The Darkness of Kuoh Academy

Von Ash_The_Reaper

A new sacred gear, a eternal fight. The new host is going to have to not only get used to his life as the hos... Mehr

Info and character Bio
Waking up, school, you know the "normal" stuff on the first day
The date, a start of new life and..... Devils!?
Sacred gears? The supernatural? A new face? Oh great
A new friend, and a new voice, and traning will start. Finally!
Traning and a friend in need (im so soooorrryyy)
Bonus chapter 1: getting to know a new friend
First fight! Saving our friend!
Bonus Chapter 2: Time with the new devil
Down Time? Nah, Fight
Sports and a wacko search! Wait...wacko?
A Phoenix appears, and the Kyoto visit
Kyoto, Powell hunting. What could go wrong
Powells help
Home at last... But no resting yet!
Back on the daily grind (Beginning of DxD New)
An old face! The Church duo arrives!
An Alliance is Made!
The Search, And The Encounter.
Boss Fight! The New Brotherhood!
Pool Time, Fun in the...Oh Crap
Bonus Chapter 3: The Request for Sirzechs
4th of July special (non-cannon unless you want to think it is to main story)
A Fallens help, how could this go wrong?
Day 1: Start Traning!! The Dragons meet!
Day 2: Parent meeting, a Maou, and a date!
Day 3: A New Friend!
Day 4: The Awaited Battle! Rivio vs the Darkness!
The Otherworld
Freedom of the Soul
Summer Vacation!!!!
The Darkenss and The Bael
Party Crashers
Arc of the New Brotherhood: The Abduction
Arc of The New Brotherhood: Shades of Trust
Arc of the New Brotherhood: Eye of the Storm
Arc of the New Brotherhood: Climax
Arc of The New Brotherhood: Breakdown the Beast
Arc of The New Brotherhood: Will of Humanity
Arc of The New Brotherhood: End and Epilouge
Waking up, School, Experiments, you know the normal stuff
Bonus Chapter 4: Maou Sentai Satan Rangers!
Rivio's Troubles
The Rating Game! Rias vs. Sona Begins!
Halloween Special
Rias vs. Sona! (Part 1)
Rias vs Sona! (Part 2)

The Castle & The Meeting

960 16 24
Von Ash_The_Reaper

     "Up ahead! Get down!" JR whisper, having us dropping to our stomachs as the Nazi patrol possessed. "How many ?" I look over the top, "I count five, and... oh we're screwed."

"What?" "It's a tank. They have tank here. It's a small camp, not just a patrol." I get back down and adjust my gear. Just some extra clothes, a helmet, and a bag of supplies. Compared to the others I'm just somewhat of a rookie. I only got to this unit because of outstanding merit back at basic.

     "Fuck. We have to report this. It's too close to the path we're taking." John says, reaching around and pulling on the long range radio he had. The tank was a Panzer type, and the Germans were standing at separate positions on guard. I don't see any tank crew members so they must still be inside it, just incase anyone attacked the camp.

"Got it. Davis wants us to return so we can plan out our next course of action." What? We can take it out now! It's just a single tank, we should have some explosives to deal with it. "I know that look, and while I'm not exactly one for going against orders, we can't. I don't have any explosives in the bag."

         Damn it. Looks like we have to pull back.

/'Kane's' POV, Allied Base Camp/

       Since I'm not exactly a combatant and under age, I'm helping around with supplies. Well the stuff I can help with anyway. I also clean the gear and spit out any of those creatures. We've been moving for a while now, and in that time I've been talking with that voice. He hasn't told me his name but he has said some interesting stories.

    "So what happens when I get out to the 'real world' like you say? Hasn't it been a while since I woke up here?" I ask while I stay alone in a corner. I told you time moves different than outside. What has felt like days here is just hours in the real world. But we have to hurry, the meeting is starting and your body is on its way.

      "I still don't understand, what do you mean by that? I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere."

     Your physical body. Right now your soul is trapped in the Darkness' world for all its past hosts. I think the only reason your seeing the World War 2 stuff is because of your broken memory.

     "I guess. I don't really understand any of this. Hopefully this Anthony person is here like you say."

     He will be. He's a past host like you and I. And like I said all past hosts are trapped here.

     "Does that mean your here?" I ask. I get no immediate reply though. You'll have to find out on your own.

Lovely.

"Alright men listen up! We just got word from J.R that the Krauts set up camp up ahead. This camp is equipped with a tank, and its the only thing standing between us and our destination. So let's get this over with quick, clean, and efficiently. A single blow tonight. We will use the thermite to take out the tank and in the panic finish off any ground troops. Understood?" "Yes sir!"

I guess we're leaving. "Hold it there Kane. Your not going." Davis says, grabbing my shoulder. "What? Why not?"

     "Your to young to be on the front lines of combat. We've already lost great men, I'm not about to lose a child to this war as well. Here, I've written out a path for you to take around the camp and to the village. Go ahead and we will meet you there." He hands me a small piece of paper with the directions to our destination. They have to rendezvous with another group, and I have to find this Anthony person. "Alright. But you all better be there." He smiles and nods. "We will. Now go."

     I head off at an angle just away from the camp according to the little map Davis drew. This will be a long walk alone, so I start a light run, already unable to see the others do to the fog that settled in a few minutes ago.

     Let's see. Eventually I have to hit a landmark, after the third one I'll be at the village. Oh boy.
/Time Skip-Outside of rendezvous point/

     Damn, my feet are killing me. But I see it, the trip to this village? Uneventful. No German soldiers, no otherworldly monsters, nothing. It was dark, and empty.

       I walk through the gates of the village, the name being faded away do to time. Thai place is old... and empty. "Hello! Anyone here? I'm looking for someone named Anthony!"

      The wind blows sending a chill up my spine as the empty whistle it produces echoes through the small village.

     "He.... mthi...."

     What was that?

     "Jac.....esca....."

     It's... a voice. It's fading in and out, coming form the hotel just across from me. I try to open the door, finding resistance. "Damn it. Blocked."

      I look around, come on Kane. There has to be... well that's something alright. "What the hell are you?" I ask no one, staring at a ball of purple and black mist with tendrils coming out. Touch it. "Are you crazy? Or do you think I am? Because there's no way I'll touch this thing." I say staring at it, not noticing my hand involuntarily moving to the ball. I don't notice till it's inside, and a searing pain shoots up my arm and racks my entire body.

      "OH FUCK!" I scream, feeling as of my whole body was set on fire form the inside. I move to yank my hand out of the ball just to end this pain.

      Don't pull your arm out, you'll die if you don't absorb all of it.

       "God damn it! Why can't it ever be simple huh!? Why is it always DO OR FUCKING DIE!? AHHH FUCKING HELL!"

    Wow, you really got vulgar since you lost your memory. Hopefully that changes back I got to used to you barely saying half of what you just said.

      After what felt like hours the ball explodes, then implodes into my arm. A dark mist stays in the center of my left palm. I look at it, turning over my hand to see a... head in my palm. It was a snake head with a large lower jaw and string looking teeth. Then a flash erupted and I... I guess 'saw' how to use it. Alright, there's a balcony on the hotel. Aim, and will it t happen.

     A serpent shoots out of my hand and grabs hold of the ledge, quickly pulling me up after it latches on. Well that's new. Never seen it before. I know I never had it.

     Ya what a big help you've been strange and cryptic voice in my head. I open the doors and go into the room I was outside of, seeing decayed walls and broken furniture. I exit the room and head down the stairs; on the first floor was a magnificent sight. A ball room like area and grand dinning hall, then toward the front was the check in area. In the center of the decrypted dinning Hall was a sort of 'tear'. The center was black and the outline red. I could hear the voice coming from it.

      Then it starts to suck me in. It's no tear, it's a black hole! "Oh come ON!" I grab hold of the stairs railing, trying not to be sucked in. It cracks and breaks off, sending me flying to the black hole. I try and use my new power only for it to fly into the black hole as well. All I could do was scream as I flew through into whatever lies beyond.

/Outside World- 3 Factions Meeting- 3rd POV/

     The VIP had all been settled in their seats. The time for peace talk had started. That's what they had hoped for at least, but they had been interrupted by a wave of power form a Sacred Gear. Now thy were under attack. "Vali, go out there and rile the magicians up a bit." "Ah I See. That person will take notice of me being on the front lines. Why not just destroy them and the servant in one blow?"

     "No, we're trying to make peace. In this situation we need to work together. Go have some fun." Vali sights and nods, stepping towards the window. "Balance Breaker" his armor appears and he flies off. That's when the idea of castling cane about by Rias and the Leviathan magic circle appeared.

     Eventually this all boiled down to the fight of Azazel and Katerea, with Sirzechs and Michael holding a barrier. Kinda and Xenovia we're dealing with magicians as well, fighting the seemingly never ending horde. "They just keep coming!" "Is there no end to them?"

     Kiba goes in the slash another magician when suddenly a armored fist connects with the side of his face. He ends up tumbling a bit till he regans his balance and stands straight. He looked dead at his assailant. But what he didn't expect to see was Rivio, clad in his armor and with two Serpents.

      "Rivio? What are you doing?"
Kiba asks confused, why would his friend hit him and protect the enemy?

      'Rivio' looks up, staring directly into Yuuto's eyes. The eyes Kiba saw however were not those of his friend. They were glowing yellow, and he radiated a dark energy. "The boy is no longer present. This is MY BODY!"

     The change in his voice threw Kiba off, and he wasn't prepared for the punch to the gut. He was sent flying back into the meeting area, drawing the leaders (minus Azazel's) attention. A portal opened revealing Stanley, Hector, and Matt all next to 'Rivio'.

      "I see...they started...without us....what a pity." Stanley says in his monotonic voice. "Hey, it's the Red Satin. Wasn't the host trained by him?" Hector asks pointing to Sirzechs. "What have you done to my student?" He asks glaring at the new combatants.

     "We didn't do anything. It was Rivio's own fault." Matt speaks up, glaring right back.

     "The boooy tried to FIGHT me. He faaaailed. Now I am in control." The Darkness says, looking over all the VIPs in front of it. "Now why don't you allll make this easy and DIE?! I will have my revenge on those left by God, a father's sins passed to his sons."

     "The only sin here is you. To think that the boy would let you out... this changes many things." Michael says, stepping forward and locking eyes with the possessed host. "Azazel is preoccupied, so I'm the only one with your weakness as a power. Light. I may think of the future for this world now, but I still haven't forgotten what you did during the Great War. So in the name of my father, and in the name of every human who you will endanger, I will defeat you." Michael Flare his wings, summoning a spear of light and taking a fighting stance. "While the power of light does not have the same effect as normal light, that being your powers temporarily leave you at least till your in the darkness, it does do major damage to you." 

      "You dare defy meeee!?" The Darkness says, rage building as the defiant Seraph stands waiting for it to attack. The two Serpents merge form its back, and it draws Kusanagi while aiming the Arm of the Night. "This will be your finaaal mistaaake!" Time seemed to slow as it lunges, running to the angel ready to attack. Michael notices one yellow eye turn purple, and suddenly his opponent vanishes.

      He drops his guard before sensing the dark energy reappear behind him. He moves, blocking a strike as the Darkness teleports again.

      Sirzechs and Serafall stare on as Michael does battle. "So Stanley, are we gonna kill them?" Hector asks motioning to the two Satins. "No...we must wait...given the situation...we only have two objectives." "Damn it. And here I was all hyped up to fight a Satin. Oh well, maybe next time." Hector says as Matt creates a table as some chairs with magic out of the rubble. They sit doing as Stanley said. Just watch.

/Otherworld-Through the Black Hole, 'Kane' POV/

"AHHHHHHHHHHH-ow." That was a fall alright. Where am I?

Your deeper in the Otherworld. Where your supposed to be and where Anthony is.

Ok then.

I get up and walk a bit. Damn that hurt. I look around, the hotel seemed to have changed. It was less destroyed and the front entrance was open. I walk over and open the door, seeing the village obviously younger then before. "I must be going crazy. Have I been sent back in time or something?"

You could say that. You were just in World War 2, now your in World War 1, where Anthony is.

"You didn't say anything about going back in time. You could have oh I don't know warned me or given a heads up 'oh Kane we got to find this guy, just a fair warning your going TO BE SENT BACK IN FUCKING TIME!' I could use something like that you know?"

You must love your sarcasm. I could care less right now, you need your memories and to leave this place. To do that you'll jut have to trust me.

"And what if I want to stay?" I ask as I climb over a up turned car. I scan the area around me looking for anything. "Maybe I don't want to go, maybe I like my memories being gone. Hell maybe your lying to me, I could have gone crazy due to the war and I'm just talking to a voice in my head that resulted from the craziness."

Trust me Ri-... kid. You don't want to stay in here any longer. Your soul will be consumed and your body will belong to the Darkness. You have to believe me, and even if you don't I've helped you up to this point. The least you can do is hear me out.

I get off the car after finishing up my scan. Sighing I start to walk toward the lights I saw. Must be a camp. "Fine. But I swear if I do all this and hear you out only to find nothing and that you lied then I'm staying."

Good. Now stop talking to me out loud at least until you find Anthony.

I sigh again, approaching the camp. This has been a long... how long has it been since I woke up? Three days? I think so. The voice said that was about a few hours in real world time so I should be good. If it wasn't lying.

"Stop right there!" A person yells poking their head out of cover while aiming a gun at me. World War 1 huh? They certainly look the part. These were American soldiers. "What are you doing out here kid? For you know there's a war going on?" Deja vu anyone? "I'm looking for Anthony. I need to speak with him urgently, it's about his family."

"Estacado? What are you some sort of messenger boy? Fine go in. But no funny business you hear me? We've got enough problems as it is." He steps aside and tells me where Anthony is. I walk in and head for the back area like he said.

Eventually I find the barracks and inside Anthony. "Anthony Estacado?" I ask as he stands and nods. "I was told to find you. I don't exactly know why or what's going on but someone said I need your help."

"Who? No never mind that who are you?" He asks getting closer.

"I don't know the answer to either of those questions. I woke up here and now my memories gone." I say as he looks me up and down. "No, it can't be. Your not an Estacado are you?" He asks.

Tell him you only know the name because I told you. What? I'll look crazy. Just do it.

"I've never heard that name in what I remember besides a voice in my head has told me. It wants me to tell you about it. And yes I know how crazy I may-" "So you are the next host. That means Jackie... fuck."

Wow. He believes me. I don't know if I should be glad or worried for this mans sanity. Trust me, his sanity is the least of your worries. He was the first host in my family. He was my great-great grandfather. So this Jackie person he's talking about is you?

Ya. But that's not important, what is important is getting your ass out of here fast, if you don't hurry your soul will be trapped just like Anthony and just like...

Like who?

An old friend. It's not important just tell him this.

"So I take it the voice your hearing is Jackie. What's he want me to do? If your the host now then I'm helping you as best I can." He says walking and grabbing some stuff. Maps it looks like. "He says to 'point me to the castle'."

Anthony stops and stares at me. "The castle? I see what your doing Jackie but he's just a kid. Damn it, alright follow me."

We head outside and keep walking to a ledge overlooking a field. He points over to a place while handing me a telescope. "If you look just over there past the hills, the castle is there. See it?" I look through the lenses and search, finding the thing easily. It's a castle how can I miss it?

"Ya I see it. So what's in there? What is Jackie planing to have me do?" He sighs and takes back his telescope, leading the way as we walk. "It's the way he took out of here when he came the second time. I'll lead you to it but I can't go in. I'm stuck here forever."

"What's inside?"

"Isn't it obvious? The fucking Darkness itself."
/*/
Heeey! Sorry for the wait again. But as I say quality is important so it may take a while. But holy crap over 30k reads now! Thank you so much guys. And thanks to all the new followers I've gained I'm Galla you like my story. Now I'm hoping next chapter will be the end of the Otherworld, Ill have to see.

Another reason this took a while was because I learned that The Darkness 2 was backwards compatible for Xbox One soooo ya. That is fun.

If you like this so far check out some of my other stories as well, I've got some original ideas in the making that I hope you'll like. In the meantime I only own OC things, and as always have a good day!
-Ash

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
659K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
439K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...