Sir, I'm having your baby ( T...

By _JoKerNa

Kayla is 17. One time she meets Mark in a bar during summer break. They end up doing some things they shouldn... More

Sir, I'm having your baby ( Teacher/Student )
It's been a while...
What if he doesn't want anything to do with the baby?
Jenny Torez
The crazy ex
A Look At My Baby
Kiss in the Classroom
Sir, are you married?
Why would I trust you? I have no reason.
2 pregnant girls and detention
The Big Date
Doctors Appointment
Friends
I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
Kick and car
Best present ever!
First Day Back At School
Mommy's new boyfriend
The mysterious man
The father
My babys picture
Two Hours
My Baby Girl or Boy?
The "surprise" Party
Low Blood Pressure
My kitchen is on FIRE!
Mother in the house for a week?
Epilogue
The Sequel

Will you marry me?

28K 410 75
By _JoKerNa

WARNING: CRAPPY CHAPTER. And there is some info on Jenny's condition, which may be wrong. Sorry if it is, but it tried my best...

~~~~

It has been about an hour since the cops came and Mark left with them.

Mom had to leave for work, so I was all alone in the house, waiting to hear from Mark.

Another 20 minutes passed before the doorbell rang. I knew it couldn't be Mark because he had keys to the door.

Curious about who it was, I opened the door.

Outside stood someone I wasn't expecting, as usual since most people who knock on my door is someone I didn't expect.

Anyway, it was Mark's father.

" Can I help you? " I asked, politely, even though I was very annoyed with the fact that Mark was gone.

" Yes... Is Mark here? " What is it with everyone asking for Mark?

" No.. Some cops came and asked him to follow then to the station. " I informed him. Btw, I still don't know his name...

" Hm.. So she already.. I must go to them. " He said and turned to leave.

" No! " I shouted and took a hold of his arm. I may be scared shittless of him, but I needed to know what all this was about. " I need to know what all this is about. "

" Fine, get in my car. I'll inform you on the way. " He finally said after a few minutes of silence.

Once inside of his car, he started to tell me the "story".

" As you know, Jenny isn't the brightest mind around. And as you know, when she was in the hospital, I asked, as in payed, the doctor to take some tests on her, just to see that she was, well, right in the mind.

A few hours before Jenny ran away from the hospital, I got the results.

It turned out that Jenny has the bipolar disorder, meaning that her mood could change fast. It also explains somethings to you, if you've noticed anything strange with her.

But that was not the only thing wrong. This I found out just a few days ago. Jenny has a cerebral hemorrhage meaning that her brain is bleeding internally.

This bleeding is around her whole brain, meaning that it has affected her brain in many ways. Mostly, her behavior. So, her bipolar disorder mixed with her messed up behavior you get crazy.

Right now, Jenny wants revenge, mostly on Mark. You, to her, is just a small bump on the road. She believes that Mark is the one to blame it all and so she wants to hurt him. To do that, she knows she have to hurt you. So, basically, she told the cos about your and Mark's relationship. I don't know if she told about the baby, but if she has, we'll work it out. I just want the best for my son. " He told me.

After the long description, we spent the rest of the ride in silence.

I thought about what he had just told me about Jenny's condition and about the fact that Mark might go to prison because Jenny spilled it all.

When we finally arrived to the station, I almost jumped out of the car.

I wanted answerer's and I was going to get them.

No POV

Mark looked around himself. He was in a interrogation room, waiting for someone to enter the room.

He had already waited almost an hour, and was getting scared.

What if it was worse than he thought. What if he'd go to jail and never she his baby girl?

What Mark didn't know was that this was the cops plan all along.

They always did the same thing - let the criminals sweat for a while before questioning.

Sure, Mark wasn't a criminal, but he had a relationship with a minor.

Well, Kayla was 18 now, but according to Jenny Torez, they had a relationship when Kayla was only 17 and he had gotten her pregnant.

One of the officers, officer Mia Shayne, was a woman in the age of 24. She was a single mother of a 8 year old boy. She had, just as Kayla, slept with an older man and gotten pregnant.

Unlike Mark, this man didn't want anything to do with the baby, so Mia had to raise a baby on her own.

So, Mia thought it was a shame that a man who wanted to take care of his baby, got this.

Since Mia could relate to Kayla's situation, she wanted nothing more than for Mark to be free so that he could be with his baby.

Mia's son would every now and then ask where his daddy was and who he was. It broke Mia's heart when she had to tell her son that he simply didn't want to be around them.

So, yes, Mia Shayne would do everything in her power to prove that Mark and Kayla deserved to be together.

Mark was getting inpatient when someone finally opened the door.

In walked two cops. One woman and one man.

The man was officer Mars and the woman was no one other than officer Shayne.

Both officers sat down on a chair in front of Mark.

" You are Mark Torez, correct? " Officer Mars asked.

" Yes. " Mark simply answered.

" You are married to Jenny Torez, correct? "

" Yes, but we are getting a divorce. We have.. Drifted apart." Mark answered.

" Okay, according to your wife, soon ex-wife, you have been having an affair with Kayla Sommers, your student, correct? "

" Ms. Sommers is my student, yes. " Mark answered, avoiding the question.

" You didn't answer my question, do you or do you not... " Officer Mars was cut of by a knock on the door.

The door was opened and a head was stuck in. It was a young man, in his early 20s, named Jacob Grey.

" I'm sorry to interrupt, but a Mikael Torez and Kayla Sommers are standing outside. " Jacob informed the two officers.

" Alright. We'll be right there. " Officer Mars informed Jacob.

Nodding, Jacob closed the door.

" Mr. Torez, we will continue this later. " Mars told Mark before he and Shayne left the room.

Kayla's POV

Me and Mikael, as I learned Mark's father was named, waited for some cops to get here.

I was hoping Mark didn't cave in and told them about us and the baby, because we ( me and Mikael ) had a plan.

Since Jenny was, obviously, not quite right in the mind and we had proof, they couldn't trust what she had told them. Meaning that they can't charge Mark for anything based on what Jenny said without proof, which they didn't have.. Yet.

It wasn't very long time until two cops came our way. One woman and one man.

" I am officer Mars and this is officer Shayne. Are you Mikael Torez and Kayla Sommers? " The man, Mars, asked.

Mikael nodded.

" Yes I am and yes, she is. I heard that you have my son here, based opp on his wife's words, am I correct? "

" Yes, your correct. Why? " Mars asked.

" Well, I have some proff that Jenny isn't trust worthy. Perhaps we should go to a much more.. privet place? "

" Of course. Follow me. " Mars spoke. I noticed how it was always him who spoke, and not Shayne.

" Alright. Kayla, why don't you stay here while I talk to the officers? " Mikael gave me the " don't-argue-with-me" look, so I nodded.

When they had left I sat down in the waiting room and did what the room was called after, waited...And waited..And waited some more.

After about 40 minutes of waiting, something finally happened. But not something you would expect. What happened was Jenny.. Running.. With cops running after her.. Holding guns..

After all of the commotion came Mark and Mikael. They walked up to me and Mark simply said:

" Ready to go? "

I was confused. How, in 40 minutes, did it all end up with Mark free to go and Jenny running around with cops with guns chasing her?

" Yeah, I'm ready to go, but.. What the hell happened? " I asked, confused.

" We will tell you in the car. Let's just get out of here. " Mark said.

Nodding, I started to walk to the car.

Once inside the car, the story started.

" As you know, dad came to show the proof that Jenny was.. Well, crazy. Once he showed them the proof, they had no other choice but to let me go, since there was no proof.

But then they had to tell Jenny this and she.. kinda blew up. She started hitting some of the officers who tried to stop her and then she, as you saw, ran. That is pretty much the whole story.. But there was one thing.. Officer Mars was wondering why you where there. And I might have slipped up.. slightly.. I might have said that you where here because of me, which got Mars suspicious. But don't worry, dad will take care of it all. " Mark told me.

Even though he told me not to worry, I did. What if they found proof and Mark went to jail?

Hopefully Mark wa right about his father, that he could take care of everything.

~~ 2 ½ months later ~~

So, two months passed and a few things happened.

First; Jenny was caught.

You know that she ran away from the cops and all when she went crazy over the fact that they had no proof to keep Mark at the station. Yeah, she was found a few days later... In a mall. Apparently she had been hiding there, so every night when the mall closed, she'd come out and steal food and clothes. Weird.

Anyway, she was then brought to a hospital, because she was bleeding in her brain and needed an operation.

The operation went very well, so when Jenny woke up she wasn't as crazy she once was. She realised that she'd been acting wrongly, so she agreed to divorce Mark.

But she still was bipolar, so she got depressed and tried to kill herself. She didn't succeed, which was good. She was put in a home that helped people in her position.

She was now feeling better and was actually dating one of the patients in the house she was at.

Another thing that was quite big was that now everyone knows about mine and Mark's relationship.

How? Well, don't ask me how, but someway Mikael got the cops to back of, (Probably by money or treat) so it was safe for me and Mark to tell everyone. Only, we didn't.

You see, Mark asked his father for a favor, which was that Nick and Kelly would also be free from the cops. Mikael agreed so it was also safe for Nick and Kelly to tell about their relationship. They did tell.

Soon it was all over school that Kelly Winter and the principal was in a relationship, that they also was going to have a baby.

At first it was hard for Kelly, since she was teased for this and while being in pressure, Kelly slipped out that she wasn't the only one who was in a relationship with a teacher and was pregnant with the teachers baby.

The students put the pieces together and soon there was rumors that it was me who was in a relationship with a teacher, since I was the only other person who was pregnant.

Since they already figured out that much, there was no point in hiding it anymore, so me and Mark went on a date. Obviously a student saw us, because the next day it was all over school about me and Mark.

The cops stayed away, but the boarding didn't. They questioned if Mark and Nick should stay at the school, since they both got a student pregnant and was in a relationship with them.

I was worried that they would get fired, but with the help of friends and family and even some cops, like Shayne and they backed of. Yes, almost the whole school stood outside when the boarding had the meeting and protested.

Some students, like Kelly's old "friends" claimed that they did it because they liked Mark as a teacher and Nick as a principal. But I know it was because they really have good hearts.

So, all in all, everything was good.

I am now 8 ½ months pregnant and bigger then ever.

It was now June and time for the prom. My date was, of course, Mark.

Me, Lola and Kelly got together at Kelly's house and got ready.

I had bought a red dress which fit me very good, since it was made for specially, since I was pregnant.. and big. It was very beautiful with roses on the one strap there was.

Kelly had a blue special made dress, which was like mine only a bit shorter.

Lola had a green strapless dress which went below her knees and showed of her figure perfectly.

When we got in to our dresses, it was time for our hair.

Kelly made my hair in to a beautiful bun on my head.

I then made Lola's hair straight and put some of it into a pin in the back.

Lola made Kelly's hair straight and left it like that, only with a blue flower clip to hold her bangs up.

When we were done, it was just in time, because the doorbell rang.

I heard my moms voice down stairs saying that she'd go open it.

Yeah, my mom and Kelly's dad are now really close. Mom sleeps over here a lot, so Kelly either stayed with me or Nick. If she was with Nick, I'd be with Mark.

We checked for the last time if we looked okay before making out way downstairs.

Downstairs by the door stood Mark, Nick and Lola's date; no other than Luke.

But I didn't care much about the others; my eyes where on Mark. He looked handsome in his black tux.

I walked up to him and he took my hand and kissed it, like a true gentleman.

" You look beautiful. " Mark told me.

" You to. " I told him.

After our lovely hello, we made our way to the limo. Yes, we had one.

When we arrived to the place where the prom would be held, we got out of the car.

On the way in, you had to stop for a picture.

I hope I looked good and not to fat on the picture. You know, they say you look bigger on photos.. That I really don't need.

Anyway, the prom went very well.

I danced with Mark, Nick and even a few other guys.

But mostly Mark since he was the only one who mattered.

About 2 hours had passed when Mark asked me to step outside for a while.

I agreed, so we walked outside.

We walked to a park which wasn't very far away from the prom. We walked to a bentch and I sat down. Mark didn't and I was about to ask him why, when he got down on one knee. Was he going to do what I thought he was?

Yes, he was, because he pulled out a ring.

" Kayla, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our baby. Will you marry me? " He asked, holding up the ring.

" Yes! " I almost screamed. " Yes, I want to marry you. " I said and then kissed him.

Once we pulled back, Mark put the ring on my finger.

Just as he put it on, I felt something running down my leg.

I looked down and saw something wet on the road, right under me.

Did my water just break?

Yes it did, because the next thing I knew, there was a pain in my stomach.

I was having my baby.

<<<<

This is the last chapter in this story, BUT there will be a epilogue.

Since this chapter was so crappy, I will only need 15 votes and 10 comments until I post the epilogue.

Question: Which name do you like better: Rose or Sarah?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 442 11
Lucy is the newest girl at school and has a big secret... She's dying. But she wants to have one thing before she passes on... Love. I swear, running...
73K 3.9K 13
Tatiana Ashurst has a secret... ...one that she cannot afford to be known to Georgian English society. But Kit Vallentyn discovers her hidden ability...
3.4K 806 46
The Noire family curse is out for blood. Zenetra Noire must remain vigilant, especially after joining the Constabulary Force as a cadet-in-training...
165K 5.8K 92
Y/N is just your average hardworking hero in training student.She wanted to prove to everyone she could become a hero even that your parents are vill...