NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|26 Are you sure?

3.4K 362 267
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Camila's POV.

"Ma ma ma!" I smiled down at Royalty who was now laughing out of control while I twirled us around in one of my big office chairs. I decided to bring her along with me today. After Y/N and I's little disagreement, and it ending with me walking away.

I of course couldn't just ignore her, especially after the night we had. I mean it's Y/N we're talking about. So eventually I forgave her, making sure to let her know that whatever she had done while I was gone. It better not ever happen again. Because I know she was lying to me. But when I woke up this morning she was already gone. So I decided to take Royalty out with me.

"Was that fun baby?" She nodded and clapped her hands in my face. I kissed her face and hugged her body close to mine.

"Aww my gosh y'all are too cute!" I looked up to see the girls walking in.

"Thank you mani." I smiled as I watched her come and pick Royalty up from my lap. And I stood up to give them all a hug. Well except for Lauren of course, she just walked past me without a word. Which didn't surprise me at all seeing how she hadn't said a word to me since I told the girls about me leaving the group.

The girls gave me a look and I just shrugged.

"So how have you guys been?"

"We've been goo-"

"No don't lie to her Ally! I haven't been good at all, I miss you walz." I pouted at Dinah and hugged her again.

"Aww don't worry Dinah I miss you too."

"Yeah well if we're done with the little family reunion, can we hurry up and get this started."

I rolled my eyes at her and looked down at my phone that had went off.

From: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

Babyyyy come back I need youuuu😩 -3:15pm

From: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

Camila babeee this is serious😩😩😭-3:15pm

From: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

I need your ass right now!!😪😫-3:17pm

From: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

Babe please answer me😤this is just how bad I need you😭-3:20

My eyes grew big at all the text I had just received got from Y/N. I felt my cheeks grow hot as I put my head in my hands.

"Hey walz whats got you all hot and bothered over here?" I looked over at Dinah who was smirking at me.

"Nothing DJ, I'm j-just you know-"

"No we don't Camila. But something is telling me that it has everything to do with your zaddy Brown huh."

I shook my head quickly and hit her arm. "Normani!"

"What?!" She yelled back with an innocent look on her face. But I knew she said that on purpose.

I sighed and text my baby back.

To: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

Baby I'm in the middle of a meeting with the girls😩-3:25pm

From: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

Ugh when will you be back😒-3:25pm

To: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

As soon as possible babe I promise😌-3:26pm

From: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

I got something for you babygirl‼️👅-3:27pm

I smirked down at my phone and shook my head. This girl is really crazy.

To: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

Umm yeah what's that🤔🙃-3:28pm

"So Camila?" I looked up towards the voice to see Lauren staring at me.

"What?"

"Why the attitude?" She asked looking at me as if I did something wrong.

"Really Lauren. You shouldn't even fix your mouth to ask me something like that."

She smirked and nodded. "Oh I get it, it's because of  Y/N and I still talking right? You couldn't keep her away from me as you can see."

I bit down on my lip trying to stop myself from saying anything to her. Because I had to remember that Royalty was here, in the room. I was not going to let her get to me.

"Just ignore her Mila." I heard Normani say and I nodded.

"Believe me, I'm trying." I said when I heard my phone ding making me look down. I gasped seeing what Y/N had just sent me.

From: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

Just hurry back baby..I'll definitely be waiting😏🍆-3:33pm

To: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

Y/N stop it😤😪-3:34pm

I put my phone down only to see them all looking at me.

"What?"

"Don't what us you the one over there getting freaky with Y/N." Dinah said with a laugh and I blushed.

"Oh shut up, and let's get to this meeting."

"Trying to hurry home to play boy now huh?"

"You damn right. Now let's get to it." I said making them laugh.

|||

Y/N's POV.

I laid stretched out on my California king sized bed trying to get some rest and just enjoying my few days off. I laughed to myself after texting Camila. I knew I had just made her feel some type of way, but I did really need her home.

Every since we got back together our relationship has been at its all time high. I'm talking about great communication, complete honesty, and even greater sex. Things where going exactly the way that they needed to be going at this point and it was all I needed. It was perfect.

But this morning when I woke up Camila was still sleep and I noticed that I fell asleep still inside of her. With no damn condom. So I had to leave because I do not want her chewing my ass up for this shit. I mean we where just in the moment last night and it got crazy real fast.

All I'm saying is, if she wasn't pregnant than there's probably a huge chance of her being pregnant now because I'm not so sure I pulled out at all last night.

As I laid with one hand behind my head and one controlling the remote, I felt my phone vibrated. Thinking that it could be Camila I picked up instantly.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Chanel." Damn I completely forgot I gave this chick my number. I guess this is just one of the things I wasn't too honest about.

"Uh hey what's up?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out or something?" A frown instantly came across my face. Like damn does this bitch live under a rock, or does she not know that I have a girl.

"Nah I can't do that sorry, I got a girl." I heard laughing on the other end of the line and I really wanted to know what was so damn funny.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just I don't care that you have a girl Y/N. Not at all. I still want you."

I groaned and threw my head back. "Ugh my god listen channel.-

"It's Chanel."

"Whatever. I just told your ass that I have a girl and I would really appreciate it if you would respect that."

"Well if you respected your relationship as much as you want me to then I don't think that you would have even gave me your number."

I ran my hand over my face in frustration. Damnit she was right. "Man look I know, and that was a big mistake on my end. I don't know what I was even thinking to be honest. But now I'm telling you what's up."

I heard her sigh, and I can't lie I did feel kinda bad for leading her on like that.

"Listen Chanel, I'm real sorry about that."

"It's ok I guess. It just got my hopes up, but hey I don't know what I was thinking when I thought I actually had a chance with someone like you anyway. Especially when you don't even remember me from the first time."

I shook my head as I sat up on my bed. "It was nice talking to you. Sorry for bothering you Y/N."

"Hey hey, wait. Maybe we can go out sometime-

"Really?!"

I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, but nothing funny. I'm only doing this as associates. Nothing more."

"Oh my gosh! Yes Y/N that completely fine with me! Thank you so much!"

"Yeah no problem. Just hit me up and let me know what it is."

"Alright will do."

"Now remember this will probably only be a one time thing. I got a girl." I said sighing knowing I was most likely doing something fucked up and stupid.

"Oh that's all I need." I gave my phone a weird look as I heard her hang up.

"The fuck just happened?" I whispered t myself before turning my attention back to the tv.

*******

A/N

Hey guys! So I hope you all enjoyed this update😌

Let me know what you think about what's happening so far??

Sooo you guys think Camila's pregnant🤨 and this Chanel chick.. she's back for more of Y/N huh?? What's gonna happen with that?

Anyway I thanks for reading/voting💞also sorry for any mistakes😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 8.5K 51
Camila and Y/n are still broken up but Y/n isn't going to give up so easily. What happens when he goes back to try and win Camila back? Will she tak...
146K 31.4K 80
It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or was the end really the END.. has Camila re...
399K 14.3K 50
warning: •explicit language •same sex paring •mention of child abuse ••• yes, I'm back with another book that probably won't be updated bc I'm st...
81.6K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...