Summerland

By TashaAmy1803

Twilight/ Dirty Dancing crossover Allison Rose Cullen was raised in the family but not completely treated lik... More

Cast
Disclaimer and Authors Note
Chapter One - Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three - Meeting Jack
Chapter Four - New Friend Problems
Chapter Five - Teach Me
Chapter Six - Training
Chapter Seven - Connections and Bravery
Chapter Eight - Cry to me
Chapter Nine - Don't ruin it!
Chapter Ten - You Don't Fool Me
Chapter Eleven - I Love Him
Chapter Twelve - Don't Leave Me.
Chapter Thirteen - Time of my life
Chapter Fourteen - 7 Days
Chapter Fifteen - One Year Later
Chapter Sixteen - Answers
Chapter 17 - Mr and Mrs Cassidy Sr
Chapter 18 - Treat her better
Chapter 19 - Oh my gosh!
Chapter Twenty - A.R.C & J.C.C
Chapter Twenty One - The Wedding Part One
Chapter Twenty Two - The Wedding Part Two
Chapter Twenty Three - Mr and Mrs Cassidy
Chapter Twenty Four - Don't Leave Me
Chapter Twenty Five - Breaking Dawn
Chapter Twenty Seven - Longer than we thought
Chapter Twenty Eight - What?
Chapter Twenty Nine - Shut Up!
Chapter 30 - Welcome
Chapter Thirty One - Happy Family
Chapter Thirty Two - New York
Chapter Thirty Three - Happy Birthday Faith and Johnny
Chapter Thirty Four - Just Like your Mother
Chapter Thirty Five - Summerland her we come!
Chapter Thirty Six - Summerland
Chapter Thirty Seven - Sorting things out
Chapter Thirty Eight - Morning After
Chapter Thirty Nine - Summer Fun.
Chapter Forty - Happy
Chapter Forty One - Cassidy Number 5
Chapter Forty Two - Baby Time
Chapter Forty Three - Baby Cassidy
Chapter Forty Four - Mourn
Chapter Forty Five - Jacob's Arrival
Chapter Forty Six - Family Life
Chapter Forty Seven - Spending time with Jacob.
Chapter Forty Eight - Working at the Car Wash
Chapter Forty Nine - The Volturi Invites You....
Chapter Fifty - No More...
Sequel????
Insta

Chapter Twenty Six - Newborn

922 18 0
By TashaAmy1803

Newborn, Jackson Cassidy opened his eyes. The once green iris' were now replied with crimson red. He looked around his eyes adjusting, faint cracks on a vase, names of books on a shelf far away from him. Bubbles of carbonated water. A shuffle and a clack of a heel turned his attention. His eyes focused on a figure, the figure being Ali. His Ali was in figure hugging clothes, with a relieved look on her face. He sat up as she held her hand out for him to take. Sliding of the bed he was next to her fast.

Slowly sliding his hand up her arm and his other finding her blond locks going down. Ali slid her hand up his cheek and into his hair. He closed his eyes briefly content.

"So handsome." She muttered. He opened his eyes too look at his hybrid wife. He took notice of how she looked though appearance wise she looked fresh, fine and clothed. He saw the worry and torment behind her eyes. He didn't say anything though because she took him to the mirror so that he could see what he looked like.

Jack took in his appearance, of clothing of flawless skin and his red pupils. It was a quick scan of what he looked like now, his attention went back to Ali. He turned back round and before she could say anything else he picked he up and held her. She let out a little grunt as he appreciated the sparking touch of his wife.

"Jack."

"Humm."

"You're more stronger than me right now." She wheezed and he let her got but still held her with her legs around his waist.

"I love you." he whispered

"I love you too." It was if the past four days didn't happen. The two kissed and Ali felt the warm and comfort of her husband. She slowly found herself back on the floor and pulled away.

"We're at the house? Where is everyone?" He wondered

"They're outside waiting." He went to leave "First, we need to get your hunger under control." With saying that he felt a burning in his throat a hunger.

"Come on, you need to feed." She opened the porch doors and they took off running through the forest. Jack was amazed as what he could see, the smallest thing that were 50, 100 feet away from him.  Snowflakes on leaves, branches with dripping water. Ali caught up with him and sped past him, he went even faster to catch up. This is what she meant by inheriting her father's speed.

Jack was yanked back as he almost went past her. Ali laughed, the first one she had in days.

"Easy." she said "Close your eyes. listen." He did so and concentrated. Owls, birds. Bear. He opened his eyes and took off.

"Amazing." she breathed and went after him. Jack stood behind a tree and spotted the bear minding it's own business. He felt the change in air as Ali stood behind him. He looked back and she nodded. He ran and jumped over. The bear whined but he sunk his teeth drinking the blood.

Ali stood there and clapped slowly impressed, with her husband. Jack looked up at her and her head turned left. She sped off and he chased her. Ali found another one and she fed, blood had never had a better impact. Standing she took his hand

"Come on, let's find some more." They hunted for another hour and arrived back at the house full.

"Honestly I'm impressed, you're a natural."

"Well, I had a good teacher." he referred to the times when she talked about hunting when she wasn't drinking from blood bags

"Smooth, real. Smooth, Jack." She opened the doors to the house and they walked into the living room where everyone was waiting. Jack had his arm draped over Ali's shoulders as she held his hand.

-Ali-

My family were doing various things when we came back but they all looked up when we entered the living room.

"Welcome back, man." Emmett and Jack did this bro hug.

"Thanks."

"You look great." Mom commented. My other family members greeted him and we looked at Jake.

"Glad you're awake. She's been a nuisance." he joked. I stuck my tongue out at him. I looked at Jack who sniffed the air.

"Now I know what you guys mean. Jacob, you  really do wreak." I laughed. I never had an idea for whatever reason, maybe because of our imprint connection he never smelled awful.

"Did you have a good hunt?" Nessie asked

"He's a natural." I beamed. A phone started ringing and we all looked at it.

"Who's that?" Jack and I wondered. Their looks turned to pity.

"It's your grandmother and Austin" Carlisle informed Jack "Your phones were destroyed in the crash, they've been asking for you two." And there was that crash back into reality.

"They've even said about coming up here and waiting for you." Dad added. That was a very bad idea.

"At some point we need to tell them, your family need to mourn." Alice continued .

"O-" Jack was about to speak when I cut in

"No." they all looked at me. It's hard enough knowing that someday they'll die but making them think your dead that's cruel. I suggest we do what we did with Grandpa Charlie. Give them, the choice. If they wants answers, they can have them but they can never see us again. If they wants us then she can never question, just go with it."

"Honey, we had no choice with your grandfather. Jacob turned into a wolf in front of him." Mom replied. I looked at Jack.

"It's up to you." I could see him thinking about it.

"What if I can't control my thirst around her."

"You have me and Mom. Look we can invite her here, see that your alright. Offer the same option Grandpa had. Either way, you don't hurt one of the most important people."

"Ali we can't be sure." Dad said. I turned back to him.

"We can try." I focused back on Jack

"You trust me right?" he smiled a little

"You hate that word." he held my cheek.

"I do."

"I have faith in you." He leant down to kiss me. I melted into the kiss. Someone cleared their throat. I pulled away and went to grab the phone.

"Call them." He took the phone and did. He spoke to Frances for a while in another room.

"This could be a disaster." Nessie stated

"It won't." I replied "I've seen this work. Mom you did it with Grandpa. I can see he wants to know things but he loves you that much he doesn't want to lose you so he doesn't ask. Frances and Austin are the same.  Just have Faith." Jack came back in.

"She's coming up after the holidays, she's on a trip of her own with some friends and comes back on the first week of January. She was happy to hear that we were okay and is going to tell Austin."

"See you have a few weeks. And I will be right there with you." I smile telling him.

"Is it alright if we stay bit?" Esme nodded coming over

"Of course, we'll set up one of the outbuildings."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 2.1K 20
Adelaide Swan-Cullen has only ever had one wish, to be truly loved and appreciated by her family. But since her presence in Bella's womb went unnotic...
72.1K 1.9K 26
Isabella 'Bella' Swan and Mildred 'Millie' Swan are twins but not identical which Bella is grateful for because she thinks she's better than everyone...
310K 6.8K 31
Best friends and foster siblings Alexis and Jamie adore the Twilight series more specifically Rosalie and Emmett. They desperately wish that the vamp...
8K 100 13
What would happen in Jake had a twin sister? Raizel Black is the twin sister to Jacob Black. She imprinted on the day she shifted and befriends the C...