His Roommate | #2 ✔

By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

HIGHEST RANK- #1 in Dorm #27 IN ROMANCE *When fate brings Kyle in the same room with the first girl who rejec... More

Intro.
1: Who is my Roommate?
2: Thank him in a special way?
3: Derrière or ass?
4: Who is hotter?
5: Why is he here?
6: Why am I crying?
7: Who the fuck is Lucas?
8: What the hell is he doing here?
9: You don't remember this face?
10: What's between Rose and Locha?
11: Who is sleeping on the couch?
12: I can kiss you?
13: Why I still didn't slap him?
14: Is Sasha Kyle's ideal girl?
15: Why do flashbacks hurts?
16: Kiss or kill?
17: Who is that sex on legs?
19: Who's hot?
20: What Owen knows?
21: Was Kyle jealous?
22: Who punched me?
23: Who's getting his ass kicked?
24: Who's sick yet corny?
25: How to make him sleep?
26: Who's being a douche?
27: Can I get a kiss?
28: How she glares at me?
29: Daddy?
30: Who's going where?
31: New roommate, new friends?
32: Who sees the Mama dearest?
33: Sweet cheeks who?
34: Forgive who?
35: Join you where?
36: Party or disaster?
37: Who's at fault?
38: Why you shouldn't lie?
39: Why she hates me?
40: How to forgive?
41: How to start again?
42: Whose man?
43: Forgiveness is a good thing to do?
44: New girl for Kyle???
45: Who is the daughter?
Epilogue: 0.1
Epilogue: 0.01
Bonus chapter: RosiexKyle.
Bonus chapter: Zamelia.
Bonus chapter: HansitaxOwen.

18: Who's the new guy?

15.3K 642 91
By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

A special dedication to @prerna_lamz because she's an amazing reader and so damn supportive.

You should all go and check out her stories- "Best friends or more" and "The wrong number" (I need am update soon btw).

I am not saying this because she's a good friend of mine but because she's a real sweetheart who write gems. You won't regret it.

Give her stories a go * A shirtless Francisco Lachowski and Chace Crawford says in unison with a wink*

Now you guys know what to do *walks away whistling*

Rosie's Pov

"Yes, I will inform you if any kind of humpy pumpy stuff happen between us. Bye now."

I hang up the call and glared at the phone screen unable to masked my irritation.

Lily and Dalia being Lily and Dalia as always.

When Dalia called me, I braced myself for the 'you forgot me' speech but instead she called up to get some information or in Lily's words how far I have gone with Kyle.

Lily and her big mouth can't be kept shut as she called and rambled to Dalia everything about Kyle and how freaking hot he is, Lily's words.

And now they were hell bound on saying all of these- Kyle and me meeting again after that restaurant incident, him going to same college as me and being my roommate, were a work of fate.

Yeah right, like I'd believe that.

They wanted me to make a move on Kyle and tap that sexy ass, again Lily's words not mine, before anyone else does. Which, by the way was not happening.

"I know your reflection on your phone screen probably scared you shitless but that's not the phone's fault."

I growled gripping my phone tightly hearing the voice of the most annoying person ever, who has successfully won the hearts of my best friends without meeting him twice and who had plagued my thoughts every second of the day.

Kyle friggin' Anderson.

"Sadly, if it was your reflection it would have cracked." I snapped at the grinning boy who planted his butt on his bed facing me.

His smile didn't flatter at my words in fact if possible it turned smug. "I know right. I am so glad you acknowledged my handsomeness."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I didn't mean it that way."

"But I took it that way." Kyle raised his nose high in the air as if he had won the fight.

Damn that cheeky sexy butthead.

*

My alarm went off successfully waking me up bringing me back to reality.

It was the most weirdest dream ever. I dreamt of Owen. He was talking to me but I didn't get the words he was sayings, I just saw his lips moving but nothing could be heard. Then in the very next scene of my dream, I was kissing him or so I thought until I pulled back and opened my eyes to see that captivating warm brown eyes.

The eyes seemed familiar but before I can take in on his face my alarm went off.

I groaned sitting up on my bed and stretched myself. I hit the alarm head making it to stop ringing.

"Why is there so much noise? Rose, stop farting." Kyle mumbled into his pillow.

"Put your head under the sheet covering you. By the smell you will know who farted." I grumbled rubbing my eyes tiredly.

Kyle didn't respond anything smart and I turned to see him back to sleep, snoring lightly.

I got off from my bed and made it after which I turned towards the direction of the bathroom but before that, I looked over my shoulder and stared at the guy sleeping peaceful on the bed opposite of mine.

Before I can stop myself, I made my way towards his bed and bent a little to look at him carefully.

He looked boyish and innocent, strands on hair taking the liberty of falling on his forehead, his mouth opened slightly, his eyelashes resting on his cheeks and his bare chest visible, his other half covered by the sheet.

Without giving my actions any thought, I raised my hand to swipe the strands of hair away from his forehead.

My hand froze in the mid way when I heard a groan from Kyle and he started mumbling something.

I was in too much of a shock to compose myself so when Kyle opened his eyes slowly, I only managed to bring my hand back at my side.

Kyle blinked a couple of times trying to get rid of the sleepiness before a lazy grin rest on his face.

He looked so beautiful.

"What a beautiful sight." I heard Kyle mumble before he raised his hand to touch my cheek.

Was he sleep talking? Did I heard correct?

I didn't move, I couldn't. With my bent form and eyes as big as an anime character, I might be looking comical but Kyle's reaction was even more funnier.

His eyes narrowed and confusion washed over his face before his hand on my cheek froze where they were then with hesitating eyes, he pinched my cheeks.

I yelp at the sudden sting on my cheek. I stood up straight beside his bed and massaged my cheek.

Kyle squeaked like a girl and sat upright on his bed. His eyes wide and his hands over his chest covering himself.

"Why did you do that for?" I yelled continuing to rub the cheek where he had pinched.

Kyle breathed out before yelling back, "Why were you so up close to my face? Of course, I got scared."

I couldn't tell him I was watching him sleep. That'd be downright weird and awkward. So I searched for something sensible to say, which will make sense and will be good enough reason why I was so up close to his face.

"Be-Because I was waking you up?" It sounded more like a question than a statement. Kyle raised a questioning eyebrow at that so I tried again. "I was waking you up." I hoped I sounded confident.

Kyle didn't say anything instead he just stared at me. I tried to keep my stance and face confident so that he will buy my lie without any doubt.

After what felt like eternity, Kyle finally said, "Okay."

"Okay then." I clapped my hands but quickly brought them back to my side when i realized what I was doing.

It makes you look like you're nervous, Rose. I scolded myself.

Kyle was watching me, my every move. I looked away from his molten brown eyes momentarily before bringing it back. "I will use the bathroom first." I smiled turning around swiftly.

"Sure." I heard him say but I didn't turn around.

I grabbed my clothes and toiletries from my wardrobe before making my way towards the bathroom.

I stopped keeping my toiletries in the bathroom because Kyle being Kyle always go through it and that was not it, he'd ask me questions about the things he would interesting and would asked me all sorts of questions regarding it like 'how it was made' 'why do I use it' 'what does it do' and so, to avoid all these questions and to save myself from the embarrassment of answering his questions, I stopped keeping my toiletries in our shared bathroom.

After using the toilet and a relaxing shower, I quickly got dressed and exited the bathroom thinking Kyle will be pulling at his hair to use the bathroom but instead I found him sleeping peacefully.

I kept my toiletries back from where I took it and decided to wake Kyle up or else he'd be late for his morning lecture.

"Kyle, Kyle." I called him out but he didn't even stir so I tried again. "Kyle, wake up." I poked at his arm but I got no reaction from him again.

I sighed heavily. "Kyle, you need to wake up." I shook his shoulder which earned a groan from Kyle.

"What..." He mumbled sleepily rubbing his eyes.

How can someone get back to sleep so fast? I didn't take so long in the bathroom.

"You need to wake up or you will be late." I showed him the time from my phone.

He groaned looking at the time. "It's morning already?"

I chuckled at his question. "Yes, it is."

He started grumbling about the unfairness of his situation and how much sleep is important for a student.

"I will get going now. I will see you later."

Kyle yawned sitting upright on his bed before stretching.

Wow...

"I will surely you later, Rose." Kyle gave me one of his charming smiles and I rolled by eyes at him but couldn't stop the smile that spread on my lips.

"Bye." I waved walking out of the room.

*

"Oh lord, I can't handle this." Hannah whined pulling at her hair.

"You can't handle anything academic." Amelia chuckled, bumping her hips with Hannah's who pouted giving her the puppy eyes.

I chuckled at their antics opening the door of our classroom to walk out. I got the next period off and I was famished. I needed food in my system before I drop dead.

"Do you guys have to seat for the next lecture?" I asked both of them.

"Nah, I got an off." Amelia said shaking her head. Her phone pinged indicating a text.

"I have to." Hannah grumbled pulling her hair again. I chuckled pulling her hand away from her hair.

Amelia was smiling as she typed something on her phone. She put the phone back on her pocket and faced us.

"But I am so hungry." Hannah whined going back to pulling at her hair.

I raised an eyebrow at her action. Amelia smiled knowingly at her and leaned in whispering in my ear, "It's the time of her month."

I nodded in understanding as a chuckle escaped from my lips.

"I am starving." I quipped.

"Let's go eat then." Hannah suggested happily.

"You got class though." Amelia and I said it at the same time.

Hannah shrugged nonchalantly. "Food is more important to me now."

Amelia shook her head at her friend's words while I agreed with Hannah.

"Zander texted me a while ago. He asked us to join them to eat if we got an off period." Amelia said quirking an eyebrow at both Hannah and I waiting for our approval.

"Fine by me." I shrugged.

"As long as I get food, I don't care about other things." Hannah mumbled rubbing her stomach.

"Okay, let's go then." Amelia nodded.

As we made our way out our college building and in the campus, I heard my name been called out.

I halted in my tracks and looked around finding the source of the voice.

"Behind you." Amelia whispered and I turned around to see Owen running towards me.

He stopped when he was a few feet away from me. He took a moment to catch his breath before meeting my eyes and smiling warmly. "Rosie."

I smiled at Owen yet I couldn't hide the confusion at the same time as I said his name. "Owen?"

He ran a hand through his blonde hair making it more messy than it already was. "Um... Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure. Go ahead." I said without a second thought.

What could he possible want from me? I was curious to find out.

His eyes moved towards Amelia and Hannah before meeting mine. He opened his mouth and this time, he sounded nervous. "Alone."

He gave an apologetic smile to Amelia and Hannah as he waited for my response.

"Oh, sure." Amelia chuckled lightly before saying, "We will be waiting for you. Just call us when you're done." Her face gracing with a beautiful smile like always.

"I am hungry." Hannah sighed as Amelia pulled her away.

When they were out of our earshot, I gasped at the sudden realisation. I smacked my head groaning loudly. Owen looked surprised by my reaction and I explained my action, "I didn't even introduced you to my friends."

Owen laughed when he heard me. "Yeah but there is always a next time." Owen said hopefully.

"Of course." I smiled agreeing with what he said. For a while an awkward silence blanketed us so I decided to break it. "Erm..." I cleared my throat before saying, "You wanted to talk about something."

Owen's cool demeanour changed to a nervous one as he chuckled scratching the back of his head clearly nervous.

I tilted my head studying his behaviour. Why was he nervous?

Looking at his nervous smile and composure, I dreaded to hear what he wanted to talk about.

"Can I take you to lunch?" Owen asked with a nervous smile but his eyes determined.

"Um, I would love to but I already made plans with my friends." I said with an apologetic smile.

Owen shook his head which made me raised my eyebrows in confusion. "I mean to take you out. Not today maybe tomorrow or whenever you want to." Owen said with a shy smile stuffing his hands in the front pocket of his jeans.

I gaped at the boy in front of me.

Is he implying what I think he is? It can't possibly be what I am thinking.

"You mean...like...a date?" I squeaked the word date.

Owen chuckled at my reaction before nodding. "Yeah, I want to take you out on a date."

I blinked up at him after hearing his words. I probably heard it wrong. "Like a date, date?" I had to make sure what I heard was correct.

Owen looked amused. "Yes, like date, date."

Was he serious? But why? Why would he want to go on a date with me?

If I say yes, would Ashton Kutcher pop out of nowhere and yell 'You got punk'd'?

Should I even say yes?

No one had ever asked me out on a date in person, face to face.

I had been out on a handful of dates, that can be counted on the fingers of your one hand.

I had been out on three dates in total. One was a blind date set up by Lily and Dalia with one of Dalia's cousin which didn't went so well because the guy agreed to the blind date thinking the 'friend' Dalia had mentioned to him was Lily and not me so just imagine his smile falling off almost instantly at the sight of me and not Lily.

The other two dates were with one of my classmate back in junior year. He asked me out through a text. He was nice but it didn't work out as well because he had to transfer.

So that was my dating history.

I was lacking in the dating department, I might be at the bottom of the dating list or if such list even existed I wouldn't even make it to the list, forget the list, my name wouldn't even be in the waiting list.

"Rosie." I heard Owen's hesitant voice. He looked nervous and fidgety as he asked again. "Would you go out on a date with me?"

Darn it.

***

I can't thank you guys enough for the love you guys are showing to 'His roommate'.

And I really wish to update everyday but I can't because break is over and college is back to being a pain in my ass.

I still got a shitload of assignments and speeches to prepare for tomorrow but I decided to give y'all an update because I didn't update for two days.

The next update will probably be after two days or during the weekends but if I get time, you will get the notification of an update real soon.

Question:- What will be Rosie's answer?

Yes/no.

Thank you so much. Hit the STAR button!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.2K 48
This is a bit of the book. Please do not copy. Hope you enjoy x. ******************************************* I just rolled my eyes. I entered the cl...
1.5M 37K 53
Before you read, here are some warnings! My grammars suck and this book makes no sense. It is so unorganized and so cringy. Totally not worth reading...
337K 11.6K 56
| NOT YOUR AVERAGE CLICHE | - COMPLETED (It's basically a cliche with a little twist) He was just another typical Badboy. But with a little twi...
6K 218 35
Kyleigh has always been a wild child. A past filled with neglect, sexual addiction, alcohol/drug abuse, and a minimized sense of self worth haunts he...