Broken Promises (Erica & Cyn)

By raeebanzz

Erica and Cyn are both teenagers in high school. They are in band together and one night at band camp they sl... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen..
Eighteen..
Nineteen..
Twenty..
Twenty One...
Twenty Two..
Twenty Three...
Twenty Four...
Twenty Five...
Twenty Seven...
Twenty Eight...
Second chance at love

Twenty Six...

3.6K 160 39
By raeebanzz

Erica Mena

"Erica! Erica! Wake up." Asia said shaking me and I groaned opening my eyes.

"What nigga?" I said as I mugged her.

"First off watch who the fuck you talking to cuz when you was sleeping Yas and I was taking care of your baby." She said causing me to look over and notice Erin wasn't next to me.

"When did she wake up?"

"Three hours ago we fed and changed her. It's 11:30 now and we leaving so she's all yours. Come get her out our room." She said walking out my room closing the door.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up straight in the bed yawning. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and relieved myself. After washing my hands and brushing my teeth I walked to their room and got my baby. We all walked out the living room as they were grabbing their things.

"Where y'all going?"

"Shopping then to work."

"Oh okay I'll catch up with y'all later."

"You work tonight?"

"No he's letting me have the day off."

"Stop by the club tonight then."

"I have things to do tonight."

"Like what?" Yasmin asked.

"Like minding my business." I said walking out.

"See ya." I heard then the front door closed.

I walked back to my room and laid Erin down. Going to my closet I got dressed in my red champion sweatsuit and my all red 11s.

"You ready to get dressed baby?" I asked her and she just stared at me causing me to laugh.

I picked her up and walked to the bathroom. Giving her a bath in the sink then lotioned her up. I picked out her outfit then slipped it on.

I snapped her in her car seat and proceeded to the car. After making sure she was snapped in safely I got into the drivers seat and made my way to Cyn's house. I should have texted her cuz knowing Cyn she would not be up right now especially since she doesn't have the baby. Erin was fussy so I had to speed so I could tend to her. Once I pulled into the driveway I quickly got out and went to the backseat. Her face was red and she was still crying.

I quickly took her car seat out and went to Cyn's front door and rung the doorbell. Her mom answered the door and took Erin from me.

"What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know after she got into the car she started crying."

"I'll handle her go wake up Cynthia." I nodded and went back to Cyn's room and opened the door. Gently closing it back I tip toed over to her bed and lightly kissed her forehead , then her cheek, then her lips. I knew she was awake when she started kissing back. The kids was getting so heated I had to pull away so we wouldn't get nothing started.

"Goodmorning beautiful." I said climbing in next to her.

"Goodmorning, where is my baby?"

"Our baby is in there with your mom she was crying a lot this morning."

"Why was she crying." She asked sitting up.

"I don't know she just started crying out of nowhere. She might be sleepy though."

She nodded her head and got out the bed walking to the bathroom. I pulled out my phone and went to snapchat. All my streaks had timers on them so I took a quick selfie and sent it. When she came out she looked at me.

"Why you still in the bed?"

"Because I'm tired." I whined.

"She kept you up last night?"

"Not really she woke up twice to eat but that was it."

"I'm about to go get her."

I nodded and turned on the tv settling on SpongeBob I watched in silence until they came back.

"Yeah she's sleepy."

"That's what I thought."

Cyn got into the bed and then started breast feeding Erin. We would exchange glances then I would look back at the tv.

"What you doing tonight?" Cyn asked.

"Nothing I don't have to work. You wanna go do something?"

"We can it don't matter."

"Where you wanna go?"

"I don't know I just want to get out the house."

"I think I got something planned."

***

As i walked up the stairs to Cyn's house with roses in my hands. I grew nervous this is actually our first date ever. I had a lot of things planned for us and I hope she enjoys it. When I finally made it to her door I rung the door bell and Carter answered it holding Erin.

"Wassup bro." I said and hugged him.

"Sup, Cyn is still getting ready."

I nodded and took Erin from his arms.

"Hey baby." I said as I kissed her cheek causing her to giggle.

"What y'all doing tonight?" I asked carter.

"Well I'm on babysitting duty since my parents went out of town."

"Christian here too?"

"Yeah he's in the basement playing the game."

"Alright y'all make sure y'all pay attention to my baby and don't be so focused on that game."

"We got you but....." he said holding his hand out.

"Dang bro you can't watch your niece for free?" I laughed.

"Hell no. I'm a broke ass nigga who needs money."

"I respect the hustle." I laughed and handed Erin to him. I took my MCM bookbag off my back and took my wallet out. Pulling out two one hundred dollar bills I handed it to him.

"That's for you and Christian."

"Okay I get $150 and Christian gets $50."

"Carter don't be greedy."

He walked away and Cyn finally came into my view. She looked so causal yet beautiful at the same time.

"Hello beautiful." I smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Hey." She blushed and I kissed her cheek.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah... Carter we're leaving!"

"Bye!" He yelled and we walked out the house towards my Jeep. I opened the door for her and helped her inside. Once I got in I started the engine and pulled off.

"Where are you taking me?"

"That's a surprise baby girl." I smiled and she rolled her eyes.

"Omg Erica Erin did the cutest thing last night."

"What she do?"

"So when I was making her a bottle I had Christian watching her so he was eating cookies and she kept trying to grab them. He was like you can have these right now baby girl when you get older I'll make you some cookies. She straight said okay."

"No she didn't." I said laughing.

"I swear she did Carter got it all on video."

"He going to have to send me that video. Why our baby so fat." I said laughing.

"Cuz she likes to eat."

"She gets it from you."

"I don't see the problem." She said and I chuckled.

Pulling up to the fair I parked and looked at her as she looked around in amazement.

"I can't believe you remembered."

"I remember everything, cmon."

We got out and walked to the entrance. I paid for our tickets and we played some games and then went to the photo booth and took pictures.

"These are so cute." Cyn said gushing over the pics.

"They really are." I said and grabbed her hand as we walked to the rides.

"You wanna get on the scary one first or last?"

"Lets do it now and get it over with."

We waited in line and I had my arms wrapped around her and she was leaning on my chest. She looked up at me and I lightly pecked her lips. She faintly smiled and we got on the ride. It had a bunch of loops and turns but overall it was really fun.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah it wasn't even that scary. What's next?"

"Anything you wanna do."

We went on a few more rides then stopped to get something to eat. I got a turkey leg with chips and she got two hot dogs with fries.

We found a table then sat down and started eating.

"Are you having fun?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. I wanted you to have a good time tonight. I know it's hard being a teenager and a mom but you're doing amazing with it."

"Yeah but I wouldn't trade Erin for anything in the world. Our daughter is literally so perfect."

"She most definitely is... How do you feel about us working things out?"

"Umm. You know that I do what to be with you but my main thing is would I be able to trust you. Like you can have any girl in the world literally but you're with me. You say it's just not for the baby but I feel like that is one reason."

"No it's not I wouldn't be with you just for the baby. If we tried just for the baby then it wouldn't work. I want to be with you because I actually have feelings for you. You gave me an amazing little girl but that's not all your good for."

"You think we could make it? Especially with us being this young."

"I think we can.."

She nodded and we finished eating once we were done we threw our trash away and went to the Ferris wheel. I waited until we were high up in the air and pulled out the ring box.

"Cynthia Santana will you be my girlfriend?"

***
I know I been MIA but I didn't know how I wanted these chapters to go🙄

What do you think Cyn will say?

Is Erica really serious this time?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
778K 30.6K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
658K 21K 41
แ€แ€›แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€„แ€บ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€›แ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€›แ€ฏแ€ถ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ. แ€œแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€Šแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€™แ€ญแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บ... ...แ€™ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท....
125K 5K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...