Ghost

By Dead0nTheInside

Danny Phantom revealed one shots. Side notes: Phantom Planet never happened, Danny and Sam are not dating, Va... More

OKAY EXPLANATION
Trapped
Broken
Truth
Stitches
Hope
Fish
Silence
Nomicon
Nope
Unlucky
Ghosts Can't Die
Danny Fenton is Trans
Floating Doritos
School
I'm Sorry
Hair Dye
Salt
Field Trip
The Strange Kid With A Sword
Shape Shifting
One of A Kind
Fentons
Family
Holy
Sick
Wes Weston
Casper
Haunting
Gun
Invisible
He's Right There
Pokemon
Holiday
Tutoring
Class
Vlad
Hades
"Well, Guess I'll Die."
Just a Scratch
Wait...
This is Fantastic
If They Found Out
Dash
Nothing Left
Requests!
Mortal
Avengers
Avengers (alternate)
Thank You
Okay, So, You Might Like This
Explanation
Are You Kidding Me?
Only One King
The Kid's Aren't Alright
A God
I Think it's Finally Done
DannyxGhostWriter (NO REALLY WHERE ARE ALL THESE SHIPS COMING FROM?!)
Kind of Like my Other Supernatural One
Fireworks
Antidote
Transparent
Fading
Ghost Magnet
Ten Feet Tall
It Isn't Me
To My Other Dash Chapter
A Piece of Art
Whoops
Jake From State Farm
first time getting tagged wot
tagged again. wth
Ghost King
Umbrella Academy
Author Note. Please Read, Feedback Possibly Needed
Portal AU
Hi, Welcome to Chillies
Peace at a Cost
Of Course
🌈!Pride month!🌈
Danny Phantom Headcanons
Perks of Being Invisible
The Fam
Bonding is Nice. Really Nice.
You Kiss Your Mother With That Mouth?!
Not related to DP
Blackmailed ReWrite

Hide and Seek

5.9K 148 14
By Dead0nTheInside

Danny was actually really good at hide and seek, not because he could go invisible but because he was flexible and small.

One day Sam, Tucker, and Danny decided to play hide and seek in the park. Danny looked around, finding a tree. The tree's branches were high and out of reach, but Danny was determined. Little did he know Dash was some distance away, recording, talking of how big of a fail it was going to be.

Danny ran up the side of another tree,and back flipped onto the first branch. When he landed he wasted no time climbing up to one of the higher and thinner branches. Dash stood their, mouth agape. He went on youtube, posting Ninja Kid.

The next day, Danny was walking in school and people were pointing and whispering. Danny just shrugged, until he saw Tucker. Tucker was laughing so hard he was on the floor. "Dude, Dash recorded your gymnastics at the park yesterday." He manages.

Danny growled. "HE WHAT!" Danny stormed over to Dash. "Why did you record me yesterday! AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE! If I never told you about my ability's, I want it to stay that way!" Everyone backed up a step.

Paulina rushed forward. "I finally wrapped my head around Paulina Fenton!" She says excitedly.

In the background, Sam and Tucker were laughing furiously. "I'm dating someone. I need Clockwork. NOW." He grabs the back of Sam's and Tucker's shirts, dragging them to Fenton works.

They went to Clockwork, who sent them back in time just to see what would happen, and the video never went out because Danny walked off to hide somewhere else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 77 16
Family reunions, new secrets revealed, new friends, new foes, new love stories... Can everyone keep up or will some fights be there? What happens whe...
35.5K 1.3K 26
Warning: if you don't like male x male DONT READ! If you don't liked Danny x Dash then don't read! Dash is getting impatient with Danny. Danny has b...
24.6K 591 12
A compiled group of short, Danny Phantom one- shots that will range from angst, to comedy, to action, and so on... Some will take place after Phantom...
4.2K 151 66
Danny and Star have gone through a lot ever since they started dating, being stranded on an island, in the ghost zone everything, but it looks like t...