Kingdom Hearts: A Hearts Memo...

Por ChocoboRacer702

Piri keeps on having these strange visions and dreams. Could they be her own memories or the future? She wasn... Más

Chapter 1: Good Morning!
Chapter 2: Island Fun
Chapter 3: Confessions
Chapter 4: A Life Changing Night
Chapter 5: Traverse Town
Chapter 6: The Princess of Memory
Chapter 7: Wonderland
Chapter 8: Cold Hard Evidence
Chapter 9: Riku and Olympus Coliseum
Chapter 10: Cerberus
Chapter 11: 1st Return to Traverse Town
Chapter 12: Love and Jealousy
Chapter 14: The Dark Realm
Chapter 15: Reuniting With Serah
Chapter 16: Agrabah
Chapter 17: The Cave of Wonders
Chapter 18: Being a Princess
Chapter 19: Monstro
Chapter 20: No Bro Fight
Chapter 21: Atlantica
Chapter 22: The Balance
Chapter 23: Halloween Town
Chapter 24: This Is Halloween
Chapter 25: Hook's Ship
Chapter 26: We'll Always Be with You
Chapter 27: Grandma's Stories
Chapter 28: Hollow Baston
Chapter 29: Sora's Sacrifice
Chapter 30: Not Your Fault
Chapter 31: Return To Hallow Baston
Chapter 32: End Of The World
Chapter 33: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 34: The Final Battle
Chapter 35: Partings and Beginnings

Chapter 13: Farron Sisters and The Mark of Mastery Exam

489 10 0
Por ChocoboRacer702

CHAPTER 13

Piri's POV

Aerith gave me a familiar bracelet. The bracelet had a black heart in the middle but the hearts on the side were silver. I felt like I have seen it before.

"This bracelet was left in the first district where you guys left." Leon said, leaning against the wall, "Is it yours?"

"Well, it feels familiar..." I put it on and closed my eyes. I blocked out everyone around me and everything went black.

There was a girl with pink hair in a side ponytail. she had blue eyes and cat earrings. She had on a red, mini tartan skirt with lace on the end of it and a white botton-up tank top with a collar. over that was a white, see through jacket. She had knee high black socks and gray wedge trainors.

"Who-?" I stopped talking when another girl came into view. She had a Radiant Garden guard uniform, but had messy pink hair and the same blue eyes as the first girl.

"Ri..." they both said. Their voices... the one with the ponytail sounded like me. Well, my voice was a little bit higher. That's when I realized; the two people in front of me were... people that I know.

"Please, can I get your names?" the one in the uniform walked up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm afarid you'll have to figure it out on your own." The other girl pouted at this.

"Aw, we can at least give her a hint, sis!" the 'sis' rolled her eyes, but still smiled. "My name starts with an 'S'. And hers is-"

"An 'L'," she finished. Their figures disappeared and I was left alone. I felt my conscious come back.

"Look, she's waking up!" Goofy's voice rang out. My eye sight became more clear. Sora was holding me and Donald and Goofy were on the other side of me.

I blinked a couple of times, "What happened?"

"You stopped after you put that bracelet on," Donald said.

"Did you remember anything?" Goofy asked and I looked at Sora. His face looked like a curious child's.

I sat up and looked at the jewelry given to me, "This thing was given to me by two girls. I think they are important to me... but I can't remember there name."

"Well, at least you remember that much!" Sora grinned.

"Starts with an 'S' and 'L'... that's the hints I got!" I said to them then I thought more. They did look familiar. And the guard's hand did have a familiar touch... "I got it! They are my cousin and they lived with my grandma, Akira!"

"Okay, and their names?" I saw what Sora was trying to do.

"...Serah... and Lightning!" Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith gasped at this.

khkhkh

Sora's POV

As we walked through the Second district looking for the keyhole, Piri explained that this Serah and Lightning was a part of her family. They lost their parents and their grandmother toke care of them until Lightning said she would take care of both herself and her younger sister. She joined the guard to a place called Radiant Garden, the place where they lived. Serah became a teacher and thought kids, including Piri, about the light and darkness. She said she went home with Serah one time and told her grandmother about the light and darkness.

I smiled, "I'm glad you remember them!"

She sadly smiled and looked at the ground, "I am, too..."

"Sis..." she started to glow. I widened my eyes, "Uh... Why are you glowing?"

She looked at her hands and gasped, "Sora!" she disappeared.

"Wak! What just happened?" Donald exclaimed.

"Where'd she go?" Goofy asked, looking at me.

I looked up at the starry sky, "Not you too..."

khkhkh

Piri's POV

The light faded and I saw I was in another world. This one wasn't anything like the previous worlds I had been to. It was small and there was a tower. I haven't been here, but it feels like my sister was here before. I went inside the tower to investigate.

"Where am I?" I wondered out loud and went up the spiral staircase. Damn, who lives here? There was at least a thousand of them before I reached to the last door and knocked on it.

"You may enter." a gruff and deep voice answered.

I opened the door and walked into the room. There, sat a rather severe-looking old man with long, grey hair, bushy eyebrows, and a long grey beard that parts down the middle. The hat he had on was cone-shaped and blue with yellow stars and a yellow cresent moon. He wore long, billowing blue robes with sky blue linings. He was kind of intimidating. "Do not be afarid."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Master Yen Sid, a powerful sorcerer that knows the properties of the keyblade. I thought Master Eraqus, Xehanort, and, of course, your mother and father. Do you remember them?"

"Anzu... and Isao..." I gasped at what I said, "That's right! Aqua, Lightning, and Serah told me about them... but didn't get to meet my dad and mom. When she gave birth to me, she... and dad... I don't know."

Yen Sid smiled and nodded, "I can sense your memories are faded. However, they are coming back. Your powers have something to do with that."

"But what caused them to be faded?" I asked.

"I predict it was Master Xehanort himself. He knows you can interfere with his plans." he said and I clenched my teeth together. I remember he was the one who changed Vanitas and tried to get him to kill me and Aqua. Deep down, I know Vanitas wouldn't harm me.

"Okay, so I know mom chose me to be the princess of memory, but I still don't understand why..."

"She sensed that balanced heart of yours." he simply explained.

"But, didn't she have one?" he shook his head 'no'.

"She knew one day you will be ready for this honor, but it also can harm you." I tilted my head. What honor? "I understand you are chosen. However, I'm not the only one who knows that. I dread you to be careful. Such knowledge can bring you protection, but it can also bring harm to you and your friends."

I gasped, "My friends? I can deal the pain, but... my friends? I need to go back! I need to find Kairi and Riku before anything else happens!"

"I could not pinpoint Kairi's location. Her whereabouts are shrouded in darkness. Riku, on the other hand, is being lead astray by the evil fairy, Maleficent."

My eyes widened as the thought of Terra being controlled by that witch... but Riku, my love? "What has she done to him?"

"She lead him to believe you and Sora replaced him and Kairi with Donald and Goofy." he said. "He saw you two with them. That's what is causing him to believe it."

"I can't leave them because of that. But I also can't stop loving Riku!" I looked to the ground.

"Yes, he does love you and you might be able to save him from being a pawn to the darkness. But be on your highest guard." he warned.

I sighed, "I need to find him. As well as Kairi, my dad, the two Farron sisters, and grandma and grandpa Ice cream. Is Sora and the others still at Traverse Town?" he nodded. "May I go back?"

"There's one more thing." he stopped me, "Besides the matters I pointed out to you, I've leaded you here to undergo the mark of mastery exam."

I raised my right hand and summoned Rainfell, "But this keyblade isn't mine- it's my sister's. I don't understand why I have it even."

"After she gained the power of Master Eraqus' keyblade, she didn't need that one anymore."

"That memory I saw... of the master being struck down... was real?" he closed his eyes and bowed his head. I glared at the ground and whispered, "It was his fault! All of Master Xehanort's doing... no, he doesn't even deserve that title!" I dismissed my key and looked up, "Put me up to it. I'm doing this for my friends and family. I'll pass with flying colors!"

Another weird thing happened; my eyesight became blurry and I closed my eyes. My head started to hurt as I seen a vision.

"Don't play dumb. Sora. He's been trying to steal you from me." Riku said.

"How can you even think that!" he pinned me down onto a nearby bed.

I gasped and opened my eyes. My heart was pounding and I could say it was in my stomach. What was that? I shook my head.

"You saw memories?" Yen Sid asked.

"I... I don't think so... I was with Riku..." I gulped, "In some place I never seen before."

His eyes widened and his face paled, "But that could only mean..."

"What? What's going on?"

"I need further analysis. You still need to take the Mark of Mastery exam." before I can ask what I need to do, he waved his hand and I ended up in another place. I looked around. What was this gloomy place? There was nothing here but water, sand, and darkness... a dark beach.

khkhkh

No one's POV

Back at the tower, Master Yen Sid got up and walked over to one of his bookshelves and pulled out a book. The cover read, "The Fate of the Radiant Garden's Prophetess." and had a half white and black heart on it. The master read it and gasped.

"She has seen the future. How was I not aware of this?" he put the book down on the table and sat down, "The prophetess has a balanced heart and gains the power of seeing things that are yet to happen if she is given an ability that has something else to do with the timeline." he closed the book and continued talking to himself, "She can see memories, thanks to her mother, but that would also mean..." he paused and looked down, "...Piri."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.6K 28 9
Piri is searching for a way to escape the dark realum while searching for her love and the king, fighting to keep her and her unborn child alive. Wil...
21.4K 809 23
*insert lenny here* Soriku, what else can I say? Proper description: Imagine the life Sora, Riku, and Kairi would have if they had a "normal" life...
426 0 27
It's been months since Emma and the others were looking for Sora. Everyone decided to stay on the Destiny Islands. Riku woke up from a nightmare and...
83 6 7
Akira didn't ask for much, all she wanted was to live her life on the island with her friends. Adventure was never necessary for her, as opposed to o...