Chapter 19 - Oh my gosh!

"Hey, baby." Jack laughed twirling me around. This time he had been ready for me when I came out and lifted me up.

"Hi." He let me down. "How was the drive?"

"Good."

"I have a surprise for you." he grinned

"You do." A car door shut and I looked over.

"Mels!" I squealed running to hug her. "I can't believe your here."

"What am I dog meat." Another voice came

"Austin!" I laughed hugging him as well then looking back at Jack. "You sneaky bastard." He shrugged

"What can I say."

"How long are you staying for?" I asked them

"A few days. But then we got to get back." I jumped up and down

"This is going to be the best wedding planning ever. Come on in." I dragged the two of them.

"Guys you remember, Melissa and Austin. Though you have never been properly introduced. This is Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Edward, Bella, Jacob and Renesmee. " They all greeted each other.

"Come on." I pulled Mels to sit down and we began talking about the wedding. I was showing her pictures of the backyard at the house and she was suggesting things. While mid talking I looked up at Jack who was staring at me. I gave him a little wave and went back to Mels, Nessie, Esme and Alice.

-----

 I was laughing

I was laughing. Like laughing really hard. We were telling stories.

"Seriously. First practice he was like rolling off numbers and I'm there like uhh, what do i do?" I was telling them about my first training lesson.

"So he goes to me if I can count. I'm like you did not just ask me."

"Well you didn't understand." Jack defended as I sat on his lap

"Who would when you're like a bull china shop. I asked you to train me not make me a deer caught in headlights. But it doesn't end there. He tells me to hold frame with my partner, I ask him, what partner. He goes you have to imagine them just like you imagine like you got rhythm." Mels and Austin ooohed.

" Bro that is not the way to charm a lady."

"Aussie, I wasn't trying to charm her, I was training her."

"You still do it now, it's just now I'm more used to it. Couple week back we decided we wanted to do like a choreographed dance for our first dance. And he was like great I put something together. So were in the dance studio and he starts dancing. I says to him Jack, I can't read your mind you have to actually teach me. You know like you did before. He stands there and goes oh right, of course." Jack hid his face in my shoulder.

"How are the dance classes going." Austin asks

"You do dance classes?" Bella wondered

"She teaches at a youth club." Jack told my Mom

" I teach them the mambo, the only one I actually know. But they don't mind"  I added

"How did you get into teaching, I thought you were working at a library." Nessie was confused

"I do. But I teach on Tuesday nights. These kids had their one of their instructors leave on maternity. And the saw us when Jack and I started randomly dancing to this street performer. They asked if we could and I said yes. It's mainly me seen as Jack is busy at the theatre. But he joins me sometimes. The kids adore him."

-3rd Person-

At some point. Jack looked down at his fiancée, Ali had fallen asleep.

"Oh someone's had a lot of fun." Jack smiled they looked at him then at her

"Awh." Melissa cooed

"I'll take her up. Night guys." Jack slipped his arms under his fiancée and lifted her up bridal style

"Getting practice, bro." Austin teased

"Shut up." He left the room and took her to bed. He changed her and then changed himself before climbing in arms wrapped around and falling asleep as well. Not long after Austin and Melissa were shown their rooms. While the Cullen's stayed downstairs.