The Plug Daughter (G!P)

By Anonymous5500

East Harlem, New York Aka Spanish Harlem the neighborhood that never sleeps, where everybody's grinding durin... More

Prologue
Bounce Back
A Ok
Dollar Bills
FaceTime
Stir It
I Like
Drunk Texting
The Weekend
Heebie Jeebies
You Should Know
Route 42 To San Fran
Nevermind This Interlude
Selfish
Get Right
Indecisive
Can I
Lil Bit
I Get Around
OTW
Recognize
We Both Know
Quicksand
Don't Fall for me
Fire & Desire
Never Call Me
Thirsty
Wu-Tang Forever
Houstatlantavegas
New Balance
TPD
Furthest Thing
Connect
Undercover
Kissing Pink
In My Feelings
Temptations
She Knows
Bae
Folding Clothes
Jungle
Pride.
Pride
Tore Up
Movie
Jus Wanna
Million
Favorite
God's Plan
Epilogue
Hot 100
The Worst/Unthinkable

She's Mines

6.6K 257 49
By Anonymous5500

'You are now the reason that I fight
I ain't never did nothing this right in my whole life, Got me thinking Am I worthy of this gift?
Am I strong enough to lift? Into a place that I can see, Someone more important than me?'

3 Months Later

"You look like you eat cheeseburgers for a living" I laugh at harlem chilling on the couch.

"You gone get enough of making fun of my baby" Mia laughs.

"It's yo fault, I don't know what you been feeding my mans" I chuckle picking him up, he was going on 4 months and he was already fat as hell.

"Milk, he just want a bottle every five minutes"

"And you give it to him so It's yo fault, he don't eat like that at my house"

"That's cause you be starving my baby"

"Nah we just always sleep" I laugh tickling harlem.

"That's all his fat ass do, eat, shit, sleep, repeat" She laughs walking to the back.

"That's a fact" I laugh shaking my head.

"Here put this onesie on him so y'all can go" She comes back in the living room tossing me a onesie.

I put the onesie on him before strapping him in his carseat.

"I need you to bring him back tomorrow before 2 because I'm taking him to see my parents"

"I got you" I tell her walking out the door.

"He's so fat and chunky" Brook gushes pinching a smiling harlem cheeks.

"How he fat and chunky?" I chuckle.

"Cause he poppin that's why"

"He is, everytime we go to the mall all the jawnts wanna hold him"

"You better not let no randoms hold my baby"

"Hell nah, mufuckas ain't washing they hands these days" I laugh.

"That's a fact" She laughs.

"I think I mastered this parent shit though" I smile watching harlem giggle.

"I hope so cause that second one coming real soon, when she do again?"

"Next week on the 10th"

"Can you please tell me what yall having" Brook pleads with a pout on her face.

"I can't, issa surprise" I smirk.

"I wish she could just have the baby already cause y'all got me on edge"

"You a--" My phone vibrating in my pocket cut me off.

"Wassgoodie" I mindlessly answer.

"Come to the hospital, NOW!" The phone clicks in my ear and I spring up from the couch.

"Watch harlem for me, I think ya wish just came true"

"She having the baby?!"

"I don't know but I'm bouta go see"

Rushing down the hospital hallways I turn corner after corner until I finally reach the room. King was pacing pacing the hall looking stressed.

"Finally, go in there and give my babygirl the support she needs to welcome me a healthy grandchild" He forces me inside the room closing the door behind me.

"You look like you got the bike wanda" I chuckle at a tired zara.

"Why would you say that" She cries rubbing her eyes.

"Babe I'm just playing" I stifle my laughter walking to her bedside.

"You did this to me" She glares wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Its actually the other way around, how you expect me to pull out when the pussy feel like heaven"

"Don't try to flip this on me I thought you was shooting blanks, what happened to that?"

"Turns out I got zombie sperm, these little niggas the swimming dead" I laugh and she chuckles wincing immediately after.

"These contractions hurt so baaad" She whines.

"How much time you got until you can push"

"I'm dilated 8 centimeters so soon I can finally get this baby out of me"

"They give you the drugs yet?" I ask and she nods.

"They need to give me something stronger cause these contractions killing me"

"Want me to ask if they got some heroine in this jawn" I laugh as she slaps my arm.

"Quit playing, I'm serious, you always wanna play at the wrong times" She rolls her eyes wincing in pain.

"It's only 12 in the afternoon, you said that like it was 3 in the morning"

"Get out. Just get out, when the baby gets here I'll make sure the doctors let you know"

"Chilllll" I laugh shaking my head.

"No cause you playing too much" She shakes her head rubbing her stomach.

Just as I was about to respond a doctor walks in the room.

"You ready to welcome a beautiful human being into the world?" He smiles putting on a pair of blue gloves before standing in between her legs.

"Is it time?" She asks.

"Well lets see" I couldn't see what he was doing but it looked like he was feeling around.

"It's time, you're completely dialated and your contractions are only 2 minutes apart" Just as he finished saying that 2 more doctors walk in. One checked her IV while the other put on a face mask.

"Alright breath and give me one big push" Zara took three quick deep breaths before a constipated look took over her face and she groans pushing the baby.

Peeking down there I stumbled back holding my stomach.

"I can't watch this" I shake my head backing out the room.

"I need you" Her voice cracks as tears run down her cheeks. Cursing myself I sigh walking back over to her bedside taking her hand in mines.

"Please don't break my hand"

4 Hours Later

"I can see the head, give me one last big push!"

"Ahhhhh!" She screams squeezing the life out of my hand as she put her all into the last push.

Small screams fill the room as the doctors pull the baby out.

"It's a beautiful baby girl, would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" The doctor asks smiling. I nod taking the scirrors from him cutting the cord, after I cut the cord they cleaned her off and put something in her eyes before wrapping her up passing her to zara.

"She's so gorgeous" Zara smiles with tears rolling down her cheeks. She had a head full of hair and the smallest brown eyes.

"What should we name her?"

"Harley" I smile.

"Harley Zamora Parish" She finishes smiling.

"I love it" I smile watching her sleep peacefully.

"Will you be breast feeding?" A nurse questions zara.

"Yes" She nods as I sit down in the chair next to the bed.

"Okay I can teach you if you would like" The nurse smiled cheerfully.

"I breastfed with my first daughter so I'm already very familiar, thank you though" She smiles and the nurse smiles nodding.

"I will have to take the baby after you get done feeding to get her cleaned thoroughly and evaluated to make sure she's perfectly healthy then I'll bring her back"

"Ok that's fine" Zara nods and the nurse flashes a warm smile before turning around walking out the room.

I watched zara pull her boob out and attach harleys mouth onto her nipple. After zara was done feeding harley the nurse came back in with a hospital bassinet with harleys name on it, the nurse placed harley in the bassinet before rolling her out the room.

"I think I wanna get my tubes tied" Zara tiredly chuckles.

"You owe me one more" I smile.

"Sike, did you not just witness those past 5 hours. I'm not going through that pain again"

"I'm not marrying you until you carry another one of my picasso's" I smirk laughing lightly.

"Who said I was going to marry you?" She smiles with lidded eyes.

"Your heart" I smirk.

"You think you so cute" She smiles.

"Cute is for dogs" I chuckle.

"Then I used the correct term" She laughs.

"You always trying to come for me yo" I chuckle shaking my head.

"You know you my favorite dog, after killa of course"

"These drugs done turned you into a comedian huh witcho big fivehead havin ass, ya head built just like a balloon" I laugh.

"Wowww, why would you just go in like that I was just playing" She laughs shaking her head.

"You was trying to get hectic with me so I had to match that" I shrug chuckling.

"Whatever, I'm so tiredddd" She yawns.

"Go to sleep, I'll take care of the baby" I tell her and she nods closing her eyes.

Ten minutes later the nurse rolls Harley back in the room putting her bassinet right next to the bed.

"She's perfectly healthy so in 3 days you'll be good to take her home" The nurse smiles.

"Thank you" I nod with a slight smile. She nods smiling as she walks out the room.

Walking over to the bassinet I scoop up harley before walking back to my chair sitting down.

"Zara" I call smiling down at harley.

"Hmm" She tiredly responds.

"She got yo big ass head" I smile.

"Shut up" She softly laughs as harley flashes a tiny smile.

"She already got my humor" I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 116 12
Asiya Davis gets out of work at 11pm every night, she works at chick fil a full time to pay for her little apartment in Brooklyn New York and go to s...
204K 5.1K 38
"Yo waddup my name's Trinity but i go by Ty....." follow Ty on her journey of being a 16 year old Sophomore who falls in-love with the hottest gang l...
7.8K 83 13
Jordan is a 25 y/o black female that lives alone in Chicago. Jordan is a no label ( a person who does not consider themselves to fall into the stereo...
143K 4K 28
Stay Sanchez an African American/Columbian 20 year old girl, let's all the guys stick their fingers in her cookie jar. Thats the way she makes her mo...