The Gucci Guy | KTH ✔

Por SUGAHOBIC

"Do you even know who I am??" he asked in frustration. "No. Are you some president here or something and I wa... Más

1- New in Town
2-Worst First Day
3-Stuck
4-Too Close
5-Expensive
6-Thunder
7-Hardness
8-Dread
9-Memory
11- A Gucci Night
12-Threat
13-Missing
14-Avoid
15-Break
16- No More Dread
17- Untrue
18-Wrong
19-Trust
20-Shift
21-Split
22- Wash Away
23- Sweeter than Sweet
24- Bright
25-Lock
26-Heat
27- Mistaken
28- Am I Wrong?
29-L.O.V.E
30-Danger
31- S° ∆° V° E°
32-Run
33-Aimless
34- Far Away
35-Erase
E P I L O G U E
A/N- SURPRISE MF!
BOOK2 IS OUT!!

10-Glacial

14.6K 681 415
Por SUGAHOBIC

I saw him last time many years ago, since that day.

I was seven. But the memory of that cold, glacial day still haunted my thoughts and dreams ever since.

I couldn't sleep.

I just lay in my bed lazily, looking up at the wide ceiling while listening to the noise that made me stay awake.

"You don't understand, don't you??! You are the problem. Yes, you are!!"

"I don't remember that I was the one who cheated on you!!" My mother's usual soft voice was a storm that sounded more raging than the one outside.

"This is all my parents' fault. They forced me to marry you and I didnt even love you!! I've had enough of you. Don't stand in my way! I'm leaving for good. And let's see how you'll manage on your own!!"

Oh, my god. My dad was leaving the house??! Was he mad at me for eating his favorite chocolate bar that he kept in the closet?? I.. Didn't know it was his.

Or was it because I didn't listen to him when he told me to go and study??

Guilt started building up in my tiny body as I clutched to the bed sheets. And when I heard the bang of my parents' room door, I forced my self to get up.

I reached the door of my parents' room to find my mother sitting on her empty bed and weeping. I wanted to calm her but she would be mad at me for staying up late. And I had to follow my dad before he could leave.

I ran downstairs and tried to catch up with him with my small legs.

I finally reached him and found him reaching for the door knob.

"Appa!!" I called.

He tensed, shocked to see me awake and looked behind.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here? Go back to bed."

"But, appa, please don't leave. Please, appa."

"(Y/N).... I have to."

"No, appa, don't leave! I'm sorry! Please.." I pleaded in a pathetic small tone.

He averted my eye gaze with his and looked at the door.

"Its not your fault," he whispered. "You can't stop it."

"No, please. I won't eat to much chocolate. I'll do my homework. Just stay."

He looked at me now. And I knew what he was about to say. I memorized it.

"Im sorry, but You...." He pointed at me with a shaky finger, his voice itself shaking with every movement he did.

"You were never meant to be born."

He said those words, he said them to a seven-year old who stood there, unable to comprehend what she heard from her own dad.

He shook his head and hit it with his fist, taking his suitcase and opening the door to the wild storm outside. But I couldn't hear any of it. I could only hear my heart shattering with every step he took. He left for good and never came back.

I didn't notice when the tears fell, but they did, and they were an unstoppable flood.

___________________________________

I didn't notice when the tears fell, but they did, and they were an unstoppable flood.

Taehyung looked at me in shock at ever word I said. And as I finished, I was already crying, hearing the sound of the harsh wind and thunder outside that reminded me of that day.

He slowly sat beside me and wiped my tears. "That jerk, I'm sorry, he's your dad, but still, that jerk! How could he possibly say that to you while you were only seven??!"

I shrugged weakly, noticing how his attitude suddenly shifted but focusing on trying to block my feelings. It didn't work, though. I had never showed my feelings to anyone, but I had no choice now.

"I guess he wasn't thinking straight. Maybe he was drunk, I don't know."

"But... He seemed sorry back there," he said.

I shook my head,"just forget it. Forget it, okay? Its just a stupid thing that you shouldn't have known about. Nobody should." I tried to avert his eye gaze so I wouldn't cry more.

"(Y/N), look at me."

I refused.

He held my chin and forced me to look into his now-warm eyes. "Do not believe that you are hated by everyone just because he said that to you. Remember that you are meant to be born for a reason. To make the people who love you happy."

"But... Nobody loves me."

"I do," he said before he could stop himself. He left my chin and tried to look away, blushing deeply as I looked at him in shock.

He cleared his throat, looking at the window,"I guess you won't be able to go home soon. And its already dark. You should call your mother and tell her you're staying at a friend's house."

"What?? Don't be silly. Its just some rain. What could possibly happe-"

Before I could say anything, though, the sound of the rumbling thunder cut my words.

"I hate you," I whispered at the window, my feelings going back inside slowly again. I had stopped crying, finally.

"Seriously? You want to get an electric shock?"

I sighed. Why do I always have to end up stuck with this guy?

"Fine, but if you try to do anything then imma call the police!" I warned.

He laughed,"okay, calm down. Just go and change in the bathroom."

"Eeemm, do you possibly hide any girl clothes in your closet?"

"No, but I can give you-"

"Oh, no! Don't tell me I'll sleep in freaking GUCCI!!"

He shrugged,"pretty much, that's most of what I have."

"What is wrong with you and Gucci? Does your father own the company or something??"

"Eemm, sort of," he said before handing me fancy Gucci clothes and pushing me towards the bathroom.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

596 32 21
After accidentally drowning some books, Jungkook found himself working in the universities library as punishment. He didn't mean to drown them, infa...
69.8K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
682K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
16K 1.1K 10
Kim Seokjin was the epitome of the perfect son, student and just all around good boy. One night he was talked into going out with his best friend Jim...