i reincarnated as a villaines...

CHROMATIER által

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... Több

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Cincuenta y dos

7.2K 374 38
CHROMATIER által

"Catherine" Kana called my brother yesterday to inform them that I will be staying at their home. That morning brother came to escort me back home. "are you okay?" I nodded "it's okay, I'll talk with father, everything will be alright" I did not respond, instead I just close my eyes.

"Catherine, you're back" father immediately went to hug me but I side stepped "Catherine" father uttered in a shocked and sad tone. Father's voice affected me but I steeled myself to ignore him as my own protest against his decision regarding the engagement.

"father, mother I'm home" I gave a nod to greet them.

"Catherine, study" seeing mother's serious face I quietly followed the three of them inside. I was startled when it was mother who went to take the seat while father remain behind mother when it was usually the other way around. Brother stood in the corner and I stood in front of my parents. "the announcement last night came as a surprise to the most of us and I am positive that right now you feel bad at us for not telling that we have such plan in mind" I flinch at mother's words because she nailed it in the head. "to be honest I don't want to subject you to this kind of farce because I believe in the freedom of the heart. Though I seldom tease you about matters such as these, taking action and teasing is a different thing. But your father, had taken it upon his hands to set this engagement with Fujishirou"

"I......I was tricked by Fujishirou to enter into an agreement which centers to your engagement with his second son, Ryuuji"

"t-tricked?"

"don't focus on that right now. Catherine, your father was given the information a month ago that your engagement will be announced during the party but your father decided by himself to conceal such information thereby making us a complete ignorant of what is happening." I saw how father flinch at mother's every statement "Your engagement had been announced in public, although we've managed to make the information isolated within the guests it also ensures that we cannot easily dissolved it just like that"

"y-you mean?" they want it to be dissolved

"since it cannot be dissolved at the moment, the engagement shall proceed. Right now, Catherine, this information shall stay within our circle so you won't have a problem."

"I understand" even though I have to stay engage with Ryuuji it is a good news that no one had knowledge of it right now, I could still breathe a sigh of relief.

"brother, are you sure you still need to drive me to school?" brother had finally got his driver's license so right now he decided on his own to drive me to school before he go straight to his university.

"yes, I want to have a talk with the brat" when I look at brother I feel a chill on my spine, he's emitting a killing aura. Somehow, since the incident last Christmas I feel like i've gotten slightly mature and as a result I tend to understand some things that I don't pay attention to before.

After the incident father had been so careful in talking with me, it feels like he's warry of me, he had been paying attention my expressions and answers as if he's measuring on what kind of response he need to make though lately he's slowly regaining his usual self.

Mother is acting like her usual self but she had gotten stricter with me and as for brother, he had been dark and brooding ever since the party. I saw him in the dojo once and he was easily beaten by his opponents which is not a usual. Right now seeing brother's grim expression I already have an idea that he'll have another one of his confrontation with Ryuuji.

"cathe—" when Kana saw my brother she immediately about faced and run away from us.

"Cathe—" I saw President Jansen running towards us but he suddenly stopped and his expression became pale before he too imitated Kana and run away.

"let's go" with sure steps and focused gaze brother open the door to our office. When the members saw us a surprised look entered their face. Aoi look worriedly at Ryuuji while the latter just stood up and remained looking poker faced. The other three greeted brother but brother just ignored it as he took calculated steps until he is standing only a few steps away from Ryuuji.

"everyone leave" after hearing Ryuuji's order all of us immediately head to the other. The tension inside was just unbearable. "cat, you stay" Aoi gave me a sympathetic smile before he closed the door. Don't leave me!!!!!!

The two continued to look at each other, suddenly I can't help but imagine a sizzle of electricity between the two of them. the high tension in the air, their rigid postures, those measuring gaze and the cold air from the air conditioner is enough to make anyone besides the two of them run out of the room.

"I hate to admit it" brother finally spoke "but you're now my sister's fiancée" when I heard the word fiancée I feel like digging a hole to hide into gah!!!! I still can't get it in my head that I'm engaged with Ryuuji!!! "still" I unconsciously took a step back when I look at brother's back, I can't see his expression but I could feel his resentment "that little title doesn't give you the right to took liberties with my sister. Remember Takano, just one tear that falls from my sister's eyes would earn you a death sentence" I gulped at the seriousness of brother's words, I had the feeling that his words is not a simple threat but a certain promise.

"I understand. I will take care of Catherine" oi! Oi! Oi! Why do I feel like I'm being married off by my brother? Oh right!!! I'm already engaged with Ryuuji. Argh!!!! I remember it again!!!!

"don't feel too good Takano because I will make sure that that little title above your head will be smashed to smithereens in the future" brother then walk towards me, he placed his hand on top of my head and gave me a smile before he turned to Ryuuji "take care of my sister, for now" brother faced me again "I'm going back to uni Catherine, take care of yourself" I nodded as I watch brother walk out of the room. After the door closed I look back and saw Ryuuji looking at me and I suddenly had the urged to run away from him as fast as possible.

"Cat....." my mind immediately started thinking of convenient excuse to run away without it sounding as a total excuse. "we need to talk"

"i....i still need to..." I almost jumped in nervousness when Ryuuji started walking towards me "ummmm......"

"don't try of thinking for an excuse cat it wouldn't work" I gulped at his words

"ano.....the time....." I can't help but remind Ryuuji

"I've already called the teacher, we're excused for the first period" waah!!!! Does being the student council president grants you such privilege? I clasp my hand on my lap as I wait for him to finished whatever he's doing, when he came back he placed a cup of tea in front of me as he sat on the chair opposite mine. "I know you're feeling awkward right now" please don't state the obvious "my father's sudden announcement both came as a surprised. Right now there's nothing we can do but to stay engaged" I look at him, judging from his words looks like, like me, he's also against this engagement.

"then......y-you want this engagement to be dissolved?" I asked for confirmation, when he nodded I could practically see my villainy plan starting to take shape, then I remember Kana's words that Ryuuji could've someone he like and I saw my plan starting to crumble. "t-then..........w-when one of us had someone we like, we......we.....we must inform the other about this so to avoid hurting the other party" with this Ryuuji will be compelled to tell me if he already had someone he likes, it's the perfect way of inquiring whether he likes someone or not. his answer will then be my basis on whether I should pursue my path to villainy or not.

"do you already have someone you like cat?"

"eh?" why is he not giving me an answer, although my statement was not enclosed in question form he should've taken the clue and give me an answer.

"do you?" I found myself straightening my posture when his expression suddenly turned dark.

"i...I don't"

"hmmm" hmmm??? Hmmm??? That's it hmmm???? "good, then there will be no problem" eh? Does that mean he doesn't have anyone he likes yet? yes!!!!! The manga plot can still progress. I had started to plan my actions for the coming of the Heroine that I did not even noticed that Ryuuji is now standing behind me "then Cat" when a hot breath hits my sensitive ears I flinched from my seat and look back as my hand immediately covered my left ear. When I saw Ryuuji looking closely at me I immediately lean back on my seat while giving him a look of unease "don't cheat on me" he then smiled while giving me a pat on the head. after that he calmly walked out of the door as if nothing happened.

When the door closed I clutched my chest as I tried to calm down the hard pounding of my heart. when I saw Ryuuji's faced that close I could practically hear my heart, I was even afraid that Ryuuji could hear it. I grab the tea cup and immediately drunk the tea

"aw.....hot" I open my mouth and fan my burned tongue using my left hand while my heart remains it's fast and loud beating.

"Cat, take these papers to the principal and tell him about the minor changes we've talked about during our executive meeting"

"Y-yes" I said reluctantly

"Cat?"

"ah, yes?" Ryuuji furrowed his brows before he took the papers he'd placed on the table and hand it to me

"Cat" everyone turned in my direction "what are you doing hiding there?" I gave out a shallow laugh "get this paper right now cat!" I swallowed air,  I warily took one step at a time until I finally went inside. "cat!" when Ryuuji stood from his seat I immediately hide back on the door and cautiously peek at him "are you trying my patience cat!" I am not trying your patience I just don't want to be near you right now!!!!!

"is it just me or does miss Catherine seems to resemble a cat?" I listened to Lyka as we watch the interaction between Catherine and Ryuuji

"Lyka, are you being influenced by president's pet call to miss Catherine?" Leon said

"right. just what part of miss Catherine did resemble that of a cat" Lyka scratch her head at Giles' comment

"well you see. My sister bought a new cat home a month ago and it's so wary with strangers"

"so?" Giles asked

"just look at miss Catherine" all of us turned at Catherine who is being coaxed by Ryuuji.

"you know every time I try to pet our cat it always runs away from me, hiding behind a corner or something" we saw how Catherine finally went in after hiding behind the door but when Ryuuji stood from his chair Catherine immediately run back to hide

"ah!" the two boys immediately said in realization

"then, I tried calling it's name and it will warily come closer to me"

"cat, come here" Ryuuji said in a lower tone and we saw how Catherine hesitated for a second before she went in again.

"I had to make sure I don't make any unnecessary noise and movement so as not to startle it" this time we look at Ryuuji and he remain standing in place while the documents are lying peacefully on his desk "the cat would then be in front of me" Catherine is now standing in front of Ryuuji "but when I reach out my hand to touch it, it would repeat the same process of running away from me" Catherine, cautiously took the documents and when Ryuuji reach out his hand, Catherine dashed out of the room in a speed of sound.

"wah!"

"that was!!!!"

"so accurate!" I can't help but say in astonishment as the four of us continues to look at the closed door where Catherine had run out to.

That whole month we continued to watch the interaction between the two as we note down each progress that were made by Ryuuji. during the first two weeks since the start of the new semester the two of them were engaged in a battle of coaxing, with Catherine being the kitten that is coaxed. On the third week Ryuuji had finally managed to pry Catherine away behind our door but she still runs away from Ryuuji every time Ryuuji is within an arm's length.

"cat, come here"

the four of us looked at each other as we wait for another episode of their Cat game. Aoi who had finally gotten used to the two of them continues to act like nothing interesting is happening inside our office as he continues to do his job.

I've noticed that since his supposed to be date with Catherine had passed he seems to not make any sort of moves anymore as if he's content with that date that can't be even called a date because they were interrupted by Ryuuji.

I wonder what Catherine's king had told Aoi to make him act like he had no care with Ryuuji and Catherine's business. So intriguing!!!!

"here" Catherine stood in front of Ryuuji and she suspiciously look at the small white paper bag in front of her.

"is president is finally using a bribe?" Leon whispered

"I had a feeling it won't work" Giles said

"shhh!!!! Quiet" Lyka chastised the two as we waited with bated breath on what will be Catherine's response

"w-what's this?" she pointed at the paper bag

"cookies, mother bought them for you as a souvenir"

"Kana, president's mother and miss Catherine are closed?" I look at Lyka and I could practically see her being possessed by the gossip god as her aura radiates in excitement.

"then please give my thanks to auntie" we continue to watch as Catherine took the paper bag

"she fell for it"

"she fell into president's trap"

"the cat is being tamed" I almost laugh out loud after hearing them. I better not tell this to Catherine, she might explode in rage and embarrassment if she knew that our council mates had this kind of thought.

i;}JX

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

448 50 8
Eunice Louisiana Alvarez, a 20 year old girl who had no friends even though she was already in senior high school. Her classmates prefer her as the n...
90K 3.1K 34
Aurelia Giliam is her name now, what her original was she can't remember. Her past life comes back to her in a painful headache. She somehow got into...
24.1K 960 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
245K 8.1K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...