Slaid / š™Ÿš™šš™¤š™£ š™¬š™¤š™£š™¬š™¤š™¤...

By holysenpai

In which she never gets tired of doing the job that Mrs Jeon has offered for her, but Jeon Wonwoo does makes... More

note
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
final
thank you & announcement
special chapter (100k celebration)

chapter fifteen

7.6K 305 123
By holysenpai

day 60 •

My eyes blurred at the view of surrounding that was welcomed by shimmering sunlight through the white curtains, as I slowly let out a groan and a huge yawn from my mouth once the alarm blares the whole room. After I extend my phone to turn off the alarm, I grab my blanket tightly without even worrying about going to classes in the morning.

School's break has been started over a week now and taking a nap in the morning is my favourite thing to do after I worked my ass off for the mid-term test and quizzes last week. I really hope I could pay off my sleepless nights with these kind of activities every day.

Verbally, I wasn't sure if my feelings towards Jeon Wonwoo has eventually vanished after two months of facing him? Overall from time to time, I tried to distract myself with load of work in those house around. Refraining myself from chatting with him every single time, avoiding those eye-contact moments and preventing myself to laugh at his sense of humour.

Next thing ever since Choi Seungcheol appeared in my boring, pathetic life, he was the one who helped me to move on from Jeon Wonwoo. Seungcheol and I— we aren't in any kind of relationship yet but I could tell, he's slowly showing the hints that he likes me. Even on the ball's night that I spent with him, I could sense something suspicious from Seungcheol.

After I've been rejected by Wonwoo, I swear in the top of my heart I'll never ever repeat the same, damn mistakes again even with Seungcheol. Although Seungcheol treats me very nicely, I shouldn't easily fall for it. I'll never be the first who would fall for it and I'll never be the first who start to confess. Never again.

I finally get straight up again, stretching out my arms and numb legs as I groan in relieve. When both of my feet eventually meet the wooden ground of the room, I grab my phone on the bedside table managing to see what's the time right now. My friends and Jeonghan promised me to hang out with me at 11 p.m so I atleast have two hours to get ready.

This is the moment that I've been waiting for this whole semester— having fun with some friends from the campus and go for drinks atleast with one guy once. Last year was messed up and boring, I've been spending my break by going back to my hometown in Jeju. I never said that I'm ungrateful to meet my parents but a youth like me should atleast enjoy my life with friends too, right?

My parents were somewhat feeling lighthearted to have me at home last semester as they eager me to take a look after my younger siblings. I made them meals three times a day, helped my mother in her farm and sometimes I joined my dad to catch fishes and seafood at the sea. Although its tiring to death but every single thing I did was worth when it comes with my family.

——

"What you're guys up to after we're having coffee later?", I shot a sudden question to three of them— Senior Jeonghan, Hyerin and Dae Hee as they were deliciously sipping their coffees blissfully. Jeonghan shrugs in return, while Hyerin and Dae Hee speak up at the same time, "Shopping!" "Theme Park!"

Jeonghan's eyebrow knit together as he turns to Hyerin, "Shopping? Are you kidding me? Have you been spending your semester like that before?". He asks followed by laughing at Hyerin right after that. Hyerin glares at Jeonghan as she mutters slowly, "If you don't like my idea, you shouldn't join us, Senior!"

"Hyerin-ah, Senior was right though, how can we spend our first day together with shopping? We're going to have super fun, not end up getting bored in the mall!", Dae Hee interrupts, agreeing the idea of shopping will bore all of us at the end of the day. "Please don't rush things guys, make a right decision wisely", I say.

Jeonghan snaps his fingers after a few seconds, "Why don't all of us go to the arcade instead? I know that theme park sounds fun, but it takes a long time to drive there", he suggests. Dae Hee nods slightly whilst Hyerin taps her fingers on the table, thinking if it was a good idea. "Arcade? It'll be fun too, don't you think Dae Hee?", I turn my head to ask her.

Dae Hee nods in agreement, "Yes, we're going to have blast though! Just accept the fact, Hyerin-ah that arcade will be more fun than spending our day by shopping". Dae Hee teases Hyerin, causing her to roll her eyes playfully. "Okay fine! Let's all of us go to arcade today, but next time we go for a shopping", Hyerin says, clasping her hands together.

"However it'll be more fun to go with a partner, like playful and romantic concept", Dae Hee says out of the blue, making me choke on my own drink, "speaking of the partner, why don't you invite your boyfriend over too Eunjae-ah? I've never seen him but the way you described him before, he seemed like a sweet guy though!", she continues.

I choke on my drink again, widening my eyes as I give her the confused look on my face, "Did I say I have a boyfriend? For God's sake who would want to go on a date with me?", I retort, playing the tip of my drink straw.

"Me! I would want to if you like me back!", Jeonghan interferes the conversation between Dae Hee and I, causing three of them to laugh at Jeonghan's joke. Dae Hee tells Jeonghan to shut up and turn to face me again, "But what about the guy who asked you to go to the dance? Didn't he make a move to steal your heart?"

I purse my upper and lower lips together and shake my head in dismay. As Jeonghan notices the expression changes on my face, he comes up again to join the conversation. "Stop asking such weird questions. That dude is a coward after all— the real gentleman will never let a woman crawls desperately at them, instead a real man should go to the woman and carry them in their arms affectionately, right little Eunjae?"

"I'm not sure! Please put this topic aside okay, let me have a super fun day and forget about all of the love story and mid-test behind!", I retort whilst showing a ball of my fist to them.

——

14:45 p.m

From: Seungcheol

hi there eunjae! i wonder where you are right now bcs i'd like to spend time with you. would you mind if we hang out together?

I received a message from Seungcheol just in time all of us arrived at the arcade. Without wanting to feel bad for Seungcheol, I invite him over to join us as well and good thing that he agrees to join with my friends. While waiting for Seungcheol, I play a few games with the three of them. Around thirty minutes or so, my phone vibrates again as a message from Seungcheol pops up on the screen.

Seungcheol is finally here— he waits in front of the entrance door of the arcade, as I slowly make my way towards him. When my eyes caught his appearance, I approach Seungcheol and poke his shoulder lightly from behind. Swirling around, his teeth were shown as he flashes a smile to me, "Hi Eunjae, I'm sorry for being a bit late. Did you wait for too long?"

"Not really, we just started to play a few games inside. Let's come in, my friends are waiting for us now", I say, gesturing him to follow me. As both of us step into the arcade again, Seungcheol walks next to me creating the luscious fragrant around me. He does smell good.

Seungcheol slows down his pace as he turns to me and speaks up, "By the way, do you have any plans tonight?". I look up to see his expression— Seungcheol is biting his lips and his face screams an answer from me. "No, there's not much. I'd just be at home at night", I respond.

"Would you want to join my friend's party tonight? It's going to be lit, they serve barbecues and even cans of beers!", he exclaims in excitement while shoving his hands into the pockets his jacket. My forehead creates a few lines and wrinkles as I knit my brows. "Your friends won't mind?"

"No, they're some friends that you've met on that night, remember? Hansol? Woozi? Don't worry, they're fine to have you around. They invited some other girls over too", Seungcheol reassures as he gives the last smile to me. "But is Jeon Wonwoo--", I was cut.

"Jeon Wonwoo will never appear in front of you again, I swear", says Seungcheol, pausing in the middle of his sentence as he glues his eyes on mine, "even if he'll be there tonight, he will never dare to talk to you because let the real game begins tonight, Eunjae", Seungcheol smirks.

————

[ A/N ]

Hi guys! First and foremost, I'm really sorry for the delayed :( I've been thinking how to continue this but I'm fine now

Wattpad is still being shitty too, thats why I refused to update but I couldn't let you wait for too long!

I'll continue to write the next chapter as the punishment (for delaying my updates) later, I hope you can bear with my late update. Don't forget to leave a massive vote and comments! ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.6K 84
When she runs across 13 men who give her the choice to either be SLAUGHTERED or SLAVED Which does she choose? Book 1/2 Disclaimer: This story is enti...
314K 16.6K 76
chan, jihoon, wonwoo and jeonghan are runaways from the orphanage. to survive, they decide to rob a goofy-ass looking guest house. [WARNING: this fic...
46.3K 1.5K 32
In which Joshua and Jeonghan has been a couple for almost a year now......... The ships in the story is in the tags hehe. Start:06-14-2020 End:07-29...
112K 4.8K 93
Jeon Wonwoo works under KM empire He doesn't like his boss but still can't do anything Kim Mingyu, the CEO of KM empire He is cold, ruthless and mer...