NoT oVeR yOu

De ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... Mais

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment

5.1K 405 117
De ArianaGrandeBabe

A/N
Hope you all enjoy😌Also a very beautiful, smiley Camila and house tour video up top^^😭😻😇
••••••

Camila's POV.

Waking up the next morning happier than I've been in so long. I felt my swollen, sore lips and my body was still feeling all tingly. That's when I knew that it hadn't been just a wonderful dream. I looked beside me and noticed that I was laying alone in an empty bed. After last night I was really hoping to wake up next to her, all cuddled up like we used to.

But just laying here on my own right now, all I could think about was last night.

I mean Y/N had actually kissed me! I actually kissed her! She actually called me mila! And .we . actually . had. SEX! All those different thoughts where running through my mind right now. And to say that I was excited was an understatement. I was completely over the moon right now. Y/N and I haven't been that close in so long. And for us to finally get to a place like that again, I'm not gonna lie it makes me feel all types of feelings running through my head.

I sat up and stretched my body as I slowly got up from the bed and made my way into the giant bathroom. I was absolutely in love with this new house it was everything.

Well Y/N likes to call it our house, but it's really her's. I'm just staying here temporarily. Although I wish things could be different for us. But I'm enjoying being here. With her, and our daughter. It's just so calming here, where no one can come and bother us. No paparazzi. No one. Just peace. And it's sure as hell a lot safer around here then the last place.

After finishing up my daily morning routine I decided to go and find out where Y/N was. I stopped by Royalty's room and peeked in to see if she was still in bed. Which I doubt, seeing as it was almost 11 in the afternoon. She would never sleep that late.

I walked down the back stairs and made my way into the kitchen. That's when the beautiful aroma of food began to fill my nose.

As soon as I made it in I was faced with Y/N's strong back. She was holding Royalty in her arms as she stood in only her CalvinKlein boxers and matching sports bra.

"Umm it smells good in here." I said as I walked up closer to them. I licked my lips as I snaked my arms around Y/N's waist.

"Good morning." I whispered in back making her turn to look at me and smile.

"Good morning." She whispered back.

"Ma ma!" Royalty said while holding out her arms for me. Y/N smiled and handed her over.

"And Of course it smells good, look who's in the kitchen." I rolled my eyes at her cockiness and laughed.

"Oh whatever."

"So, how'd you sleep?" Y/N asked with a smirk on her face as she fixed our plates. I smiled and felt myself began to blush.

"I slept great."

"Great huh?"

"Yes great, but what about yourself?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She licked her lips and smiled. "Wonderful babe." She whispered in my ear as she kissed my lips. But Royalty wasn't having that and pushed her face away from mine.

"No!" She yelled as she put her small arms around my neck. I laughed and hugged her.

"Aww my baby is jealous."

"Aww my ass. She better let me kiss you." Y/N said with a serious face and I pushed her face away from mine this time.

"What did I tell you about cursing Y/N." She rolled her eyes and pouted as she placed her arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry."

"Ummhmm, don't let it happen again." I said while poking at her chest.

"Ohh what you gonna do if it does?" She asked with her lip sucked in between her teeth.

I squinted my eyes at her. "Don't test me Brown."

"I like testing you though baby." I laughed as I took a seat at the table.

"Oh I know you do." Y/N laughed and sat my plate of food down in front of me. Royalty who was still in my arms was now moving around like crazy trying to get to the food.

"Ok Royalty hold on a second baby." I said as I put her in her high chair so that I could feed her. She then started to whine and I sighed.

"Here she can get her own." I looked over at Y/N as she went over to the stove to get Royalty a small plate.

"Here you go mommas." When she put it down in front of her, her little eyes instantly grew bigger.

"YaYay!" She yelled showing her cute little teeth as she started clapping. Y/N and I laughed and I reached over to kiss her cheek. It was just the cutest thing ever.

"So, you have any plans for today?" She said with her own plate in front of her. I shook my head and sighed.

"Uh I don't really know yet. But I wasn't really planning on it. I'm sure you have a full day ahead of you."

She shrugged. "I actually don't. I mean I have a few things I could be working on, but since I'm basically done with the album. All I have to do is sit back and wait on my team to finish up. And if they need me they'll call me."

"Ohh yeah that's right. Your album is almost finished. Are you excited for it?" I asked looks omg at her already knowing the answer.

"Hell-" I glared at her making her stop talking and she cleared her throat. "I-I mean of course I am. I've been working on it for so long and now it's finally time for my fans to get to hear it."

I nodded slowly. "Well I'm happy for you." She smiled at me and I returned it instantly.

"Thanks babe." I sighed and looked down at my hands. "What's wrong?" She asked with a frown on her face. I could tell she was genuinely concerned about why my attitude had all of a sudden dropped. But I really didn't know how I was gonna tell her what was bothering me right now. I mean we're getting along so well and I don't want to do or say anything that might mess that up.

But I just couldn't help how I was feeling. I could stop all these thoughts from running around my mind. So I just needed to ask her, and hopefully nothing would go wrong.

I looked up from my hands and dead into her eyes. Seeing as she was already staring at me, waiting on me to speak up.

She reached over the table and rubbed my hands in hers. "Come on Camila, you know you can talk to me about whatever it is-"

"Y/N, What are we?" Her face frowned up at my question. She stood up to clear the table.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I said. What. Are. We." I asked even slower hoping that now she'll understand.

"Well. What is it that you want us to be?"

"I want us to be happy. And if that's us together then great. But I can't stand going on like we've been doing lately, just kinda ignoring the obvious elephant in the room."

"Camila-"

I shook my head at her as I held my hand up to stop her from talking.

"No Y/N please. Ok. I need to say this, and I need for you to understand where I'm really coming from with this."

She nodded and walked over to me. "And I do camz."

"Do you?"

"Yes. I know exactly where your coming from, and I do understand how your feeling. But I need for you to understand that that's not even where my mind is at right now. I'm not thinking about what happened to us back then. I'm not thinking about why we feel apart, or why you left anymore. Right now all I am thinking about is how lucky I am to have you back with me and how damn happy I am that Royalty is going to grow up and have you in her life."

I sighed and looked down for a minute trying to get my thoughts together. "You really mean that Y/N?"

"Yes absolutely baby." I looked up at her with my lip between my teeth.

"I love you Y/N. So damn much." She smiled and pulled me into her chest.

"You have no idea how much I love you." Hearing her say that made my heart swell up with so much love and happiness. It felt so good to know that she was willing forgive me for my mistakes and except the past so that we could move on. And move on together. As a family.

I just want to enjoy this moment.

••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hey guys😌 I hope you all enjoyed this small, much needed update.💓

I have so many different ideas swarming through my head. And I'm slowly getting them out and finishing up more chapters😊

Let me know what you all think 💭 Also thanks for reading/voting💞sorry for any mistakes😷

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
474K 22.8K 98
» Three years later and things have changed, the girls are happily married now and logan is older. But will something or someone from either of ther...
41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
145K 31.4K 80
It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or was the end really the END.. has Camila re...