Chapter Twenty Nine - Shut Up!

-3rd Person-

As predicted over the next two weeks Ali's pregnancy accelerated, but they knew more than the last time. She was drinking human blood throughout and she was a lot healthier looking than Bella said she was. Jacob was reluctantly getting along with Jack but you could see that he constantly wanted to rip his head off. But for the sake of his imprint and the unborn baby, he didn't. Though endless thought were running through his head which Edward was finding very annoying as he explained to Bella.

They were currently in the main house Ali was sleeping her head on Jacks lap. She shivered slightly and Edward turned his head from the game the others were watching. During the past two weeks the baby was affecting her powers and her hold over protecting her and Jacks minds. He no longer heard the static sound she normally projected.

"She's cold."

"On it." Jacob lifted her feet and sat on the other end. He looked down at her sleeping figure as she settled back down. Jack looked from his phone and at Jacob.

"Jake. No." They both looked at Edward.

"What?" Jack asked But his father in law said nothing "What is he thinking."

"Ways of killing you." Jake muttered lying slightly, He was always thinking that but they were just snide thought

"You're always thinking that, it's not hard to tell. You've been doing it for over a year."

"He's thinking that he should take her away."

"Take her away? From me."

"This isn't how it was supposed to be." Jacob tried to defend himself.

"Maybe, but you screwed up and now she has me. I get it Jacob, you love her, you care about her. But she's not in love with you, not anymore. Or isn't the fact that she married me and is pregnant with our child not loud enough."

"Shhh you'll wake her up." Nessie scolded

"It's true, you could look up, fuck up and there his name would be. Curse at me all you like wolf. It's not gonna change a damn thing."  He slammed his phone down and  carefully moved from Ali, only to pick her up.

"We'll be in the guest house."  He left and Nessie sighed

"Well done you two. Seriously Dad." Nessie stood up and went to her room.

-Ali-

I woke up and looked around. I wasn't in the main house anymore but in my house."

"What's going on?" I asked just as Jack came in

"Good you're up." he put down the cup of blood and kissed my head

"Why are we back here?"

"Oh, it was a bit cramped over there." I raised an eyebrow as if to say yeah right and he caved

"Jacob and I had a discussion. I brought you back over."

"What did he say?" I sat up properly

"I wasn't much what he said but what he thought that started it. He basically wanted to take you away. From me, which then went on to how it wasn't supposed to be this way and ended with me calling him a fuck up."

"Jackson." I huffed

"Hey, I didn't try to physically rip his head off, that should count for something right." I roll my eyes.

"Ugh." I held my stomach.

"Is she kicking?" he asked and I nodded bringing his hand to hold my stomach.

"Wow."

"She's feisty." I commented as she continued to kick.

"Like her Mom." He gave me a quick kiss.

"Carlisle thinks you could be due any day now so a few of us are going on a hunting and blood run. Your Dad and Renesmee are staying."

"Okay." He kissed my head just as there was a knock on the door. he went to open it and Dad and Nessie entered.

"Hey."

"See you soon." Jack left and I started drinking the rest of my blood. Putting my cup down I began humming and rubbing my stomach even singing a few words

"What was that?" Dad wondered

"What?"  I asked stopping singing he looked at me and then at my stomach.

"Say that again." he said then laughed

"What's funny."

"I can hear her. She likes it when you sing."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She seemed annoyed when you stopped." He paused

"What is she thinking now?"

"She wants Jack. She likes it when you two sing together the best. And that she's sorry she kicks so hard."

"It's fine, it's nothing I can't handle." I laughed slightly. I felt her kick and grinned

When Jack came home, I told him what happened adn as Dad if he could translate.

"She wants to know where you were."

"I was out hunting, I know you're gonna be here soon."  Dad paused again and laughed

"What?" I asked

" She's telling you off for fighting. " I laughed

"Oh she is so my daughter. You are outnumbered."

"She says you have to hug, Ali better." Jack did so and I chuckled. He was listening again and his mouth went slightly open

"You looked shocked Dad."

"She has a surprise for you two." I stared at him to go on. "She has a sibling."

"A sibling, but that means...

"We're having twins!"