Chapter Nine - Don't ruin it!

-3rd person-

Ali was at a loss on what to do for most of the day since for the past two weeks she had been training with Jack and Mels. The events of last night, the good ones had brought out a whole new Ali, this one had confidence, fire, attitude and it had shown. Who knew dancing and getting laid would make this young hybrid and swan if you pardon the pun. Realising that taking care of yourself was number one and having someone right there who had faith in you like real faith, nothing could beat it.

To Ali, it felt like her life and trials of family had been leading to this one summer where she finally grew some balls and did something for herself. Happiness wasn't given through bending over backwards on people who do care, but those who give it freely and unknowingly. That you give kindness and it is returned without a bargain or guilt or pity.

Ali was walking through the stall just as Jack was, though she didn't notice him. In fact before she even could. Jacob grabbed her arm and dragged her away from the other guest except this didn't go unnoticed. Jack who was going to see Mels again saw her and was planning on doing as Mels asked and breaking things off. Even though since meeting the hybrid he couldn't help be drawn to her and was slowly falling for her. But that's getting ahead a tiny bit.

Jack saw Jacob drag her by the arm to her much new found thing of protesting. He decided to follow them with the intentions of helping the blonde.

-Ali-

"Jacob what the hell!" I sneered as he dragged me into the forest. I pulled my arm but he was using his wolf like grip to hold onto me.

"Get off of me." He let go after five minutes.

"You slept with him." he yelled.

"What?" I sighed

"Don't even bother trying to cover it up I can smell him all over you, your pheromones are through the roof."

"Awh Jake, I think you're finally loosing it. Not that you ever had it." I lied not giving anything away. I folded my arms

"Ali, you had sex, I know you did. Your my imprint and I can not only smell it, I can feel it. You slept with someone else." his voice broke at the end.

"Oh puh-lease. Your just mad that your little door mat and verbal punching bag finally got a back bone. And don't call me Ali."

"Why that's what he calls you. Isn't it." I roll my eyes.

"Why are we here. I thought you'd be with your little girlfriend. How is my sister, popped her cherry yet."

"I would never."

"Seriously Jacob. I know you would rather have her as a imprint instead of me. I heard you last year. Talking to Mom and Dad. You were in love with my mother and then the world is like no that was Allison why you were so close to Bella, so protective because it wouldn't be that long before I was born your actual imprint. But what do you do eh?

You try to kill me! A baby a innocent baby but guess what you can't because one of said twins in your reason for living. Anyone would take that as a good sign, hell all the others did with theirs. But nooooo. I was a killer, a thing that you lost your best friend to even though she was gonna bite the dust anyway. So you fight it, you ignore me, you emotionally damage me as do the rest of you, the one person you're supposed to protect and you fail on purpose."

"I was there for the Volturi."

"The one and only time. That was ten years ago dude. You sat by as I was bullied as i tried to fight a unwinnable battle. Was it so hard to give me a hug? To yell at them to stop it. To shield me." I cried and his eyes softened

"Ali" I glared at him "I'm sorry."

"No you do not get to do that!" I shoved him with my power into a tree he groaned in pain

"No you do not get to do that!" I shoved him with my power into a tree he groaned in pain. "You do not get to be the hero." I heard something snap and I turn my head I saw Jack run off.

"Jack!" I ran after him but Jacob pulled me back.

"Let me go."

"Ali."

"Shut up! Just shut up. Are you happy, does ruining something good in my life make you happy?" I shrugged him off.

"When Mom woke up and she found out that you imprinted on me, before you all turned against me you said that you wanted me be safe and happy. Does this look like I'm happy. Jack has done a lot of things but he makes me feel safe. He makes me feel happy and now because of you I might have just lost that." I walked off leaving him alone