Kingdom Hearts: A Hearts Memo...

Af ChocoboRacer702

Piri keeps on having these strange visions and dreams. Could they be her own memories or the future? She wasn... Mere

Chapter 1: Good Morning!
Chapter 2: Island Fun
Chapter 3: Confessions
Chapter 4: A Life Changing Night
Chapter 5: Traverse Town
Chapter 6: The Princess of Memory
Chapter 8: Cold Hard Evidence
Chapter 9: Riku and Olympus Coliseum
Chapter 10: Cerberus
Chapter 11: 1st Return to Traverse Town
Chapter 12: Love and Jealousy
Chapter 13: Farron Sisters and The Mark of Mastery Exam
Chapter 14: The Dark Realm
Chapter 15: Reuniting With Serah
Chapter 16: Agrabah
Chapter 17: The Cave of Wonders
Chapter 18: Being a Princess
Chapter 19: Monstro
Chapter 20: No Bro Fight
Chapter 21: Atlantica
Chapter 22: The Balance
Chapter 23: Halloween Town
Chapter 24: This Is Halloween
Chapter 25: Hook's Ship
Chapter 26: We'll Always Be with You
Chapter 27: Grandma's Stories
Chapter 28: Hollow Baston
Chapter 29: Sora's Sacrifice
Chapter 30: Not Your Fault
Chapter 31: Return To Hallow Baston
Chapter 32: End Of The World
Chapter 33: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 34: The Final Battle
Chapter 35: Partings and Beginnings

Chapter 7: Wonderland

611 14 1
Af ChocoboRacer702

CHAPTER 7

Piri's POV

I forgot how beautiful the lanes in between was. This brings so much memories of me and Aqua zipping through the lanes and landing in new worlds. I would use the magic Aqua taught me to defeat the Unversed while she would use her keyblade.

'her keyblade...' I raised my arm and summoned Rainfell, which was hers. 'Why do I have her...?'

I thought back further, when we first arrived in Destiny Islands. That's when she told me our hearts are connected. she sang me that lullaby she loves to sing to me. Soon after, I felt a warm light enter my body.

'That's it! That light felt like the light that comes from the keyblade! She gave the power of the keyblade to me.' I smiled as the key disappeared, "Thank you, sis! May your heart be your guiding key... wherever you are." I whispered.

"PIRI!" Sora shouted in my ear, which earned him a slap across the face.

"Don't do that again! Ow..." I rubbed my ear, "I think it is bleeding." he rubbed his cheek in response.

"We are heading to our first world," Donald said.

I looked out the window and saw the world. It was strange-looking. As soon as we landed, we started to fall down this hole with real and painted clocks all over the walls. One nearly scared me half to death by a loud ding. My friends laughed at me and I blushed in embarrassment. I still laughed with them, however. Goofy throw his hands behind his head and laid back. The floor grew closer.

"Um, Goof?" I tried to warn him.

"Huh?"

THUD! He land on his back while Sora, Donald, and I were on our feet.

I reached my hand out for him, "You okay?"

"Uh-huh!" he took me hand and I helped him up, "Thank ya, princess." he bowed.

"Hey," I placed my hands on my hips, "We're friends. Call me Piri! And you don't have to bow to me, 'Kay?" Sora rolled his eyes.

"There you go with the innocent 'okay.' " He chuckled, "I swear that's your catchphrase."

I grinned, "You know it!"

"Oh my fur and whiskers! I'm late! I'm late, I'm late!" a white rabbit ran past us, "Oh dear! Oh dear, oh dear! I'm here, I should be there. I'm late, I'm late! Oh, the queen! She'll have my head for sure!"

I cringed, "I'm not royalty, but, taking someone's head because they're late? That peculiar..."

"You're a prin-" I shot Sora a glare that stopped him mid sentence, "Um... you're... uh, pretty! Yeah, that's what I was going to say... yeah..." I rolled my eyes as Donald and Goofy laughed.

"You two are like siblings," Goofy pointed out. I meet eyes with Sora and we smiled and shrugged. I guess he was right.

We went down this hallway to find a door.

"I got it!" Donald opened it to see another one, "Wak!"

"Allow me!" Goofy opened the next one- to find another smaller door!

Sora was getting annoyed, by the way his face looked, "This is the last one!" he opened it and, sure enough, "What! How many are there?" I giggled at this.

"My turn!" my door was the smallest, but it was the last one. I let the boys go first and when I crawled through... Well...

"I'm stuck!" Sora turned around and looked at me. "Help me!"

He smirked, mischievously, "What's wrong, sis?"

"Sora," I growled, "You damn well know what's wrong. Just get me out!"

He put his hands behind his head, "What's the magic words?"

"Hocus pocus!" I said sarcastically. Then I snapped, "Sora, this isn't funny! So help me, I'll tell Donald and Goofy about your memories! You know I can!"

"Oh really?" He challenged and I smirked.

I automatically thought of a memory of him and Riku sparring. They were duking it out while me and Kairi was watching. When they were in the water, Sora's shorts fell and he tripped. He on pink and red heart briefs. Riku and I were to the point where we couldn't breath, we were laughing too hard, and both Kairi and Sora were red as the hearts on his underwear.

I evily chuckled and raised my voice, "Hey, Sora! Do you remember the time you and Riku dueled? The one with you to in the water?" That got the other two's attention.

"What? There's too many like that!" he said, confidently.

"...and you accidentally lost your trousers and revealed your girly heart briefs?" I watched his face go red just like back then, "Oh, and I believe Kairi was watching as well~"

His eye twitched and he laughed nervously, "Okay, give me your hands."

I smirked with victory, "Thank you!"

After Sora help me out, finally, we look around and a bizarre feeling ran up and down my spine. Everything in the room looked like it was painted on the walls and ground. I stretched until I seen the white rabbit running across the floor. How'd he get so small? He ran through a small door, which closed after he ran through. I noticed the bed was the only thing that was sticking out. A small opening was behind it so I pushed it make it more apparent. I turned my attention to the small door.

"How did he get so small?" Sora asked and he was answered by an unexpected person... or thing?

"No, you're simply too big." the doorknob just said and we jumped a little.

"It talks!" Donald exclaimed.

"Must you be so loud? You woke me up!"

"Oh, uh..." I scratched the back of my head, "We're sorry?"

"Good morning." Goofy greeted, politely.

"Good night!" it snapped, "I need more sleep." I sweat dropped at this.

'Lazy doorknob. I thought Sora was bad...' I thought.

"Wait, tell us how to get small!" Sora said.

"Why don't you try the bottle... over there?" he suggested. I turned to see the table, painted on ground, pop up with two bottles on it. Sora picked up one with the blue label and drank it. He shrink down to the size of my thumb. I picked his hood from his short sleeved hoodie.

"You look really cute at this size, Sora," I smirked, "I wonder what Kairi would think having a thumb-sized boyfriend."

He crossed his arms and pouted, "We need to catch that rabbit. Put me down!"

I giggled and put him on the table. After I, Donald, and Goofy drank from the blue bottle, we shrunk down to Sora's new size. He jumped off the table near us. We went through the passage that I discovered and found ourselves in another strange place. It looked like something was happening. I saw a girl with blonde hair and a blue dress standing on a podium and a woman sitting on a larger one, overseeing everything.

"What's going on?" Sora asked me.

I shrugged, "How should I know?"

"Quiet!" Donald said in a hushed voice. The white rabbit ran to a stand and blew his trumpet.

"Court is now in session!" he proclaimed.

"I'm on trail? But why?" the girl asked, sounding highly confused.

"Her Majesty, the queen of hearts, presiding!"

"This girl is the culprit. There's no doubt about it. The reason is... because I say so, that's why!" I crossed my arms.

"That's not a-" Sora covered my mouth and rest came out muffled. He shot a warning glare at me and I sighed. He let go.

"That's so unfair!" the girl exclaimed.

"Well, have you anything to say in your defense?" the queen asked, snobbishly.

"Of course! I've done absolutely nothing wrong! You may be queen, but I'm afraid that doesn't give you the right to be so... so mean!"

"Yeah!" I silently cheered and Sora and Goofy covered my mouth. I widened my eyes and placed my hands on top of theirs.

"Silence! You dare defy me?" the queen snapped at the girl.

"Hey, guys, we should help her out," Sora suggested.

"Yeah. this is an unfair trial. I believe that girl hasn't done anything." I said, feeling my anger rise.

"Yeah, but the-" Donald objected.

"We're outsiders, so wouldn't be 'muddling'?" Goofy asked.

"Meddling!" Donald corrected.

"Oh yeah, and that's against the rules."

"I know that! I traveled with Aqua..." I sadly looked at the girl, "Even so..."

"The court find the defendant... guilty as charged! For crimes of assault and attempted theft of my heart..." Wait, heart? That girl was innocent! "Off with her head!"

"No! No! Oh, please!" the girl pleaded.

"Hold it right there!" Sora yelled. We all ran pass the guards and close to the girl.

"Who are you? How dare you interfere with my court?" the queen demanded.

"Your majesty, I apologise, but that girl is innocent. We know who the real thief is!" I said.

"Uh-huh! It's the heartle-" Goofy began but covered his mouth. I guess telling her outright that there's little black demons running around isn't allowed either.

"Anyway, she's not the one you're looking for!" Sora explained.

"Nonsense! Have you any proof?" Uh... no... no, we didn't... they locked up the girl up in a huge bird cage. "Bring me proof of Alice's innocence. Fail, and it's off with all your heads!"

Great! How are we going to find that proof? Alice had told me that the Cheshire Cat may know of a way. So, we went into the forest to try and find him.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

412 13 14
{{Book 1 of Flipside's Kingdom Hearts Saga}} Ceres is a young boy at the age of thirteen to fourteen, holding a Keyblade and the powers of The Prince...
13.6K 200 30
Mai washed up on shore along side Kairi with no memory of her past. The first thing she saw on the Islands made her heart flutter with joy and her ch...
36.3K 745 43
There is only one thing standing between Sora's slumber and awakening; Roxas. Sakura leads him to his tragic end and is reunited with Sora as payment...
13.2K 362 43
A girl wakes up on a distant shore...with no memory of who she is or was before the moment she opens her eyes to the sky. The only thing is, in a uni...