Jealous Alpha?

Heather_LeFaivre tarafından

"Ugg. You are pushing my limits Hale James Riverwood! You will eat this or I will shove a pancake down your t... Daha Fazla

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven

Chapter ten

209 5 0
Heather_LeFaivre tarafından

I want to start off be saying IM SOOOO SORRY. It's been forever since I updated. I have so much going on and I hate that I neglected you guys. So here in the next chapter (finally, am I right?)

——
Alex and I talked for quite some time. Turns out he is an amazing guy. We extended numbers right before I had I go on stage.

"Hello everyone. My name is Quinn Bishop and this is my brother Sam. We are great full that we get to play for you today. We took much consideration in putting together this playlist so to start it off we are going to play Perfect by Ed Sheeran."

Lot of applause from the crowd.

"I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight..."

I lost myself in the music. The set seemed to fly by so fast. When we finished the last song there was wild applause.

"Thank you guys so much!" Is what I end it on and hop off stage. Alex meeting up with me. They start up a playlist on the speakers drowning out the crowd.

"Damn girl you have a voice." Is the first thing he says.

"You sound surprised." I reply with a smile.

"Nah not at all. But if you ever ask me to sing be prepared to hear the true sound of a dying cat."

I burst out laughing.

"The sad part is that I'm not lying."

I stifle my laughter and shake my head. "Thanks for letting me know never to ask you to sing."

"Of course. I wouldn't be a gentleman if I didn't."

"And does you mate find the part of you attractive that you tell the honest truth?"

"Don't know I haven't met her yet but I'm sure she will."

"Oh for sure," I say sarcastically.

Just then Hale walks up and inserts himself into our conversation. Egotistical much? "Hello. Im Alpha Hale from the Black claw pack."

I resist the urge to roll my eyes. Seriously dude.

"Alex Green beta From the Blue Blood pack."

Well damn I didn't expect that one.

"Your Alpha was telling me about how good you are." Hale replied.

"Yes well Jake and I go waaaaay back I'm not surprised."

"So Hale. Found you know who tonight?" I ask just to annoy him.

"Not yet but I'm sure I will find my perfect Luna one day."

Now I really want to roll me eyes.

"I hope so!" I say fake cheerily.

He nods goodbye at Alex and stalks away. Alex turns to me with a gleam in his eye.

"Something is going on between the two of you. I can almost smell the sexual tension." He says.

"Keep dreaming buddy. Him and I? That's even less real than Satan and God."

"Sure I'll believe it when I see it."

"I don't think you can. But you didn't tell me you were a beta!"

"Eh. I wanted you to get to know me without the title."

"Alex it wouldn't of mattered to me if you were the lowest pack member in your pack. I'd still be your friend."

"Thanks I guess."

"Your welcome."

"I say let's get this party really started and dance with all the other kids our age."

"I'm in." I say.

He grabs my hand and pulls me over to the makeshift dance floor. Dua Lipa's song new rules comes on. Alex still holding my hand spins me around and dips me.

"What are we trying to old school tango to this because it's not going to work." I say.

"Shush and let me work my magic." Alex says and continues to led me through a half tango dance.

As the song is almost over he pulls me in close his moth next to my ear. "His eyes haven't left you since I pulled you to the dance floor don't tell me nothing is going on between you two."

I didn't need to ask who he was talking about because I have felt his intense gaze on me the whole time.

I whisper back, "Then let's make this next song something worthy that everyone can't take their eyes off of."

"I like your style Quinn."

The song ends and then starts Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud. I smile. Alex instructs me to put my arms around his neck as his go around my waist. Throughout the song he intricate me where to place my feet and hands and when. I could see that way more than Hale we're watching us.

As the song comes to a close Alex dips me low. I smile as we hear applause. We straighten up and bow. As the applause dies down most go back to their own thing. Of course not Hale. He just continues to stare. I turn to Alex as we walk of the dance floor.

"Your nay a bad dancer Green."

"Your not so bad yourself with the little instruction I could give you Bishop."

I smile and laugh. Just then a man walks up to Alex and swings his arm around him.

"Alex my dude who is this young lady that you were dancing with?"

"Well Jake she is my friend Quinn Bishop."

Jack stretches out his hand to me, "Alpha Jake from the blue blood pack nice to meet you Quinn."

I shake it while replying, "you as well."

Alex and Jake extant a few things before Jake disappears back into the crowd.

"He can be a handful sometimes." Alex says.

"I'm sure he says the same thing about you." I reply.

He nods his head and smiles. "That he does."

We walk around to where the food and drinks are. He offers but I don't take anything I never take food from these gatherings just in case. He himself piles a plate and we go in search of a place to sit. I see Jack at a table and direct Alex records him.

"Mind if we sit here?" I ask.

"Not at all Quinn."

Him and Alex entangle pleasantries before Alex digs into his food.

"So Jack did you find her?" I ask.

"No mate here sadly." He replies defeated.

"Don't worry bro you'll find her." Alex chimes in. "I'm still searching myself."

I give them both a reassuring smile.

"Although I bet you know what drama is going on between your Alpha and my dear friend Quinn here." Alex says to Jack.

"Maybe I do make I don't."

"I think I know but I won't say it here for the sake of this gathering." Alex says.

"Good," I cut in.

He smiles slyly, "Oh your not off the hook I will get the whole story out of you some other time."

"I like this guy Quinn." Jack says.

"Of course you do," I mutter and put my head on the table.

"Hey now. No need to be a cry baby this is a happy gathering be happy especially since someone recently helped you make a certain someone realize what they are missing out on." Alex says.

"Please shut up!"

Just then someone else sat down at the table. "Hey Quinn? Have you seen your brother anywhere. I can't find him and Tommy's getting tired."

Tommy is my brother and Lana's son. I pick my head up.

"Sorry Lana I haven't seen him since we finished our set."

"Oh well. Is it okay if I sit with you guys?" She asks the table.

A chorus of Yeses answer her. Alex introduces him and she gets a twinkle in her eye.

"So your the one who made almost every non mated guy jealous!" She says.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh Quinn. All of them wish they were Alex and dancing with you. Basically any male who hasn't found their mate wish you were theirs."

I groan and put my head back on the table.

"It's not a bad thing," she says.

"This is good," Alex says at the same time.

I knew I wanted Hale to be jealous but seriously almost all unmated males want me. That's just to far.

I zone out of their conversation even if it's about me. If this was the old days I would mind link Morigan to come and save me but sadly it isn't.

"I need new friends." I groan to the table.

"EXCUSE ME!" Alex yells.

"You heard me." I say.

"You are obviously not thinking right! Please don't make this decision now. Wait till you have a clear head."

"I do have a clear head you dim wit."

He gasps. "How dare you!"

I lift my head off the treble and level a stare at him and shrug. He gives me puppy dog eyes trying to make me feel bad. I just keep staring.

"Fine," He huffs and puts his head down on the table.

"I swear earlier there was this guy who told Quinn not to be a crybaby because this is a happy gathering." Jack says.

"Oh be quiet it doesn't apply to me." came the muffled reply from Alex.

Lana just shakes her head at our foolishness. Just then Sam walks over and smiles.

"Hey sweetie sorry I wasn't with you. I have some business to take care of." He says.

"It's okay. Tommy is tired. Can we go?"

"Sure thing babe."

They bid their goodbyes and left with Tommy. I'm stuck with Alex and Jack who are now making faces at each other.

"You guys are acting like children. Stop it." I say.

"Yes mom!" They say together and laugh.

"You make me not want to have kids."

They both start complaining and saying how I'd be an amazing mother. I resist the urge to roll my eyes because then I would be acting childish. I look around and notice that the party is slowing down. Looking at my watch I see that it's almost midnight.

"You guys we should probably leave." I say.

The boys both look confused until they take in their surroundings and look at the time. All three of us get up and make our way to the exit. Jack and Alex exchange numbers. Soon we depart ways each heading to our own car.

Once I get out I realized something. Sam was my ride. Shit. Jack was long gone and I didn't want to make him come back. Looks like I'm walking home. I sigh and start the long walk back to my house.

A little while later a car pulls up and honks at me to get in. I walk over and pull open the door.

—————

Cliffhanger ending! Who do you think it is?

Like I said in the beginning I'm sooooo sorry for taking forever I've had a lot going on. I don't know when I'll post next but hopefully soon. I hove you guys.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

105 11 10
"Channing..?" I screamed. "TURN AROUND AND FACE IT LIKE A MAN!" I yelled. "You are all I have now Channing. You are all I have Channing. Alpha or not...
886K 11.2K 7
"You thought that you could get away from us." Damien asked while walking towards me. Every time he took a step towards me I took one back. "You bel...
524K 16.8K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
1.3K 41 17
(IF YOU DON'T READ ALREADY DONE FIRST IT WILL GIVE AWAY ALOT OF SPOILERS, THIS IS A WARNING) My mate is what we call special. Actually that's an unde...