away but was unable to move, I began to scream with fear.

"What?!? What's going on?!?" Masky asked as him and Hoodie began to freak out.

"Harmony, calm down, your okay." Jeff said trying to stop me from screaming.

"I CAN'T MOVE! I'M PARALYZED!" I screamed.

"Alright, you're less okay." Jeff said.

Slender Man picked me up and looked at the back of my head as I screamed.

"Screaming isn't going to help." Eyeless Jack said, I could tell he was getting annoyed.

"It may not stop the pain but it makes me feel better." I said calmly.

"Besides, I think it would be better if she passed out." Slender Man said.

"I can to that." I said.

"I don-" I cut Slender Man off.

I screeched and threw my head back as hard as I could, I heard a snap and I passed out.

*****

I was tied to a tabel as I tried to get away, Zalgo walked over and stood over me, he smiled at my fear and held his hand to my chest.

"Farewell, Harmony." He said as he shoved his claws through my chest.

I sat up screaming, someone was sitting on the side of my bed and I shoved my face into them as I started to bawl my eyes out, they were confused for a few seconds then tried to comfort me, I was crying to loud to hear what they were saying, so I couldn't tell who it was by their voice.

"Harmony! Stop!" The person said pulling me off and making me look them in the eyes, it was Eyeless Jack.

I continued to cry but not as loudly, Eyeless Jack pulled me into a hug and tried to comfort me again.

"Tell me what happened." Eyeless Jack said as he rubbed the back of my head.

"Z-Z-Zalgo k-k-kil-lled me-e." I sobbed.

"It's okay, he can't get you, you're safe." Eyeless Jack said.

"I'm scared." I wispered.

"Nothing will hurt you now, I'm here and I won't leave you alone." Eyeless Jack said.

"C-can I ca-all you J-Jack?" I asked.

"Well yeah, it is my name after all." Jack said.

"I ju-ust didn't know I-if you wa-anted me to call you Ey-yeless Ja-ack." I said.

"At least you're polite." Jack chuckled.

After a minute I stopped sobbing, but I wouldn't let go of Jack.

"How are you feeling?" Jack finally asked, bearking the silance.

"Fine now..." I said.

"What about your neck?" Jack asked.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Earlier, when you screamed and threw your head back, you snapped your neck." Jack said.

I sat in complete confusion on what he was talking about.

"Slendy had you on resurrection." Jack said.

"Okay." I said in confusion.

Jack sighed. "Just forget it." He said.

"So, did I die?" I asked.

"No, but we fixed it." Jack said.

Jeff walked into the room and looked at me, I was still holding onto Jack.

"Hi." I said waving.

"What happened?" Jeff asked.

"Night terror, that's all." I said.

"Whatever." Jeff said as he left.

"He was most likely going to check in us." Jack said.

"Why? It's not like you'd do anything to me." I said.

Jack laughed nervously and trailed off.

"You perv." I said pushing him away.

"Hey! I didn't do anything!" Jack protested.

"Yeah, sure." I said wrapping my arms around myself.

"You know what? Fine, whatever, I don't care." Jack said getting up and heading to the door.

I jumped up and grabbed his arm, he turned and looked at me.

"P-please don't leave..." I said looking down.

"Why should I?" Jack asked.

A tear rolled down my check and hit the floor, I let him go and sat on the floor, trying not to cry, my dream was hitting me harder than a boulder.

"Why are you crying?" Jack asked kneeling down to my level.

The image of Zalgo's claws going through my chest came into my mind and I could feel the pain, I burst into tears knowing that I was never going to see may family ever again... Knowing I was never going to breathe summer air ever again... Knowing I was never going to see anything again.

"Stop crying." Jack said.

The tears kept comming.

"Hey, look at me." Jack said cupping his hands on my face, forcing me to look at him.

My sobs calmed down, but not by much.

"Please stop crying, I'll stop being an asshole when you're happy, okay?" Jack asked.

The tears still wouldn't stop, I began to feel ill.

"You're going to hurt yourself if you don't stop crying." Jack said.

"What did you do? Asshole!" Jeff shouted as he pushed Jack away from me.

"I didn't do anything!" Jack protested as he got off the floor.

I felt really ill.

"Stop crying, you're going to get sick." Jeff said.

I threw up all over him, mainly because he was in front of me.

"I think it's a little too late for that, Jeff..." Jack said.

"Hey guys, how is... Ew." Toby said as he walked in and saw the mess.

"What the hell happened?!?" Ben asked.

"Jack made her upset and she cried until she threw up!" Jeff shouted as he pointed at Jack.

"Nice going." Ben said as he went over and started to rub my back.

"I didn't mean to!" Jack shouted.

"Let's get her to the bathroom before she barfs again." Toby said as he helped me up.

Toby and Ben helped me to the bathroom and to the toilet, I threw up again.

"Kinda disgustingly cool." Ben said.

"Shut up." Toby said.

I started to cry again.

"Look what you did!" Toby said.

"Harmony! Calm down!" Ben said as he rubbed my back again.

Slender Man walked into the room and picked me up, he held me above his head so I would look down at him, I didn't stop crying.

'I'm so scared!' I thought.

Slender Man slightly tossed me into the air, catching me, I stopped crying a little, he chucked.

"It's like having a baby." He said.

"I AM NOT A BABY!" I shouted as I tried to get away, making him chuckle a little.

"Yup, we have two babies now." Slender Man said looking down at Ben.

"HEY!" Ben shouted.

"Told you he had a since of humor." Toby said.

I licked Slender Man's hand and he flinched, but didn't drop me, he gently set me down and washed his hand.

"Germaphobe." I muttered.

Ben cracked up laughing, everyone else was confused, apparently he was the only one who heard me, I started to laugh with him.

"What are you laughing about?" Slender asked.

"Nothing, just nothing." Ben chuckled.

"So are you still sick or...?" Toby asked turning to me.

"I think I'm fine now." I said.

"Do you want something to eat?" Slender asked.

"Nah, I'm not hungry." I said.

"Too bad!" Ben said grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"You just threw up twice, I'm getting you something to eat." Ben said pulling me into the kitchen.

Masky and Hoodie were sitting at the table eating cheesecake.

"Get her some cheesecake, Jack made her upset and she threw up." Ben said.

Masky got up to get me some cheesecake as Ben sat me at the table.

"What kind of cheesecake?" Masky asked.

"I don't care." I said.

He walked over and handed me some chocolate cheesecake with caramel topping.

"Thanks." I said.

I didn't feel hungry, but I didn't want to be rude, I took a bite and my eyes widedned, it was delicious!

"I'm guessing she likes it." Hoodie chuckled.

"Do you guys think I'm a baby?" Ben asked.

"Yes." Masky and Hoodie said in unison.

"You guys are mean." Ben said.

"You look like Link to me, and he's one of my heros." I said.

"Of course he is, he saved the princess more than 34 times!" Ben said.

Masky and Hoodie were starting to laugh, I then got an evil idea.

"Slender's a Germaphobe!" I shouted.

Masky and Hoodie cracked up laughing with Ben, I was laughing as well because Masky's laugh was the funniest thing I've ever heard.

"Is that why you were laughing earlier?" Slender asked from the doorway.

We all shut up immediately, we stared at Slender as he stood quietly.

"Potassium!" Toby shouted as he jumped onto Slender, sticking a banana in his face.

We all cracked up laughing again as Slender tried to get Toby off him, Ben hit the floor and started gasping for air.

"BREATHE!" Toby shouted as he got down to Ben.

"STOP!" Ben laughed loudly.

"What happened?" Jeff asked from the doorway.

"Well, first it was 'Slender's a Germaphobe' then it went on to 'Potassium'!" I said.

Jeff cracked up laughing.

"I'm gonna pass out!" Ben laughed.

'Maybe I'll like it here..." I thought.

Slender grabbed me and took me out of the room, I was set on the couch next to Jack, he looked grumpy.

"You stay here until I get the idiots under control." Slender said leaving the room.

'Yup, I'm gonna like it here.' I thought.

"Your okay... Right?" Jack asked as he leaned over to me.

"I'm fine, I'm just a little upset about not being able to finish my cheesecake..." I trailed off.

"Witch one did you have?" Jack asked.

"Uhh... Chocolate with caramel topping." I said.

"That one is good." Jack said looking down.

"I'm not mad at you, I don't hold a grudge." I said, "Besides, I don't think I'm strong enough to hold her."

Jack snorted as he covered his mouth.

"Go ahead, laugh, that's the best reward a comedian can get!" I said.

He started to laugh as I sat happily, after a minute Hoodie came out with my cheesecake and set in on my lap, I squealed with joy and took a bite.

"What was that?" Hoodie asked me.

"What was what?" I asked in confusion.

"That... squealy thingy." Hoodie asked.

Jack laughed a bit harder.

"It's exactly that, a squealy thingy." I said.

Jack laughed harder and had to leave the room.

"So you're not mad?" Hoodie asked.

"Nah, my mom told me that it's harder to be angry and people then to forgive them." I said.

"Your mom sounds like a sweet lady." Hoodie said sitting next to me.

"She is, she always gave me life edvice, and taught me how to keep my smike bright." I said with a slight smile, the image of my mom's sad face reappeared in my mind and my smile disappeared.

"What's wrong?" Hoodie asked.

"She looked so sad..." I said quietly as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I bet it was hard for her." Hoodie said looking down.

"I'm surprised she understood the situation and let me go." I said.

We sat in silence for a moment, I looked at my cheesecake and got an urge, one that I have felt many times before.

"Are you okay?" Hoodie asked.

I quickly pulled the plate up to my face and splatted my face into my cheesecake, I felt Hoodie jump with surprise next to me, I took a large bite and pulled my face out of the mess with a doofy look on my face as I looked at Hoodie.

"Wh-why?" He asked as he tried not to laugh.

"Are you saying you've never hat the urge to do that?" I asked.

"W-well." He started, holding back laughter.

"Hey, if you have some little giggles hiding in your stomach that want air then let them out." I said.

Hoodie began to laugh as I tried to lick the cheesecake off of my face.

"Where did you hear that?" Hoodie asked as he calmed down a bit.

"The giggle thing?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I made that up just now." I said.

"Your imagination is amazing." Hoodie said.

"Yeah." I said.

I knew I was going to like it here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 14 19
I do not own Creepypasta but I do own ivy warning at ch 11 there will be some sexual content if you dont want 2 read sexual contact then i suggest yo...
3.2K 123 13
Toby and I have been friends since we met each other in pre-school. After that we've been going to the same schools. We're both 17 years of age now...
110 1 29
I co-wrote this with my friends @kburd2131, @BaconIsLife268 and My friend who we will just call Ally. This book contains inappropriate language, dep...
EXE By J E T

Mystery / Thriller

242 28 10
Tonight. I break free. And from now on, I am my own person. So thought the girl shrouded in mystery. Could you be NeXt? :)