Chapter Eleven - I Love Him

"Ali. Ali time to wake up." I groaned flapping my hand. The voice laughed and I felt a pair of lips connect to mine. I reciprocated and melt into the kiss when he pulled away.

"Good morning." I opened my eyes. Jack was smiling.

"Morning."

"You should proberly get back in case they miss you." I laugh.

"Good one." I sat up.

"Ali your eyes they're black."

"Are they? Oh well I haven't fed in a couple of days. I will feed soon." I got up

"What do you feed on?" he asked as I picked up my bra and pants

"Animals or blood bags. Why."

"No reason." I sat back on the bed.

"You don't have to be scared. I won't bite you."

"Proberly get turned into a vampire if you did." He joked I rolled my eyes

"No, female hybrids don't venom. I couldn't turn you. " He grabbed my dress and I kissed him before slipping it on my grabbing my shoes and purse. From our of my purse I slipped my sunglasses on.

"I will see you after breakfast." I whispered

"Um humm." we kissed again and it got heated but I pulled away teasing him

"Eager aren't we." I giggled standing up and leaving with a very large pep in my step. I went round the back to where my room was and jumped up. I opened the window and climbed in.

"Where the hell have you been?" Renesmee sneered as I shut the window behind me.

"Why miss me?"

"Eww no. You haven't been here all night. Jake said he got a text from you about having a walk." I laughed dropping my heels on the floor and my purse on the bed.

"Of course he did. You know I think your hold is slipping."

"What are you talking about." I ignored her as I took my sunglasses off. She was silent for a moment

"Your dress is up, I can see your bra strap." I swung lazily round to face her

"Your hair." She sniffed then gasped

"You, you've had...I'm telling Mom and Dad." She went for the door but I stopped her. Tutting I twirled my finger and she turned around.

"Allison, what are you doing."

"Nessie, Nessie, Nessie. You naughty girl being a little tattle tale. Sit down." She jolted as she moved against her will.

"Stop this." The door opened and we looked Jacob entered

"What's going on?" He questioned

"Jacob help." Nessie whined.

"Just having a little sister time Jakey, where are the others?"