HER BLIND HUSBAND ( A Wattpad...

By Amalk807

Highest ranking #1 WATTPAD FEATURED STORY. He walked past her without sparing her a single glance. The one gl... More

Sneak Peek
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
AMAL'S NOTE
AMAL'S NOTE :)
THE HOSSEINI FAMILY AWARDS (Closed)
#1 IN SPIRITUAL
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
WEDDING INVITATION
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
#Hosseini Brothers
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
HOSSEINI BROTHERS :)
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE (Part One)
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE ( Part Two)
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY (Part One)
CHAPTER FIFTY (Part Two)
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
NOMINATED!
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
Teaser
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
The Hosseini Family Treasure Hunt
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
AMAL'S DISCLAIMER!
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE (Part One)
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE (Part Two)
EPILOGUE ONE
EPILOGUE TWO
HER BROKEN HUSBAND

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

23.6K 2K 359
By Amalk807

Happiness filled Bilal's heart when he saw Yumnah run towards his car, a large grin on her face.It reminded him of the good old days when he used to go pick her up from school and she always used to run towards him in a similar manner.

He had immensely missed his daughter over the past few days and that is why he had decided to take the afternoon off, so that he could spend some time with her.He had called Yasir to ask him for permission and he had readily agreed.

"Of course you can take her Papa, you dont have to ask for my permission.She will always be you're daughter first then my wife," he had said.

Bilal had been delighted by Yasir's answer and he was now more sure that he had given his daughter to the right man.

"Asalam aleikum Papa," said Yumnah as she got into the car.

"Waleikum salam.Look you dear, you are literally glowing."

"Really Papa? Its Pawpaw facewash.You should also try it sometime."

Bilal chuckled and started the car.Even after marriage his daughter had not changed.Still the crazy Yumnah.He wondered how Yasir was fairing on?

"So tell me, how is Yasir treating you?"asked Bilal though he very well knew that he should be asking Yasir that question, not his daughter.

"He is treating me well Papa.He is very gentle and caring...," she began and Bilal did not miss how her cheeks turned plum red.

"Mmmh i see, so he is just like me?"he joked.

"Well he comes pretty close."

Bilal let out a laugh at the same time internally thanking Allah.If his daughter or rather his only child was happy then he was happy too.

"So what life threatening stunt have you made Yasir do so far?" he asked.

Yumnah turned to look at him a really innocent look on her face.

"Life threatening and me?"

"I know you Yumnah.Im actually surprised with the fact that Yasir has not called me to take my daughter back," he said teasingly.

"I am really offended right now Papa.Is that what you really think of me?"

"Yumnaaah, what did you do?"

"Nothing.Nothing at all.We have just been chilling the whole time."

Bilal laughed again.Yumnah and chilling?Yeah right.Maybe Yasir but definitely not his daughter.

"So you have decided not to tell me?"

"Fine.Imadehisrunafterabus," she quickly muttered looking out of the window.

"Sorry?"

"I made him run after a bus," she said half laughing.

"You did what?Yumnaaaah,"said Bilal as he braked infront of a red light.Ya Allah, this girl.It had only been what?Three days?Poor Yasir.

"If Hussein ever calls me i swear i dont know you," he said shaking his head but then started laughing when he imagined both his children running after a bus.That must have been crazy.

"So, where do you want to go?Want to have icecream first?"he asked her.

"Can we go home? I want to meet Mama," said Yumnah.She had not talked to her mother since her Walima and she did really miss her mother alot.

"Okay, how about i drop you home and il go and buy us all icecream?"

"That would be great Papa.Can you get three extra tins?"she asked.

Bilal smiled knowing very well where this was heading but he still asked regardless.

"Three extra tins?For who?"

Yumnah blushed and then replied shyly.

"One for Mama, one for Baba and one for...Yasir.

"Awwww, for Yasir as well i see."

"Pssssht.Papa just drive okay.Yasir is the one who asked me to buy for him.Its hectic to go to the icecream shop from work you know...,"she said trying to sound as serious as possible.

"Of course he did."

The rest of the drive home was one filled with laughter as Yumnah told Bilal how Hussein had found her skipping the stairs of the Hosseini mansion.

"Okay dear, go in and il be right back with the six icecream tins," said Bilal stressing the six.Guess they were now a big family.Alhamdullilah.

Yumnah happily got out of the car and ran to their front door and rang the door bell, extremeley excited to meet her mother.They had so much to talk about.

Saeeda opened the door only for Yumnah to engulf her in a large bear like hug.

"Salam Mama, i have missed you so much," she exclaimed.

"Waleikum salam.Come in my dear," said Saaeda but one could clearly notice her lack of enthusiasm.

They both headed to the kitchen and Yumnah quickly sat on one of the kitchen stools as her mother put the tea kettle to boil.

"So hows you're married life?" asked her mother not even bothering to give her newly married daughter a look because if she had, she would not have missed the twinkle in her daughter's eyes which was solely because of Yasir.

"Alhamdullilah Mama.The Hosseinis are all caring and loving.Yasir's parents treat me just like their daughter."

Saeeda rolled her eyes.Of course they would treat her nicely.Yumnah had married their blind son, so of course they would treat her well so that she would never leave him.

"Has he touched you yet?"

Yumnah froze upon hearing her mother's blunt question.Where did that even come from?

"What sort of question is that Mama?"

"Never mind.I already know the answer.He is incapable so im sure he hasn't."

"Mama," hissed Yumnah.She really didn't want them to start arguing right now.

"Icecream's here," shouted Bilal and immediately the growing tension in the room easened out.Yumnah stood up and quickly put the three extra tins in the freezer afterwhich she took her own tin and dug in inorder to relieve her stress.

Yes, it was true that they had not taken the second step in their marriage but so what?Her relationship with her husband was a pure one.He had treated her with utmost respect from the very first day.He was always gentle and caring and he would always do or say something that would blow her breathe away.

Flashback to that morning...

"You know what habibty?"he said after they had finished praying fajr.

"What?"

"I am glad that i am blind and that i cannot see you," he said a distant sad look on his face.

"Oh, why do you say so?" she asked taking his hand and bringing it to her cheek.

"Because its said that in Jannah when you will see you're wife for the first time you will stare at her in awe for forty years."

"Yes i have read about that Yasir but what about it?"

"Then id rather see you then Yumnah.Id rather see you for the very first time and remain in awe of you for forty years.I will make dua everyday that Allah unites in Jannah," he said a smile on his face.

"Ameen," she said holding back her tears.

Then why would she want a man who had sight but would never appreciate her?Yasir always made her feel like she was the most beautiful woman ever yet he had never seen her and neither would he ever in the future.She loved him for who he truly was and would continue loving him regardless of what people thought.

Yasir had first become her friend, then her childhood crush,then her very first love and today he was what she always wanted him to be...

Her blind husband.

*******

The table at the centre of the cafeteria was extremely chaotic because it comprised of well...Hisham, Khaleel and Yasir.

"I am telling you bro, pineapple cannot go on pizza, it just cannot," said Hisham to Khaleel.

Yasir sat quietly munching on his pizza as he listened to his brothers argue.He loved pineapple so he of course loved it on pizza but who would tell Hisham that?

"And why not?"asked Khaleel.

"Because pineapple is a fruit."

"So is a tomato and it still goes on pizza," said Khaleel.

"Khaleelo, tomato is a vegetable okay.Just agree to what im saying because i am right," said Hisham at the same time taking a really large bite of the same pineapple topped pizza.

"It's useless arguing with you Hisham.Im going back to my office.Yasir enjoy you're time with him and just shout for help if need be."

Yasir laughed shaking his head.He had missed these two but at the same time he kept rubbing his finger over his wedding ring.The ring that she had specialy chosen for him and to be honest he was missing her as well.

"Bye mosquito face,"said Hisham as he waved at Khaleel.

Yasir laughed more loudly this time.He had never seen a mosquito but he was sure it was still something lame Hisham had come up with.

"So how are you Akhi?"he asked after Khaleel left.

"Alhamdullilah but i want to ask you that first.How are you little bro?Is married life okay?"

"Alhamdullilah Akhi.I am happy."

"Alhamdullilah but seriously Yasir," said Hisham as he took another slice of pizza from Yasir's plate.

"What Akhi?"

"You had to choose stupid Yusra only out of all girls in Canada?

Yasir burst out laughing.

"Guess its all Qadr Akhi," he said laughing.

"Well i guess."

"Akhiiiii."

"Okay fine fine.She is still stupid Yusra though," said Hisham.

They both continued laughing and talking not knowing that their Baba was watching them from a distance.

Hussein watched his two sons joke around and happiness filled his heart.His wife and him had indeed brought them up respectfully.They were now all grown up and now Alhamdullilah both were settled.

This meant that it was time for him to retire and he could do so in peace.

Both his sons could take over his post.They were both qualified.Yasir had worked really hard despite his blindess and gotten a diploma in business adminstration while Hisham was a really good architect.

Many had been awed by Hisham's architectural designs and to be honest he admired them too.

But then, Hisham was a joker while Yasir was the serious one.

He knew Yasir could handle the CEOs post effectively just as he was handling the finance department but then it would be too much baggage on him.Already he needed an assistant who read out everything to him and being CEO meant that he had to see and approve of designs.This was a construction company afterall.

He believed in Yasir but he was also a practical man so he knew that Yasir would not be able to handle it.

So that left his eldest son.

Hisham.

He was the best man for the post.

Hussein pulled out his phone to call his lawyer.

But was this the right decision?

Or would this decision break the otherwise very strong brotherly bond?

*******

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

QUITE A LONG CHAPTER.HOPE I DIDNT DISAPPOINT :(

UNTIL NEXT TIME

ASALAM ALEIKUM :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 3.5K 50
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
312K 19.9K 46
She loved him. He loved another. She was ready to die for him. He pretended to be oblivious to that. She was...
106K 7.5K 35
"If you didn't love me in the first place then you shouldn't have married me." She said, her heart sinking knowing that she didn't have a place in hi...
182K 12.8K 34
A spiritual story about two Muslim couples who were arranged to marry each other without knowing they've met and going on a journey of life both hav...