TARNISHING HER PURITY

Door His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... Meer

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 9: Not that worried

2.1K 88 50
Door His_Girl2000

Maze POV: 

I'm not going to ask him why he is behaving the way he is because its not my place to ask, if he wants to act like I didn't help him out then so be it. I am only human therefore I cannot change a way a person thinks. I will continue to live my boring life just like the way I lived it before he came, if this means he wasn't meant to be in my life then so be it, I will not fight what has been planned for me. The whole of Mr. Kim's lesson I completely ignored Channing's presence and concentrated on the lesson and on Mr. Kim as well. After class was finished I did what I've always done, I packed my bag extra slowly so I could stay with Mr. Kim a bit longer but this time he didn't question me about it, I guess he has just accepted it. 

"So when does sir want us to do this school newspaper thingy?" Dre asks me snapping me out of my thoughts. I just look at him and shrug my shoulders in response, I don't know why but for some reason it seems as if Mr. Kim is distancing himself from me. Whenever I put my hand up in class he would pick on someone else. "What's wrong with you?"  

"Hmm? What nothing I'm fine I'm just a bit tired that's all, I got home late and my parents gave me another lecture" I explain to him. I wasn't lying I did get home quite late last night and my parents weren't having it. They banned me from using my phone and allowing me to leave the house on the weekends for 3 weeks. 

"Why did you get home late?" He asks me with his eyes filled with curiosity. 

"Well first off Channing hurt himself then I bumped into a blind man on my way home, he was kind of lost so I helped him get to his house. He was a really nice man and he even invited me over to his house for dinner but I had to get home so" I tell him as I remember the kind blind man that I met last night. He was so happy and satisfied with life despite being blind. He honestly inspired me especially since he was so young yet so grateful for everything. 

"Wait how did Channing hurt himself-" 

"I rather not talk about someone who uses people then walks away" I cut Dre off and he just nods his head probably already knowing that I don't want to talk about it. I look across the lunch room and I make eye contact with Channing and as much as I wanted to roll my eyes, kiss my teeth at him my heart could only let me smile. Damn my good morals. 

"What the hell you just said you hated the nigga now you smiling at his ass?" Dre asks me and I'm surprised he hasn't noticed by now that I am absolutely terrible at being the bad girl. I can never be able to hold a grudge against anybody. 

"Give me a break" I sigh then pick up my school bag and begin to walk away from the cafeteria. I'm no longer in the mood for talking, I rather go into the gym and clear my mind off things. I walk into the school gym and I remove my black vans and put them aside with my bag and denim jacket. I look up at the rope and I begin to stretch my muscles, you see when I'm stressed or upset I always climb rope, I know its weird but for some reason being on high places calms me down. 

I hop onto the rope then I slowly begin to slide up until I get to the top. Whenever I get to the top I just stay up there clinging onto the rope, once I stayed up here for 2 hours because I was really angry at my parents.  

"What the fuck are you doing?! At least put down a safety mat!" I hear a familiar voice shout up at me forcing me to look down and make eye contact with an angry/ concerned looking Channing. What is he doing here? 

"Are you following me?!" I shout back down at him and he just looks down at his feet then clears his throat and looks back up at me. 

"No, I was just walking and I saw a dangling body-" 

"The door was closed, I know it because I closed it" I interrupt him and he just goes all silent making me laugh out loud. My mother always said that boys are hard work that they can never make up their own mind, its either they are happy with life or they want to over complicate life. Channing wants to over complicate life. 

"Just get down from there, you're making me dizzy" he instructs and I do as I'm told. Not because I want to see him but because I realized I hadn't put any powder on my hands so if I stayed up their longer my hands would've been rope burnt. 

"What are you doing here Channing? I thought you didn't know me" I say to him as I put my shoes back on.  

"Look no offense but I just don't want to be friends with you anymore" he responds and I just nod my head in agreement. What else can I do? I'm not going to beg him to be my friend, I don't need friends, I've managed to survive life with only having one proper friend I was never looking for another. 

"Ok I won't be your friend but before we break our friendship up, let me clean your forehead" I say to him making him look at me confused. He touches his forehead and feels the plaster then nods his head in agreement. 

"No really I'm fine-" 

I grab his arm and drag him towards the benches and force him to sit down. I open up my school bag and take out my first aid bag, I open it up and remove the alcohol gel and another plaster before placing it back into my bag. I pull him in closer to me and then remove the old plaster on his forehead making him open his eyes wide. 

"When I was 8 I fell off my bike when I was riding it to the shops with my brother, I scraped my knee and it started to bleed so much that I started to cry. I think I cried more because of the blood not because I was hurt." I laugh as I rub the alcohol gel onto his forehead to clean it making him wince in pain. "My brother rolled his eyes at me and called me a baby, he wouldn't help me up and he didn't aid my wound in time so it got infected." I explain as I place the new plaster onto his head and smile slightly proud of myself. 

"Well then your brother is a dickhead" he comments making me laugh. 

"Ever since that day I realized that there is no one looking out for me on this Earth so I have to aid myself, which is why I carry a first aid bag with me all the time." I tell him and he just stares at me intensely as if I have something on my face making me feel self conscious. "Do I have something on my face?" 

"Huh erm no its just erm... I have to go" he stummers and all I can do is just nod my head. I'm not going to ask him why because its none of my business and plus he is no longer my friend either so. 

"Ok bye oh and by the way I spoke to Jason today and I told him to apologize to you, has he done it yet?" I ask him. He opens his eyes wide and furrows his eyebrows as if he is worried or confused about something but I just shrug it off. 

"Jason Lane is in school?" He asks me. 

"That is what I just said" 

Yugyeom POV: 

"That is what I just said" she says before turning around and walking out of the gym leaving me confused as ever. I was 100% sure that Jason got kidnapped yesterday, I know I should've told Jaebum but I was afraid that he'd take me out of the school because Jason knew who I was. But what if GD was the one who kidnapped him? Wait, why would you kidnap someone then set them free unless you want to use them as a spy. 

Fuck I've got to tell JB, he'll be angry at me from keeping this from him but I can't sit back and let Maze get involved. When she said that she has no one to look out for her it really hurt me because all she does is look out for people even when they treat her like shit. She is a little angel, no wonder JB is connected to her. 

"Joon we in some deep shit and I don't fucking know what to do" I blurt out as soon as I open his class room door. He looks up at me then kisses his teeth and lowers his glasses.  

"Now you want my fucking help" he crosses his arms and places his pen down. I walk up towards him and sit in the seat in front of him. 

"Yesterday I saw Jason Lane get kidnapped but now he's in school-" 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I hear a familiar voice asks, I know that its JB's voice penetrating my ears but I refuse to believe that he is actually here in this room because JB never comes here unless its an emergency which means there is an emergency and ah fuck I'm in some deep shit. 

"You snake" I kiss my teeth at Joon who just smirks at me, how could he not warn me about JB being right behind me? I slowly turn around and make eye contact with an angry looking JB. "I was going to tell you but then-" 

"You didn't... why? Are you in love with her like Joon says you are? You don't want to leave her side?" He bombards me with questions making me feel extra nervous. I'm not in love with Maze well I hope I'm not because that would be awkward. "Last time I checked Yugyeom, Maze belongs to me" he sternly says and all I can do is nod my head in agreement. 

"Don't worry I don't think she is going to get involved, I mean if GD was going to attack her he would've done it by now" I speak up. 

"Yeah you're probably right" they both say in unison 

Maze POV: 

Today I walked home on my own and it was kind of boring, I guess its more entertaining when someone gets a brick thrown on their head. I didn't have my phone to listen to music so I was just staring into space well actually I was staring at the train guy. He has a tattoo of a Maze on his arm which made me laugh because you know that's my name, I was even tempted to talk to him but I didn't. I lowkey wish I did though, I've been seeing him for years yet I haven't spoken a word to him. So now I'm just slowly walking towards my house not really wanting to go home because the house is empty. I look across the road and I see a familiar figure crossing the road with bags of shopping. 

"Oh hi its me the girl from yesterday, how are you doing?" I ask the blind man as I take some of the shopping bags out of his hands. He smiles and pats my back before beginning to slowly walk towards his house, surprisingly he doesn't live that far away from me. 

"I am great, excellent actually I got invited to a party on Friday so I can't wait" he explains with a big smile on his face. Wow he truly is a happy and peaceful person. We finally get to his front door and I place his bags at the door preparing myself to head home. "Oh Amaze why don't you come in for a cup of coffee?" He asks me as he opens his front door. 

"Oh I'm not allowed coffee, my parents think it's a bad addiction" I explain and he just smiles at me. 

"Well then how about a cup of tea?" He asks and for someone reason I agree and find myself sitting on his dining table waiting for him to bring me my cup of tea. I've never been to anybody else's house but Dre's house so I'm confused to why I agreed to step foot into his.  

"You have a bland house" I comment as I see him head towards me with two cups of tea making him laugh. He hands me my tea and I begin to stare around his empty house. 

"I just moved in, I used to live around here but then I moved away" he tells me making me slightly curious, what if he lived here when I was younger? He doesn't really look familiar though. 

"Why?" I ask as I sip my tea. 

"A problem occurred so I came to fix it" he smirks and I'm not gonna lie he kinda looks scary when he smirks. "Anyways how was school?" He changes the subject and I just sigh thinking about how Channing broke our friendship and how I just wasn't in a happy mood. 

"This boy said he was my friend and now he saying he don't wanna be friends no more so I agreed and fixed him up then left" I summarize my little teenager problem not really wanting to bore him with the details. 

"You fixed him up? Ah you're a dealer... so that's why they use you" I hear him murmur making me look at him a bit confused. What does he mean by dealer? And who is using me? Maybe he is confused or I didn't hear what he said properly. 

"Oh dealer yeah I am but I like to keep it lowkey otherwise people begin to take advantage of you" I say to him and he just nods his head in agreement with a smile on his face. I guess he found out about my dad being a car dealers man when he's not preaching, I help him out too when he's dealing and I'm quite good at it too. 

"So you must know about the dealers party on Friday then?" He asks me making me furrow my eyebrows. I never knew that dealers had parties, they probably do but my dad never gets an invite because he's boring. 

"Erm yeah I knew" I lie making me feel bad. 

"We should go together" he offers and part of me wants to say no but another part of me wants to get out of family night Friday. 

"Yeah sure" 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

52.8K 1.2K 25
A 'normal' high school student finds herself in the hands of one of the most dangerous groups in the country. As she spends time with them and gets t...
98.3K 3.5K 39
So... I read a few fanfics of Jackson + Jinyoung... Also saw a video and started shipping them hard. HAHA. This story is entirely fiction and some r...
55.3K 1.9K 37
Cat doesn't know where she's from. All she knows is that Jaebum is her family, along with the rest of GOT7. As she grows, she discovers some things a...
709 48 24
All Dahlia wanted was to be free from her past would she escape it or would it catch up to her and hurt her and everyone around her , including the p...