Taken// Why Don't We

Da dance106

What if 5 girls got kidnaped by their favourite band? Why though? Guess they'll have to find out... Altro

Wtf!?!?
They Kidnapped Us?
Tired.
Nothing...
Why Do They Care?
Hang Out?
Calm Down.
Escaping... Or Not.
Girl's Day!
Ideas/ not an update srry
20 Questions?
Get The Keys.
Should've Stayed.
Give Them A Chance.
Bonding?
Mall Day.
Stand Back!
The Truth.
Love!?
Sorry.
Pool Day.
More ideas/ dkm not update
Connection.
Why So Eager?
Breakfast!
Mating?
Wow!
Breaking Point.
Wanted.
You Ruined My Shirt!
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!/ not an update but idgaf its christmas
Hungry.
Oh No!
Closer.
Clean The Floors Please!
Clean The Floors! Pt.2
Happy New Years/ not an update but who cares its 2018
Ashamed?
History.
Jealous.
The Bet.
Another Bet.
The Plan.
Q & A/not an update lol
Q & A answers/ not an update again srry lol BUT RLLY BIG NEWS SO READ
Don't Lie.
Tomorrow.
Day One.
Lose Control.
Swimming...
Catch us!
No One Will Know... Right?
Bad Liar.

My ideas/ not an update

2.9K 53 18
Da dance106

Hey guys...
Ok so I got to talk to y'all about something.
So I very much enjoy reading all y'all's stories and stuff. I'm seeing a lot more like "kidnapped by wdw and they're werewolves" type of stories. Which is awesome. And it makes me rlly happy to know that I might've inspired y'all to make these stories. Again... so fucking pumped and I love to read those types of stories.
The only problem is that... as I read multiple of these stories, I realize "oh. That's a cool idea... hold up... that's my idea." Which is cool I guess again it's so fucking awesome to have inspired u guys. It's just like, idk how to say this. Maybe try not to "copy" my story I guess. And I don't want that to sound rude because of course I was inspired by a story myself to write this book and I did incorporate the kidnaping and werewolf theme into my story. Though I don't think it's rlly cool to fully copy ppl's stories like chapter by chapter. I understand if u enjoy this book and wanna recreate it in some ways, but maybe try to think of different ideas than just basing your story off of another author's ideas (which again I hate saying because some of my chapters r based off of some of your guys' ideas, though I'm seeing a lot of my own personal ideas that I've thought long and hard about in other people's stories as well). I'm sure all of y'all r super creative, amazingly brilliant ppl who have wide imaginations.
Srry if this came across in a bad way. I'm not mad, just kind of bothered I guess. But anyways tysm for reading and enjoying my story. I'm almost done the next chapter so be ready for that... and ily all.
Byeee!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

183K 2.6K 24
In which a girl is forced to go to a Why Don't We concert and bumps into Zach Herron highest ranking #1 in whydontwe (heads up I wrote this in middle...
22K 155 44
Why don't we but with a girl member
643 1 14
"you're the worst brother anyone could have. why can't you let me be friends with zach? why do you assume i'm hooking up with zach when i barely see...
18.4K 425 25
[lowercase intended] when you get added to a group chat with five crazy boys, where will you end up? { completed }