HAIKYUU ONESHOTS!

By anyyaskerss

One shot about volleyball dorks being gay. ?? More

KuroTsukki
KageHina
BoKuroo
BokuAka
UshiTen
OiIwa
TanaEnno
UkaTake
Yahaba x Kyōtani
Author's Note
AsaNoya
UshiTen (part 2)
[..]

DaiSuga

35.6K 572 2.9K
By anyyaskerss

Mafia AU!

AN: I just saw this picture floating around the internet and decided to make a one shot about it coz why not... Daichi looks so freaking hot!

"Contact has been made. What will you do...boss?" Suga hang up the phone and looked at Daichi, the Karasuno Mafia's boss.

Mafia's, in this generation, are well known  and are spreading around Japan. People survived serving their boss, fighting other gangs to widen their territory and to also let their gang name spread around Japan so people will feared them.

The top three most fearful gangs are Shiratorizawa, Fukurodani, and lastly Karasuno.

As Daichi's secretary, it was Sugawara's responsibility to call the Fukurodani's Mafia to arrange a meeting between the two boss so they could negotiate about serious matters and to also try to have a connection between the two dangerous gangs.

Daichi is sitting at the sofa with a serious face, his hand resting at his chin and his face that looked so deep in thoughts, thinking about something. Not a word came out from his mouth.

The whole gang didnt want to interrupt the thick tension their boss is making inside thats why they kept quiet and let silence take over the room.

"Maybe he's thinking if he should trust the Fukurodani or not..." Asahi nervously thought while looking at Daichi.

"Or maybe he wants to start a war?! Im always ready when it comes to that boss!" Nishinoya said in his mind, feeling pumped all of a sudden while gripping his bat.

"..maybe Boss is thinking how to protect us by sacrificing himself!!! Bosssssss dont do that!!!!!! We can take care of ourselves!!!!!" Tanaka mentally cried as he thought about it. Ennoshita felt that Tanaka is thinking weird things again that made him slapped his bald head.

"..maybe he is thinking about having barbeque at dinner?!!! Yosshh!!!" Hinata and Kageyama both happily thought.

Tsukishima just stood there, being the quiet and tallest one in the group, didnt mind the situation since he trusts their boss while the others furiously tried to guess what Daichi is thinking.

Suga is concerned at his boss actions because Daichi rarely doze off since he's always quick when it comes to these things.
Sugawara just noticed that Daichi is staring out of nowhere, he, himself, even didnt know where Daichi is staring.

"Wow he's really into this." Suga thought and came to the conclusion that maybe their boss is making plans or strategies how to have a peaceful connection with Fukurodani without anyone getting hurt.

Too bad all of the gang's thought were wrong though.

"I WANT TO HAVE A PIECE OF HIS ASS. DAMN SUGA FUCKING LOOKS SO SEXY AT HIS SUIT I FUCKING WANT TO RIP IT AND LICK HIS DAMN NIPPLES. I WANT TO TAKE HIM RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW AT THE SOFA, WANNA HEAR HIS BEAUTIFUL MOANS WHILE SCREAMING MY GODDAMN NAME. UGHH HOW CAN HE BE LOOK SO CALM AND SEXY AT THE SAME TIME?! THATS FUCKING ILLEGAL! I WANT TO KISS THOSE FUCKING LIPS, IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD LOOK IF IT WERE AROUND MY 10 INCHES DICK, SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL I WOULD MAKE IT MY WALLPAPER. I WANT HIM TO KNOW WHO OWNS HIM AS IM GONNA FCKING BITE HIS NECK AND MARK IT AS MY TERRITORY. GODDAMN I WANT TO FUCK HIM ROUGH AND HARD, CANT WAIT TILL THIS MEETING IS OFF AND ILL DRAG HIM TO MY BEDROOM..." Daichi really thought while making a serious face and might I add, staring at Sugawara's ass.

Well it's been like 2 weeks since him and Suga had sex (after they had their victory party because they finally made up with the Aoba Johsai gang). And last week was busier since Daichi had to go to Nekoma's territory, to sign and form a contract between the two gangs.

Nekoma and Karasuno back then werent really on good terms with each other, the gang always fight whenever they saw each other or someone trespassing at each other turfs. Daichi really had a hard time to have a friendly connection with the Nekoma's boss, Kuroo. Until one day, Kuroo fell inlove with Daichi's member, Tsukishima, and finally decided to made up with the Karasuno gang so that he can have connections with the blonde boy.

Daichi snapped out of his thoughts as he looked at his men, their faces are worried as hell, and his beautiful secretary staring at him.

"What?" was the only thing Daichi said.

"Are you alright? You didnt say anything after I told you that I contacted Fukurodani's about the meeting." Suga replied.

Daichi nervously laughed. "Uh...er....its about some serious...stuffs."

"As I thought..its about the Fukurodani.." Nishinoya nodded, crossing his both arms.

"Yeah.. dont worry about it boss! Everything's gonna be fine!" Tanaka smiled while Hinata and Kageyama agreed with him.

"Ah...haha...yeah..er...the Fukurodani." Daichi nervously said, scratching his cheek, he just went to the flow of the conversation even though he really isnt thinking about the other gang, instead about banging his gorgeous boyfriend and secretary. He kinda felt bad for himself lying at his own gang.

Suga noticed Daichi's weird behavior, thinking that their boss is tired, maybe stressing about the other gangs. Being the good secretary he is, decided to finish the meeting so that Daichi can have his rest.

"Okay..meeting's dismissed. Please dont get too much in trouble if you went outside. And please be back before dinner."  Suga said smiling, his motherly instinct kicked in. 

The whole gang, except for Tsukishima, were shouting as they were excited when they heard the word dinner, they made their exit one by one, feeling excited and guessing what dinner they will have later.

Suga was also supposed to go outside the room until Daichi grabbed his arm. The sound of the door closing fills the room, leaves only the two of them inside.

"Something the matter Boss?" Suga asked, tilting his head to get a better view of his boss's face. Daichi had trapped him at the door.

"Sugaaa....I already told you to not call me that if the gang's not here." Daichi hugged the smaller man, whining.

Sugawara man giggled at his lover's actions. He knew Daichi didnt liked it when Suga calls him Boss, but he had to since he held the most respect for Daichi. The thing is that their gang didnt even know that the two are having an affair.

"Sorry, sorry..Daichi..." Suga said, kissing Daichi's forehead. Daichi smiled when Suga mentioned his name in a beautiful and soothing voice.

Just hearing Suga's voice made Daichi calm inside, all of his tiredness and stress washed away. He was so lucky to have him. "I love you so much.."

"Me too."

Daichi looked at Sugawara, their eyes staring at each other. Suga slowly breathes as he noticed Daichi is leaning in until he felt soft lips around his. They took their time kissing each other, their mouths were moving and moving in a synchronize way.

After minutes of kissing, Suga is the one who pulled out, breathing for air. Daichi sulked as he missed the others mouth,oh how he really craved for more.

"As much as I want to continue this...I still gotta prepare for dinner though." Sugawara gave his toothy grin.

"Awwww seriously? Let them starve for all I care." The black haired guy rolled his eyes while hugging his sexy secretary. Cant he spend some more time alone with his boyfriend?

Suga dramatically gasped even though he knew Daichi didnt really meant it. "How unfatherly of you! Letting your children starved to death isnt so like you Daichi."

"Im just kidding, you know....Please..I want to do it Sugaaaaa.."

"No means no Daichi."

Daichi pouted. "Fine.." He quickly let go of the hug then raised both of his hands in surrender. Suga was quite surprised that he easily gave up, but still noticed Daichi's somehow pouting face.

Before Daichi grabbed the door knob to open it. Suga leaned and whispered something at his ear. "Well if you'll help me prepare dinner...maybe we can have a quick kitchen sex, dont'cha think?..."

Daichi looked at his lover, his mouth were slightly opened. He really didnt expect that one.

Suga winked at him while his fingers slowly trailed Daichi's tattooed arm. Oh how Sugawara loved those tattoos because it looks so fucking hot on Daichi. While Daichi smirked, realizing he is not the only needy one in this relationship. His hands cupped Suga's ass, slapping afterwards then finally giving it a last squeeze before letting it go.

"Promise?" Daichi lets out his rough and deep voice that makes Suga turn on whenever they have their sexy times at their bedroom.

Suga almost wobbled at his feet at the sound. Damn, so much for having a fucking hot boyfriend. Sugawara almost wanted to fall onto his kness and give Daichi a blowjob right now but he cant since he have to cook dinner first, Suga tried his best not to give in to temptation.

"A man never backed up on his words."

"Good. Well if you ever backed up or not, Id still fuck you at the counter....just saying." Daichi shrugged and opened the door, letting Suga the first to go outside being the gentleman he is.

Suga blushed at his boss straightforwardness. "Now let's go prepare this fucking dinner...as soon as possible.... Damn kids, gotta eat and shit."  Daichi added and mumbled the last part that Suga clearly heard, making him rolled his eyes in exaggeration.

"I heard that." Suga said as they made their way downstairs.

"You're damn beautiful Suga." Daichi quickly blurted out, trying to avoid what he had just said awhile ago.

"But not as beautiful as Akaashi.." Suga grinned, looking at Daichi.

Daichi snorted as he remembered the Fukurodani's gorgeous secretary, he really wanted to deny that one though but didnt want to start an argument with his boyfriend. "Still....you're fucking beautiful." At least he somehow managed to change the topic.

"Well Akaashi is like a Goddess..more like the perfection itself.."

"Are you cheating on me with Akaashi, huh?" Daichi mumbled and shook his head with a smile at his face.

Suga laughed, loving Daichi's reaction. He took his lover's hand, dragging him inside the kitchen to make curry and barbeque steak for dinner.

-----

*while at the same time somewhere in Tokyo*

Gunshots are fired everywhere inside the ruined building. The Fukurodani had a somewhat fight with a not so well known small gang.

Akaashi grabbed his MK47 to the side and shot three of the enemies men straight at their chests.  He was about to take his fourth target until out of nowhere, he unexpectedly sneezed so loud that made him miss it.

The enemy took it as his chance to shoot Akaashi, luckily, the bullet only grazed Akaashi's arm, blood starting to trace at his white suit. "Shit." Akaashi said as he winced abit.

"Fucking bastard!" Bokuto, who was hiding behind the barrels all along, saw what just happened that made him stood up from his post and grabbed his dual pistol inside his pocket. His other men tried to stop him since he is the Fukurodani's boss, the one that needs to be protected at all cost, yet Bokuto didnt give two fucks about it as he saw his lover got shot.

Bokuto ran as he shot the man two- no, six times. It was brutal as hell, it even made the enemies team ran outside the building, but Akaashi's men were used to Bokuto's rage. The man, who was now dead, slowly fall onto the floor with a thud.

"Are you alright Akaashi?!" Bokuto hurriedly ran to his secretary with a worried look at his face.

"Im fine." He smiled abit to assure his Boss that he is indeed fine.

"Konoha! Get the fucking medics here right now!" Bokuto gritted his teeth in anger. Konoha and his other men nodded in response to get the medical team.

"It just grazed in my arm Boss. No big deal."

"Everything about you is a fucking big deal to me Akaashi! Anyone who hurts you deserves to be killed!" Bokuto spat then hugged Akaashi. "I thought I almost lose you."

"I assure you Bokuto-san, it takes one thousand ways to make me die."

Bokuto just looked at him with a stern face. "...and Ill fucking assure you those one thousand ways wont exist. You will not die Akaashi."

Akaashi smiled and kissed his nose. "I love you Bo." He said, using his nickname.

"Love you too 'kaashi." The two were almost gonna share a passionate kiss until Akaashi sneezed again.

Bokuto laughed since it was unusual for Akaashi to be like this, he called one of his mens to get a tissue for him.

"Damn, did you really got sick?" The Fukurodani boss said as he gently pat his lovers back.

Akaashi just shook his head. "No. Maybe someone's talking about me..."

"Well you are hot and fucking gorgeous, surely everyone will be talking about you. But I already called dibs, you're mine and only mine Akaashi." Bokuto grinned.

"Yours." was the only word came out at Akaashi's mouth before he fully kissed his boyfriend at his lips.

AN: WTF THIS IS LONG AS HELL. OMFG I REALLY LOVE DADCHI AND MAMA SUGA!!! AND MAFIA AU'S!!! UGHHH. IM FOOKING WET. WELP, I PUT A LITTLE BOKUAKA HERE BCOS WHO DOESNT LOVE BOKUAKA?!!!!! Thanks again for those who read this crappy book. Im not very good at English, but hey I tried. 😂👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 7.5K 39
Hikayuu crap! (Short chapters) This is all I need to say: volleyball dorks shippings pairings fluffy crap KageHina TsukkiYama DaiSuga AsaNoya KuroKe...
98.5K 4.5K 9
"Hinata, do you like Kageyama?" "Uh.. yeah. A-As in, I like him as a teammate! A.. friend." "No, he meant like like. You know. Love." - Bot...
141K 3K 19
This is just a collection of one-shots featuring everyone's favorite volleyball dorks. There will be mostly boyxboy stories, and probably girlxgirl...
281K 11.6K 56
Starooze- not only a five star bar, but secretly a gay club; the volleyball equivalent for setting up the Haikyuu boys' love lives.