Saving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look a... More

Help
Nana Katya
Get Ready
Answers
Password
Shit
Prison Break
Cirron
He's Gone
Blood and Tears
Separated
We Shall See
Almost
Miss Me?
And All That Shit
Conjugal Visits
Questions
Wrecked
Party Blues
Step
Dog Shit
Chained
Laughter
Games
Cake
Puppets
Don't Tell
Eggplant Emoji
Wrong and Right
Adventure Time
Clues
Thinking of Him
Doom the Blue Bitch
Shitty Luck
Memory Lane
Shitless
Dreams
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Halt, Peasant
Bent
Spilt Tea
Tape and Prayers
Face First, Ass Second
Immediately Irrelevant
Tracor
Talking
Lucky
Shadier Than A Damn Palm Tree.
Salty Little Bitch
Big Spoon
Tension
Freed
Questions and Aggression
Rookie Mistake
Hoes Carry Diseases
Fickle Bitch
Different
Fears
Went To Shit
Memories Not Nightmares
Low Point
Now or Never
Screwed
Two Hundred Thousand Points
Close Encounters
First Rodeo
Chance
The Republic of Blue
Loppers
Played
Here We Go
Be Happy, Damnit
We're All Going To Die
Fell Through
It Ends Here
Tilts
A Different World
Power
To End Me
Going Home
Decisions
Two
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
Characters Part 1
Character Part 2

Unchained

10.4K 666 401
By Flowerpetal031

Blue's POV

It was pick dark in the room, the silence of the house rolling over my skin in annoyance. There was no sound, except the even breathing of Ira. 

Her back was turned to me, as she cuddled into her pillow, completely asleep. 

I just stared at the side of her face, minute after minute, trying to pull the up the desire to put a pillow over her face and smoother her. 

But, I couldn't. 

Some small chain from her was holding me back, it would be there until I finally remember what I needed. 

Till the fog that she had settled over my mind, finally snapped. 

The more I sat here, the more I itched. 

I felt ... cold, and like there should have been snoring and muttering. 

Because She snored and mumbled all throughout her sleep. 

I could see it in my mind, watch her clinging to my back, demanding to be the big spoon while she snored and mumbled in my ear. 

And for some reason, I couldn't seem to sleep without her there, hugging me tightly, her caramel legs intertwined with mine, as her face was crammed into the side of my neck. 

It's so strange to miss something so much. 

But the need to have her there with me, was unimaginable. 

I rolled over onto my side, away from Ira, and her sickening presence. There was no way in hell I was falling asleep tonight. 

Might as well play some candy crush. 

She hated it when I played candy crush, my lips tilted slightly as I watched her in my mind, frown down at my phone in annoyance. 

I quickly opened the side drawer on my side of the bed, and watched with interest as a small little black box fell from the underside of the drawer, rolling to the ground. 

I slowly sat up. 

What the fuck is that? 

I reached down, my hands wrapping around the large black box. 

It was like a crank in the neck, my mind shifting through my own memories that were slowly being revealed to me. 

I was laying back on a bed, when all of sudden my eyes popped open. There straddling me, she sat looking down at me with as much determination as she could muster. 

She looked like an angel of vengeance as her curly hair hung all around her face. The curls glinting as the sun from the window suddenly flashed over her. 

Even with her lip slightly spit, and her face slightly bruised, she looked every bit of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. 

Her hands yanked harshly as she pulled a charger around my neck and pulled. 

She, was trying to suffocate me, strangle me. 

The way her teeth grit together as she pursed her lips, her weak muscles seeping as much strength and determination that she had into trying to kill me. 

My hand ripped the cord, leaving her eyes to widen in shock and fear. She snatched a pillow before slamming it down into my face and trying to jump off my body. 

My hand easily grabbed her foot just as she jumped mid-air sending her flying face first into the ground. 

She couldn't see me, because her face was currently kissing my hard wood floors, but I was smiling. 

Hard. 

Because only one thought had shot through my mind, fuck, I'm going to marry this girl

Then I was at the park, when she had gone running off with some weak ass excuse, that she needed air. 

And we were outside. 

Suddenly, I could see myself there, could suddenly feel the way her sad face made me want to laugh at her and shake her to make her stop crying. But even as she desperately tried to suck in her ugly crying, she looked absolutely radiant. 

She was rambling, because she always rambled. 

But all I wanted to do was kiss her and laugh in her face. 

"Shut up" I said down to her. 

The sadness leaked off her face, that wicked spirit that made her so fucking perfect sparked alive in her eyes, "what did you just say to me?" she hissed up at me. 

I could feel the words tumbling out my mouth, meaning every syllable in every word. 

"I'm only going to say this once, so shut up. Okay?" he took a deep breath as I stood there shell shocked at this asshole, "You are the best thing. You are the most pure, most beautiful person I've ever met, and it is ridiculous, who crazy I feel about you. The past week, where I didn't hear you screech my name once, or scream at me, or throw something at me, was the worst week of my life. You are my everything, and i'm not going to say I love you for two reason. One, I'm not losing this bet, and two. I feel way stronger than love for you. You are everything, and it is fucking insane, because you are the worst person. You are annoying, petty, stupid, vindictive, but so fucking perfect all at the same time, and its blowing my mind. I can see it. I see the horrible fucking dates you drag me on, our catastrophe of a wedding that you force me to have, and I can see the punch you throw at me when you go into labor with our kids. I see my life, my future, in your every breath, and smile. And it makes me sick, but warm on the inside all at the same time. You are my fucking undoing, but you put me together every time you give me one of your creepy ass smiles. I hate you and I adore you at the same time, and I swear it doesn't make sense. Katrina Justice I would step out in front of a train for you, I would put my hand in a blender for you, I would fall off a bridge for you, and I would take twenty bullets to the chest for you. You and only you. No matter what, no matter the assholes that come trudging into our lives trying to fuck us over. No matter every obstacle we face, or who tries to take you away from me, no matter what. I'd do anything for you, because you are my everything" I finished, her face completely crowded by surprise, shock, and those damn tears of hers. 

That had been the day I had called my jeweler and had a ring chosen. 

The day she had looked perfectly content to murder Daniel for hitting me in my face. 

The day I needed to know she was stomping around town with a claim that she belonged to only me, and would always belong to me. 

I knew I was lost, gone, completely forsaken when I kissed her for the first time in that bathroom. Her body only in that small white towel. 

I had to physically stop myself from taking her on that bathroom floor. 

Her wide eyes as she looked up at me, her curls tightly coiled as they dripped water onto her small little shoulders, her wet eye lashes blinking up at me, covering those large brown doe eyes, that made my chest physically ache. 

An angel. 

One who had come down to personally condemn me to a hell of loving her for the rest of my life. To a hell where I'd rather burn that let something happen to her, a world where all I wanted to do was lay next to her throughout a life, where she grew our children in her stomach, where we built a home, where I could love her crazy psychotic ass for as long as breath was inside of me. 

She was my everything. 

As my hand snapped open the top of the box, and that large oval shaped diamond ring shined back at me, even in the dark, I knew it. 

She was my Katrina Lynn Justice. 

My Katty. 

So innocent, but fierce, and hilarious, and somehow the only person on this earth that could actually make me smile. 

She was mine, she belonged to me. 

Katrina Justice. 

Katty. 

And just like that, I blinked off that fog that had been crowding around me for weeks. Confusing the shit out of me. 

And fuck, did I have some apologizing to do. 

I stood slowly and walked out of the bedroom. Out into the living room, where I sat in the small love seat in the corner of the room. 

I couldn't pull my eyes off the ring in my hand, the gold band seemed to tinkle in amusement, just singing, 'you dumb-dumb ass'. 

And for once, I was one. 

I really fucking was. 

I got so wrapped up in wanting to make her grandmother cry, that I started playing a game without my partner. 

Without Katrina. 

Fuck. 

She was going to de-ball me. 

And, damn, did I miss her. Her plump lips, her large eyes, and her gorgeous hair. And her body, did I miss that. 

Its almost funny the shit storm I'm going to bring down on Ira. Oh yes, that little sea witch was going to fucking pay. 

Suddenly, I heard her soft little feet against the floor. Her body swaying with sleep as she walked out into the dark living room, heading towards the kitchen. 

Her hands leaned against the counter as she took a deep sigh, her head leaning down like a weight was on her back. 

Oh she hadn't felt shit yet. 

I easily reached over and snapped on the lamp next to the chair. 

She jumped, a small gasp screeching out her lips as her eyes swung wildly over to me in fear. The fear that leaked off her skin was like candy. 

A sent her a large bright smile, that would make babies cry. 

She laughed lightly, "oh Blake, you scared me, love" she chuckled her hand on her chest. 

I stood slowly from my seat, loving the small stain of caution on her face. She really thought she had me by the balls, that I was her little puppet. 

"Did I?" I asked that smile still on my face as I slowly started stalking to her. 

She started to fidget. 

She laughed hoarsely, "well, yes ... what are you doing out here anyway?" she questioned her eyes shooting around. 

I slowly pulled myself up next to her, the box sliding in my grasp as I stop right in front of her. Her eyes shoot from the box in my hand back to my face. 

"Couldn't sleep. Weird dreams, actually, really weird dreams" I sighed as I leered over her. 

She was starting to sweat, "weird dreams huh?" 

I nodded, playing along, "so strange, actually, I keep seeing this beautiful woman, absolutely perfect, curly hair, perfect brown eyes, beautiful smile, sucky attitude, bit of a dumbass but in an endearing way, you know? Every met someone like that?" 

She had gone actual pale, her mouth dropping slightly. 

It was dead silent, but I could hear her heart beating wildly in her chest. 

"N-nope, never met-" that smell thread of control I had snapped. 

My hand was suddenly around her neck, sending pleasure down my spine from the unadulterated fear on her face. 

And then I couldn't help it, the bubble in my heart as it rose and rose till it spilled out my throat. I was cackling loud and strong right in her slowly air deprived face. 

"Y-you don't want to hurt m-me, B-blake" she stuttered as she gasped for breath, her toes just barely on the ground. 

I looked down at her, giving her a small mock smile, "oh but I do. I really, really fucking do. Because I just have this crazy fucking dream that you, put me, under your little mind fucking control and had me prancing around this city fucking smiling and- sorry excuse my gag, fucking being nice to other people. You made me make my girl, sad, and hopefully for your sake she better fucking forgive me, because if she doesn't I'm going to serve her your head on a platter to her, then throw a dance fucking party in your blood" she whimpered hard. 

"Y-you don't understand! S-she said y-you'd l-love me" she cried, "p-please you wouldn't hurt a woman" she tried for my humanity again. 

As if I had any. 

I pretended to think, "you don't really believe that do you?" 

She paused looking at me, before breaking into tears and trying to claw at my hand, "p-please" she begged, her face slowly turning more and more red. 

"P-please" I mocked her, "no. You're going to dangle here and tell me everything you did to me, and Katrina" I snapped at her. 

She gasped, "I just made you docile, and made you think you were in love with me. I'm a chainer, I can manipulate your brain waves and make you do whatever I want. I made Katrina docile, I made her too tired to fight for you" she cried out, realizing that she was in the den with the lions, and no one was going to save her. 

My left eye twitch, I knew Katrina would take me being stolen from her lying down. She was a fighter, literally would try to fight another woman for me. 

I pursed my lips as I looked down at the sea witch before me, "where is she?"

"W-who?" 

I shook her, "Katrina, dipshit" I growled in her face. 

"I-I don't know. After the engagement ann-" she broke off into a choke as my grip got tighter unconsciously. 

"Excuse me?" I hiss down at her, the light flickering in the room. "Did I just hear you say, she's engaged?" I tried to clamp down on my explosive anger. 

Ira just nodded. 

I sighed, deep breath in, and deep breath out. 

"We are going to go find her, you and I. And if my future baby mama is married by the time that we do, I'm going to take a pair of dully kiddy scissors and saw off all your fucking fingers. Starting with your ring finger. Now, you better hope that when we go track down her friends, they know exactly where she is, because so help me, if she so much as hesitates to run into my open arms, I'm going to take out every little frustration on you. And it won't be pleasant, now where is the ancient hag been hiding?" I snapped. 

She gasped again, fear leaking from her skin right into my nose. 

Smelled like cake on my damn birthday. 

"I-I don't know where Lady Katya is" she trembled. 

I sighed again rolling my eyes as her tears dropped from her cheeks to my hand, "your little waterworks do nothing for me, I have no soul, if anything they make me smile" I bared my teeth at her. 

"P-please, just don't hurt me" she cried more. 

I pretended to think again, "I'll be honest with you, you probably won't walk away from me without some mild scarring and an extensive mental break" I shrugged. 

She whimpered, "I-I can be good, I know you, you're a good man, you wouldn't hurt me. Blake, I know you" she begged me with her eyes. 

And I felt something, deep down in my stomach. 

It felt like. 

A tickle. 

And then I was laughing in her face, her shocked, wide eyed face. 

Funniest shit, I had heard all fucking year. 

I gave her a mock pout, "you didn't actually think that would work did you?" I laughed again. 

She whimpered, "p-please-"

"Say night-night" I looked down at her. 

Confusion flashed in her eyes, "night-night?" she asked. 

But just as the words left her mouth, a easily slid my hand around the back of her head before slamming it down on top of the kitchen counter. 

Her eyes slid to the back of her head as her eyes fluttered close, then she dropped like a sack of potatoes to the ground. 

I stood over her, annoyance flaring. 

Fuck, I should have knocked her out at the car, that way I wouldn't have to drag her to it. 

Damn. 

I grabbed one of her legs before dragging her limp body through the living room, and out the front door, to the personal elevator. 

As the numbers flashed to show me where the elevator was, all my mind could race to was Katrina. 

God I missed her, her smell, her laugh, her screams, her cries. 

It was like a hollow hole was in my chest, and only she could fix it. 

But one thing was for sure she was going to be pissed, chained or not, when she saw me there'd be hell to pay. 

I slipped into the elevator, still tugging Ira's body along the ground, her head knocking hard into the side of the elevator door. 

Like she didn't deserve it. 

My Katty, I was coming for her. 

And fuck anyone who stands in my way. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.6K 40
"Bitch" "Slut" "Fuckboy" "Asshole" "Stop fighting you two, like fuck I think I'm getting a headache cause of your bullshit" I looked at Taylor an...
258 0 31
(This is targeted for people 16+) "Same with hurting you. Or marking you.." He slid his arm gently down to his back, closing his hand around a bruise...
2.1K 28 26
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
55 0 13
I was born in 1986 and was kidnapped at the age of five, family dead. The girls who also got kidnapped eventually died as they didn't win or play by...