That Should be Me: A Larry St...

De foreveryoung31

Larry Stylinson: A bromance that causes a physical pain in your chest because you know in your heart, there's... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 15

19.2K 277 365
De foreveryoung31

HELLO EVERYONE! Just wanna say this is more of a filler chapter, revealing things about the rest of the characters and blah blah haha:) i kinda wanna use this chapter to  finish the events in the school so when they get back to London, there will be new drama ahead. I didn't start on the next chapter yet but i have a feeling that it'll either be sad or ...idk but i'll make it good, PROMISE! OK vote, comment, fan..you know the drill :D THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO COMMENTED,VOTED, & FANNED (there were comments that were amazing:D ) Ok love you guys lots<3 READING TIME NOW!

(hope you didn't forget about Alex! )

if you're disappointed in this chapter (aww whyyy?? ) then ...i don't know what i'll do :( haha have faith!

-Jacki xoxo.

Chapter 15

Louis’ P.O.V

Shaking off the annoyance from Harry’s teasing, I stormed out of the room. I can’t believe he just left me like that. Such a tease. 

Taking a good look around, I noticed that the frat house was still as chaotic as ever, with the students dancing hard and drinking. There will be many hangovers tomorrow no doubt. I scanned the area trying to catch a glimpse of Harry.

Where did he go?

I wandered around the house, stepping over scattered beer bottles and piles of trash. I was about to go upstairs to explore some more until I heard loads of moaning and shrieks that stopped me in my tracks.

Nevermind, I do not want to witness couples having sex.

Shaking my head, I turned a corner and bumped into someone. I managed to steady myself but the person must be too drunk since he/she fell to the ground with a thump. I peered down, trying to recognize the face. “Need some help…umm…?”

The person groaned and stood up carefully.

“Alex?”

“Oh hey Louis.” His face turned fully towards me but I noticed his lop-sided grin along with the uncoordinated balance.

“Wow, you’re getting yourself wasted,” I said, taking in the sight of a close-finished beer bottle.

“You know, having some fun in college.” He just shrugged and his eyes darted everywhere like he couldn’t concentrate on anything.

“Yeah of course mate.” Just as he was about to pass me, I snatched his arm. “Hold on, you don’t want to talk?” I asked, unsure of this uncomfortable silence. It was a bit odd since I could usually strike an easy conversation with Alex. He seemed different tonight.

“Sure?” he inquired, looking curiously at me.

“Come and sit.” I gestured to some chairs nearby.

“No, just say what you need right now Louis.” His sudden change of tone took me by surprise. I furrowed my brows and stared at him in disbelief.

What got his knickers in a bunch? He’s not usually like this. Alex is kind-hearted, soft-spoken and easy to tease. But the man in front of me now had hard eyes that tinged with an unknown emotion.

“What’s up with you? Is there something wrong?”

“Nothing at all.” He took a swing of his beer and then sneered at me. “I have to go, just leave me alone.”

I can’t believe what was going through my ears right now. “What the hell is wrong with you? You’re not like this!” My grasp on him grew tighter.

“Then what am I like then?” Angry tears started building up in his eyes.

“You’re sweet and easily embarrassed. You’re a good friend to have and I like talking to you in psychology.” Why was he crying? I reached out to wipe away the escaping tears only to have him shove me hard against the wall.

Fuck, I cursed in my head.

 I winced but held in the pain. “What was that for?” I asked, gritting my teeth.  

“You don’t know anything Louis. Nothing at all! You trust people too easily.”

“What do you mean?”

“I lied to you! Marilyn didn’t screw me over; it was the other way around.” Is that why he’s acting like this? He’s guilty of lying to me?

“What the hell are you saying?” I edged forward until he used his hand to secure me back into place. I didn’t realize he was this strong and even more so when he’s drunk. “You’re not yourself so I’ll talk to you later.” I grabbed his hand, trying to make him move it. He looked awfully dangerous right now and I would rather leave.

“You wanted to talk right? Let’s start talking or…not.” He grinned maliciously and then slammed his lips into mine. The pressure made my eyes go wide open, gobsmacked.

ALEX IS KISSING ME?

My mind wanted to scream and ordered me to push him away. This was so wrong. I hastily pried him off of me, feeling immensely disturbed. He stumbled a bit but took my resistance as a challenge.

Ok I know I admitted that I was gay but it seems like I’m only gay for Harry. Does that make sense? Maybe I’m Harry-sexual…wow that sounds idiotic.

“Now now, don’t be so mean,” he slurred, reaching for me again. I am not letting him touch me a second time. Before he can even lay a hand on me, I hit him in the balls with my hand.

The alcohol haze seemed to pass as I saw Alex holding at his private part and groaning loudly. That should sober him up.

I wiped my lips and frowned deeply. I feel like I’ve been violated. Well duh.

“Alex? How are you lad?” I carefully asked him.

“L-Louis, I’m sorry.” The sincerity in his voice and expression made me sigh in relief. The old Alex was back. That seriously scared me. “I-I wasn’t being myself.”

I felt a bit conflicted. On one hand I wanted to run away and pretended this never happened and on the other hand, I wanted to drill him with as many questions as I can, to know what was going through his noggin.

“Alex,” I spoke slowly. “You need to explain.” I thought he would just walk away but he nodded in defeat.

“I’m so stupid, I can’t have alcohol or else I turn into someone else, my alter ego I guess.” He ran a hand through his hair and let out a frustrated sigh. “I’m sorry I d-did that to you.”

“It’s fine Alex. I just wondering why and what you said about Marilyn.”

He licked his lips restlessly but continued. “Louis, it’s a bit awkward for me to say this but… I like you.”

“I’m flattered really but I’m sorry I-.” I was about to say I don’t see him like that and blah blah.

“I know…you like Harry.”

Was it that obvious that I have feelings for my mate?

 “But I guess my lust for you took over and when you didn’t let me get away, I couldn’t control myself anymore. I was jealous of Harry and the close relationship that you guys have with each other. Maybe I just want to feel that kind of love for myself. As for Marilyn, well I’ve been gay even before Marilyn; she didn’t turn me gay.” He stopped momentarily but I encouraged him to continue.

My brows knitted closer together; although I’m a tad confused, I’m not gonna interrupt him yet. But how come I haven’t noticed that he was jealous? And why did he date Marilyn if he was gay already?

“I was with Marilyn last year. We’ve only been going out for a week or so. Anyway, I went to my friend’s party alone, I thought one drink wouldn’t change me that badly but it got out of control. The next thing I remember, I was sprawled out on the couch, naked with a guy that I was flirting with that night.”

“Can I ask you…why do you change? And holy cow, I bet she was furious when she found out!” I exclaimed.

“Well for the question, alcohol gives me the strength to do what I don’t...well, won’t normally do. Even my personality is distorted and I guess my “evil side” comes out to the surface. Yeah I know, it’s a pathetic analysis but it’s been happening to me since I first drank alcohol. But I can’t give up that sense of freedom and catharsis that comes with it. Anything that could be bothering me while I’m sober comes out when I’m drunk.”

I simply nodded, not knowing what to add.

“And as for Marilyn, she wasn’t always like this. When we first entered UCLA, the girl I met was sweet and kind-hearted. But then Elena transferred here; they always had this rivalry since high school  and that just pushed her a bit.” He laughed bitterly at the memory. “I thought that by dating her, I could change my sexuality but I couldn’t really handle her bipolar moments anymore. So that day of the party, I just wanted to have some fun, I didn’t know it was gonna hurt Marilyn but I guess it did.”

“How?” I wanted him to finish. My eyes spiked up in interest. I should have some popcorn right now or better yet, carrots! However, Alex was breathing quite heavily as if recalling the event was taking its toll on him.

“Well pictures got leaked and someone rumored that Elena did that to get back at Marilyn. But it was stupid because Elena was away that summer. Nonetheless, Marilyn thought Elena wanted to ruin her reputation and detested her even more. While I was accepted as a victim, Marilyn was looked down upon. This entire school year, she tried to get her reputation back. She ended up being known as the queen slut instead of the girl that turned me gay. I guess she thought that was better.”

“But it doesn’t look like she hated you.”

“In a way, she felt sorry for me but never furious because she really thought her personality change turned me gay. A stab at her huge ego I’m sure. However, in her eyes, Elena has always been her nemesis even though Elena doesn’t care one bit about Marilyn.”

“Girls, I swear.”

“Tell me about it. Well I better go and throw this bottle away before I cause more havoc.” He grinned.

“I don’t think I’ll see you tomorrow so goodbye Alex. I’ll miss you.” I reached out and hugged him. Despite his attempt to almost rape me (see I knew that people like my bum), he was still the first guy friend that I made here.

“I’ll miss you too,” he murmured, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist.

“Find someone that will love you, someone who you can’t live without.”

“I hope I can.” We pulled away and I gave him a wide smile.

“Don’t worry, always think positive!”

“Bye Louis, come visit again ok?” He started walking off but kept his eyes on me.

“Will do. Bye!” I walked in the opposite direction. Well that was something alright. I shuddered before thinking about what I just heard. It was a lot to absorb in at the moment.

I huff a big breath and then my fingers etched up to my lips; Harry’s lips are much softer in comparison to Alex’s rough ones. Wait, why am I even comparing their lips? I groaned internally, shaking my head.

After walking around the big house for some time, while finding bodies laying around, drunk, or…yeah you know what, I saw Elena.

Finally, someone I know!

“Elena!” I called out, trying to catch her attention. She was sitting on a chair, chatting with her friends, I presume. “Elena, love!”

She finally noticed my shouts as she looked around before her eyes settled on me. A brilliant smile grew on her lips as I came closer.

“Louis! There you are! I thought I lost you! You poor baby, where did you go?” she cooed. Was everyone drunk at that this time now? I wasn’t talking to Alex that long did I? “I thought you would’ve been drunk by now too. Don’t British boys drink a lot?”

“Yeah but I was a bit…preoccupied.” I laughed uneasily.

She narrowed her eyes at me before dismissing it. She’s probably too smashed to question my unusual expression. I sighed in relief and took a seat next to her. “So who are these fellas?” I gestured to her friends.

“Oh I just met them today! That’s Jules, Xavier, and uhh what’s your name again?” She pointed to a boy with skater hair that almost covered his brown eyes. He looked at her with a smile.

“It’s Cal babe.”

“Right right, Cal!” she giggled uncontrollably. She’s definitely drunk right now.

“Hello there mates, nice to meet you.” I politely nodded their way to which they loudly chorused “Hi!” I chuckled, thinking that I would most likely be as loud and crazy if I drank a while ago. As they resumed their conversation, I turned to Elena.

“So Louis, I noticed that you and Harry went somewhere…alone.” Elena winked. “What happened?”

I groaned at her observation. “Wouldn’t you like to know?” My expression got softer when I saw her looking at me sadly. “What’s wrong?”

“You’re leaving tomorrow Louis.” I stroked her hair, slowly.

“Yeah, I know. I’m sorry I couldn’t stay with you for a month. Uncle Simon said we have to come back tomorrow.”

“I’m going to miss you and your craziness.”

“I’m going to miss you too love.” I pulled her in for a hug and sighed contently.

“I love you Louis Tomlinson,” Elena whispered quietly against my shoulder. I tightened my hold on her and rested my chin on her shoulder.

“I love you too.”

“But you don’t love me like the way you love Harry.”

I slowly pushed her back and noticed her emerald green eyes glistened with tears. Her wavy brown hair framed her face nicely but she looked at me, distressed. “You drank too much Elena,” I said, trying to shift the topic.

“I get it Louis, I’m not that drunk.”

I exhaled sharply, took her cup, and drank it in an instant. “I don’t know what to say but here goes. I honestly thought that there could be more to our relationship but for some strange reason, Harry is always in my head.” I clenched my fists tightly. “Maybe what Harry and I have…it just might be real and I’m going to see where it takes us.”

“I understand. I actually never had a chance right? Even when we first met, it was about Harry. It’s always been Harry for you Lou. And I think you guys have a connection that most people yearn to have. It’s not easy to find your soul mate.”

Soul mate? Harry’s my soul mate?

Alcohol can do strange things to people but it’s when they’re the most honest. Also I’m getting too many love confessions, I’m exhausted now. “Elena, let’s get drunk tonight! WHOOO!” I picked up a Jack Daniels bottle and started pouring it into cups with people cheering me on.

Elena just rolled her eyes, noticing that I’m trying to avoid the subject.

But the night is young and the party is just getting started.

*************************************************************************************

Zayn’s P.O.V

“No, I can’t drink anymore Zayn,” Joanne drawled, pushing back the glass to me.

“Yeah Zayn, stop making Joanne drink, you’re gonna turn her into a bad girl,” Tiffany warned jokingly.

“But Zayn is the Bradford bad boi so of course he wants her to,” Niall roared in laughter and then drank more of his beer.

“Shut up Niall,” I muttered, taking Joanne’s glass and downing it myself. Joanne does look flushed so I shouldn’t be pushing it.

“She only came to this party because of you so don’t make her leave.”

“What do you mean Tiff?”

“Joanne usually doesn’t go to parties.” Tiffany laughed and started to chew on some beef jerky. Isn’t that my beef jerky?

“Heyyy, stop stealing my food!” I yelled at her, with a hint of a whine.

“As long as she’s not stealing mine, we cool gurl,” Niall remarked, fist-pounding Tiffany.

I rolled my eyes at Niall. “Where’s Layla? I thought you went to hang with her.” Niall found us a while ago and joined in.

“Nah, it’s not working.”

“What do you mean?”

“I can’t do it Zayn. I can’t make her fall for me and then I have to leave! It just won’t work out. I’m calling it quits before it gets too painful. I don’t want it to be like me and Holly again.”

I sighed but nodded. “That’s really mature of you Niall.” He grunted in return and continued drinking and eating.

“Niall, don’t you think you’re drinking too much?”

“Liam! Where were you, mate?” I asked when Liam took a seat next to Niall and grinned at all of us.

“I was going around and telling the kids not to drink too much and to pick up their trash. Also I told the boys to be careful with their girlfriends because they have dads. I warned them to be responsible if they end up getting the girls pregnant,” Liam finished, smiling to himself.

He looks…proud?

“That’s nice Leeyum,” Niall began but then started going into hysterics. “I-I can’t believe you did that! No one punched you or anything?”

“No, they were really cooperative. I just smiled at them and they agreed.”

It must be Liam’s puppy dog looks. No one could say no to his face. Liam then turned to Joanne and Tiffany. “Hi girls! Don’t drink too much. It’s not healthy for you.”

Tiffany just finished laughing from Liam’s story but with a smile, she responded, “Don’t worry Daddy Direction, I’m just drinking a Shirley Temple. But Zayn over there has been forcing my innocent Joanne to drink. I think he’s trying to corrupt her.” She started giggling uncontrollably again.  

Liam immediately turned to me with a shocked expression. “Zayn! How could you do that to her? She has a father you know?”

I gave Tiffany a glare before smiling at Liam. “It’s not like that Li! I was just surprised that Joanne never drank beer before.”

“It’s hic..alright…hic..Liam,” Joanne hiccupped and then blushed tremendously. The truth is, I thought Joanne would come out of her shell more once the alcohol hits her system.

“Now that I think about it, Tiffany is always with you guys now, huh?” Niall wondered.

“Yeah, so?” Tiffany started, looking at Niall.

“You’re basically cock-blocking Zayn! Nice!” Niall high-fived Tiffany and laughed louder than before. I groaned at his statement.

“I LOVE THIS SONG! Zayn, let’s go dance!” Joanne suddenly shouted and then pulled me up, leading me to the dance floor.

These random bursts of energy from Joanne make her so spontaneous and fun to be around. It’s making me want to know more about her…a lot more.

The song “Blackout” by Breathe Carolina blasted from the speakers. I just found myself swaying to the techno-like song. Jumping up and down with the crowd and then moving my hips. Joanne was giggling at my side but started getting immersed with the music and dancing along.

Bringing her close to me, as the song slowed to its end, I whispered in her ear, “Will you wait for me?”

She looked at me, now sober completely. “What do you mean?”

“I have to leave tomorrow but I don’t want what we actually have…to end like this. I want to know more about you.”

What Niall said made sense and was really grown-up of him to think about his actions and consequences. But I don’t want to let go of this feeling without chasing after it first.

“There are so many girls out there that want to be with you. Why would you choose me?”

“Annie, I really like you.”

“I’ve never been in a relationship before, so I don’t know how this really works,” she confessed, shyly.

I just had to smile at her innocence. Part of me is saying that I might be changing her life if I choose to develop our relationship but the other part wants to just go for it.

“Don’t worry. I’ll help you. Will you be my girlfriend?” I asked earnestly. I haven’t realized the music was off and that I said that quite loudly. Peeking out, I saw that there was a crowd surrounding us, cheering me on.

“Say yes Joanne! He’s hot!”

“Come on, he’s just gonna leave you when he finds a hot singer or actress.” I turned to glare at a boy who said that, making him shut his trap.

“Annie, do you trust me?” I asked.

She nodded and I grinned. “Then trust me with you heart. I won’t let you go unless you want me too.”

“Annie, just freaking say yes!” Tiffany shouted over the crowd with Niall and Liam beside her, amused.

“The celebrity life is crazy and you’re an international pop star. We won’t see each other much but…” Joanne started, with tears clouding her eyes. “I-I trust you Zayn so yes, I’ll be your girlfriend,” she said it softly but my smile was bigger than ever.

“YESS!” I hugged her and spun her around in a circle. Everyone was chanting our names and it was brilliant. “I like you at lot,” I said once I set her down.

“I guess, we’ll just have to see where this takes us.” She placed her head on my chest and I embraced her tightly.

Placing a kiss on her head, I then carried her over to our table again.

“That was unbelievable!” Tiffany giggled and hugged Joanne.

“Wow Zayn, you just have to do that didn’t you? Now you’re leading her on. But you’re a good chap so I’m sure it’ll be fine.”

“I will Nialler.”

If Louis and Harry could fall in love on this trip, then what’s stopping me from trying to find love as well?

*************************************************************************************

Harry’s P.O.V

After I made my sneaky escape from Louis, leaving him breathless and lost, I merely wandered around the house. I tried to strike up conversations with people, but the girls just wanted to make out. So I made my way to a group of guys, looking at what they were doing.

“Hey, Harry! You want to play beer pong with us?” One of the lads asked. I don’t remember his name but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him in maths once.

“Sure?” I said but it sounded like a question.

“C’mon boy, sit here!” Someone else gestured to the chair next to him. “We have to wait our turns to go but you can go next after them.” I just nodded and looked at the game.

A guy with piercing blue eyes and jet black hair was obviously winning. He made the other guy drink almost all the cups. It was his turn again and the ball landed into the last cup. “YES! Drink it Sam!” he yelled.

The boy, Sam, looked defeated but also sick to his stomach. “I-I can’t Derek!” He quickly ran over to the can and vomited. The boys laughed and cheered on Derek.

“Ok who’s next?”

“Harry’s next! I gave him my spot!”

“How about Harry with Sal?” A big guy stepped forward and grinned at me. He had dull brown hair that looked like it could use some conditioning. It doesn’t look as lavish as Louis’ hair. When Louis gets his hair styled, it looks pretty cool but even if he does nothing to it, the color looks rich and suave. Well he does take a long time to make himself look perfect.

There I go again, thinking about Louis.

I grumbled to myself and the lads took it as me not liking my opponent. “Harry, don’t worry. Sal will go easy on you.”

“Huh? Oh no, it’s fine..erm..I was just thinking.”

“Alright then. Take your places and Harry will start!”

My aims for the first few shots weren’t accurate. Sal ended up making me drink 3 out of the 10 cups already. I hate losing due to my competitiveness.

“Come on Harry,” the boys rooted.

I took the ping pong ball and then flicked it just right. It landed perfectly into the first cup. I smiled in delight.

After a few minutes, Sal was passed out on the floor and I rose my arms up in victory. “WHOO!”

“Good job Harry!”

I then bid them farewell; I was feeling a bit tipsy myself. I mean, I could my own with alcohol but I guess that was some strong alcohol.

I felt like I was floating around, in a daze. Oh look its Louis and he’s kissing someone.

Wait…what the FUCK?

I became somber instantly and quickly looked for a spot to hide.

Oh a fern!

Hiding behind the fern, I saw Louis push him away and then hit him the balls. I smirked and laughed silently to myself. That’s my Louis.

Since his back is to me, I tried to examine the lad’s built and hair so I could figure out who this was. But that was to no avail. My blood boiled but not as bad if Louis had kissed him back. I don’t know what I would do if that happened.

Still, how dare he force himself on my Louis?

As I continued to scrutinize their behaviors, I lifted the fern and inched closer to the two. I wanted to hear what they were saying. I only caught a small portion of it…it concerned Marilyn. Who is this guy? They then hugged and said goodbye to each other.

The guy turned to walk in my direction. I was about to leap out and demand him tell me everything until I saw his face.

That looks like…Alex?

He likes Louis? Bloody hell.

He looks defeated with his slouched back and dejected eyes. He must really like Louis. And I don’t have the heart to go confront him about it anymore so I remained behind the fern, invisible…I hope.

After he left, I scurried out of the spot. Then I ran. I didn’t know where to go or which direction to turn to. The music was still on high volume and the party continues, yet I am not in the mood anymore. I’m just fatigued now. I saw the exit and rushed to get out. The fresh air surrounded me at once and the wind played with my hair. I breathed in deeply, taking in the aroma of the blossoming flowers.

The moon shone brightly but I was more interested in the twinkling stars. Just by looking up, I felt like I was submerged in the vastness of space.

“Don’t feel like partying Harry?” I know the sound of her voice but I chose not to look at her. The booze still swirled in my head but it was clearing off.

“Not at this moment, you should go have fun though.”

“Come dance with me Harry,” she whined, pulling at my arm.

“Let go Marilyn.” I frowned, taking her hand off of me. “Leave me please.” I closed my eyes, hoping that she’ll take my advice and go.

She hmmphed but remained where she was.

“There’s only one other guy that ever rejected me but he’s actually gay. You’re the second one so let me ask you, are you gay like Louis? You weren’t joking when you said you like Louis right?” She asked with a devious smile, as if she figured it all out.

I sighed. “Today’s my last day here so why don’t we end up on a good note?” I put my arms up for a hug.

“Answer me Harry, you like Louis don’t you?” she narrowed her eyes at me. I let my arms fall to the side.  I guess she doesn’t want my hug then.

“Why do you care?” I inquired, walking to a nearby bench and sitting down.

“I won’t let this happen to me again! I’m not gonna let freaking Elena ruin it!” She stormed towards me but didn’t sit down.

“What in the world are you talking about?” My elbows dug down at the ends of my thighs. I’m feeling a tad knackered at girls and their mood-swings.

“Do you know about Alex?”

Apparently I do. “No.” But that doesn’t mean I’m gonna admit it.

She let out a frustrated sigh. “People thought I turned him gay, even I thought I did. I felt terrible! But in reality, he was already gay to begin with! But I guess he wanted me to change him back so I don’t blame him. It’s all Elena’s fault who blew it out of proportion; she didn’t have to reveal his sexuality like that!”

You can’t change your sexuality to begin with, I thought but remained silent.

She was pacing back and forth, looking at the ground.

How odd. While Alex said Marilyn got mad at Elena for ruining her reputation, Marilyn seems to be furious at the fact that Elena exposed Alex instead.

I have to get this cleared up or else my brain will explode. “I don’t get it. What do you mean Elena is gonna ruin it?”

Her head perked up at my question. “Didn’t Louis make you turn gay and Elena encouraged it? I thought you came to me so that you can protect your manhood. I failed Alex but I thought I can save you.”

I don’t know why but I started laughing. How did she get this preposterous idea in her head?

Trying to control my fit, I stared into her sad eyes. Why haven’t I noticed? Under the layer of meanness contained a broken girl. She didn’t let go of her past and the pain that came with it. And now, she’s suffering because of her stubbornness.

Right at this moment, I just felt sorry for her.

“You actually liked him didn’t you? Alex I mean.”

She suddenly turned away and walked a few paces back and forth. “Why do you say that?”

“Because you’re not letting go of the past. You have to move on. You think you’re doing me a favor but in fact, you don’t want a repeat of what happened to you. You don’t want to look like a fool again.”

She let out a mocked laugh and stared out me. “You don’t know anything about me Harry.”

“Tell me why you hate Elena then.”

“She just seems so fake. How can anybody be perfect? Everyone freaking calls her princess as well.”

“Is this a jealousy thing?”

“How would you feel if someone just suddenly transfers into your school and steals your spotlight?”

“I’ll be fine with it?”

She groaned loudly, putting her hands on her head in vexation. “Whatever.”

“Just relax and calm yourself. Breathe Marilyn and let things go. Maybe if you and Elena get to know each other more then you guys can become friends. Who knows right?”

“I don’t know about that Harry. Anyway enough about me, come on, tell me. Who started liking the other first? You or Louis?”

“Whoa there, don’t change the subject to my love life.” See I told you, women and their mood swings.

She giggled a bit and then went to sit next to me. “I bet it was you since Louis denied it that day.”

“Yeah well, it’ll be fine soon.”

“Will you come back here?”

“To L.A.? Yeah of course, we’ll be here for concerts and maybe even vacation.”

She nodded her head. “I think you’re right Harry, maybe I should let it go. I won’t start fights or pick on Elena anymore but I’m not gonna be her friend. There’ll be no fun in that.”

“You’re weird.”

“Shut up.”

We spent that time laughing and talking. She wasn’t that bad to hang around with. Maybe if she didn’t have that stubborn personality, maybe if she didn’t need attention, then she’ll be a pretty brilliant girl. Ok fine, she can be obnoxious as well but she can fix that…hopefully.

“I hope I can leave tomorrow knowing that you’re a happier person now Marilyn.”

“The future is for us to grab and mold into what we want by the choices we make in the present. I was blinded by popularity and you’re right, I was jealous that Elena was able to gain quick popularity in a short time. My personality got warped and all of my friends left me to go to her. People started avoiding me because I wasn’t nice anymore. I thought that when I attended UCLA, I can start brand-new but she transferred in.”

“How come she keeps popping up in your life?” I asked with a chuckle. It can’t be that much of a coincidence right?

“She actually got accepted into Harvard and went but then because of her father’s bankruptcy, she attended UCLA instead since she received a full scholarship.”

I patted her on the back. “You’re gonna be fine, just fine. Don’t fret over it. Popularity is nothing; you can’t just be someone you’re not for people who won’t remain in your life.”

“Thanks for the wisdom Harry.”

“Don’t roll your eyes at me!”

“I’m gonna miss you,” she said after a moment of silence.

“I guess I’m gonna miss you too.” While she wasn’t exactly an angel..Ok fine she has been a bitch to everyone lately but it’s always best to look for the good in people.

“Can I get one last kiss for old time’s sake?” Looking into her pleading eyes, she seems to want it desperately. I mean, who doesn’t want my kisses? I’m sexy.

And one kiss won’t hurt right?

Giving her my trade-mark smirk, I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers lightly.

Pulling away, she smiled. “Thanks Harry. I gues—“

“What the hell Harry?”

Whipping my head towards the voice, color drowned from my face. Marilyn gasped beside me, hands covering her mouth.

Louis.

Oh snap, didn't think Louis would see did ya? I wonder what he would do to Harry now? hehe;) And seriously, tell me what you guys thought, i don't mind! I'm sorry that i didn't include any Larry moments, but it'll come soon...predicting the future, you know. Oh and don't kill me because of this cliffhanger, it's to make you guys want more. I actually finished this part but left it at this point. Yes I'M EVIL! haha:) bye everyone! stay tune for the next one!

-Jacki xoxo. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

167K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...
82.4K 3.5K 43
"You've got my devotion, but man I can hate you sometimes." In one year, Harry Styles' entire world flips upside down. With his father and sister gon...
112K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
196K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...