Chapter 3: V I C T O R I A

"He's an asshole!" I could barely contain my fury for the man. He had the balls to kiss me in front of a live crowd after his win.

"And you promised him a kiss when he won." Marty points out, shrugging as we continue on our travel back to Tokyo. I was heading back to the house, while he was heading back home to see his parents on his day off.

"I never said I'd kiss him on the lips." I whispered screamed at him, my eyes lingering behind me to where I knew the Bucks and Kenny were seated.

I knew there was a reason why I hated buses. I never liked them in my time in WWE, nor would I like them here in my one-off time I'd do it for Marty. I've involved myself too much into the whole world of NJPW and I was paying for it. I was just an audience but WWE thinks it was me breaching contract yet again. I don't even know why I came to Kobe for Marty and the whole Bullet Club, all I know is when I get back to the house, it's either going to be my father or WWE calling me demanding some sort of explanation for what happened and I wasn't in the mood for either.

"Mix signals, Muffin." He smirked eyeing me intently for a moment before his eyes brightened. "Your birthday's on the 30th right?" he asked and I simply nodded. "Perfect, I'm throwing you a birthday party like I usually do."

"Marty, I'm turning thirty. I am too old for birthday parties." I brushed off.

"Nothing too fancy. Besides, it's a milestone." He smirked messing with my hair. "How many birthdays did I miss since we've met?" he asked.

I bit my lips, deep in concentration as I thought about the years. I've spent nearly five years in WWE. Three years in NXT and two disappointing years in the Main Roster. The time I've spent in the company compared to how my life beforehand just couldn't compare. I preferred Indies more than anything and now I am somehow fighting tooth and nail just to achieve it.

"Five." I respond.

"Times flies right?"

I shrugged leaning my back against the seat, my eyes focusing back on my laptop. The news of what happened last night came with my name every time I searched on the internet. The topics always stayed the same.

WWE will sue Victoria Spencer.

Kenny Omega kiss WWE Superstar.

Victoria Spencer fight of her career.

What is next for the Queen of Submission?

I shut my laptop already fed up with what more articles would pop up. I was worried about what my father and Nana would think about this. I could care less about what others, including WWE, would think. But Nana and Dad's opinions matter the most and this was something they'd definitely frown upon.

"Don't worry about it. Cody assured you everything is gonna be alright." Marty assured but it didn't help me. My story was different from Cody's. He had asked for his release, while I just gone AWOL and demanded my release through my lawyer.

"What if it doesn't?" I asked not wanting to actually burden anyone else with my problem but it was what was happening at this very moment. "What if WWE ruins me for everything that I am?"

"Then we fight." He smirked patting me on the back as reassurance. "You got me, you got Cody, and you got a shit ton of people in ROH and PWG all behind your back when the going gets tough."

For now, I was assured, but I didn't know just how long it would be. My eyes lingering back towards the rest of Marty's group and momentarily startled as my eyes met those ice blue eyes. The same eyes that looked at me with such intensity throughout his whole match. I knew those eyes were trained to me the entire time during his match, and I somehow partially blame myself for him almost botching the whole match because of it. My fingers immediately landing on my lips as the warmth of his lips somehow still lingering against my own even after the long hours.