The Players BestFriend

By ShaynaRWheeler

" I can't believe you cheated on me!" I yelled, causing more people to stare. "You should have seen it comi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Go Follow My Twitter Account!
I need your help!!
Hey Guys!
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Chapter 24

13.5K 346 121
By ShaynaRWheeler

"Why in the h-e double hockey sticks are you in my house?!?" I exclaimed, ready to stab the stupefied human being in front of me.

"I needed to talk to you about your new boy interest. He's mine so back the heck off." She demanded, inching closer and closer towards me.

"He's not property. You can't just tell someone to stay away from him. Ezra's a big boy; He can decide who he wants to be around for himself. He doesn't need some blonde bimbo to do it for him!" I yelled, slightly shoving her, not wanting to get in a fight right now.

"Don't you dare touch me! I'm too valuable for your filthy hands!"

"It's the other way around, Hun. I'm not the one that's slept around with every guy in town and probably every other town." I smirked, walking away from the slut.

"I have not! There is some ugly guys in this town I wouldn't even kiss. Well maybe kiss but that's it! Some of the nerds can actually kiss." She smiled, touching her lips, drifting off into some cloying fantasy of hers.

"Get out of my house Britney!! I will talk to Ezra whenever I please! Just leave us alone and mind your own business!!" I shouted, opening the front door.

"Fine. Do what you want but make sure you sleep with your eyes wide open." She smirked, clacking her ridiculous high heels.

"Is that a threat?" I asked, stepping closer towards her bony body.

"Absolutely." She said, finally leaving.

She can be so possessive sometimes. She doesn't even talk to Ezra and even if she did, Ezra wouldn't do anything with her.... Well I hope he wouldn't.

I went to go lock the door to the garage just in case some other stuck up whore decides to just 'Let themselves in'.

To pass the time, I plugged in my iPhone to the juke box in my room. "Word Up" by Little Mix came on and I immediately started dancing around my room, pretending like my brush was a microphone. Little Mix is such a powerful band. They are definitely some women to look up to. With each and every one of their songs, they give great advice for us girls out here facing the real world.

W-O-R-D Up W-O-R-D Up W-O-R-D Up W-O-R-D Up I sang to the top of my lungs. Man I love this song. I started taking off my school clothes to put on some more comfortable shorts and a T-shirt.

When that song ended, "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down came on. Every time this song comes on, my thoughts go directly towards my Uncle. His name was Jamie. He died when I was 9 years old. He was in a horrendous car accident. My Uncle Jamie was driving on a dirt road going to my Aunts house when the steering wheel locked up. He couldn't control the vehicle no matter how hard he tried. The jeep flipped over and he fell out. The jeep landed right on top of him and it cut him in half. By the time the ambulance arrived, there was nothing they could do. My cousin was in the vehicle with him but he didn't even get one single scratch on his body. For the longest time, I was angry at my cousin for coming out of the accident unharmed when my Uncle died. My cousin isn't his son; he's my great Aunt's son. I can't imagine what he must have felt after the accident. I know I wouldn't have been able to handle it. I couldn't even go to the funeral, It was so hard to deal with. I learned how to walk in his house. Matter of fact, I walked to him. He used to call me Kylie bug. Right before the accident, he was at my house just hanging out with us. When my mom got the call that he was gone, I ran outside and just rode my bike around hoping this was all just a dream and when I got back in, I would wake up from this horrible nightmare but it didn't happen that way. "Here without you" was his favorite song and it was played at his funeral. I love and miss him very much. I think about him all of the time.

The song ended and when I looked up, I felt tears fall from my eyes I didn't even know were there. I need something to cheer me up. I went down to the kitchen and got a chocolate cosmic brownie from the cabinet. Chocolate always seems to cheer me up. I took a bite and then remembered I needed to have food for Brooklyn. I panicked and looked around to see if there was anything I could whip up real quick. Sadly, there wasn't. Eh, I'll just call in some pizza. Ezra can eat some with us too. Oh crap! I forgot to tell Brooklyn he was coming over.

I ran back upstairs and searched for my phone. I looked and looked but couldn't find it anywhere. What did I do with that dang phone? Oh yeah! Duh! I left it in the juke box. I went over to the music machine and retrieved my phone. I sent a quick message to Brooklyn explaining that Ezra was coming over tonight. I went back downstairs to find the number for Pizza Hut. Once I found the number, I dialed it onto my keypad.

"Good afternoon! This is Pizza Hut! Would you like to try our new barbeque chicken?"

"Umm..... No thanks. Do you still have the $10 any topping medium sized pizza special?" I asked the kind lady over the phone

"We sure do sugar. What toppings would you like?"

She must be old. I hate when old ladies call me sugar. I know I'm sweet, but c'mon!

"I want one pan tossed pepperoni and one pan tossed meat lovers please. Oh! And I need two 2 Liter bottles of Pepsi! No! Wait! I want one Pepsi and one Mountain Dew." I said, rethinking my order.

"No problem. Do you want both pizza's to be medium's?"

"Yes please."

"Alright. Your total is $27.60. Your order will be ready in 25 minutes. Do you want someone to carry it out to your house or are you going to come pick it up?"

"Hm....That's a good question cuz if they bring it here, I have to tip 'em but if I go pick it up, I waste my time and gas." I said, thinking out loud.

"Good point." The sales lady replied.

"Just deliver it. I'm lazy which is why I ordered pizza instead of going to the store to pick up some groceries. My address is......"

"We know what it is. Apparently, You call here a lot." She laughed. "Alright. Thank you for choosing Pizza Hut! Have a nice afternoon!" She stated, ending our call.

Good! Food is taken care of! Now, I just need to find a few movies to watch. This may take a while.

After hours and hours of trying to pick some decent movies, (well not literally hours. I'm just exaggerating a little) I found 3 movies for us to watch.

I chose Man of Steel (the actor that plays superman in this movie is freaking HOT!), We're the Millers (which is hilarious), and Step Up Revolution. I don't know why but something about hot guys dancing gets me all giddy. If they don't like my choices then they can just leave. They did come to my house after all. If they wanted to choose the movies, they should have just stayed at home.

The bell rang signaling someone was at the door. I jumped up from the comfy couch and looked through the peep hole in my door. Yay! Pizza's here! I opened the door and shoved money at the poor delivery guy.

"Thanks. Have a nice day!" I smiled and closed the door.

Should I wait for Brooklyn and Ezra to get here before I eat? Yeah, I probably should. I sighed and sat back down, waiting impatiently on the two idiots to get here so I can eat me some delicious food.

After waiting my whole life for them to get here (yeah, I exaggerate a lot), I decided to just call and tell them to hurry up and get over here before the pizza gets cold.

I dialed Ezra's number and then added Brooklyn to the call.

"Hey babe. What's up?" Ezra asked.

"I'm on the line so don't get all mushy on me now." Brooklyn states.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Didn't know you were there."

"Whatever dude." Brooklyn replied.

"Okay guys. I called to tell you to get your bums over here! The pizza is gonna get cold!"

"Did you just say bums?" Ezra asked.

"Yes I did. It's a British term. Now get over here!" I shouted.

"Alright, Alright. I'm on my way. See you in a bit beautiful." He said, ending his side of the call, causing me to blush.

"Brooklyn? You still there?" I asked to no one I guess.

Hmm.....I guess she already hung up. Pizza is like her husband.

Next thing I knew, there's a loud bang on my door.

"Let me in! I can't leave my baby waiting!" She said, panting.

Yepp, she was running over here.

"You could have asked Ezra to pick you up."

"Well I don't care how I got here. I need my pizza." She said, reaching out towards the boxes of the mouth watering pizza.

"Hang on. Wait until Ezra gets here. I don't wanna start without him."

"Awww! C'Mon!" She whined.

"Don't 'Awww' me. We are waiting and that's final." I declared.

"Fine!" She sighed in defeat, taking a seat on my couch and crossing her arms over her chest like a little baby.

"Don't pout."

She stuck her tongue out at me and I grabbed it.

"Ewww! I don't know where your nasty hands have been!" She said in disgust, scraping her abnormally long tongue.

"Calm your tits. I just washed them."

"Whatever." She replied, still pouting.

The bell rang for the second time today. I jumped up and skipped towards the door. I peeped through the little hole and started smiling.

"Hey gorgeous." He said, giving me a small peck on the lips, leaving me wanting more.

"Hey handsome." I smirked, backing away so he could come in.

"So where's this pizza?" He asked, rubbing his hands together.

"In the kitchen. Do you people just like coming over here for the food cuz that's all you ever talk about when you're over here."

"Of course not. We also come over here for the free movies." Brooklyn grinned, getting a plate off of the drying rack.

"Next time, y'all can pay for the food." I ordered, picking up a slice of pizza and placing it on my plate. I already had two slices of pizza, so it was loaded.

"Someone's hungry." Ezra smirked, pouring him a glass of Pepsi.

"Hey can you fix me a glass of mountain dew?" I asked him nicely.

"Anything for you my darling." He grinned.

He is so cheesy.

"If y'all are gonna be all coupley the whole time then I'm leaving."

"Fine. We'll chill out." Ezra said.

"While she's not looking, I'm gonna be kissing you like there's no tomorrow." He whispered in my ear, causing me to turn an apple red.

"Hey! No secrets! Secrets don't make friends!"

"Alright mommy. No more secrets." I smirked, walking into the living room.

I put in my favorite movie out of the ones I chose for the night which is "Man of Steel".

"What movie is this?" Brooklyn asked.

"Man of Steel." I replied.

"Ooo! Henry Cavill!!" She shouted.

"Who?" Ezra asked, confused.

"He plays Superman in this movie. He is H-O-T hot!!" I smiled, imagining him shirtless.

"Not hotter than me though." Ezra smirked, putting his hand on his chest.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I replied, leaving him to think.

"What? You didn't mean that! I'm way hotter then this Harry guy!" He stated, offended.

"It's Henry and no you're not. Sorry to burst your bubble." Brooklyn said.

"Ouch!!" Ezra stated, scooting closer to me.

"Guys! Stop arguing! The movie is starting!" I declared, taking a bite of my amazing pizza.

"Fine!" They said in unison.

About half way through the movie, I leaned into Ezra and put my head on his chest. He put his arm around me and I felt so at peace with myself. I could get used to this.

★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★

The following morning

Ezra's P.O.V.

I yawned and stretched my arms and legs. The memories of last night replayed in my head. I smiled and slowly dragged myself out of bed into the shower. I get to hang out with Kylie again today. After I left last night, I realized, I really like this girl. I don't want to loose her and I want to call her mine for the rest of my life. I know we only went on one date and I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend yet, but I don't wanna go a day without seeing her bright smile. I decided I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend tonight. I'm kind of nervous but I don't care. I'm ready for her to be all mine.

I stripped off all of my clothes and jumped into the shower. One certain moment from last night started playing in my head.

Flashback

"C'mom! She's in the bathroom. Just one kiss." I said, pouting and putting my bottom lip out.

"Alright but I......" She replied before I crashed my rough lips into her soft ones.

I smiled and tilted my head to the right as she tilted hers to the left. I felt her smile into the kiss which caused me to deepen the kiss. I nibbled on her lip, begging for entrance which she quickly granted. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and started exploring. She did the same. I gripped my hands on her hips. She started to set up still connecting our lips. Kylie sat in my lap and put her small arms around my neck. I let out a small moan which caused her to grow more confidence. She started sliding her warm hands under my shirt. I tensed but soon adjusted to the feeling of her angelic hands touching my bare skin. I started leaning in towards her and she rested her head on the arm of the couch with me on top of her. I started putting my hands all over her stomach and back and she moaned. I smirked and started kissing her even more passionately if that's even possible. She put her long, tan, soft legs around my waist. I started playing with her beautiful hair and set up knowing this needed to stop.

End of flashback

I touched my lips remembering the amazing time I had with her last night. I can't stop thinking about her. Everything about her is beautiful: Her smile, Her huge heart, Her body, Her hair..... Every little thing about her is perfect. I cant let her slip away just like I let Loren slip away. Now that Loren goes to our school, I need to be cautious of what I say and do near Kylie. I don't want to screw this up. I have no idea how I'm gonna act around Loren and Mason tonight. It's still hard to get used to them two being together. I'm happy for 'em but it still kind of bothers me that Loren went to my best friend after we broke up.

*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★

Cody's P.O.V.

Kylie and that douche bag Ezra better be happy together. I really like her but if this is what makes her happy, then I can learn to deal with it. It's just gonna take time. I'm glad I'm invited to hang out with them tonight but I'm nervous. I've never been around a lot of people like this before. Yeah, I'm around people all the time at school, but this is different. I'm actually hanging out with some of the 'popular' kids so I need to make a great first impression. Brooklyn told me to just be myself but I think she's just trying to get them to hate me so I leave but that's not gonna happen. I'm determined to become friends with these guys. Kylie knows something's wrong with me. She always does. I can't just say 'Yeah I'm jealous of you and Ezra because I think I might be in love with you.' I just need to move on from her. Maybe I'll meet someone tonight. I heard Brooklyn talking about some girl named Adrienne. Maybe I will have a chance with her.

Yeah right. In your dreams buddy boy.

★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★

Kylie's P.O.V.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for tonight or not. I mean, I'm excited to see Ezra but I don't think I wanna deal with Loren and Adrienne right now. I might give Adrienne a black eye before the night is over with. She is such a stuck up barbie doll from hell.

After I took a shower, I called Brooklyn and told her to come over here so we could get ready together. Since we're just hanging out, I'm not gonna wear anything fancy or do my hair all pretty like; just a casual look. I need Brooklyn to help me with a cute casual look. I still want to impress Ezra.

I'm currently sitting on my couch surfing the web. Nothing new on Instagram or Facebook but there is some juicy information on twitter. Luke from 5 Seconds of Summer just tweeted!! Man, those guys or so sexy! I follow every single one of them plus their bands twitter page. Along with One Direction, The Vamps, and Emblem 3. So many amazingly, hot talented bands out there! After I checked the latest tweets, I heard a soft knock on my door. I lazily got up and went to see who was here.

"Hey girl. So I was thinking maybe a bright pink Southern Marsh tank top and some white booty shorts and some pink sandals." Brooklyn said, barging into my house.

"I like the top but I don't own any booty shorts. I have some short shorts but not 'booty' shorts. I'm not a trashy girl." I replied.

"Okay fine. I'm gonna do your hair." She demanded, pushing me up the stairs into my room.

"Depends on what your plan is."

"Just gonna tease it a little and then put it into a high ponytail and curl the ends of it. Simple, but cute."

"Sounds good. I'm gonna do my make up."

"Alright. Let's get to work."

And that's what we did for the next hour. She was finished with me after 30 minutes, but she had to get ready herself so I just decided to lay down on my bed and listen to music and read a book on wattpad until she was finished.

I felt a vibrate on my thigh I'm guessing is from my phone. I took it out of my pocket and read my message. It was from a number I wish never existed.

From: The queen of all whores: Britney

So, you're hanging out with Adrienne tonight. What a coincidence, I am too! Me and her are besties! Well, looks like I get to hang out with my man tonight. Stay away from him and we won't have any problems.

Of course she would be added to this already hectic night! What am I gonna do with all of these sluts around me? How am I gonna keep Ezra away from them?

You're not gonna be able to. Just let him do what he wants. If he wants to be with you, He'll stay away from them. My inner Brooklyn advised.

She's right. I'm just gonna let whatever happens, happen. I'm not gonna try to control it. Maybe I'll have fun tonight. Brooklyn and Cody are gonna be there so I still have a little ounce of hope left.

(A/N I hope you liked this chapter! It took me four hours to write. I know I'm not that great at writing but I try! Thank you so much for reading! It means the world to me! Please vote and comment! I would really appreciate it! Love y'all! :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 62 41
Meet Avril. Two years after her parents' death and she's still struggling with her emotions towards them. When Dallas shows up at her school, Avril...
466K 15.5K 56
Meet Kylie. A self-proclaimed geek who has a thing for soccer. So technically, call her a geeklethic. Because she's definitely not weak but she also...
2.1M 84.5K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
447 2 24
Katiya Carpenter was born and raised in a perfectly small beach town. She spent her summers with the well-off "summer kids" and her best friends, she...