Kingdom Hearts: A Hearts Memo...

By ChocoboRacer702

Piri keeps on having these strange visions and dreams. Could they be her own memories or the future? She wasn... More

Chapter 1: Good Morning!
Chapter 2: Island Fun
Chapter 4: A Life Changing Night
Chapter 5: Traverse Town
Chapter 6: The Princess of Memory
Chapter 7: Wonderland
Chapter 8: Cold Hard Evidence
Chapter 9: Riku and Olympus Coliseum
Chapter 10: Cerberus
Chapter 11: 1st Return to Traverse Town
Chapter 12: Love and Jealousy
Chapter 13: Farron Sisters and The Mark of Mastery Exam
Chapter 14: The Dark Realm
Chapter 15: Reuniting With Serah
Chapter 16: Agrabah
Chapter 17: The Cave of Wonders
Chapter 18: Being a Princess
Chapter 19: Monstro
Chapter 20: No Bro Fight
Chapter 21: Atlantica
Chapter 22: The Balance
Chapter 23: Halloween Town
Chapter 24: This Is Halloween
Chapter 25: Hook's Ship
Chapter 26: We'll Always Be with You
Chapter 27: Grandma's Stories
Chapter 28: Hollow Baston
Chapter 29: Sora's Sacrifice
Chapter 30: Not Your Fault
Chapter 31: Return To Hallow Baston
Chapter 32: End Of The World
Chapter 33: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 34: The Final Battle
Chapter 35: Partings and Beginnings

Chapter 3: Confessions

849 18 3
By ChocoboRacer702

CHAPTER 3

I was extremely excited to see other worlds with my best friends. But what killed me was rather if I should tell Riku how I felt or not. I was sitting on the paopu tree, looking at the fruit. Aqua told a little bit them. Those words came back to me:

"Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit... and the fruit represents an unbreakable connection."

'If I can help Aqua can fight... those monsters... I can tell him how I feel!' I gathered up my courage and jumped off the tree to find him. I came to the cave the leads to the other side of the island. I found Sora, Riku, and Kairi... though I wish I hadn't.

"Hey..." I quiet down and stood next to Kairi. "So are they at it again?" I asked her and she nodded.

"It's a race!"

I giggled and looked over at Sora and Riku. Sora spoke, "If I win then I'm captain! If you win-"

"I get to share a paopu with Kairi!" my smile disappeared as my heart felt a million daggers went through it. Did he just say...? "Deal? The winner gets to winner share the fruit with Kairi!"

I couldn't believe what he was saying that. I closed my eyes and looked away. Tears fought for release but I fought against it. Instead, I smiled and looked at Kairi. Our eyes meet. She smiled at me and I turned my attention to the two practical brothers.

"Okay, on my count!" she started.

Riku smiled at me and I hesitated to smile back. When he frown at me, I realized he saw right through me- something he was able to do since we were little.

"3... 2... 1... GO!" Kairi shouted and they took off. I turned around and ran back to the other side to the secret place. We all knew who was going to win, anyways.

khkhkh

I walked into the hideout we use. I wasn't letting myself cry over silly shit like this. then I thought, 'I should have seen it coming... I'm not as beautiful as that girl.'

I looked at the drawing of me and Riku in which we drew of each other. I noticed there was a puddle of water on the ground and I decided to look into it. Instead of crystal blue eyes, I saw sapphire blue. Instead of braided light blue hair, there was short blue hair. It took me a minute to process this in my mind but I recognized her; Aqua.

"You're more beautiful than anyone, you just need to believe that." she said and I gasped. A single tear escaped from my eye to the water and my reflection was normal.

'Thank you, sis!' I smiled and touched the water. I stood up and looked down at the water. Suddenly I felt a tap on the shoulder and I spun around, ready to punch whoever it was.

"Whoa there, it's just me!" It was Riku and he was smiling. How can he smile? I lowered my fist and crossed my arms.

"What are you doing here?" I glared but mentally smacked myself for using the tone, body language, and words.

His smile dropped and he raised an eyebrow, "What am i doing here? What do you mean, 'what am I doing here'?"

"You know what I meant. Just answer the question." I was getting irritated.

"Hey, I saw you upset about something so I came to you to ask what's the matter." he frowned.

"What, after you shared a Paopu with her?" I coldly said.

"I was only teasing Sora!" he said through his teeth.

"Does it really matter? You shouldn't joke about the fruit. For all we know, the legend might be real." he growled at me.

"I also was worried about you!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed dryly, "Adorable... now tell the truth! I bet you don't even care about me."

"I DO CARE ABOUT YOU!" he shouted.

"Uh-huh, I'm sure you-"

SMACK! His strong hand went across my cheek. I held it and it burned so badly. I glared at him as the heartache was kicking in. I couldn't believe he did that!

"Piri, I-" I stopped him with a blow to the jaw. He grunt and fall into his back.

"You seem to care about me a lot, huh?" I turned and ran out of the cave and into the treehouse. There, Sora was gathering his stuff up for the trip.

He smiled at me. Then it dropped, "Hey, sis... what's wrong?"

I was still upset from that ordeal, but I smiled and said, "I'm okay, I guess."

"You guess? What does that mean?"

I thought about that one. Despite... what happened, I still love him. It was my fault I dragged him to that point.

"Pi?" I sighed at this, "You know you can talk to me about anyth-"

"Ikindalikehimmorethanabestestfriend." I said to fast for him.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, let me try that again," I cleared my throat, "I... have feelings toward Riku... but... GAH!!! I don't know how to tell him!"

His eyes widened but he nodded in understanding, "I feel that way, too!"

"About Kairi?" He grinned his most famous grins and nodded. I smiled and closed my eyes, "I knew you a thing for her."

"Well, go tell Riku that you love him." I shot my eyes open as he said that. "Or do you want me to-"

"NO!" I shouted and he smirked.

"Well, let's go and find him!"

I growled, "Don't say anything or else I'll-"

"You'll what?" he challenged.

I smirked evily, "Do you want to go down that road?"

He raised an eyebrow, "What road?"

"Remember the score? I don't think Kairi knows yet." His eyes widened again.

"FINE! I WON'T TELL RIKU!" I laughed him and he blushed.

"Tell me what?" we shot our heads around to the exit. Riku was there.

At the the corner of my eye, he looked at me, "I'll leave you two alone."

I grabbed his wrist and mouthed, 'Thank you!' He nodded and left.

"Piri... I'm sorry for-" I hugged him tight.

"It doesn't matter! You're here and I don't want you to leave!" his arms wrapped around me.

"I promise never to do that again. I'm so sorry, Piri!" he pulled away and kissed my forehead, "Come on, I want to show you something you need to see."

I smiled, "Lead the way!"

He lead us back to the secret sanctuary and something felt different. I looked at Riku, who was smiling and pointing the direction of our drawings. I walked over and kneel down it. I gasp at the sight of the drawing of him sharing a paopu with me.

"Remember I hide my sword from you?" he held it in my direction, wanting me to look at it. It had a heart with my name in the middle.

"Riku... I didn't know you felt that way..."

"It killed me when I slap you. I hope you can forgive me."

I looked at him, lovingly and saw a chalk rock on the ground. I picked it up and fiddled with it in my hand. looking back at the legendary fruit in the drawing, I smiled.

"You don't know what I was gonna tell you..." I did the same as he did and drew a paopu going to him. "I feel the same way."

He gasped, "Really?"

"Riku, I love you. I always have." He smiled and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked but closed my eyes and kissed back. a few minutes, we pulled away.

"Can you promise me something?" He gently smiled.

"Anything!" I said.

"Promise not to change?" I snorted at that.

"Come on! You know I'm too stubborn. I really don't see me changing." I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest, "My turn, promise not to break my heart?"

He chuckled, "Like I'm really gonna say no..."

"Riku..." I pouted and looked in his eyes.

He sighed, "Alright, I promise not to break your heart."

A/n: Was my love scene to mushy or was it okay? Who guessed Riku liked her? Thanks for reading, everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 262 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...
938 17 10
Sora, Ane, Riku, and Kairi all live in Destiny islands, all very close with one another. But when darkness consumes his home and his island, taking h...
2.6K 28 9
Piri is searching for a way to escape the dark realum while searching for her love and the king, fighting to keep her and her unborn child alive. Wil...
83 6 7
Akira didn't ask for much, all she wanted was to live her life on the island with her friends. Adventure was never necessary for her, as opposed to o...