The Styles Triplets

بواسطة IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... المزيد

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Seventy-Three

36.1K 1.4K 674
بواسطة IWLWWY_Fanfics

Edwards POV

"Edward," Beth knocks on the door, "Edward please open up. Ed, it's 2 in the afternoon, you have to eat something. Please open up sweetie."

I don't answer her. I let her knock until I hear her steps disappearing down the stairs. I sit against the small couch by the windowsill and look out the window. I saw Marcel and Harry leaving and Marcel looked like shit. I've been wondering where they went all day that I've been sitting here. 

Ever since last night, I haven't been able to sleep. I have bags under my eyes and I've drank half a case of a thirty case of beer I had stashed in my mini fridge. I'm running on beer and no sleep. Calum has been texting me all day and so have the other lads telling me to come to band practice. I haven't responded. They kept calling so I shut my phone of because I hated hearing the damn marimba ringtone over and over again.

I keep picturing Tia in my head and the way she was yelling at me. The way her makeup ran down her face and her hands shook. She was so pissed at me and I continued to set fuel to the massive explosion I caused last night. I shouldn't have told her all that I did about those girls that I could give less of a shit about. I'm such an asshole and I ruined my relationship with her once again.

I've hesitated on calling her at least fifty times since last night. She hasn't texted or called. My phone is off but knowing Tia, she would reach anyone she can to get ahold of me, but she hasn't. I know she's pretty destroyed and so am I. I should go to her house and apologize but her dad would probably kill me. She's a daddy's girl, and that fuck probably knows and hates me even more than he already does.

Marcels POV

"Why do you want to run tests on me?" I ask the doctor, "you didn't do that on my previous appointments?"

"I know," he sighs and looks at Harry then back at me, "but we just want to make sure you are okay."

"Here," I roll up my sleeves, "I haven't harmed myself, my scars are healing, I'm sure my breathing is fine. This is what I have come for, not to take some silly tests."

"Marcel," Harry warns, "you're not the doctor."

"It's okay," Doctor Phillips chuckles, "please Marcel. It won't take long, I promise and it won't hurt a bit. I'm just going to do a couple brain analysis and ask a couple questions."

"I'm sorry to be rude here but I don't believe I came to a therapy session," I frown. I hear Harry huff and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm a registered pshycologist as well," he mentions. 

"Fine."

Harry's POV

I am asked to leave the room as they do Marcel's analysis and question him. I'm worried because Marcel can be a real smart ass sometimes. He doesn't like to be corrected. He always has to be right and that's one thing I don't like about him and Edward.

I texted Chloe wishing her a good morning but she hasn't responded and it's almost two in the afternoon. I asked her to be my girlfriend last night after the party. She wasn't as happy as I thought she would be, but I guess it's because she was attacked by Olivia and Tia. 

Olivia. I can't believe I kissed her last night. I couldn't sleep after that. I texted Marcel after she ran off and he said she was sound asleep in his bed. At least I think that what he said, his text wasn't very clear in grammar. 

She kissed me back, I won't forget that moment but after all the drinks she had processed in her, she still managed to realize what she was doing wasn't right. I don't regret kissing her because it was something I've never felt before. I've been waiting to kiss those lips but the timing was so wrong. She probably thinks I took advantage of her, just like I said I wouldn't have when Edward handed her over to me. I feel like such an asshole.

I sit in the waiting room after what seems like an hour. I watch the small children playing and drawing the the giant chalkboard hanging on the wall. I lean in my chair and check my phone for a message from Chloe but she hasn't responded. I text her again.

*Hey, I hope you're feeling better love. I was wondering if I could stop by later on today. I want to see you.*

Send.

"I'm fine mom," I hear someone whine.

"No you aren't," the woman responds, "I can't believe I let you go to that party without your brother."

"It's not a big deal," the girl responds. I look around to see who's talking so loudly. I see a woman and her daughter come into the waiting room. The girl stops midway and her mother takes a seat. I look up and she's standing frozen looking at me.

"Olivia," her mother waves for her to come and sit down. My eyes lock with hers and her chest rises and falls rapidly. Olivia looks at me then turns and quickly walks awat down the hallway.

I stand ready to chase her.

"Harry," Doctor Phillips calls, "we're done. I have news for you."

I look back and she's gone. I sigh and follow the doctor back into Marcel's room.

Edwards POV

I finally decide to turn my phone on and I texted Calum what happened last night. I told him I wanted to be left alone and he understood. Michael was pretty pissed and Calum even said he was going to text Tia. I told Calum to tell him not to say shit to her or I'd beat the shit out of him. 

I finally grow a pair and call Tia. I shouldn't be calling her, especially since I'm completely hammered right now and I talk a lot of shit when I am. She doesn't answer on the first ring, but I call her again and she answers.

"Leave me alone," she says.

"Nice to hear you too," I laugh. May I remind you, I had about 20 beers since one in the morning, so I'm fucked up right now. And I wouldn't be surprised if I die from alcohol poisoning in a few minutes.

"I don't want to talk to you Edward," I can hear the annoyance in her voice.

"Then why did you answer," I fire at her.

"Screw you," she says, "what do you want."

"You know you love me," I burp, "you can't resist hearin' my voice. Do you want me to phone sex you?"

"Are you drunk?" she asks.

"Maybe," I laugh and lay on the floor, "let me phone sex you. I'm really good at it, and you fuckin' know it babe."

"Don't call me babe, we're not together, and no,  you can't," she says and I can feel my blood heating up my body.

"You don't get to call it quits," I almost shout, "I do. I'm the man and I say it's not over."

"Go fuck one of your whores. You confirmed last night that, that is what your going to do and you wouldn't be thinking about me while doing it. So instead of trying to phone sex me, go have sex with your bitch," she says and hangs up the phone.

Fuck, I love it when she's angry. It turns me on. I stand from the floor and grab the shirt I took off yesterday and pull it over my body. I call Sebastian and tell him he needs to get the car and take me to Tia's. I'm drunk, but I know not to drink and drive. I learned my lesson after getting my licensed suspended.

I sit in the back seat and he drives to her house. I tell him to take me to the back alley of her house and to go back home instead of waiting for me. If she kicks me out, I'll stay there until she lets me in. I'm such a sap sometimes too when I'm waisted. My emotions come and go a lot, and right now I need them to be on the emotional side right now if I want to win her back.

I climb her fence and run across the yard. Her little shit dog chases me and I kick it. That damn dog never liked me and I used to throw it around when Tia made me watch it in the summer. He runs away crying and I make it to Tia's window. She better fucking be in her room. I climb the rose fence to reach her balcony. I prick my hand with the fucking thorn on the way up and suck the blood as I reach the top. I look into the glass doors and she's in the bathroom changing. I think about sitting here and watching her instead of barging in. Im such a pervert.

I open the door and trip over her fucking suitcase. Suitcase? What the fuck!

"What are you doing here?" she comes in yelling, throwing a shirt over herself.

"What the fuck is this?" I point at the suitcase I tripped over, "are you seriously leaving me again?"

"It's empty you moron," she opens it and throws it to the side. 

"Why is it out?" I shoot back.

"I was cleaning out my closet," she points to the new clean closet behind her, "why are you here? I told you to piss off."

"I'm here to apologize," I stand and stumble. I hold onto her curtains and the pipe falls off and so do I, "shit. I'll fix it later."

"Dammit Edward," she helps me up and grabs her curtains and throws them in the closet.

"Please forgive me Tia," I get on my knees in front of her, "I was pissed last night and I didn't know what the fuck I was saying. You know how mental I can be and I fucked up. I will do anything, just please don't leave me again. I don't care about anyone else besides you. Literally, I'm fucked up and drunk, but if you leave me again, I won't be able to handle myself."

"Shut up," she kneals down with me, "I don't know if I could believe you. You said some pretty fucked up shit."

"I know," I hold her waist, "and I regret it. Just please, I'll do anything."

She smiles at me and scoots in closer. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me, "I hate you."

"Is that a yes?" I smirk and she rests her head on my shoulder.

"No," she laughs, "yes it is."

"I'm sorry," I hold her in my arms again, "I love you so fucking much."

"Kiss me you fool," she grabs my cheeks and I fall back. She lays on top and kisses me passionatley. 

Marcels POV

Harry and the doctor enter the room again. I sit patiently and Harry stands by the door, refusing to sit down.

"So we talked to Marcel and did some analysis. We took what you mentioned to me about his behavior and found out that Marcel actually has Schizoaffective Disorder and Delusional Disorder," he says.

"What is that?" Harry asks. I roll my eyes and sigh. I know what it is, and I disagree with his statement.

"Well people with Schizoaffective Disorder have symptoms of both schizophrenia and mood disorder such as depression," he looks at me, "or bipolar disorder. As you told me, he's been acting strange and we believe that's what is happening to him. He's been diagnosed with this disorder."

"What about the other one," Harry asks.

"I'm perfectly fine," I interject, "All your analysis are false and I will not sit here and take this from someone who barely got his PHD."

"Marcel," Harry frowns.

"Again, its okay," Doctor Phillips smiles at Harry, "this is the type of behavior we get from someone with the disorder. People with Delusional Disorder have of course delusions which involve real-life situations that could be true, such as being followed, or even seeing things that aren't there. This lasts for at least a month tops."

"It can last longer," I interrupt. Who is this guy?

"Yes, it can also last longer," he takes my answer into consideration.

"So does that explain him seeing that person," Harry asks.

"Just say her name," I frown, "I know you're talking about Veronica."

"Why are you being such an asshole," Harry asks then sighs because he was just  explained to as why I am, "nevermind. Don't answer that."

"I know this isn't like him," the Doctor looks at me, "since when has he been starting to act this way?"

"You can stop talking in third person, I'm right here you know," I say.

"Since Veronica left," Harry tells him, "She left about November?"

"December," I interrupt again, "I would know. It's been two months."

"Well the Delusional Disorder shouldn't last long," the doctor says, "just keep him away from large crowds of people for a while and he'll be fine."

"Thanks Doctor," Harry shakes his hand and the doctor hands him a slip to pick up my medcaiton later.

"Yeah, thanks for nothing," I walk out of the room and head out of the hospital. These hospital don't know anything. They just give you false information and take all your money. I'm not delusional, I'm just in love.

(* Hey guys! I've missed you! I hope you loved the update! Please vote and comment! I'm really glad you're liking it !

My computer came in, so that means even faster updates! yes I said it before, but I promise this time. My explanation for the not updating quick this time, I went out of town and there wasnt wifi :( and I came home late yesterday! But I'm here and I tried to update super fast for you guys! I love you and I hope you're having a great summer! :) *

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28K 1.1K 34
Harry and Louis were a couple, a beautiful couple to most. Edward didn't really care about that though. or where Harry the CEO of Styles Corp. had a...
234K 7.9K 52
This is my story to tell and I am going to tell it. This story is about a boy, he was so broken before he met the loves of his live. Louis William To...
10.2K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
Sleepy l.s au بواسطة Kat

قصص الهواة

25.2K 703 15
All the Tomlinson kids are healthy except for Louis. At school he's known as he boy with issues. He sits with Ernest and Doris, the three are triplet...