Forever Yours

Da simplyhamilton

Sequel to I'm Yours Alex and John have just gotten married and are braving the real world. With the Squad by... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Phillip's Story
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note🖤
Chapter 53

Chapter 14

1.7K 35 158
Da simplyhamilton

Alex's POV
"SPILL!" They all shouted at once.

"Angelica met a guy at school!" They looked just as shocked as I was.

"Who is this guy you speak of?" "Is he cute?" "Have you met him?" "Sexuality?" "Name?" They were all bombarding me with questions so I decided to answer them all as best as I could. I swear we act like high schoolers

"Angelica's friend. I don't know. No. Don't know. Julian, she didn't say a last name."

"Eliza why don't you go find Angelica so the adults can talk alone?" I totally forgotten that Eliza and Maria had to bring their child. Maria and Eliza decided to have a child and they named her Eliza. We all call her Little E though.

"Okay." She was only four but was very smart. She skipped up the stairs and once she was out of earshot, they began talking again.

"Did Angelica say anything else?" Burr was actually concerned. He's been through everything with us and treats our kids like his own. We don't mind it.

"No. She did say that he liked a boy but that doesn't help us. He could be gay, bi, pan, poly. Ugh! Angelica knows she's not supposed to have boys in her life. They're distractions." I fell backwards onto Eliza and she laughed.

"Alex how come you're still the same height as you were in college. You've grown like 3 inches!"

"Hey! I'm very proud of that thank you very much!"

"Mon ami, I don't know why you are so worried. Boys are not zat much of ze distraction. She zeems to be doing fine in 'er schoolwork non? You don't need to worry."

"You're right Laf. Why is your accent so strong?"

"We took our annual trip to France and he spoke fluent French there and I can't find his English switch. I don't mind his accent though." Herc kissed Laf and we awed.

"It feels like we're college students again. Think about it, soon our kids will be in college and then they'll graduate and have families and jobs. We're getting old." Peggy made her statement. We all laughed and wiped tears of joy away.

"I say we have a sleepover this weekend. Bring the kids too. We can have it here and it'll be just like old times. How does that sound?" Everyone smiled and agreed to it. We really haven't spent much time as friends together because of jobs and kids.

Time skip to Friday
Everyone arrived around 6:00 so John and I had to time to come home. Laf and Herc were the first ones there considering they lived ten minutes away. We had already planned sleeping arrangements ahead of time.
Angelica, Theo, Phillip, and Nathaniel were in Phillip's room. Henrietta, Madison, and Little E were in Angelica's room. John and I had our room, Peggy, Sally, Maria, and Eliza had one guest room while Laf and Herc had the other.

Angelica and Phillip were never told about the sleepover. I was with John sitting on the couch talking to Laf and Herc. Angelica walked downstairs about to ask something.

"Hey dad can Th- Uncle Laffy! Uncle Herc!" She ran down the stairs and flung herself into their arms. They laughed and hugged her back.

"Hello Angelica. Look at you. You're getting so big!" Herc kissed her head and hugged her once more.

"Angelica what were you going to ask?"

"Oh! Can Theo spend the night?" All of us smiled and chuckled under our breaths. "Please daddy."

"Sure. I'm sure Aaron won't mind." I looked at everyone and we all smiled as Angelica ran upstairs happily. "She has no clue what she's in for. We're letting them go around the city right? I mean Angelica'll walk to the Subway and take it. She does it all the time."

"Yep. Burr's already agreed to it."

"When did you talk to Burr?"

"Oh, he came into my shop today to pick up a dress for Theo. Laffy talked to him too."

"Oui! He has amazing taste in clothing! The dress was magnifique!"

Just then the doorbell rang and Burr and Theo walked in. "Hey guys. Theo, Angelica is in her room. You're more than welcome to go up." She nodded and went upstairs.

"So everyone else is on their way. Sally and Peggy might be running a little late. Liza and Maria are headed over here now." John handed Aaron a glass of water which he gladly accepted. A few moments later we heard Angelica scream from her room.

"THEO!!" We all laughed and I leaned back on the couch.

"I love my kids. So, Burr, how's the law firm going?" He shrugged.

"Good. Maria and Thomas still work for me so I have some friends there. Enough about me, let's talk about your jobs! You teach for 8 hours a day for God's sake! And Herc you sew, and Laf well, I don't really know what you do."

"Our jobs are okay. John cried because one student asked to dissect a baby turtle. My students who are also John's students make me wanna rip my hair out." Everyone laughed even John. "But work is good. Besides. I have a degree in law too so I can just quit and work at a law firm. Wanna get the kids and send them off?"

We agreed to and we all walked upstairs to greet our children. We were shocked to find them talking to each other and not on their phones. Angelica was laying in Philip's lap while playing with the ends of his hair.

"Hey guys." The four teenagers looked up and were shocked to see their parents in the doorway. "We have agreed to let you guys go to the mall. Don't die, keep your phone on and always answer us. Now bye! Go be social!" All four us pushed them out and they were shocked bit shrugged it off.

Phillip's POV
I wasn't in the best mood. I mean, would you be in a good mood if you were friends with your crush who had a boyfriend?

"Hey Pip. You okay?" Angelica walked beside me and put her hand on my arm.

"No. Seeing Theo just makes me like her even more. I should be happy for her not acting like this." Angelica's face showed sympathy and she hugged me on the side. I hugged her back and we walked out of our house onto the main road.

Nathaniel and Theo were behind us talking about God knows what. I stayed with Ange and she kept giving me small smiles. I had the best sister ever. After walking for about 5 minutes, we arrived at the Subway station. We all used our Metro cards and got on. I pulled Angelica close to me. I don't want anything happening to her even though she takes it by herself sometimes.

"Philly." I looked at her and nodded. She lifted her head so she could whisper in my ear. "Are you ever gonna tell Theo you like her?"

"One day, Angie. One day."

"But Pip, the more you hold off, the longer you lose her." I sighed. She was right. If I waited to tell her, she might be with Joseph forever. I want her. I can't do it though! She's happy. I don't want to take that away.

"I still want to wait. How do you know so much about love and relationships if you've never been in one?" She shrugged.

"We have four Aunts, three uncle's, and two dad's. I've caught onto some things. Besides who says I haven't had a crush?"

"Ooo! On who!"

The subway doors opened and she quickly changed the subject. "Oh look! It's our stop! Let's go!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the subway train. Theo and Nathaniel walked up and Nathaniel stood beside Angelica.

He would brush his hands against hers and I just smiled. Angelica wouldn't think of it as anything but little did she know. Nathaniel been starting to like her. He tells me everything. He wishes he could date her but he knows he's not allowed.

Angelica's POV
Nathaniel's hand kept touching mine. Our fingers would brush up against one another and I would blush slightly. I'd be lying if I'd said Nathaniel wasn't cute. We neared a Starbucks and I sprinted to with the others walking after me. Phillip laughed as I pulled him into the building.

I reached for my wallet in my small shoulder purse which held my credit card. Yes, I have a credit card. I know I'm only fifteen but because I go into the main part of the city so often, my parents add money to it for when I go out. Phillip has one too.

"Hi how can I help you?" We were all paying separate so I went first.

"Can I get a grande Java Chip Frappuccino and a slice of lemon bread."

"Sure thing. That'll be $4.58. What's the name for the order?"

"Angelica." She nodded and I moved to the counter to pick up my drink. Since there was no one in the cafe, it was made quick. I smiled as I sipped the familiar taste of coffee. My Father always told me that I got my love of coffee from my dad. I think it's 100% true.

"So where next? We could go shopping and then get a bite to eat? Maybe stop at the Richard Rogers and see our cousin? He'd let us in."

"I like that idea. Nathaniel, Angelica? How's that sound?"

"Amazing! Let's hit up American Eagle. I need new jeans." We walked out of Starbucks and to American Eagle. When we walked in I grabbed Theo and dragged her to the women's section.

"Angelica what about this shirt!" She held up a shirt that was gorgeous. "Try it on!" She tossed it at me and went to look for more items.

I walked to a dressing room and put it on. The shirt was a beautiful soft blue with lace sleeves that were off the shoulder. It was a soft material and felt silky smooth against my already soft skin.

I smiled and turned around in the small room. I looked in the mirror and almost fainted at the beauty. I walked out to see Theo on her phone. Once she caught sight of me she gasped.

"Angie! You. Look. Hot! You have to buy it and wear it to school! You'll have everyone all over you!" I blushed .

"Theo I can't. I don't look that good in it."

"Angelica stop lying. You look amazing. We're buying it. You need some white jeans too!" She dragged me to the jeans after I changed and I got my white pair along with a blue jean color and a light wash pair. We walked to the checkout line and soon Nathaniel and Phillip came up behind us.

"You guys but anything?" Phillip nodded and showed me a pair of beige pants along with a blue, red, and white striped shirt. (Anthony's outfit in 21 Chump Street)

"So while we wait, I've heard you've got a special someone on the side Burr." Nathaniel looked at Theo while she blushed. "Who is he?"

"Joseph Alston. He's so sweet! We went on our first date Wednesday night. It was amazing."

"Did you kiss!?" She shook her head. I was kinda happy. Phillip really wanted to be her first kiss. "Oh. I'm glad you're happy. Now let's pay and go see 'Navi!" We handed the cashier our items and she bagged them for us. We walked out of the store and towards 46th street.

I got ecstatic the closer we got. For my 13th birthday, my dad's got me tickets to see In The Heights. I got to go backstage afterwards to meet my uncle and it was amazing! In other words I loved the theater. We walked up to the person guarding the stage door and Phillip decided to talk to him.

"Excuse me sir? Is Usnavi de la Vega here today? I'm his nephew. Phillip Hamilton."

"Give me a second." He pulled up the microphone on his shirt and spoke into it. Moments later we were let into the building.

"Wow. I'm actually in the Richard Rogers theater! This is amazing!" Nathaniel also really loved In The Heights. He was freaking out and when Usnavi walked up to us. I ran to him and gave him a hug. He ruffled my hair before kissing my head.

"Hey squirt. What's up?"

"Not much. Navi, this is my best friend and cousin. Theo and Nathaniel. You already know Phillip." I first gestured to Theo, then to Nathaniel.

"Of course I do. Come here bud." Phillip walked over to him and hugged him. He pulled away and came back to us. "So. What brings you guys here? Just wanted to see your old man?"

"'Navi you're not old! But yes. We wanted to see you. Is V here!" He laughed and pointed down a hall.

"Go up the stairs and V and Nina's dressing room is up there. You pass Benny's on the way too."

"Great! Phillip you gonna stay here?" He nodded."Theo comin?" She nodded. "Nathaniel?"

"I'll come." It was my turn to nod and we set off to Vanessa's dressing room. We finally found and I knocked before entering.

"Hey!" Nina and Vanessa looked up and screamed. They ran to me and hugged me. "Hey girls. I missed you."

"Oh Angelica. Mi hija. You look so beautiful! Oh your grandmother would be so proud of you. You look just like your dad. Who's this?"

"V, Nina, meet my friends. Well this gorgeous girl is my friend, Theodosia. The weird looking one is my cousin, Nathaniel." They laughed and Nathaniel playfully slapped my arm. I laughed too and sat down in V's chair. "How's Broadway?"

"Amazing! I can't believe I'm 38 and I still look this good!" I laughed and so did Nina. Nina was still young in my eyes. She was only 30 but she looked amazing. "It's really fun to play myself in a musical." She giggled before gasping. "Oh you have to meet Olga! She's the woman playing your grandmother." Her face fell a little and she dragged me with her. Oh boy.

John's POV
We all sat around the table laughing and eating. It was hard not to knock our wine glasses over. I grabbed Alex's hand and he leaned on me.

"What do you guys think the kids are doing right now?"

"Well, Angelica and Nathaniel are probably making out or something." Alex bolted upright.

"My daughter will not be making out with anyone." We all laughed and I kissed Alex's forehead.

"Baby. She's fine. Stop worrying so much. Besides, Herc and Laf were sucking each other's faces off in high school. Yeah don't act like you weren't caught."

"Mon ami really?! Now you tell us!" I laughed remembering the time I caught Herc and Laf in the janitor's closet.

~Flashback~
I walked back from my locker after grabbing my sheet music from it. I really didn't want to go to Chorus today but I had to.

As I was walking I heard some soft and low noises coming from a closet. Me being the stupid person I am opened the door. I was met with Laf pinned against the wall and Herc’s hand in his pants. Laf had purple hickeys on his neck and was moaning.

"Guys really! You couldn't have waited until after school? Jesus y'all are weird." I closed the door and left them shocked and embarrassed.
~Flashback over~

"You said you wouldn't tell!" Herc was blushing so was Laf.

"Guys chill. It was only once besides, you'll get pay back one day."

Peggy started to say something but was cut off by the front door opening. The older kids walked in and we called them over. Angelica walked to me and I kissed her head before making her sit down.

"How was your trip? Have fun?"

"Yes we did! 'Navi and the family says hi."

"Oh you visited Usnavi? Did you go to the theater?"

"Yep! I got to sing on the stage! Navi let me!" I laughed a bit and Phillip walked over.

"You didn't miss anything. She wasn't that good."

Angelica scoffed and smacked her brother's arm. Phillip laughed and sat beside Alex. Nathaniel took a seat beside his parents. It wasn't long before Angelica realised her aunt's were here.

"Aunt Eli! Aunt Maria!" She jumped up and gave them hugs to which they gladly accepted. I smiled and soon Phillip hugged them. "Where's Auntie Angie?" Angie had to have been her favorite aunt. She liked Thomas so she called him Uncle Tommy.

"We actually don't know. She hasn't talked to us in a while. I'm sure she's fine. How are you? You look so grown!  Alex look she's not a little girl anymore."

"I wish she was." Alex mumbled and took a sip of his wine. "She is turning into a beautiful young woman. Correction she is a beautiful young woman. Mi hija es hermosa."

"Lex, English please. I'm not that fluent anymore." He smiled but shook his head.

"Learn the language again. But I said, 'my daughter is beautiful.' And she is. Are you guys hungry?"

"No. We stopped and got pizza. Can we go upstairs?"

"Of course. We'll be down here if you need anything." We waved them off upstairs and resumed talking again. "So we seriously don't know what's going with Angelica?"

"Actually we do. She and Thomas-well, they eloped." We gasped as Eliza nodded. "They moved to France and got married. She's not coming back for a while. A year at the most she said and three months at the least."

I was shocked. Our Angie, eloped. I wasn't mad just, upset that she didn't tell us. "Wow. That's really shocking. I hope Thomas is treating her well."

"Oh believe me, he is. She's been pampered the whole time. We've facetimed before and she seems to be enjoying herself. Now the Schuyler Sisters as just Eliza and Peggy." Peggy frowned but Sally rubbed her back. "Enough with the sappy stuff. Movies?" We all agreed to watch movies and Alex jumped up.

"Babe! We missed Broadway Movie Night this week!" Broadway Movie Night is a night where us Hamilton's watch every recording and movie of Broadway musicals we own. Rent is our favorite.

I smiled and kissed his head. "Guess we'll have it tonight. Someone get the kids."

"I'll do it!" Laf walked up the stairs and came back with the four kids trailing behind him. Madison, Henrietta, and Little E were snuggled beside their parents. The kids spilt themselves up and got comfortable.

Theo sat beside her dad, Nathaniel and Angelica shared a small couch, Phillip sat sprawled out on the floor, I sat with Alex in my lap. Herc and Laf were in the same position on another couch. Peggy laid across Sally, and Eliza, Maria, and Little E cuddled together. "First up, Rent."

Angelica's POV
We made it through 3 movies before everyone fell asleep. I started to dose off against Nathaniel but was woken up by my dad tapping me.

"Angelica, dear, time for bed. You're tired and everyone else went to their rooms. Nathaniel can carry you." I nodded and soon was carried up the stairs.

He laid me in the bed with Phillip and kissed my head before crawling onto the empty top  bunk bed on the other side of the room. "Goodnight Angelica."

"Goodnight Nathaniel." I felt arms wrap around me and my brother opened an eye.

"Go to sleep Ange. I got you." I smile and let the sleep overtake me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I'd like to start by saying that this chapter is 3292 words not including this A/N. I'm starting a joint book soon with two other people so I'll let y'all know when that happens. Stay strong and au revoir my beautiful turtles.🐢❤

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.7K 370 42
Alexander Hamilton is a freshman at King's College. He meets Lafayette, Hercules Mulligan, the Schuyler Sisters, and of course John Laurens. Alexande...
334K 7.7K 25
So sometimes I have really good fanfic ideas at 3 am. But it's too much work to publish a new story every sinGLE TIME! SSosoosososoooo I decided to m...
710 13 12
Alexander Hamilton is broken. He's the new kid with a tragic past and a strange look at a school where everyone knows everyone, and he's the latest i...
198K 4.2K 48
John Laurens: A boy who has lived in South Carolina until he was ten. Homeschool until his senior year of high school. He was finally being enrolled...