Sukor - pyaar ka gunaah

By Sukorian

The story is abt a cop family without a woman touch. All a cops besides one. KN father Cop Ajay 1st son Cop ... More

Announcement
Character sketches
chapter 1
Birthday bash
Lost
Shraddha n Ajay
engagement
reality
the chase begins
A hint
Mr. Cop & Ms. Thief
My thoughts / Dreamworld
face off
Maa
Pyaar ka Gunnah
Singhania
Trapped
Suraj!
Old memories
A new family
Shopping
Final - Family
Announcement

The robbery

279 26 50
By Sukorian

Hi

Recap; both were having the same dream.

It was the time for the big robbery Suraj was prepared he had post some of his best man us undercover officers in the museum. Suraj himself was wearing a turban n beard to look like a sardar.

(Imagine him with a thicker beard).

The whole security was alert. Ajay; Suraj r u in position. Suraj was hiding a ear speaker he hold his sleeve near his mouth. Yes n speaks directly to his brother. A sender was hidden there.

Ajay; anything suspicious? Suraj was feeling something her presence..

kachchi Doriyon, Doriyon, Doriyon se
mainu tu baandh le
pakki yaariyon, yaariyon, yaariyon mein
honde na faasley

tie me with weak threads,
there are no distances in true love.

Chakor enters the museum she was ready to risk her life to save the life of someone else. I he is angry that I fooled him n didn't hold him the true abt me but y I care? Y I bother?

eh naraazgi kaagzi saari teri
mere soNeya sun le meri
dil diyaan gallaan
karaange naal naal bai ke
ankh naale ankh nu milaa ke

all this anger of yours is just for show,
O my beloved, listen to me,
we'd sit together,
look into each other's eyes,
and talk the talk of our hearts.

Suraj was walking down he wasn't listening to his brothers words anymore. He tried on his own to hold her back he never wanted her to come he warns her asked her the reason but she hide it! Doesn't she care abt me? Doesn't she has the same feeling as I have?.

dil diyan gallan haaye,
karaange roz roz beh ke
sachchiyaan mohabbataan nibha ke

talks of our hearts,
we'd have everyday,
living in true love.

Both dumped into each other. Chakor was wearing a wig n a jumpsuits but both recognise each other. As both felt the heartbeat of the other one.

sataaye mainu kyun
dikhaaye mainu kyun
aiven jhooTi mooTi rus ke rusaa ke

why do you torment me,
why do you fake all this anger.

Suraj; gave her a smile. He shook his head. Chakor do u think u can hide from me?

Chakor; crosses her arms around her chest. Well ur look is not better Suraj. Do u thought to fool me in this Sardar look???.

Both starts to argue. Chakor; I challenge u I will steal the vase in front of u. N u won't be able to stop me.now leave my way...

dil diyan gallan haaye
karaange naal naal beh ke
ankh naale ankh nu mila ke

tenu lakhaan ton chhupa ke rakhaan
ankkhaan te sajaa ke
tu ae meri wafaa
rakh apna bana ke
main tere layiaan
tere layiaan yaaran
naa paavin kade dooriyaan

I'd keep you hidden from millions,
keep you adorned in my eyes,
you are my love,
keep me as your own.
I'm for you, for you, O beloved.
Let's never be far away.

Chakor was abt to leave but Suraj held her hand he tighten his grip on her wrist Chakor I can give u life out of this crime world I will protect u n save u from evil I will never let ur past come in ur future...

Chakors eyes get wet... but my past is important I need to know who I am?.

Suraj... what matters is the present day if u do any mistake u will be caught n than I won't be able to help u!

Chakor it's ok Suraj there won't be a need of ur help... I was alone all my life I'm used to it...

She left looking at every corner n angle. On that day she didn't just checked out her escape plan but also places some tools for her escape n the robbery.

Suraj was hurt I know u r used to it but if u keep a wall like this u won't be able to trust someone n I want to be the one u trust the most... Chakor I will help u even if it means that I have to be traitor...

Suraj did his job as he can't betray his team but in his heart there was a place only for Chakor which was telling him to be alert to help her at any moment as he cannot lose her...

An officer; Sir.... Sir?! R u listening???
Suraj replies. Yes say...!
Off.; a woman in a weird look is hear looking at the vase.
Suraj was biting on his tongue. U think a woman will steal???
The off; no sir wanted to know if u want a picture?
Suraj; what? Send me the pic....

Suraj looked at his mobile...📱

Suraj; this face Kareena Kapoor??? Is he doing a joke... or Chakor did she put on a mask??? He smiles no one will see her face🙂. But Kareena Kapoor don't she has similarities with Anushka 🤔.

Chakor was masked now no one will recognise me. N Suraj won't lose his reputation 😉.

Suraj messages the officer what Kareena Kapoor is doing at a museum??? The officers understood to keep an eye on her.

Chakor felt the gazed on her... shit do they know??? But oh this face ops....

Who cares she moves from there n the lights were gone off.

Chakor went to her hideout where she had hide her bag with a night-vision device. She could see everything in front of her there it was the vase...

The officers were running in darkness besides Suraj he too had night-vision device he puts it on n stopped Chakor from stealing it.

Chakor was shocked to see him - smarter than I thought -. Suraj; same to U!. Chakor blushes. Suraj; I can't let u go. U told me that u won't need my help n now we r here.

Chakor was holding the vase bcz of the power failure the alarm was off n all were blind.

Chako; Suraj plz I need the vase. I...

Suraj; haan tell me y u need it maybe I can help just tell me true.

Chakor: I need the vase to save her.
Suraj; whom?
Chakor; my family...
Suraj; who Chakor?

The light went on n both were blended both were holding the vase n removed the night-vision device.

Suraj saw the tears n helplessness in her eyes. Suraj; kick me...
Chakor was shocked.
Suraj; do it now!
Chakor nod n kicked him but not that hard n he falls on his knees.

All saw how she escaped by fooling everyone. Chakor gave him a small glimp n vanished.

main jeena haan tera
tu jeena hai mera
das laiNa ki nakhra dikha ke

I'm your life,
and you're my life.
what'd we get by throwing tantrums for each other.

Suraj was lying on the floor. She didn't kicked him but he was pretending the pain.

Off; Sir really got hit.
Another off; haan poor guy

Suraj - kambhakton {gud for nothing} -.
Ajay comes n helps Suraj. It's ok Suraj u did great n was well prepared. U don't worry we lost the vase but I'm proud of ur skills.

Suraj felt ashamed for the loss but he nods.

Suraj - a tracking device is installed on the vase I will find it! I will save u! I will help u! N I will love U! -.

dil diyan gallan
karaange naal naal beh ke
akh naale akh nu mila ke

dil diyan gallan

raataan kaaliyan, kaaliyan, kaaliyan ne
mere dil saanwle
mere haaNiyan, haaNiyaan, haaNiyaan je
lagge tu na gale

the nights are dark and my heart goes dark too,
if, my beloved, you don't embrace me.

He was looking out in the dark night through his window. His mind was divided he was happy Chakor is save but he was sad bcz of his betrayal to his men's n family's.

Suraj was praised by many bcz he was the one who could find a lead on the thief. Now it is clear the thief is a woman. Young n fast. And a smart woman.

Suraj was in his room waiting for everyone to fall asleep. He was taking out his mobile n starts to trace the vase he note down the first address which he guessed it must be Chakors hideout.

mere aasmaan mausaman di na sune
koi khwaab na poora bune

my skies don't listen to the weathers,
and no dream gets weaved completely.

Chakor was crying she has given her chance away. A man a honest man was there for her. He is ready to sacrifice his life n career for her... but she can't... she needs to save her...

She was waiting for the call....

dil diyan gallaan
karange naal naal beh ke
ankh naal ankh nu mila ke

pataa hai mainu kyun
chhupa ke dekhe tu
mere naam se naam mila ke

I know why, in hiding,
you write our names and look at them together.

Chakor was thinking of him he said kick me... does he thought I would really kick him? I love him but he naa... she shook her head... what I say I love him???

Suraj I love U 😃.
Chakor I love U 2...

dil diyan gallaan
karaange naal naal beh ke
ankh naal ankh nu mila ke

dil diyaan gallaan...

Chakor turns n saw him.... before she could register anything.... he vanished.
She imagine him... back of her imagination...

The phone rings n Chakor picks up...

A man; u have it. Well done. Bring it me.
Chakor; will I get her back?
A man; bring it let me check if it is the real vase or a fake one. And after that u can see her.

Chakor bites on her lips.

They fixed a date for the next morning at 9 am at the park. Near the school xyz.

Chakor agreed....

....
next update face off
Hope u liked please comment n vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 12.8K 40
#1 police out of 17.7k Stories #9 lovelife out of 11.6K stories #2 crimefiction out of 3.97k stories #20 policeofficer out of 1.57K stories #5 romant...
201 10 6
for within a lie they found something far more passionate than the truth // detective and bodyguard au
177K 11.4K 46
It's a tanglish story..So tanglish puriyaravanga mattum open pannanunga 😌 Ashwin , Rakshan and Manimegalai are smart robbers who steal black money...
24.5K 1.5K 21
Hi a requested story abt more couples