Kingdom Hearts: A Hearts Memo...

By ChocoboRacer702

Piri keeps on having these strange visions and dreams. Could they be her own memories or the future? She wasn... More

Chapter 1: Good Morning!
Chapter 2: Island Fun
Chapter 3: Confessions
Chapter 4: A Life Changing Night
Chapter 5: Traverse Town
Chapter 6: The Princess of Memory
Chapter 7: Wonderland
Chapter 8: Cold Hard Evidence
Chapter 9: Riku and Olympus Coliseum
Chapter 10: Cerberus
Chapter 11: 1st Return to Traverse Town
Chapter 12: Love and Jealousy
Chapter 13: Farron Sisters and The Mark of Mastery Exam
Chapter 14: The Dark Realm
Chapter 15: Reuniting With Serah
Chapter 16: Agrabah
Chapter 17: The Cave of Wonders
Chapter 18: Being a Princess
Chapter 19: Monstro
Chapter 20: No Bro Fight
Chapter 21: Atlantica
Chapter 22: The Balance
Chapter 23: Halloween Town
Chapter 24: This Is Halloween
Chapter 26: We'll Always Be with You
Chapter 27: Grandma's Stories
Chapter 28: Hollow Baston
Chapter 29: Sora's Sacrifice
Chapter 30: Not Your Fault
Chapter 31: Return To Hallow Baston
Chapter 32: End Of The World
Chapter 33: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 34: The Final Battle
Chapter 35: Partings and Beginnings

Chapter 25: Hook's Ship

627 8 1
By ChocoboRacer702

A/N  Things in this chapter with affect Riku and Piri's relationship. Nothing too graphic though. Please, for the love of Kingdom Hearts, don't kill me.

Chapter 25

Piri's POV

In my mind...

"Piri." I heard Lightning voice and I shot my eyes open. There was nothing but darkness.

"Light?" I looked around frantically, "Light! I can't see you! Where are you?" There was a bright light in front of me and it disappeared into a small orb of light.

"Hey, it's nice to see you." her voice came from the orb, "You're growing so fast..."

"Light! What happened to you?" I cried.

"Don't worry, I'm fine! How's Serah?" she asked.

"She's back in Traverse Town!" she chuckled at this. "Why aren't you with her?"

"I thought I could get Maleficent on my own." she sounded sad. "I lost my heart to her and when I escaped, I found you."

"Wait! This is your heart?" I asked.

"Yes. Can I stay here with you until you can find my body?" I giggled at this.

"Of course! You're my cousin!"

"I guess I saw that coming..." she laughed and the heart came closer to me, going into my chest. "Good luck, Reese!" Everything flashed.

I sat up and I was in the bed of the cabin of the Gummi Ship. I tried to wrap my mind around what happened. So Light literally gave me her heart? Then how...?

"Hey, Piri." Jiminy jumped on the bed.

"Oh, h-hey, Jiminy... how's everything up there?"

"Sora is co-pilot with Donald!" he smiled.

I got up and got ready, "So, how's the journal coming?"

"Splendid! I got Info from Sora!" my smile disappeared.

"Then I suppose he told you about the darkness?" he sighed and nodded.

"He told me it wasn't you." I sadly smiled.

"Yea, but the darkness almost took control..." I climbed the ladder to the control room and sat in the empty seat next to Goofy.

"Good morning, princess. Did you sleep well?" Goofy asked. I got a chill up and down my spine and hugged myself. I got this feeling something is going to happen... but what? "What's the matter?"

I rubbed my shoulders, "I... don't know..."

"Here..." Sora put his jacket on me.

I smiled, "Thanks, I think I was cold."

he grinned, "No problem!"

"Uh, a big ship is catching up with us!" Goofy said and Sora got back to his seat. A ship sailed into view.

"It's a pirate ship!" Donald yelled.

"Hold on tight!" Sora cried. The ship rammed into us. Me and Sora ended up on the deck but Donald and Goofy were gone.

"I didn't think you'd come, Sora." We looked up to see Riku. I took off Sora's jacket and shoved it at his chest. Riku growled. "Good to see you again, Piri."

"Where's Donald and Goofy?" Sora asked.

"Are they really that important to you? More important than old friends?" he wasn't listening to me. I could smell it everywhere on the ship, but the worst was Riku. The darkness has gotten to him. A tear ran down my cheek and I shook my head in disbelief. This was turning into a Terraesque problem.

"Instead, you should be asking... about her." he stepped aside, revealing...

"Kairi!" Me and Sora said in unison. She wasn't moving, but she was still alive. That's when I remember that vision... Sora had her heart.

"That's right, while you were goofing around and stabbing me in the back, I found her." he said and I ran to him but a man with a hook hand stopped me. Wait...

"Captain Hook?!" I growled, "What are you doing here?"

"This is me ship! I'll allow no such manners on me ship, princess. By the way, how's your sister?"

"Shut up!" I shouted.

"Riku, why are you siding with the heartless?" Sora asked.

"The heartless obey me now, Sora. Now I have nothing to fear." Riku said.

"No, Riku! You know the heartless are after hearts! If you lose your heart, I've failed as a girlfriend on not protecting you."

"Don't worry! My heart's strong, Pi. I'll be fine. I promise." he said.

"But..." this was definitely a hit to my heart. I fell to my knees.

"I've also picked up a few other tricks as well. Like this, for instance." he stretched out his hand. I looked behind me and Sora's shadow raised from the wooden floors and stared at him. "You can go see your friends, now." a trapdoor open under Sora and he fell through.

"Sora!" just as it was about close, Amara jumped through after him. I was shocked to where I couldn't move.

"Let's get this under way, already. Keep Sora away from Piri and Kairi until we're ready to land. Piri, let's go!"

I didn't move an inch. My breath was shaky until I heard footsteps and I was lifted off the ground. Riku was the one carrying me into another room. He finally stopped and set me in a bed.

"Riku, what happened to you?" I asked, "What happened to the boy that would do anything for his friends? The one I fell in love with?"

"You don't care about me anymore." he locked the door behind him. I stood up stepped off the the side.

"Don't be stupid! Me and Sora have been looking for you and Kairi!" I frowned to control my emotions, I was getting pissed off. "Why did you do that, anyway?"

"What do you mean?" he asked like nothing happened.

"You've turned on someone who was practically your little brother! How could you?" I turned away from him.

"I saw you with his jacket on!" he said.

"Yeah, but I was cold. Being the little brother he is to me, he would do that!" I got in his face, "Listen, he has gotten himself nearly killed because of you and Kairi! Don't give my brother shit or we're through!"

"You don't see what I see!" What? "I've tried to win you back, but I see all you talk about is him!"

"What? Win me back?" I seen fire in his eyes.

"Don't play dumb. Sora. He's been trying to steal you from me." he said, angrily.

I stomp my foot, "How could you say that!"

What he did next was unexpected. He grabbed my wrist and threw me Into the bed, pinning me down. That knocked the the wind out of me.

"What are you..." I thought back, back to the moment I was about to take the Mark of Mastery exam. That vision was of this. That would mean... shit! Fear started going through me.

"NOOOO!" I tried to struggle out without doing anything to hurt him. His grip on my wrists only grew tighter. "Riku, your hurting me!"

He stopped, but grasp was still tight, "I'm hurting you?" darkness surrounded him, "I'm hurting you! No, Piri! You're hurting me! You only belong to me! If this is the only way to show you, then so be it."

I screamed as loud as I could, hoping someone could hear me. Riku kissed me to shut me up. I refused to kiss back and he growled. I suddenly heard a voice:

"Such... trouble darkness-" it was Aqua! "Terra, fight it!"

I was there, petrified with fear and confusion, not knowing what to do.

khkhkh

Sora's POV

"You don't say?" Goofy asked.

"Yeah! It was definitely Kairi! I finally found her." I said as Amara was sitting on my stomach.

"All right! Then let's go up! We'll talk to her and find Pr- Uh, I mean Piri!" Goofy said cheerfully said.

"Yeah!" I agreed.

"Sounds great! Okay, but first... how about getting off!" Donald said.

"Oh, sorry." I didn't realize me and Amara landed on them. I looked out the door and several heartless outside. 'I hope Piri's okay. She's the Princess of Memory, after all. People would kill her for her power... but more importantly, she's my family.'

"Ahem!" That snapped me out of my thoughts and we turned to see no one there, but kept hearing the voice. "How ya doing there? Looking for a way out?" the voice asked and a boy with orange hair jumped out of hiding.

"Who are you?" Donald asked.

"I'm the answer to your prayers." the three of us gave him a funny look. "Okay, then. Fine. Have it your way."

"But you're stuck in here, too?" I asked.

"No. Just waiting for someone."

"Who?" a sparkly, yellow orb of light flew around me. I got a closer look; it was a fairy!

"Tinker Bell, what took you so long?" she was blonde and wearing a green dress. "Great job. So you found Wendy?" There was a bell sound which I guessed the fairy was talking. "Hold on. There was another girl there, too?" he either meant Kairi or sis. "Wait... Hook's got Reese?! She's being held in the captain's quarters?" who's Reese? "Alright. Time to keep my promise I made to Aqua." the fairy got all huffy, "Are you insane? There's no way I'm gonna leave Wendy or Piri here!" So, Reese was a nickname for Piri? ...Okay.

"Aha. She sounds pretty jealous." Donald pointed out. That caused her to kick him in the face.

"Come on, Tink! Open the door!" he exclaimed.

"Hey! Hold on a sec! Who are you and how do you know Piri?" I asked.

"I'm Peter Pan. Ri came to Neverland with her sister to find a couple of her friends." he said, "What about you?"

"I'm Sora. I became good friends with her when she came to the islands some years ago."

"Okay, we're in this together. But only 'til-" we heard Piri's screams echo.

"That was Piri!" I said and we charged out of there.

khkhkh

Piri's POV

I was wrapped up in a blanket, face down and crying into a pillow. It hurt everywhere, including... and surely I had bruises. Hopefully my clothes, which Riku put them back on, covered them. I looked at my wrists and saw only them. Wondering where my bracelets were, I looked on the table next to the bed and saw them. I sighed with relief.

I lifted myself up with my arms. I couldn't feel anything below my waist as if it was stuck in freezing water. I should've done something... but, changing something that I've seen... would it have caused doom to others? Dammit, I hated being the prophetess.

Riku was sitting on the side of the side of the bed as he stroked my hair, "I'm sorry, Lovebug. But-"

I smacked his hand, "Don't fucking touch me!"

Captain Hook entered the room shortly after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 43 13
Life on the Destiny Islands was fun for friends Sora and Riku and twins Kairi and Kate, when darkness attacks their home, everyone finds themselves s...
412 13 14
{{Book 1 of Flipside's Kingdom Hearts Saga}} Ceres is a young boy at the age of thirteen to fourteen, holding a Keyblade and the powers of The Prince...
633 7 4
Riku X OC During the Mark of Mastery exam, Riku dreams of a girl he can't seem to remember. Who is she and why does she seem to know him? He journeys...
12.9K 262 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...