Lurid [ KENNY OMEGA] DISCONTI...

By Ambrophobia

/ˈlo͝orΙ™d/ (of a description) presented in vividly shocking or sensational terms, especially giving explicit... More

Cast:
Epigram:
Playlist:
Preview:
Chapter 1: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 2: T Y S O N
Chapter 3: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 4: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 5: T Y S O N
Chapter 6: T Y S O N
Chapter 7: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 8: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 9: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 10: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 11: T Y S O N
Chapter 12: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 13: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 14: T Y S O N
Chapter 15: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 16: T Y S O N
Chapter 17: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 19: T Y S O N
Chapter 20: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 21: T Y S O N
Chapter 22: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 23: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 24: T Y S O N
Chapter 25: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 26: T Y S O N
Chapter 27: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 28: V I C T O R I A
Chapter 29: T Y S O N
Chapter 30: V I C T O R I A
Epilogue: T Y S O N
a u t h o r 's n o t e
βœ” e p i g r a m;
βœ”p r e v i e w;
βœ” p r o l o g u e;
Act I : Foolhardy
βœ” c h a p t e r 1;
βœ” c h a p t e r 2;
βœ” c h a p t e r 3;
βœ” c h a p t e r 4;
βœ” c h a p t e r 5;
βœ” c h a p t e r 6;
βœ” c h a p t e r 7;
βœ” c h a p t e r 8;
βœ” c h a p t e r 9;
#SpeakingOut
what should have been:

Chapter 18: V I C T O R I A

659 30 5
By Ambrophobia

It was the dinner before Christmas Eve but there was tension throughout the Dinner table. I sat in-between Meghan and Kate that felt the same distaste as I had; for the woman sitting across us. For whatever reason, my father and Camilla Bowles sat across us and everyone knew to keep quiet.

"I heard you're first match is on the 2nd, Francheska." Aunt Anne began hoping to break the tension.

"It is." I took a sip of my sparkling water. Alcohol aside from beer wasn't really something I enjoyed. "Then I would be competing on the 4th at the Tokyo Dome. I am expected to win a title, something no woman had ever done in NJPW's history."

Choruses of good luck had continued throughout the large table. Baba and Nana reminding me to be careful throughout it. I gave both Harry and Will a look, hoping they'd keep their mouths shut about my upcoming match. Harry and Will had been questioning me for competing against Minoru as much as Kenny has been and I wanted nothing more than to shut all of them up as soon as possible.

"Why isn't that Kenneth-boy with you?"

Camilla just had to go through that route. I narrowed my eyes, knowing she was simply fueling something against me then towards Meghan or Kate, but I'm not having any of it.

"He's with his family in Canada. He rarely sees them with how hectic our schedules were. But I think that shouldn't concern you," I begin wiping my lips with the napkin. "Isn't Laura going through her third divorce now? Sad she can't keep a husband for more than two years."

I noticed how my brothers as well as Kate and Meghan had tried so hard to hide their laughter especially seeing how red Camilla was turning. I smirked taking another sip of my drink, some of my relatives giving me a nod of thank you while Dad gave me a look of disapproval. Nana and Baba preferred not to get involved with all of it.

"My daughter's divorce is none of—"

"And my relationship with Tyson Smith is nothing you should be worried about. In fact, Meghan or Kate being a part of the family doesn't concern you. Nana and Baba approve of it, so it's a tad bit obsequious for you to pry."

"Francheska, enough."

I smirked at my father. He was slowly boiling. I could sense it. I couldn't understand what he saw in this woman. I do not see the reason why he would love her instead of my mother. I knew until the very end of the earth, I would never understand. I wasn't willing to understand anymore.

"I am simply having a conversation, Dad."

"This is not a conversation in at the dinner table."

"I wasn't the one that started it." I raised my hand in defense.

"Let it go, Charles. This is what happens when she continues interacting with people apart from the royals. She becomes as uncivilized as them."

My fist turned white in anger. Uncivilized?

I stood and with every intention of showing her just how much uncivilized I was.

"Do not call the people that treated me as their own as uncivilized. They did not whore themselves to be a part of the Royal family like you have done!"

"How dare you!"

"No! How dare you! You had destroyed a family. You destroyed three children's family and forced yourself into that family. You continue to bully those three children's chosen partners because of your jealousy. Your jealousy with how they were easily accepted than you could ever be. Between you and the friends that treated me as family, you are more uncivilized than any of them. You may become Princess Consort to my father when he ascends the throne, but people and this family will always have my mother in their thoughts and hearts. You are just the cheap replacement."

"Enough! You have gone too far!"

Blood continued to boil as my brothers and their better halves tried to calm me. But I couldn't. I couldn't when my own father would defend a woman like her instead of his own daughter. I feel so alone because of him.

"One word to my brothers, they could abdicate the throne and Nana had lack any trust in you as Heir. That woman had thought me to be a vehement woman, and I am not afraid to be one right here right now."

"You can't do that!"

"Watch me! You do not know who I am. What your daughter has become but you will learn now as you continue to defend that woman that destroyed this very family and placed you and this family in nothing but humiliation."

"Is this what you learned from being part of that barbaric sport, Francheska?"

"This is me finally setting that woman straight. This is what any daughter would do when her family is being placed under scrutiny by an adulteress!"

Then I felt water thrown to my face. Some splashing at the dress I wore, and a copious amount burning through my lungs. But the tears suddenly formed as I saw who did it. I would have expected such a gesture from Camilla. But never my own father.

"Sometimes, I wish Mum was alive. I don't care if you married that whore as long as she was alive. She died and I lost the only parent I ever have!"

I didn't let any of them get another word as I began walking away. A small part of me thankful I decided to stay in the castle for Christmas. The tears continued to flow as I dashed the lengthy hallways in my heels. I didn't care if the butlers or maids saw me, all I wanted was to go to bed and wish this night would just be over with.

~

It was 11pm but I was still awake and in no mood to have anyone in my room. Continuously, everyone from the table had a rounds in knocking at my door, urging me to come out. I could faintly hear my own father at a moment before leaving. It gone for an hour or so before it ended completely and I was left in silence.

I closed my eyes and continued praying. I just prayed that God could give me even just a moment more with my Mum. A moment where I could still be this little girl with nothing to prove to the world. I want to be the little girl again that wanted nothing more than to make her Mum proud.

I jolted as my phone suddenly rang. A familiar sound of Kenny's ringtone. I smiled clearing my throat as I answered the phone.

"Mega Man. Merry Christmas."

'Merry Christmas, Princess. I miss you.'

"Miss you too. So how is Vanessa and Hilary torturing you this time?"

'How do you know?'

"I just do."

'Well not only my sister and mother, my Dad is also annoying me into flying all the way to UK just to hunt you down.'

"Do you have room for another if I do come?"

My eyes lingering on my luggage and I realize now Marty's words. Maybe Kenny did love me, maybe we could make this work. Maybe for once I could be able to ignore the fear I had and simply just live my life the way it was.

'Princess, if you can ceremoniously come here before Christmas Eve then I'll tell Mom to add another place. But I know how the holidays work. All flights would probably be booked.'

I stood pressing the loudspeaker as I began piling all my clothes into the luggage. If this was really meant to be, then it will be.

"Want to bet on it then?"

There was silence but I continued on with my luggage. It would take nearly an hour and half to handle myself and request for a jet, but I would do everything I could to be with him. To be with him and be with the man I love. I need him more than I ever thought possible.

'Princess, I don't want you to be with me when this is the only real time you could be with your family.'

"They'll understand."

I knew my brothers and my grandparents would understand.

'Just tell me when and where I'll fetch you.'

"Alright, I Love you."

I hang up and halted in my steps as I realized something. I groaned realizing I just told him I loved him on the phone. Bloody hell. I should have told him in person and not here. I realized the stupidity as I continued packing my clothes, finally opening the door to my room upon Meghan and the heavily pregnant Kate knocking.

"Where are you going? We still have Christmas Eve dinner tomorrow night." Kate questioned but the smile on her face couldn't be more evident.

"Screw the bloody Dinner. I prefer Hilary's cooking."

"Hilary?"

"Kenny's mother." Meghan supplied halting me from my task as she wrapped her arms around me. Kate finally joining around in the action. "I'm so thankful for what you did. If only you heard how your grandma practically tear another hole to your Dad and Camilla."

I scoffed not wanting to think as much about the woman anymore.

"So why are you leaving all of a sudden?"

"The man I love is waiting for me."

I noticed the two of them share the smile before Kate begrudgingly handed a couple of quid. I looked at them in question as they shared a laughter.

"You finally tell him about yourself?"

I simply shrugged. I was more afraid about telling him about my real self.

"Let's just see how everything goes."

We shared another nod before they began helping me with the rest of my luggage. For what it was worth, I was going to do something I've never done and I would dive deeper into all of this without looking at the consequence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 6.9K 30
"It's been so long," I whispered. His jaw tightened. "Not long enough," he snapped back. My heart shattered as he stood up and left. And I realized...
2.5K 624 52
[Book One of The Phantom Saga] PG18+ Status: Completed [August 2, 2020]/Editing In Process "Daddy, where're you going? You're all dressed up and...
1.2M 40.2K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❀ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...