Kingdom Hearts: A Hearts Memo...

Por ChocoboRacer702

Piri keeps on having these strange visions and dreams. Could they be her own memories or the future? She wasn... Más

Chapter 1: Good Morning!
Chapter 3: Confessions
Chapter 4: A Life Changing Night
Chapter 5: Traverse Town
Chapter 6: The Princess of Memory
Chapter 7: Wonderland
Chapter 8: Cold Hard Evidence
Chapter 9: Riku and Olympus Coliseum
Chapter 10: Cerberus
Chapter 11: 1st Return to Traverse Town
Chapter 12: Love and Jealousy
Chapter 13: Farron Sisters and The Mark of Mastery Exam
Chapter 14: The Dark Realm
Chapter 15: Reuniting With Serah
Chapter 16: Agrabah
Chapter 17: The Cave of Wonders
Chapter 18: Being a Princess
Chapter 19: Monstro
Chapter 20: No Bro Fight
Chapter 21: Atlantica
Chapter 22: The Balance
Chapter 23: Halloween Town
Chapter 24: This Is Halloween
Chapter 25: Hook's Ship
Chapter 26: We'll Always Be with You
Chapter 27: Grandma's Stories
Chapter 28: Hollow Baston
Chapter 29: Sora's Sacrifice
Chapter 30: Not Your Fault
Chapter 31: Return To Hallow Baston
Chapter 32: End Of The World
Chapter 33: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 34: The Final Battle
Chapter 35: Partings and Beginnings

Chapter 2: Island Fun

903 17 0
Por ChocoboRacer702

CHAPTER 2

Piri's POV

"Ha! I win again, Sora!" he pouted, but smiled, at his loss, "Three to nine! And I made it ten!"

Sora laughed, "You got lucky that time!"

I giggled, "That's what you say everytime I win!"

He blushed, "Yeah, but this time, you did!"

She rolled her eyes and smirked, "What was the reason for it then?"

He stood straight and crossed his arms, "Um... the sun was in my eyes!"

I snickered, "Sure it was... so, what else do we need to get?"

"Let's see... we got the cloth and the log, so... um..." he was thinking a little long.

"Sora, don't tell me you forgot!" he nervously laughed and I face palmed myself, "You know, the rope!"

"Oh yeah!" I smiled and shook my head at this; he was hopeless.

"There should be one in the big treehouse!" I told him and he ran in front of me.

"Aren't you coming?"

I shook my head, "I'm going to the Paopu tree!"

"Okay! See you later, sis!" He ran off. He was definitely like a little brother to me. I just kept the nickname he gave me.

I got to the tree on the little island and Riku was there, carving out a picture of something on to his sword.

"Hey, Riku!" he jumped and hide the sword.

"Heh, Hey Piri," I raised my eyebrows.

"Um... what's wrong with yo-" I started then he interrupted.

"Did you collect all of the remaining stuff needed for the raft?" he asked.

I giggled, "I told Sora to get the rope for me."

"Seems your getting lazy as he is," Riku teased and my jaw hit the floor.

"Am not!" I pouted and he laughed.

"You're so cute when you pout! Stop pouting," I smirked and pouted. He laughed harder and I joined in.

"Hey, Piri," He suddenly was serious, "Do you remember the drawings we did of each other?"

"Yeah, why?" I tilted my head.

He shook his head, "It's nothing... but I'm glad we drew each other." I blushed at this. "What's wrong?" he asked me.

"Huh?"

He placed the back of his hand on my cheek. That instantly made it more warm. "Are you feeling alright?"

No, definitely not, "Yes, I'm perfectly fine!" I lied and he crossed his arms.

"I know you're lying!"

"Um..." just as I was about to say something to him, Kairi called out to us.

"PIRI! RIKU!" I sighed in relief. We looked to see Kairi at the other side of the bridge leading to the mini island we were on.

I ran to her with Riku close behind, "Hey, Kai! What's up?"

"I want those coconuts! I was trying to get them and I keep on climbing and..." she sighed.

"I'll help!" I stuck out my chest and Sora walked in.

"You're the same height as Kairi. how are you going get them?" I growled at him.

"Excuse me? What did you say, Sherlock?" he gulped and I sighed, "One of this days, I'll kick your ass."

I looked up at the coconuts and jumped up to start climbing. I was doing well until I felt myself slide down midway and I made the mistake of holding on tight.

"OOUUUUUUUUUUUUCCH!" I tried again and ended with the same result, except my skin rubbing against the tree. Failure. I got angry and blamed the stupid tree, "Listen here, I will get those coconuts one way or another, you freaking tree!" I heard Riku snickered. I cracked my knuckles and the quiet snickering stop. I ran up to the tree and punched the tree.

THUD! A hollow thud was all I heard. That and the waves crashing into the shore. A couple of coconuts fell to the ground

"Good job, Piri!" Sora cheered, "I didn't know you had it in you!"

I crossed my arms and tapped my foot, "Do you WANT me to kick your butt?"

He waved his arms in front of him for defense and laughed nervously, "Nah, Im good."

Riku laughed, "For the record, I was surprised."

"What?" he and Sora laughed harder, "You guys are so mean!"

Kairi and I joined in on the laughter. Then I felt something heavy bounce off my head. I growled and turned to see a stray coconut. I picked it up and drop kicked it, also not a smart move.

"OUCH!"

khkhkh

We were at the mini island. Sora sat next to Kairi on the tree and Riku was leaning against the tree with his elbows with his arms crossed. I sat on the ground with my knees against my chest. We all were looking at the sunset.

"So Kairi's home is out there somewhere out there as well as Piri's, right?" Sora asked.

"Could be. We'll never know by staying here." Riku responded.

"How far do you think we will go with just a raft?" I asked.

"Who knows? If we have to, we'll think of something else."

"Say, if we do get to another world, what are you gonna do there?" she straight up flirted with him. I growled internally.

"Well... I haven't really thought about it. It's just that, I've always wondered why we ended up on this island. If there are other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one?"

"I don't know." he throw one of his legs over the other side of the tree, not really caring about the question.

"Exactly! Which is why we need to leave. There's gotta be something greater..."

Something greater... that sounded familiar, "Outside this tiny world is a much bigger one." I mumbled unconsciously and they all looked at me. I guess Sora and Kairi decided to ignore this but Riku smiled at me.

"That's why we need to go and explore them."

"You've been thinking a lot lately, haven't you?" I asked softly.

"Thanks to you and Kairi! If you two haven't came here, I'd probably never thought of any of this."

'He's thinking about that... because of me?' I thought as felt guilty. "I'm sorry I put you through stress."

It was quiet until Sora said, "You okay, sis?"

I looked up at him, "What makes you say that?"

"Um..." Kairi pointed at my cheek.

I touched my cheek and realized i was crying. I rubbed the tear away, "I'm just fine, thank you!"

Riku sat down next to me and gave me a hug, "You don't have to be sorry. I was serious when i said, 'Thanks to you'."

I smiled and my cheeks went pink as i hugged back, "You're welcome, Riku."

A/n: So, what do you guys think? I won't have any mercy; good or bad thoughts, though I prefer a balanced statement.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

633 7 4
Riku X OC During the Mark of Mastery exam, Riku dreams of a girl he can't seem to remember. Who is she and why does she seem to know him? He journeys...
1.1K 43 13
Life on the Destiny Islands was fun for friends Sora and Riku and twins Kairi and Kate, when darkness attacks their home, everyone finds themselves s...
12.9K 262 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...
10.9K 258 16
When a mysterious storm comes across on Destiny Islands separating, Sora, Riku, Kairi and Maya. Sora and Maya are reunited in an other world. Teaming...