Glorybringer a Wings of Fire...

Por Zana_Zoola14

It was just a normal day in her kingdom when Glory fell down ill. Having to leave the forest and get locked u... Más

The Original
The Truth (Author's POV)
A new dawn (Glory's POV)
Their secret (Author's POV)
The illness (Author's POV)
Friends (Deathbringer's POV)
The flight (Author's POV)
Sunset (Deathbringer's POV)
Settling in (Deathbringer's POV)
Wood (Deathbringer's POV)
True colours (Author's POV)
Surprise! (Author's POV)
They know (Author's POV)
Questions (Parrots POV)
Informative (Glory's POV)
Coming (Sunny's POV)
Hatching (Author's POV)
Students (Glory's POV)
News (Author's POV)
Home (Glory's POV)
Mangos (Gems' POV)
The Riddle (RainHeart's POV)
Riddles Answer (Deathbringer's POV)
It's out (Banana's POV)
Playful much (Glory's POV)
AN
AN
The rewrite!
The Truth
A New Dawn
Their Secret
The Illness
Friends
The Flight
Sunset
Setting In
Wood
True Colours
The Reason
Food
Bodyguard

Fury (Author's POV)

2.5K 18 153
Por Zana_Zoola14

This is AquaStar, a SeaWing NightWing hybrid. She is five summers old. She has no powers, can see in the dark, has the light patches, stars that light upon her wings. She is of a high rank, but still there places from the top rank, she is a trusted guard. She is normally found inside the Queen's hut, guarding the door. Very relaxed, but when exited very hyper personality. Ships people, when she shops them, it will 99% of the time work out. Good to her fellow guards, even if lower rank.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, this one goes away from Glory and Deathbringer, but it was needed.
KawaiiRLovesShips thanks for the help. 😁

Galaxy walked forwards, scary calm, red started to flare on his frill. His sails turned a deep red. His claws started to glow black, almost automatically, his front right talon lifted. "YOU DARE INSULT ME?!!!!" He snarled, " YOU DARE INSULT, MY FAMILY?!!!!" He leapt forwards, the snarky NightWing froze, Galaxy's talons flared, the Dragon started to spasm. Galaxy stood, crouched on the NightWing's body, suddenly he collapsed, falling to the floor, the NightWing took a needed breath full of air.

Deathbringer walked down, blow gun in his talon. He carefully picked up Galaxy, setting him on the stage. He looked at Glory, then at the poor dragon, then back at Glory. "What are we going to do with him? He will grow out of it, hopefully, but until then? What even can we do?"
"Hope for the best, also warn everyone. That is as much as we can do." Glory replied.

The NightWings walked up to them and said, "You could have RainWing guards follow him camouflaged. They just need a Sky Stone to have their thoughts covered." Glory nodded, then called over two guards.
"You are not to allow him out of your sight. You have the stones?" She said to the pair. They nodded, then camouflaged again. Glory then waved the NightWing away, as she took her dragonets home.

(Gems' POV)

Mum took us home, getting some other dragons to get some beds for us. Each of them was sent to get a bed for each of us, I quickly called the one that was meant for me over. The very young RainWing NightWing hybrid bowed, then asked, "Is there something you want, Princess Gems?"
"Could I come? Help, bed?" I choke out, being the first time I have spoke. The bed collector seemed to be shocked, but quickly said,
"If the Queen, your mother, agrees, Princess Gems." With that, I rushed off to ask her.
"Mom?!?" I called out, causing everyone, including the guards in the trees, to fall down into the mud. "Can I help choose my bed?"
"Yes, if you stay with the other dragon. Be back before sundown." Mum replied. I leapt forwards hugging her, then ran back to the bed collector.
"She allowed it, bed collector," I said to the bed collector. "What's your name, bed collector, can't keep calling you bed collector?"
"My name is Luke, but you can call me bed collector if you want. Your mother allowed you to go without any more guards? Princess Gems?" Bed collector, now Luke, asked.
"Nah, there is there three more in the trees behind us, I have to be back before Sundown," I said. Luke chuckled lightly, then said,
"You really are one of a kind Princess Gems."He
"Yep, though drop the Princess title, it's getting annoying. Just because I'm hatched into the title, does not mean I have to be treated as one." I said back to him. He nodded his head in agreement, I then asked, "How old are you?"
"Just over two months, I'm not much older than you. But I joined so that the bullies can't get to me." He said, his voice dropping off at the end.
"Well, they can't get to you know, unless they want to go through me," I replied puffing out my chest. "Have you heard of the NightWing myth, about the elemental? I bet the news has gone around?"
He asked me, confuzzled, "What is this too so with the other dragons, are the myths true, people are saying that your mother is one?" I nodded my head at him. He started to bounce about, getting really excited. "I knew they were true. This was one of the reasons I was bullied, I believed in things too much." His voice dropping slightly. He then started to walk normally, so I said,
"This means that they can't get to you. They have to go through guards, royals, elemental and magic people. Trust me, they can't get to you."
"Wow, you really are a bundle of sunshine. Though that won't matter, they are stronger than that. They can read minds." He said, lightly chuckling first, then growing darker.
"That does not matter, my siblings can read minds, and we have friends that can also," I reassured him.
"That's good then, I can also read minds. Guess you have someone to talk to, in your mind." His inner voice growing very childish.
That's good.

"We are here." He called out. There were different designs on the walls. I scanned through them all, there was flowery ones, plain ones, dark ones, bright ones, everything you could want. I can across one that was dark, with spots of colours on the outside. "Who are you?" An angry voice rang out. I turned my head to see a NightWing poking his head at me. Luke quickly stepped in front of me, covering me from view.
"This is Princess Gems. She has come to design a bed. So could you not be so rude and angry at her." He snapped at the larger dragon. The guards came into view in front of both of us, red glowing through them. The other dragon must of back down, as the guards went into hiding again. I pointed at the one that I liked and said, "This is the one that I would like." Luke nodded his head the asked,
"What would like to be inside of it?"
"Grass," I replied, strongly. Luke chuckled but quickly told the bed maker.
"Guessing you want the outside to be like you wing pattern, Gems?" Luke asked me. I nodded, then showed the bed maker, who took notes and started to make the hammock.

Luke and I were just walking through the village centre when we came across a mango seller. I turned my head to face the stool, my stomach growled. Luke walked up to the stool keeper, asking for two mangos. I have never had mangos before. Luke passed the smaller one to me, I grabbed it in my small talons, before taking a big mouthful. Flavour gushed drink the fruit, the juices went everywhere, but it was lovely, there are no words to describe the taste. I quickly finished, feeling content with myself, the pop left in my sticky talons. I licked the pip clean, before placing it in one of the many pip collectors around the village. We started to get going, but my talons kept getting stuck, as they were very sticky. Luke seemed to notice this, so picked me up and took me to a waterfall. I washed my talons, then my snout. I turned and faced Luke again.

We were standing in the bed making hut again, as the bed maker collected my bed. He went to pass it to Luke, but quickly called over one of the guards and gave it to them. We slowly started to walk back to mums hut. "May I just ask, Gems, how old are you?" Luke asked me.
"One week old. Why are you asking?" I replied.
"You can talk, yet you are small in size. You are mature, yet childish. You seemed such a mix that it was very hard to deduce your age." He replied honestly. I nodded. We carried on in silence, as mum's hut came into view. "I will have to call you princess, just so you know."
Ok, thanks for the heads up.
"Clever. Clever, smug dragonet." I could not help it, I laughed, the way he said it.

I ran up to my mum, grabbing her into a tight hug. "How she been?" Mum asked Luke.
"The Princess was very nice, she is very cheerful. Also, she had some mango, never seen anyone take such a liking to it before. Oh, here's the spare one." He replied, passing the mango to mum. But I intersected it, then happily ate it. It was gone within a few moments. Placing the pip into a bin, I walked up to mum again.
"I can see. May I just ask why it took five hours to get a bed?" Mum asked. Luke looked away slightly, but replied,
"The Princess chose a design, one that has never been used before, and she chose a different 'type' liner. Making changes to it all. She chose the outside to be like her wing patterns and the inside to be grass. Very unique."
"Thank you, you may go," Mum said to him. As he turned to leave, I ran forwards and hugged him. He then walked out of the hut, after saying goodbye.
"Thank you, little Gems." He thought to me, so I replied with,
Who are you calling little, collector? He replied with,
"Feisty, ain't we." I chuckled slightly at this, as I watched them set up my bed.
"Who you calling collector, Gems?" I suddenly swung my head round to face Rose.

(Rose's POV)

"Who you calling little, collector?" Who is she calling collector?
"Feisty, ain't we." Who's that?
Who are you calling collector, Gems? I asked her. Her head swung round, at the sound of my inner voice.
"Err... What are you talking about?" She replied, very unsure.
You were talking to someone, you can't deny it. She huffed, giving up trying to lie.
"Luke. The one I went with to get my bed. He can read minds like us. He is less than a month older than us. He joined the guard because he was being bullied."
Oh ok. I replied, not knowing what else to say.
"Is everything okay here. One of the guards called me over, not knowing how to deal with whatever you two were doing." Mom suddenly said, from behind me.
"We were just having a talk, that's all." Gems replied.
I will get you. Just because I can't talk about your secret boyfriend. Doesn't mean I will leave you alone! That caused her to react, as she swung round again and snarled at me.
"What did she say?" Mom asked Gems.
"She is just being mean and rude." She replied, thank the moon. Then mom looked at her with the 'truth now' glare. Great, I'm getting in trouble, but she also might. As well as this Luke character. "She said, 'I will get you. Just because I can't talk about your secret boyfriend. Doesn't mean I will leave you alone'." Mom then looked at me. Oh no!
"Is what Gems said true?" Mom asked me. I nodded, looking at the floor. "Do you have a secret boyfriend?" Mom asked Gems.
"No." She replied. She seemed to take that answer as she soon left.

(Glory's POV)

I left after this. Something was off, I knew what it was, I was going to help Gems. This will be fun! "Deathbringer! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled out, knowing he would come straight away.
"Yes, Glory?" He asked, confuzzled.
"Our daughter has a crush," I said to him, a smile on my face.
"Who is it, so that I can warn him not to hurt her unless he wants to die!" He said, looking around the room.
"It's Luke. One of the guards. The one she has spent all day with. He won't harm her, he was bullied, so he won't do that to her. I think they will help each other. Gems, to prevent Luke from getting bullied and to help him lighten up, he did describe her as a bundle of sunshine. He will also help her become a stronger, more helpful dragon, one that would do really good with being with other dragons. Also to calm her down, or wear her out by taking her on walks, and playing with her. Don't mind which. This is why I am doing this. AquaStar, could you collect Luke, then come back here." I said. AquaStar then flew out the window. "Use the door next time! She does it every time." I shouted out.

(Luke's POV)

I was just laying in my hammock, in the guard grounds, when AquaStar flew into the hammock, causing me to fall out, hitting the floor, very hard. She was laughing so much she could not talk but signalled me to follow her. I had no choice, she is of much higher rank then me. She was leading me towards the Queen's hut, what have I done?!? As we entered the hut, the King and Queen stood in front of me. I could feel my ruff going green against my will, but they quickly laughed at this. "You are not in trouble! You are getting a promotion. You know of the highest rank," Jaw drops to the floor, as well as AquaStar's, who was stood next to me. "You are to become a personal bodyguard for Gems. You will now live in the hut next door, now that Deathbringer does not live there. Be ready for anything, if Gems wants to go for a walk, you go with her. If she's so much as a cough, you ask her if she is ok. Your job starts tomorrow, you will have every necessity catered for. Here is your personal bodyguard pouch." The Queen said, passing the pouch over, swapping it with the one I have on my leg. This one goes across the chest, invisible unless you were looking. AquaStar started to squeal loudly, catching everyone's attention. The Queen the said something to her mate, causing him to chuckle. It sounded strange like, 'see, she sees it as well', guess not. I bowed deeply, then flew off.
My life has just changed!
That's for sure!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

109 2 9
The main story for my OC Spirit. The other two Stories she is in are different AUs I'm exploring. Spirit, a Nightwing sandwing hybrid, attends jade m...
798K 11.2K 95
This is a story about Glory and Deathbringer's life together and their dragonets. Plus their dragonet's adventures at Jade Mountain Academy. Please...
30.7K 255 27
This is for one of my best child hood friends, Addi. Thank you guys for reading my fanfics! You guys are stars! ⭐️ Also, none of these characters be...
531 8 13
Yeah, I know yet another Wings of fire fanfic, and this time the MC is a SkyWing I'm sorry, but I just wanted to try this out for myself and write th...