NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|33 Still Hurting

2.9K 350 123
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Two months later..

"Camila please stop ignoring my calls. I promise you this is all one big misunderstanding, and if you would just let me explain-" Beep!

"Camila baby come on please! I'm sorry. For whatever it is you think that I did, but I can promise you that I didn't cheat! And I never would. I love you." Beep!

"Cami I love you, just know that. A-and Royalty, Ro- she misses you a lot. So please just talk to me. Please..."

Beep!

Those where just some of the messages that Y/N had left on my phone over the days. Well the first couple of days when I first left. Because now we don't even talk, I don't know how to feel honestly. I guess I just feel numb now.

I'm so confused on how to feel. Like should I be sad or pissed. Or maybe I don't even have a right to be mad after the way I left her. But then again she's the one who made those promises to me, that we were going to be ok, and to not dwell on the past. Yet look at where we are now.

I really don't want to see her right now, so after everything went down I left to my old condo. I'm pretty sure she knows where I am, but she hasn't bothered to come by yet. I have to admit I do miss her company, but I miss my daughter even more. I just can't handle the hurt of seeing her now. So after I left her and Lauren that day I didn't bring Royalty back until the next day and quickly dropped her off.

Seeing Y/N with Lauren just-I don't know maybe I should've expected this. From Lauren anyway, never would have expected this from Y/N. I trusted her with my heart, and she just keeps stomping all over it.

I'm really starting to think that this "relationship" that Y/N and I call ourselves getting back into was just foolish. It was too soon for all of this, I mean we had just reunited and all the feelings where getting in the way. And that's all we payed attention to. We didn't bother to take our time with things, instead we jumped into things way to fast and look at where that's got us.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone with my head down in my arms.

"Camila, good I finally got you. I need you to come into the studio as soon as possible." It was my manager Roger.

"Uh Roger, how important is this studio session?" I asked as I pulled the phone away from my ear to check for the time. Seeing that it was now going on 9:30 in the morning.

"Very important Camila." He answered quickly making me sigh. "So I need you here as soon as possible."

"Alright, Alright. Just let me get ready and I'll be right there."

"Ok good. See you when you get here."

"Ok I'll see you." I said before hanging up the phone. At first I just sat there on the bed not really wanting to get up at this point. My body was so tired and sore. But this is what I had to do, and I knew once I got into the studio I would be fine.

I haven't really been putting my all into my music right now. All I could think about was how betrayed I felt by my once best friend, and once lover.

I sighed as I got up from my bed and made my way into the bathroom to get ready for this busy day ahead of me.

•••

Y/N's POV.

"Alright Y/N come on out." Michael one of my producers said as I sat down in the studio trying to record some new songs.

I dropped my notebook down on the stool and walked out.

"Bro what's been up with you lately. I can tell your head has not been in this." He asked me once I sat down beside him.

I shrugged and leaned back. "Man I got a bunch of shit on my mind right now."

He nodded. "Yeah I can see that. What's got you like this? Your usually a straight when you get in that studio."

I ran my hands over my face roughly before letting him know everything that's been going on in my fucked up life.

"Damn man for real?"

"Hell Yeah bro. And I-I can't believe I did that shit, but it happened and look at where it got my ass." He just sat there shaking his head and I knew he what he was thinking.

"Damn Breezy. That's a lot of shit to get by but if you need some help with anything, just let me know what I can do."

I nodded. "Thanks mike, I appreciate it."

I stood up and stretched. "Well come on let's get back to work." 

He gave me a look "You sure you up for it?"

"Yeah man I'm good, let's do it." I said while making my way back into the booth.

No matter what me and Camila got going on, I know I got to continue to put my music first. And that's what I plan on doing.

About 2 hours later..

"Alright Mike, I'm on my way out." I nodded at him as I grabbed my shit before walking to the door.

"Alright bro I'll see you later. Aye Y/N don't forget to hit me back up when you want to mix some things up."

"Ok cool. It'll be soon." I said while shutting the door behind me.

As I made my way out the building and down into my car I felt my phone start to vibrate.

"Hello?"

"Y/N, we need to talk." I squinted my eyes at the sound of the voice trying to see who it was.

"India?"

"Umm Yeah. I-it's me." She spoke nervously

"Oh. Ok, yeah what's up?" I asked as I stood there with my free hand in my pocket while continuing to walk out to my car.

"I-uh was wondering if we could meet up some time soon to talk?"

"Talk?"

"Yeah. You know about everything that went down between us."

I just stood there waiting for her to finish explaining. Because honestly I could not believe what she was saying right now. She was actually sounding like the normal India that I knew.

"I definitely think we should work on fixing things, I can't stand how we are now."

"Uh I mean I don't know when the next time I'll be free. But I don't see why not."

All of a sudden I heard some noise in the back round making me pull the phone away from my ear.

"You alright?"

"Yes! Yeah I'm fine. I'm just happy that you said yes."

I chuckled and nodded. "Well ok. Listen, I gotta go, but I'll hit you up and let you know when I'm available for the meet up or whatever."

"Yeah ok, that's fine." I went to hang up when I heard her voice stop me.

"Yeah?"

"T-thank you again Y/N."

"No problem India." I said before hanging up. I kept my eyes down on my phone as I walked that was until I felt another body hit mine.

"Ouch!" I heard a female voice yell from under me.

I quickly put my phone away and got up  to help the person up. "Oh my bad."

"Your fine." She said as she snatched her hand out of mine.

"C-Camila?" She rolled her eyes and tried to walk past me. But of course I blocked her.

"Y/N move." She said sternly with her arms crossed across her chest.

Even though she was pissed off with me, I still couldn't help myself but to admire her beauty.

"You-you look really beautiful Camila." She looked down at her feet.

"Whatever can you just get out of the way. I have things to do. If you don't mind." She said once again trying to move past my body. I don't know why she felt like she could just push past me, when I'm 6'2 to her 5'4. And I sure as hell weigh more.

"Actually I do." She smacked her lips

"And why is that?"

"I want us to talk." I said trying to reach out and grab her hand. She looked at me for a second before pushing me back.

"I already told you once, that we have nothing to talk about."

"Oh yeah what about how Ro is probably sitting at home sad because she misses her mommy?"

She held her hand up to my face. "Please stop throwing my daughter in my face. I'm going to come and see her."

"When?" I asked with my voice getting a little louder.

"When I do! Now leave me alone so I can go." She said before walking away.

Now I was pissed off. She's really acting like that's the only problem here.

"Damnit Camila just talk to me, please!"

And turned back a round slowly. "Baby please, I know I fucked up bad, but all I want is to try and fix this with us. That's all. And I really think that if you just let me explain all the way through then you'd understand."

"Understand. Really Y/N? How about we watch our choice of words."

I sighed and shook my head. "Well can we talk real quick?"

"Are you going to have something new to say? Because to be honest I'm so tired of the same bullshit."

I just rolled my eyes and grabbed ahold of her arm dragging her into an empty office room.

Hopefully after this she'll understand..and come home to me.

•••

Camila's POV.

I should have known that coming down here would only lead to this.

As I stood here in front of Y/N's tall thin body. I could see her mouth moving but honestly I was not even listening.

"Hello." I blinked out of my thoughts seeing Y/N waving her big hand in front of my face. Trying to get my attention.

"What?"

"You didn't  hear a damn thing I just said to you did you?" I looked up at her and nodded.

"Yes I did." Her face softened and she walked up closer to me.

"Well, what do you say?"

Damnit! Now she is definitely going to know that I wasn't listening.

I licked my lips and turned my head to the side. "How about you repeat that maybe one more time for me."

She smacked her lips. "Man I knew your ass was not listening."

"Ok I wasn't listening, but now I am so come on."

"I want you to try and get that nothing happened between Lauren and I. No matter what she said to you. She was just lying, and I was stupid enough to think that I could trust her."

I sighed. "Y/N, you already knew how she felt about you, since your album release party. And yet you still get in contact with her even after I talk to you about it. And that hurt like hell.

She looked down trying to avoided making eye contact.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you baby, you have no idea how bad I feel about all this bullshit I caused by being stupid."

"But I don't have any feelings towards Lauren at all. Matter of fact I'm done with even talking to her. I've deleted her number and all."

I just looked at her. I didn't even know what to say, standing in this room with her I can feel all the built up tension between us, and it's horrible. I just want my Y/N back. But I don't really know if I believe everything she's saying to me.

"So what happened between you and that other girl?" I asked my voice coming out so dry. I wanted so badly right now to turn around out his door and leave. But I knew we were going  to end up talking about it one day.

She shook her head and looked down. This is what happens every time I bring that up.

"Come on now Camila, I told you what happened."

"Yeah and I think I deserve the truth. So tell me again, what happened? Did you sleep with her?"

She looked back up from the floor and backed up away from me. "If you don't believe what I already told you–

I shook my head cutting her off. "It's a yes or a no Y/N. Did you sleep with her?" I watched her as she started to walk around the room nervously.

She stopped and pulled her hair back with her hands. "Y-Yeah."

I slowly started to take in what she had just said to me. And wow, I nodded as I bit down on my lip trying so hard not to let any tears fall from my eyes.

"Right. I knew that already." I said softly before going to grab the handle of the door.

"No! Camila don't leave, I need to explain everything."

"You know what." I said turning about to her quickly. "I've heard so much from you, way more than enough."

"B-but-"

"Come on Y/N. Just- just let me know. Was this some sort of pay back at me for what I did to you before."

She frowned as she took a few steps closer to me. "What. Camila. Why in the hell would you even say something like that. I told you that I didn't do it. And I would've hoped that you would believe me. I'm telling you the truth about everything."

I sat down as I cried into my hands.

"Baby, please. I'm begging you. To just trust me, Lauren and me didn't do shit. And I know I still lied to you, I know I did that. I admit it. But I never meant for any of this to happen."

"I really don't know what to believe anymore Y/N."

******
A/N

Woah now ok.. a lot to take in😭

Soooo India called Y/N👀 what's all the meeting up about🤨??

Camila and Y/N are still not getting long..so you think they'll get back together??

Hmmmm who knows.. stick around guys I have some big things coming up with this story😏

Thank you so much for reading/voting❤️also sorry for any mistakes😰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.5K 43
their world was passion, pleasure and secrets. Lauren Jauregui cant get Camila Cabello out of her mind. She's drawn to her, and the nights they share...
1.1K 93 16
Camila has cancer and Lauren would do whatever she wants so they made a bucket list they would do everything camila wants before she dies is it goin...
224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...