The Price of Love

By Love_Bri94

Desperate to keep everyone off her back about her love life, Sydney Michaels goes to extreme measures to prov... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xviv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxvix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxviv
Q&A
xl
❤️
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlviv
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
👍🏽
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lvxiii
lxix

ix

20.2K 988 275
By Love_Bri94

Christopher Brown
A Few Days Later

My life ain't never been so damn dull! Now that I don't have clients every day since Sydney has me keeping my days open just Incase she may need me. My mom dipped and went to Cabo with my aunt. So I've been stuck in this house since Sunday.

Dinner with Sydney's family was cool. Her mom is hilarious. Her stepdad is chill and her little brother is cool. The only annoying one is London. I know Sydney mentioned her being married but I still haven't met her husband. The entire time I was there she was in my face. Plenty of times I had to hold Syd back. That little fireball is psycho.

After dinner me and Sydney chilled down in their family room. That house is humongous. She played me in 2K and actually almost won. We played a few more times then she wanted to be childish and climb all over me. Then we were interrupted by London. She started being petty and once again Sydney was ready to fight so I thought it was best if we left.

I still haven't told her that I know why she's single.

Pausing the game I picked up my phone. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I'm too fucking bored. I scrolled to Sydney's contact and hit FaceTime.

It rung for a while but she finally picked up.

"Why do you always call me when I'm sleep?" She said only showing her eyes.

I laughed. "I'm bored and was wondering if you'd want to spend the day with your fake boyfriend?"

"Do you not remember your own rules?!"

"Man I do! What time you coming?"

"Oh so you just know I was gone say yes?"

"Hell yeah."

"Ugh." She finally showed her entire face while sitting up.

"Mmm, So you sleep naked?"

She held on to her sheet tighter. "Are you feeding me while I'm there?"

"Of course! I got a drawer full of menus in my kitchen. We can order whatever you want."

"Looks like I'll be stopping at the grocery store before I get there."

"Daaaamn you gone cook for Daddy? I like that shit."

She hit me with the stale face. "Send me your address, I'll be there in an hour, BYE!"

"Sydney wait!"

"What Chris?"

"Make sure you brush those damn teeth cause I can tell yo whole mouth stank just by looking at you right now."

She tried to hold in her laugh. "Fuck you! Bye!" She hung up.

Laughing I got up and went to go find something to slip on, I've been sitting around in my briefs since I woke up. After grabbing my clothes I jumped in the shower. Once I was dressed i sent her my address then watched TV until she showed up.

Twenty minutes later my doorbell rung. I got up and opened it. I took the bags out her hand then let her in.

"I hope yo ass can cook." I said.

She flipped me the bird then walked in. I looked down at her outfit. She had on a Nike sports bra with the matching leggings. Her hair was in a bun and she barely had on make up.

"Don't be having me over here bored as hell." She snapped.

"Shut up." I smacked her ass while walking past her to the kitchen.

"I swear if you smack my ass one more time ima knock you the fuck out."

"You can event reach my face shorty."

It's so crazy to me how we so comfortable around each other this fast.

After putting up the groceries I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder and headed upstairs to my room.

"I like riding up here." She said.

"I bet you do. Yo little ass is heavy as shit." I tossed her on the bed.

"Nobody told you to carry me. My legs work just fine." Her legs were up in then the air then she spread them wide as hell, like on some stripper shit.

"God damn!" I gripped her ankles and pushed her legs back, she didn't budge or tell me to stop. "You flexible as fuck! Where have you been all my life?"

"Don't get any ideas pretty boy." She smacked my cheek and my moved my arms.

"Oh it's too late for that. I got a couple ideas running through my mind now."

She laughed. "Anyway how are you going to entertain me on this lovely day?"

"I was just hoping we chill, watch some movies, roll up, I can beat you in 2K again."

"That was an off day for me. You can't beat me when I'm in my zone."

"You can't beat me."

"Put yo money where yo mouth is then nigga!"

She stood up and walked closer to me.

"Come On since you wanna talk so much." I said.

"100 dollars each game?" She said as she sat in the seat next to me.

"Now you talking."

Later On

"100,200,300,400." I counted out the blue strips in Sydney's hand. She really beat me 4 fucking times! I only won twice! And it's not like I let her win she actually knows what the fuck she doing. "Who taught you how to play 2K so damn good?"

"My brother." She laughed. "He came to visit me in New York one time and all he did was play his game so I told him to teach me."

"Damn, I should punch that nigga the next time I see him. Now I'm out of 400 dollars."

"Hush with all that crying boy!"

"Shut up." I pushed her head. "I'm hungry, you ready to cook for me."

"I'm not doing all the work, so come on." She grabbed my hand and we headed downstairs. She washed her hands and started prepping the food. I took a seat up on the counter.

"You would say we're friends now right?" I asked.

"I guess. Even though it's against the rules." She smirked.

"So friend, why won't you tell me why you and you're ex broke up."

"Because I just feel like it's not important Chris. I'm learning to leave the past in the past."

I took a deep breath. "What if your sister already told me what happened?"

She quickly looked up. "She did what?!"

"Saturday, she told me about what happened."

"UGGGH! I swear I fucking hate her!"

"I don't know why she felt like she had to do that though. After that I walked away from her. She's cold hearted." I said.

"Ever since we were little she just has always tried to ruin my life. She used make shit up just so that I could get in trouble. Every time something went wrong for me she would laugh. She used to talk about my dad, the bitch is just pure evil. After me and my ex broke up I was extremely depressed. I blamed myself for everything. I kept questioning if I was the cause of all this, what did I do wrong to make him be the way he is. I just recently accepted that none of this is my fault he's just wrong as fuck for what he did."

"He was, it's nothing you could've done to change the situation, it wasn't your fault, he should've been honest with you instead of dragging you along. We've only been around each other for a week but I know you're a good woman Sydney."

She looked at me and her eyes were red. I climbed off the counter and pulled her in my arms.

"Don't cry." I told her.

"The whole situation is so fucking crazy and embarrassing, I don't know why London would even do that to me." Sydney said.

"She told me but it ain't like I'm about to sit here and judge you. Everybody has crazy situations. We just learn from it and keep it pushing." I grabbed her chin and made her look up at me. "Keep your head up beautiful, there's somebody out there that's going to treat you exactly how you should be."

She smirked. "I hope so."

I kissed her cheek. She pulled back and went back to the food.

"And one day you're going to find a girl that's going to love you so good that you'll have to find another career and it won't even bother you." She said.

"We'll see."

Sydney winked at me. My lip pierced into my bottom lip as I watched her move around the kitchen. Man this girl is dope.

- £ -

After dinner was done we went and chilled down in the basement. I rolled up while she ate fruit and spilled on Hennessy while music played.

"You smoke?" I asked her.

"Occasionally."

"Well I'm about to get you high today."

"Cause it's Friday."

"You ain't got no job."

"And you ain't got shit to do."

We both laughed.

"That was corny." Sydney said.

"You the one that started It so I guess yo ass the corny one." I lit the blunt and hit it then passed it to her. She took it, I watched as she hit the blunt then French inhale. She took another hit then passed it back to me.

"I still can't figure out why you single." I said before placing the blunt in between my lips.

"I'm single by choice. Being loved the wrong way once can make you never want to be loved again."

"I hear you."

"Well I know why you're single, but say you weren't this escort or whatever you want to call it, what would you be doing?"

"Well I did graduate from college with a business degree, I've always wanted to start my own clothing line."

"Woooow, that's exactly what I want to do."

"What's stopping you?"

"Money."

"Syd you just gave me 10 bands like I asked for a dollar, that can't be it."

"Failing to be honest. It'll suck to put my heart and soul into a line and then it ends up not meeting my sale goals and I'll just be heartbroken over something else."

"I feel the same way but you can't let fear stop you from doing what you want. If you never try you'll never know."

She got up and  moved over to me then sat on my lap. "So why haven't you started your line?"

"I've patented my company name, next step is to meet with designers. My mom always taught me about not living in fear. I never have and I never will. If this line doesn't work out it'll just be a lesson learned, simple as that." I shrugged.

"What about the money you might lose?"

"I ain't hurting so I ain't tripping. You should try your line. You never know what could happen."

"Now if I do this and I fail, I'm coming to you for my money back that I lose."

I laughed. "I'll give you back every dime. I promise."

She smiled. "Whatever."

It got quiet and we just focused on our blunt and drinks. I can tell she was basically drunk and so was I.

"To be honest, I'm starting to hope that this month doesn't go by so fast."

"Why is that?"

"Because once this month is over, that means that I'll no longer get to be around you and I have to go back to being alone." She said while playing with the ends of her leggings.

I lifted her head so that she could look at me. "I hope this doesn't fly by each other.

Sydney stared down at my lips while licking hers. Next thing I know our lips were on each other's, moving in sync. Sydney moved so that she could straddle me. Gripping and smacking her ass, I pulled on her bottom lip. My hands roamed up her body and under her sports bra. I squeezed her breast before pulling them out. My tongue flicked over her nipple.

She moaned as my mouth covered the whole thing. Standing up I started walking upstairs. I left hickies all over her chest and titties until we got to my room. Lying on the bed I climbed on top of her and we started kissing again. She tugged on my shirt.

I stood up and peeled it off then tossed it across the room. My fingers slid into her leggings and pulled it off with her thong.

"How many positions do you think I could put you in before the night is over." I asked while rubbing my fingers in between her lips.

"So I See were just breaking all the rules."

I bent down and spread her legs wide while opening her pussy and giving it a nice and slow lick. "Fuck those rules."

————

Part 2 coming later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.2K 32
"the bodyguard" sequel.
180K 9.2K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
677 1 13
When Maleah's ex is dating her childhood best friends ex girlfriend. So they make a plan to make them jealous, and to appear like they had also moved...
202K 10.6K 38
14 years later, your favorite couple is back.